Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 110
  1. #51
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    had it not been for your sub par intellect, you might have detected that that was an insult But then again i wouldnt expect a pedo loving ape to know much about subtelty.
    If it wasn't for your failed attempt to insult, I wouldve actually felt the need to do the same back. However, I found it easier to make you look a fool.
     
         

  2. #52
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJeffersonwasasadist View Post
    Sure buddy. He put that zombie with no free will in check. Is that his only accomplishment?
    They do have free will, what are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    That wasn't Oro putting Minato in check....

    Minato was baffled that Oro would do something like this to achieve something so awful. After Oro said "don't underestimate me, Minato" Minato looked around the room and starting analyzing the situation further. Minato couldn't give a damn what comes out of Oro's mouth at this time, he's trying to figure out the situation as a whole right now.
    He was clueless the entire time, he didn't read the situation nor Ororchimaru. He actually didn't see anything particularly wrong with the situation, except how did Ororchimaru reverse the seal
     
         

  3. #53
    Member UzumakiClan's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiClan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    no its probalby minato know to reverse the death reaper jutsu in order to do that u need to die thats why minato was wondering how did oro defy death... maybe he doesnt know alot about orochimaru
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Yup Orochimaru showed him lol
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member Amantius's Avatar
    Status
    Amantius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Flexin
    Posts
    2,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Put him in check with words, but on the battle field---Minato>orchi. Remember this, all 4 of them will break edo and go to war.
     
         

  6. #56
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantius View Post
    Put him in check with words, but on the battle field---Minato>orchi. Remember this, all 4 of them will break edo and go to war.
    I hope you joking with this statement! Beat him how, answer that and I'll entertain the idea
     
         

  7. #57
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    no one does it like the youngster!
     
         

  8. #58
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ψ Imperator ψ View Post
    no one does it like the youngster!
    true!!
     
         

  9. #59
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    They do have free will, what are you talking about?



    He was clueless the entire time, he didn't read the situation nor Ororchimaru. He actually didn't see anything particularly wrong with the situation, except how did Ororchimaru reverse the seal
    you clearly either hate Minato, or you just strongly underestimate him. I can tell by the tone you use in your posts.
     
         

  10. #60
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    you clearly either hate Minato, or you just strongly underestimate him. I can tell by the tone you use in your posts.
    I don't hate his character at all, how could you? I'm just stating the truth
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member yellowxflash's Avatar
    Status
    yellowxflash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    My favorite characters are getting trolled while kishi insist on making itachi more godly every chapter
     
         

  12. #62
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowxflash View Post
    My favorite characters are getting trolled while kishi insist on making itachi more godly every chapter
    he didn't make Itachi more godly, people are taking the "Hokage wisdom" statement and making it more than what it actually was. In having Hokage wisdom, he knew the burden of the shinobi world and knew there was more than jutsu rank and power. This is how he was able to read/predicts ones actions. His experience at a young age granted him this ability, along with the fact that he is a Uchiha. There is nothing godly about this.
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member Vesperia's Avatar
    Status
    Vesperia is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    Potatos
     



    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Regarding the "Orochimaru-san" I just saw Minato showing respect to Orochimaru, which makes sense since Oro was/is his senior.

    "Put in check" wasn´t, to me, what actually happened but rather a statement from Oro to something Minato was wondering about.
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member Amantius's Avatar
    Status
    Amantius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Flexin
    Posts
    2,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    I hope you joking with this statement! Beat him how, answer that and I'll entertain the idea
    Beat him how? Must i remind you that the writer himself clearly establish Minato skills when he took on tobi, not to mention the constant reminder that the 4 hokages who pass on were in a league of their own. I swear most people hear think because a villain recreate someones jutsu or out smart another character in terms of knowledge that makes them stronger. Harashima, tobimaru Sarutobi and Minato > orouchimaru like it or not. I choose to follow kishi instead of listening to most of you people, last time i did that i almost believe "tobi" could not be Obito, when the hints were all in front of you, the eye, Name, jutsu. The only logical reason why i believe most of you think Orouchimaru is strong is simply because he's the ultimate bs villain, not to mention your ideal ninja, judging from your photo.
     
         

  15. #65
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BRONX
    Posts
    1,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    this is a failed thread the OP has failed to present any actual evidence of oro putting minato in check...the only arguement he has is "your point" lmao no dude whats your point ??

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    They do have free will, what are you talking about?



    He was clueless the entire time, he didn't read the situation nor Ororchimaru. He actually didn't see anything particularly wrong with the situation, except how did Ororchimaru reverse the seal
    he also puts info that he himself is not sure of did oro say he gave them free will?? no he did not
    was the 4th hokage clueless the entire time, no no one said he was clueless , he was more like how did you not die using this tech like sasuke said there are things only oro can do like "oral rebirth" lmao
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Why people its getting their pants off in a maddly way because of minato addresin orochi.

    minato its a godlike dude that can not address properly his senior with manner? minato riders are really a shame for the character.

    Now indeed orochi put minato on his places.
     
         

  17. #67
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantius View Post
    Beat him how? Must i remind you that the writer himself clearly establish Minato skills when he took on tobi, not to mention the constant reminder that the 4 hokages who pass on were in a league of their own. I swear most people hear think because a villain recreate someones jutsu or out smart another character in terms of knowledge that makes them stronger. Harashima, tobimaru Sarutobi and Minato > orouchimaru like it or not. I choose to follow kishi instead of listening to most of you people, last time i did that i almost believe "tobi" could not be Obito, when the hints were all in front of you, the eye, Name, jutsu. The only logical reason why i believe most of you think Orouchimaru is strong is simply because he's the ultimate bs villain, not to mention your ideal ninja, judging from your photo.
    With all that said you still couldn't come up with an answer!! ya dumbass obviously just watch the series and don't take time to comprehend that actually occurs idiot. Orochimaru was the #1 candidate to be the 4th Hokage, this being before all his OP jutsu. He's obviously Kage level. But I don't need to explain this to you, just happy he brought Minao back as his *****, along with the other kages
     
         

  18. #68
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Why people its getting their pants off in a maddly way because of minato addresin orochi.

    minato its a godlike dude that can not address properly his senior with manner? minato riders are really a shame for the character.

    Now indeed orochi put minato on his places.
    This was too hard to understand, idk what you were saying lol. I don't care how he addressed him, I wasn't referring to that. NB users today don't understand a thing about humor anymore. Smh
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    :rofl: this thread was funny. I'm just glad Oro's back... and as a bonus he brought the Hokages back as well. A good deal if you ask me.
     
         

  20. #70
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    :rofl: this thread was funny. I'm just glad Oro's back... and as a bonus he brought the Hokages back as well. A good deal if you ask me.
    At least someone understands, these noobs all butthurt
     
         

  21. #71
    Senior Member KevinPJH's Avatar
    Status
    KevinPJH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    :)
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    haha that wasn't me hating, just stating what occurred
    In an extreme manner.

    With your logic, you can say Minato gave Oro the cold shoulder by ignoring his comment and turning to the first.
     
         

  22. #72
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    He did not reverse Minato's jutsu. The Reaper Death Seal was not made by Minato. On top of that it required no more work than finding a mask and putting it on. Anyone with sufficient time, money, and research could of accomplished it. The hardest part is cutting open your stomach.
     
         

  23. #73
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinPJH View Post
    In an extreme manner.

    With your logic, you can say Minato gave Oro the cold shoulder by ignoring his comment and turning to the first.
    exactly!! say that
     
         

  24. #74
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Um....what's the point?
     
         

  25. #75
    KillYondaimeHaters Hiraishin Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Hiraishin Flash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever seen a wild
    beast that you were sure
    wouldn't bite? I haven't...
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Minato > orochimaru
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •