Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Whos Next ? Just L's Avatar
    Status
    Just L is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,116
    Location
    Tbilisi, Georgia
    This user has no status.
     



    Tera Online


    im downloading game and im very excited bout it :D
    so this is signature i just made :P

    render bellow:
    http://i.imgur.com/f1AIcVp.jpg
     
         

  2. #2
    Skorm's Avatar
    Status
    Skorm is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,569
    Location
    Clock Town
    Set Me On Fire
     



    Re: Tera Online

    Stahp oversharpen it D=. Even if it's cheap, i'd say topaz it instead of oversharpen a poor quality render.
    Rest looks neat, like the colours again, very well blended. What C4D did you use in this to blend? I have so few that are actually good to blend with black bg's.. I need more . Problem with depth here, a lil. Text is over the render, but the render is so damn sharpened while the text isn't that it causes a depth problem. Also, the part where the C4D meets his shoulder looks a lil cheap blended. Could've given more effort there .

    Other than than, it's quite nice
     
         

  3. #3
    I'm Sorry I'm a **** Up Zoids's Avatar
    Status
    Zoids is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,356
    They call me Dzoiworld
     

    Re: Tera Online

    It's bad. Quest are bad.. Plus it takes a ass load of time to play a sorry game.
     
         

  4. #4
    Skorm's Avatar
    Status
    Skorm is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,569
    Location
    Clock Town
    Set Me On Fire
     



    Re: Tera Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoids View Post
    It's bad. Quest are bad.. Plus it takes a ass load of time to play a sorry game.
    You are to comment the tag, not the game >_>
     
         

  5. #5
    Whos Next ? Just L's Avatar
    Status
    Just L is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,116
    Location
    Tbilisi, Georgia
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Tera Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorm View Post
    Stahp oversharpen it D=. Even if it's cheap, i'd say topaz it instead of oversharpen a poor quality render.
    Rest looks neat, like the colours again, very well blended. What C4D did you use in this to blend? I have so few that are actually good to blend with black bg's.. I need more . Problem with depth here, a lil. Text is over the render, but the render is so damn sharpened while the text isn't that it causes a depth problem. Also, the part where the C4D meets his shoulder looks a lil cheap blended. Could've given more effort there .

    Other than than, it's quite nice
    it didnt go as i wanted
    i must stop using lq renders damn but game is so awesome couldnt resist :D
    about c4ds I randomly click on it srsly most of them fit :D
    yea arm could be lil smudged or c4d do not know
    and never sharpened it
    its all colours i use they make that sharp feel i guess
     
         

  6. #6
    Skorm's Avatar
    Status
    Skorm is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,569
    Location
    Clock Town
    Set Me On Fire
     



    Re: Tera Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Just L View Post
    it didnt go as i wanted
    i must stop using lq renders damn but game is so awesome couldnt resist :D
    about c4ds I randomly click on it srsly most of them fit :D
    yea arm could be lil smudged or c4d do not know
    and never sharpened it
    its all colours i use they make that sharp feel i guess
    , happens to me too .
    I can't simply work with lq renders D=. I can't make them awesome, like MihawK can .. I have random C4D's and they hate me D=.
    Yeah ok, yeah could've been slightly smudged >_O. Maybe so, maybe so _O
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •