Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beauty is in the eyes of the
    beholder.

Raiton training with Tybone senpai

[Awaits training from Tybone senpai]

So exciting thanks 4 giving me this chance.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Raiton training with Tybone senpai

o/

Start off by telling me all you know about the Lightning Element within the Narutoverse, include the following aswell;

- What is Lightning primarily used for?
    - What are the strengths/weaknesses of Lightning?
    - Name three KGs which require the Lightning Element.
    - What elements can you combine with Lightning and what is the result of such a combination?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

Lightning Release is a chakra nature transformation. It is a technique that allows the user to generate a high frequency of vibrations with the chakra the outcome of this is like a lightning bolt in the users hand with piercing power and fast movement.

Raiton is stronger than Doton as it can pierce through it and break it down, it is weak against Fuuton because the wind cancels out the conductivity of the lightning.

I only know of 1 which is Storm Release if there is more please enlighten me.

A combination of water release and lightning release is more powerful than usual Raiton for the water conducts the electricity and the outcome is more piercing power 2 the lightning and faster movement across or threw the water.

If a powerful Fire release technique is fired to the sky a lightning release user can use the power of natural lightning as his own, the heat of the Fire style technique produces thunder clouds and the user of the Raiton takes that power and directs it to the enemy.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I only know of 1 which is Storm Release if there is more please enlighten me.
    Dark Release, Swift Release and Blast Release also require the Lightning element.

A combination of water release and lightning release is more powerful than usual Raiton for the water conducts the electricity and the outcome is more piercing power 2 the lightning and faster movement across or threw the water.
    Lightning won't gain a stronger piercing power when channeled through water, instead it's electrocuting ability becomes amplified. Also, you can also amplify a fire technique using lightning to give it more destructive force although that's not a common combination.

Now, take this special piece of paper and hold it between your hands. Then channel your chakra into that paper while deeply focusing on the properties of lightning, be detailed about it as this will allow you to convert your raw chakra into lightning natured chakra and if you see the paper wrinkling it means that you have succesfully converted your raw chakra into lightning chakra.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

I take the special paper and hold it in my hands trying to clear my mind and think only lightning properties, channeling my chakra now and focusing on lightning properties only I start to feel some movement between my hands but the paper is not completely wrinkled yet, so I keep focus and channel more chakra, after a couple of minutes I open my hand and the paper is completely wrinkled. *That was neat seems like we are getting somewhere slowly but surely* ^_^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You do have to name some properties of lightning, show me you know what lightning is capable of by naming some properties in your description. *hands you a new piece of paper* Try again.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

I now take the paper and hold it between my hands concentrating on forming a high frequency of vibrations with my chakra,

Explaining characteristics of the feeling-
    It feels much like a mass of or strong vibrations also the vibrations gives off a sound for eg.
    The chidori gives off the sound of birds chirping.

To define lightning style-
    It is actually where the user increases the frequency of vibrations with the chakra for rapid speed and piercing power, lightning is also the fastest element amongst the basic 5 elements.

What is Raiton capable of-
    lightning is capable of cancelling out a Earth style technique and a Raiton user is capable of using natural lightning as ones own but only under certain circumstances.

After all the explaining~

I put my full concentration to the task at hand focusing my chakra 2 my hands and increasing the frequency of vibrations of my chakra.

[2 minutes pass by]

I open my hands only 2 find that the paper is almost wrinkled into a ball...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Excellent description, time to begin the jutsus, try to make your descriptions atleast three sentences long;

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.
    Now that you know how to create lightning chakra simply focus it within one of your hands and hold it outward towards your target. Then channel the chakra outward and as you do so materialize it into small bolts of lightning and shoot them towards your target.

- List this technique's advantages/disadvantages

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

I start focusing my chakra in my hand and increase the vibrations, the chakra being molded starts 2 take the form of small lightning bolts so I fire it towards a nearby target.

The user of this jutsu is at an advantage when fighting close range but at a disadvantage when fighting at long range.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Try to be a little more detailed in your descriptions.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
    Concentrate lightning chakra within your dominant hand and slam it down upon the ground releasing a surge of lightning which races across the ground towards your target shocking them from below.

- List this technique's advantage/disadvantages

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.
    Concentrate lightning chakra throughout your body and generate an electric field shield around your body and then proceed by hitting your target with it by simply charging into them.

- List this technique's advantage/disadvantages

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

*Ok senpai here I go*

I go looking 4 a nearby tree, then start concentrating my chakra 2 my right hand, ready set go! Raiton: Raikou oonami, I slam my hand 2 the ground and create a surge of lightning across the ground to the bottom of the tree, seems like the tree took some damage the bottom of the tree was roasted from my new technique.

I take a seat on the ground and explain the advantages and disadvantages of this jutsu-
    The user of this jutsu is at an advantage when maybe catching the opponent off guard or when the opponent maybe took flight and is about 2 hit the ground again, the user of this jutsu is at a disadvantage when the jutsu is being used and the opponent jumps up and attack from the top.

That's it for Raiton: Raikou Oonami.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

*Now for the next jutsu*

I start concentrating my chakra throughout my body, the Raiton chakra start exiting through all of my chakra points and create an electric shield around my body I run towards the tree and slam it with the electric shield roasting all the bark off from the tree.

*phew* "How am I doing senpai?"

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Perform both techniques in the same post xD

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Range:Short
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.
    Hold your hand outward and generate an electrict field shield before you just before my clone reaches you so that he slams into the shield and then have the shield explode blowing my clone backward.

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
    Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.
    Hold out your hand once again and generate lightning chakra within the palm or your hand and create a wave of lightning bolts and direct those bolts towards your target.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

[Ok let's do this]

I take a steady stance and hold my hand towards your clone, I generate an electric field shield with my raiton chakra, I engage your clone and slam him with the shield and it explodes on contact blowing the clone 2 the ground.

[Next up Lightning style: Thunder burn]

I start molding Raiton chakra in my right hand then I lift my hand above my left shoulder and swing it around 2 the right, *Raiton: Ikazuchi kashou* creatiing a wave of lightning bolts that hits your clone lying on the ground and *POOF* clone defeated.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome <_< >_> done with D-Ranks let's proceed with C-Ranks.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.
    Hold out your hands and generate lightning chakra within them. Then send the chakra outward and create a wave of electricity released from your hands. You can either make it a small surge to shock the opponent or have it rip through solid rock, that's upto you. It's especially useful when combining it with a water jutsu.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.
    Hold your hands together and generate lightning inbetween them and compress the lightning into a ball of electrical energy and proceed with launching that ball towards your enemy.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

"Now its time to get a little more serious"

First I start searching for a nearby Rock~
    "Right found one". I hold out my hands concentrating a mass of lightning energy in the palms of my hands, I take two steps forward and send a stream of lightning to the rock pulverizing half of it, All I needed was a good suiton technique and that rock would've cease 2 exist.

"Right! Senpai would you do me the honour of creating a kage bunshin to test my next jutsu please?"

[Tybone senpai agrees and creates a shadow clone]

I slap my hands together palm to palm, generating lightning in between and compressing it into a ball of electricity, I slowly seperate my hands from each other adding more chakra and lightning energy to it to increase its size, finally I attack the clone blowing it back a couple of meters until it vanishes.

"How's that for you senpai?"

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job U-u

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.
    Focus lightning natured chakra throughout your body and generate an intense electric field around your entire body serving as an armor of electricity. The field is capable of electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

(Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.
    Focus chakra beneath the soles of your feet and run up that cliff over there while performing the hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands and finally clap your hands together. as you clap your hands together generate a wave of electrical energy from them which cuts through the face of the cliff dislodging stone and rock which falls down upon anyone who is standing below you.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

I begin focussing my lightning chakra throughout my body, the raiton chakra starts pouring out of all my chakra points and starts 2 generate an intense electrical energy armour surrounding my entire body.

I stand for a couple of seconds 2 focus my chakra 2 my feet,"Right all set" I then start running up the cliff at a set pace weaving the signs SNAKE»UPSIDE DOWN TIGER and clap my hands together generating a wave of electrical energy, it starts to cut through the face of the cliff dislodging stoned and rocks that fall to the ground somewhat like a mini earthquake, anyone beneath that would've suffered severe injuries.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.
    Raise your dominant hand infront of you like a sword and generate lightning around your hand which glows in a pale yellow colour and then release the lightning in the form of several bolts shaped like horns which then spread outward allowing it to strike multiple targets.

( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.
    Channel lightning chakra into your sword, having the vibrations increase it's cutting capabilities and use the chakra to levitate it infront of you and then by using your lightning chakra multiply the sword creating two physical copies. Manipulate all three swords to spin rapidly and control their trajectory to attack your target.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

"Yes sir!"

I raise my right hand infront of me like a sword and generate lightning all around my hand, it appears to glow in a pale yellow colour and then I release the lightning in a form of several lightning bolts shaped like horns, the horns then spread outward hitting multiple targets infront of me.

I start channeling lightning chakra into my katana, having the vibrations improve its cutting capabilities, I use my chakra to levitate it infront of me then multiply the sword creating two physical copies with my lightning chakra. I manipulate the swords to spin rapidly and control its trajectory, I send all 3 swords to attack 3 nearby trees by controlling them I make all 3 swords strike the trees hitting all 3 of them simultaneously.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm
    Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge)
    Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.
    Run up towards my clone while generating electrical bolts of lightning around your forearm. Once close enough jump into the air and land within a short-range distance of my clone slamming your hand onto the ground and then discharge the electrical energy sending bolts of lightning into the ground and all around you upto five meters.

( Raiton no Heki ) – Lightning Release Wall
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then releases it in front of them whilst holding their hands out and they generate a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver a small electrical shock that can temporarily reduce their physical capabilities.
    Hold out your hands and generate electrical energy and shape it into a wall of lightning capable of defending against certain techniques or simply use it when your opponent attempts to engage close combat to deliver a small shock reducing their physical capabilities.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

I start running towards the clone and generating electrical bolts of lightning around my forearm. From about 6 meters away from the clone I jump up landing 3 meters away from him as I land I slam my hand 2 the ground discharging the electrical energy and sending bolts of lightning into the ground, for upto five meters all around me. Meaning that clone is toast.

I hold out my hands infront of me open palms, generate some raiton energy and create a wall of electrical energy capable of defending against certain techniques or could be used when an opponent attempts close combat to deliver a small shock, reducing their physical capabilities.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.
    Raise your hand towards the sky, send an electrical essence into it and create a lightning strike from the sky towards my clone.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.
    Perform the handseals Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare and upon forming the last handseal summon four giant rock pillars around your opponent with them within the epicenter and generate lightning from those pillars to shoot bolts of lightning at your opponent binding them into place.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

I raise my hands high above my head and send an electrical essence into the sky which creates lightning and I strike with full force upon the shadow clone.

I perform the handseals Ram»Boar»Dog»Bird»Hare and summon 4 giant pillars around the shadow clone and generate lightning from the pillars then I shoot bolts of lightning from the pillars to the clone, completely binding him into place.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Come on, you can do better than that

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»