Page 5 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 81 to 100 of 110
  1. #81
    Member Aimee Matsuyama's Avatar
    Status
    Aimee Matsuyama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    50
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Words of a noob.

    The gist of what I got from your initial post is Oro>Minato simply because he reminded him that he wasn't to be underestimated. Your just a fanboy who can't handle Minato being better than Oro in a one-on-one battle
     
         

  2. #82
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee Matsuyama View Post
    The gist of what I got from your initial post is Oro>Minato simply because he reminded him that he wasn't to be underestimated. Your just a fanboy who can't handle Minato being better than Oro in a one-on-one battle
    Never stated Orochimaru being greater than another in my OP.

    Fact: Minato has shown no feats to defeat Orochimaru, so pls don't go there. He already pwned the one seal capable of being any threat.

    This was suppose to be humorous, as I read Orochimaru stating "don't underestimate me" he's voice is far from passive. It's threatening and I didn't to basicially mention that in that context. Also, it's funny how you throw in his "downtime" in finding a reverse process, like it's childplays. But don't worry, he downplayed Edo towards the 2nd Hokage too lol
     
         

  3. #83
    Member Aimee Matsuyama's Avatar
    Status
    Aimee Matsuyama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    50
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Fact: Minato has shown no feats to defeat Orochimaru,
    If Obito--a student who was trained by Minato and personally was in his squad--- didn't figure about FTG2, how do you expect Oro to anticipate it? He would have lost just as Obito did, and taken a resengan to his body.

    He already pwned the one seal capable of being any threat.
    He spent time researching this. But we are talking about a one on one match.
     
         

  4. #84
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee Matsuyama View Post
    If Obito--a student who was trained by Minato and personally was in his squad--- didn't figure about FTG2, how do you expect Oro to anticipate it? He would have lost just as Obito did, and taken a resengan to his body.


    He spent time researching this. But we are talking about a one on one match.
    Lmao what would that do to Orochimaru?!? Pls, stop!

    No, you're talking a one-on-one, I'm laughing at you.
     
         

  5. #85
    Sarutobi Clan Sarutobi Sensei's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    466
    Location
    New York
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Oro survived the Totsuka Blade & the RDS twice . He'll survive anything Minato has to throw at him.

    The guy is hard to kill like a cockroach, he isn't going anywhere anytime soon. On top of that, he has his arms back and controls Minato, so technically Minato is his ***** right now.
     
         

  6. #86
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sensei View Post
    Oro survived the Totsuka Blade & the RDS twice . He'll survive anything Minato has to throw at him.

    The guy is hard to kill like a cockroach, he isn't going anywhere anytime soon. On top of that, he has his arms back and controls Minato, so technically Minato is his ***** right now.
    Thank you!
     
         

  7. #87
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sensei View Post
    Oro survived the Totsuka Blade & the RDS twice . He'll survive anything Minato has to throw at him.

    The guy is hard to kill like a cockroach, he isn't going anywhere anytime soon. On top of that, he has his arms back and controls Minato, so technically Minato is his ***** right now.
    He survived the RDS only once. Plus against Sharingan Oro is ***** mode. Oro what scared of Itachi and his Sharingan, Sasuke's EMS is even more powerful than theat. He only reversed the RDS through years of studying. Naruto kicked Oro's ass in 4-tailed mode when he wasn't even in control. Now Naruto has access to all the chakra and is the fastest shinobi alive. Oro would get his has handed to him.
     
         

  8. #88
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    He survived the RDS only once. Plus against Sharingan Oro is ***** mode. Oro what scared of Itachi and his Sharingan, Sasuke's EMS is even more powerful than theat. He only reversed the RDS through years of studying. Naruto kicked Oro's ass in 4-tailed mode when he wasn't even in control. Now Naruto has access to all the chakra and is the fastest shinobi alive. Oro would get his has handed to him.
    -your 1st fail was saying he didn't survive it twice. The DID survive it in reversing it, which is why he had to transfer bodies.
    -Orochimaru was never scared of anyone, he drained of chakra, body rejecting him still was willing to face Itachi during their fight
    -Orochimaru played w/ Naruto, he didnt/wasnt able to even use hand seals lmao BOSS

    Damn do you watch/read the series? Try again
     
         

  9. #89
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    -your 1st fail was saying he didn't survive it twice. The DID survive it in reversing it, which is why he had to transfer bodies.
    -Orochimaru was never scared of anyone, he drained of chakra, body rejecting him still was willing to face Itachi during their fight
    -Orochimaru played w/ Naruto, he didnt/wasnt able to even use hand seals lmao BOSS

    Damn do you watch/read the series? Try again
    The site being infested with fanboys like you is the reason I left. I figured when I came back you would be in highschool by now and matured a little. But it appears your still taking milk from your mothers breast.

    Oro survived the RDS once and he reversed it once. If you got shot by a gun once and survived then disassembled a gun did you survive a gon shot twice? No
     
         

  10. #90
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    The site being infested with fanboys like you is the reason I left. I figured when I came back you would be in highschool by now and matured a little. But it appears your still taking milk from your mothers breast.

    Oro survived the RDS once and he reversed it once. If you got shot by a gun once and survived then disassembled a gun did you survive a gon shot twice? No
    are you just playing dumb or just plain stupid?!
    1) That was the lamest comeback I've ever heard, no wonder you have such little recognition after being a member for so long
    2) Once again, re-read the manga fool. WHile reversing DRS you need a sacrifice. Orochimaru was the sacrifice and would have died, but he used a Zetsu as a body transfer. GET IT!?!
    3) I may be a fan of Orochimaru, but I'ma a logical one and I'll prove my point. Here, you've proven you dont know shyt about he manga, let alone the terms you've used.


    So, in all you can leave once again, surely nobody missed you.
     
         

  11. #91
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    are you just playing dumb or just plain stupid?!
    1) That was the lamest comeback I've ever heard, no wonder you have such little recognition after being a member for so long
    2) Once again, re-read the manga fool. WHile reversing DRS you need a sacrifice. Orochimaru was the sacrifice and would have died, but he used a Zetsu as a body transfer. GET IT!?!
    3) I may be a fan of Orochimaru, but I'ma a logical one and I'll prove my point. Here, you've proven you dont know shyt about he manga, let alone the terms you've used.


    So, in all you can leave once again, surely nobody missed you.
    Yes because calling people stupid is so logical. If you're such a logical one you would not need to resort to calling names. The only point you have proven is you're a fanboy.
     
         

  12. #92
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Yes because calling people stupid is so logical. If you're such a logical one you would not need to resort to calling names. The only point you have proven is you're a fanboy.
    oh oh and calling someone a "fanboy" isn't? Or better yet, TRYING to insult their maturity?? As I advised you from the start, stop it! All you're doing is making yourself look a fool and a butthurt fan who has bad arguments lol
     
         

  13. #93
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    I never claimed I wasn't a fanboy either. However you claimed to be logical when the word you type say otherwise.
     
         

  14. #94
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I never claimed I wasn't a fanboy either. However you claimed to be logical when the word you type say otherwise.
    1st, this thread wasnt a debate. This was me simply pointing something "I" occurred in the manga. As "I" read those statements posted, this was how I perceived it. Whether someone else understood this or agree is for them to decide, idgaf lol

    Now, if this was a VS thread, this would have been in that section and I would have stated why Orochimaru would win, which IMO he would. Not just because I'm a fan, but he has the tools to do so, unlike Minato.

    Also, as someone who reads and I assume watched the series, you should know that Orochimaru is rude and will insult someone easily. Therefore, in Orochi's response to Minato, I simply considered that and ran with it.

    P.S Idc if you're a fanboy or not lol
     
         

  15. #95
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    1st, this thread wasnt a debate. This was me simply pointing something "I" occurred in the manga. As "I" read those statements posted, this was how I perceived it. Whether someone else understood this or agree is for them to decide, idgaf lol

    Now, if this was a VS thread, this would have been in that section and I would have stated why Orochimaru would win, which IMO he would. Not just because I'm a fan, but he has the tools to do so, unlike Minato.

    Also, as someone who reads and I assume watched the series, you should know that Orochimaru is rude and will insult someone easily. Therefore, in Orochi's response to Minato, I simply considered that and ran with it.

    P.S Idc if you're a fanboy or not lol
    I agree mostly with what you said. But in my opinion Oro did not put Minato in check. Orochimaru said don't underestimate me and nothing else was said. If this was a VS I would have to disagree with Oro winning.
     
         

  16. #96
    Member KillerMongoose's Avatar
    Status
    KillerMongoose is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    687
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    If this was a VS I would have to disagree with Oro winning.
    Then you would be wrong.
     
         

  17. #97
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I agree mostly with what you said. But in my opinion Oro did not put Minato in check. Orochimaru said don't underestimate me and nothing else was said. If this was a VS I would have to disagree with Oro winning.
    Re-watch scene of Orochimaru, whether with Kabuto or whoever. Orochimaru is very demending and takes everything as an insult, hell he took Kabuto trying to comfort him as an insult and threatened to kill him. Here, this is now Orochimaru being underestimated by someone younger than him and in his eyes beneath him. The "Dont Underestimate me" statement wasnt nice, and was meant to put Minato in check fast

    2nd, I saw it was a shot towards Minato as well, when saying "downtime" in reversing DRS. Now, as you may know, Orochimaru loves to insult others in making him feel superior. He did this twice in the latest chapter, 1st towards the 2nd Hokage w/ Edo and Minato w/ DRS


    P.S you would have to prove Minato winning, I've argued this countless times and no one has done so.
     
         

  18. #98
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerMongoose View Post
    Then you would be wrong.
    Don't start this. You can not say I would be wrong, it is my opinion not yours. On top of that this is not a VS thread a you did not support your argument.
     
         

  19. #99
    Sarutobi Clan Sarutobi Sensei's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    466
    Location
    New York
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Thank you!
    No problem. It's pretty logical. The truth may hurt for some.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    He survived the RDS only once. Plus against Sharingan Oro is ***** mode. Oro what scared of Itachi and his Sharingan, Sasuke's EMS is even more powerful than theat. He only reversed the RDS through years of studying. Naruto kicked Oro's ass in 4-tailed mode when he wasn't even in control. Now Naruto has access to all the chakra and is the fastest shinobi alive. Oro would get his has handed to him.
    What? Survived the RDS only once? I'll correct you, he survived it twice.

    Why? I'll help you count.

    Hiruzen is a victim at the end of the Death God jutsu by being its sacrifice, but Orochimaru only lost his arms, not his life. That's 1.

    Here's number two, Orochimaru is supposed to be the sacrifice of the Death God afterwards, but Orochimaru cheated death once again by swapping bodies with a Zetsu. That's 2.

    Basically, Orochimaru beated the Death God because the Death God didn't get any soul in return for being summoned. It probably sounds dumb, but that is what happened.

    Orochimaru > Death God >> Hiruzen, Hashirama, Tobirama, Minato & Kyuubi
    (^don't listen to this a>b>c logic, but it tells you a lot about Orochimaru)

    Sure, Itachi have pwned him with the Tsukuyomi and Totsuka Blade, but if you read the same manga as I do, you know the outcome.. Orochimaru isn't dead at all. The guy knows how to play with death. I believe that Itachi >> Minato. That reason alone is why Minato will not be able to kill Orochimaru.
     
         
    Last edited by Sarutobi Sensei; 02-10-2013 at 01:52 AM.

  20. #100
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru put Minato in check!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sensei View Post
    No problem. It's pretty logical. The truth may hurt for some.



    What? Survived the RDS only once? I'll correct you, he survived it twice.

    Why? I'll help you count.

    Hiruzen is a victim at the end of the Death God jutsu by being its sacrifice, but Orochimaru only lost his arms, not his life. That's 1.

    Here's number two, Orochimaru is supposed to be the victim of the Death God afterwards, but Orochimaru cheated death once again by swapping bodies with a Zetsu. That's 2.

    Sure, Itachi have pwned him with the Tsukuyomi and Totsuka Blade, but if you read the same manga as I do, you know the outcome.. Orochimaru isn't dead at all. The guy knows how to play with death. I believe that Itachi >> Minato. That reason alone is why Minato will not be able to kill Orochimaru.
    I agree I misspoke when I said he survived only once. But I believe Itachi>Oro?Minato. When Itachi attacked Oro with Totsuka Blade he was not trying to kill Oro but simply remove him from Sasuke. Oro may or may not be stronger than Minato. We haven't seen much of Minato in action so it is hard to judge his battle prowess.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •