Suiton with Tybone

Sits down and waits for sempai

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Suiton with Tybone

o/

Start off by telling me all you know about the Water Element within the Narutoverse, include the following aswell;

- What is Water primarily used for?
    - What are the strengths/weaknesses of Water?
    - Name three KGs which require the Water Element.
    - What elements can you combine with Water and what is the result of such a combination?

Last edited by Tybone; 02-05-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Water is primarily used as an offensive element as it can change its shape and can be used to imprison the opponent into a water prison amongst other ways of attack
    In Naruto most water techniquest consisted of an offensive status rather then a defensive one
    Water is strong against fire as it would extinguish the flames if strong enough while it is weak against earth as earth would absorb the water or with its solid defense spread it around
    Wood release which also requires Earth,Ice release which requires Wind and also Storm release that requires Lightning
    t can be combined with lightning to increase the flow of electricity running through the water
    It can also be combined with wind to spread the wide range of water and do more destructive damage

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, good.. now take this special piece of paper -hands you the paper- and channel your chakra into it, while channeling your chakra into it focus deeply on the properties of water, be detailed about it. That way you will be able to convert your chakra into water natured chakra and if succesfull the paper will turn wet.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I take the piece of paper and start to send my chakra into it.
    As I start sending my chakra into it I focus on the water properties,I think of the waves splashing against the rocks,I think of the flowing rivers all around us and its making me have to pee.
    Finally as the final wave hits the surface I finish chanelling my chakra into the paper I notice it has gotten wet.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, let's proceed with the first water technique;

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.
    Okay, this technique can be performed either with a water source or without one. First utilize your water chakra the same way you did it before and channel it into the lake over there -> and then mold your chakra together with the pre-existing water source and create either a small wave, blast or shield of water through shape manipulation. Next, utilize your water chakra once again but this time channel it into thin air and focus on materializing your water chakra into water and create the same thing you created using the water source.

- List this technique's advantages/disadvantages

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I walk over to the lake and put my hands on it and start channeling my chakra into it,I start molding my chakra with the lake and create a small shield and carefully raise it above the water while keeping full control for it to not fall apart.

I release the water source I gathered from the lake and walk over to you.I start channeling my chakra into the air while concentrating on the mental image of water in my head.The water begins to take shape and I create the same shield

Advantage - The technique is good as it requires very little effort and it can be used as both an offensive or defensive move depending on what the user chooses to create

Disadvantage - Even tho it takes little effort it can be easily countered,espiecially by a lightning.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay nice but a few minor things;

- You don't have to make contact with the water source to use it, just channel your chakra through the air towards the water unless the technique states it.
    - The technique takes zero effort to perform lol, it's the most basic one xD

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

To perform this technique you can either create mist from a water source of expel it from your mouth, you'll be expelling it from your mouth this time. Gather water chakra within your mouth and mix it together with your saliva and then proceed by spewing it out in the form of a thick chakra-infused mist hiding you from your opponent's sight while you are still able to know where they are. Even users of the Sharingan and Rinnegan won't be able to spot you as the chakra is too thick though this technique cannot fool a Byakugan user.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I send out my water chakra through my body and concentrate on molding it together with my saliva,I start feeling the change in my mouth and I spew it out into the air as I use shape manipulation to make it into a thick mist which blocks away my view of the sensei

guess I still need to learn to see in the mist huh sensei

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm.. looked into it and when Zabuza used it he closed his eyes and focused on his hearing to detect the opponent, so that's pretty much how it's done o-o

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.
    Focus your water chakra within one of your hands and then proceed by channelling it outward. As the chakra is channelled outward focus on materializing tiny bubbles of water and have them join together and shape it into the shape of a sword allowing you to cut and stab with it like a normal blade.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.
    Hold one of your arms outward infront of you and focus water chakra within it, then channel it out of the outside of that arm and materialize the chakra into water and shape it into a shield covering your forearm which you can then use to block projectiles and weapons.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I extend my right arm and start focusing on channeling my chakra outwards.
    I focus on brining it to my palm as I use shape manipulation to bring evrey small bubble I could make together creating the handle for the sword.
    I take a tight grip of it and push out more chakra creating the very tip of the sword and take a battle stance showing off my sweet aquarium sword

- Advantage : This technique could be a game changer as a few hits from this can suck the opponent dry depending on his chakra level

- Disadvantage : This technique lives you open for an attack if you do not take early precaussions like making a water shield
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

I extend my left arm and start channeling my chakra outwards like I did with the sword.
    I focus on brining it to my palm once again as I use shape manipulation to bring the bubbles together creating the handle for the shield around my hand as to get a tighter grip.
    I continue pushing out more chakra creating the remainder of the shield and with the sword I created minutes ago I realise

I AM AQUA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

- Advantage : This shield can block many attacks and considering its made of water it is easily replenishable so if it breaks its eazy to fill up the broken spot with water

- Disadvantage : Unlike the sword this technique can make you into a punching bag if you do not have an offensive skill/weapon up your sleeve as you cannot wait for the enemy to get tired with a technique like this

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You must be a puny aqua man then getting all excited over forming a puny sword and shield .-.

Anyway, you're done with D-Ranks but before we proceed I want you to create a move like you would when you are making the first move in a fight and you have to use atleast one D-Rank water technique, I'll ask this at the end of each rank o-o

*goes to your profile to listen to epic OP*

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OP? U mean the Shaman King intro or what ?
    And this is the first time I do something like this so it will be intresting to see what I do
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

As I enter the battlefield I notice my opponent is TenTen and from my intel I know she uses scrolls filled with weapons and she relies on her vision too much so by taking it away my victory is certain

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

With TenTen's vision removed she stands no chance against me.
    A simple kunai throw would be enough but I dont wanna take any chances so I create a sword and shield and get ready to attack

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

As I go forth to crush my foe I get hit by a kunai to the face and die

TenTen solos

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*waits until you revive yourself* >_>

Hiding yourself first can be useful when initiating close range and remember you can't create two jutsus at once so first the sword then the shield o_o

And yeah, I meant the Shaman King intro xD

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Amazing song

As Orochimaru brings me back with the Edo Tensei my sensei stares in shock as I go

:hey:

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O-O Da hell

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.
    Get over to that water source over there and send your water chakra into it and mold your chakra underwater and create a shark, completely composed out of water try be be detailed on the details of the shark's appearance and have that shark jump into the air and bolt towards your opponent who should be within a short range distance.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.
    Perform the hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox while gathering water chakra within the palm of your dominant hand and materialize a source of water and shape that into a whip. You can then use the created whip to either whip your opponent and lash it towards them and bind them with the whip, a good way to follow up after binding the opponent would be to channel a lightning technique through the whip to shock them.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have noticed my descriptions arent too good and im working on them and since I know its gonna be a big part of the fights any criticism you could give would be helpfull ^^
    __________________________________________________ _____

I walk over to the lake and channel my chakra through the the water and with the use of shape manipulation I start creating a shark.At first it looked very glassy as it seemed to have no hold of itself and would break apart as soon as it would move out of the water so I push out more chakra and continue "feeding it" till It gets a bigger and parts of it were truly distinguishable rather then one big water mess.The teeth started molding from the water and as the shark takes its full form I thrust my hands forward and get it to jump out of the water and attack my opponent at high speed.As it soars through the sky it breaks apart.Seems it doesnt have much of a range.
    During the jump the sun shined off of the clear water of the shark and made it look very sparkly.So pretteh wease:

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

I channel the chakra through my palms and perform the hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox.
    I start shaping the chakra in the form of a whip and as I do so I remember not to make it a steady shape that cannot be bent like the sword.As I create the whip I wrap it around my sensei and think to myself

Just another thing to add to the Aqua man weapon arsenal

*gets killed by the sensei*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Can't kill you cause you're zombie already*

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.
    Gather water chakra within your mouth and perform the handseals 'Ram → Tiger' and spit out a large amount of sticky liquid towards my clone as it's running towards you. If aimed correctly you can trap your opponent in place leaving him vulnerable but the resulting liquid is quite useless if it misses the opponent as it can be freely walked upon if you channel chakra to the soles of your feet so you can't really use it to turn the battlefield in your favor if the opponent knows how to walk on it.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.
    Perform the Tiger handseal while gathering your water chakra. Then send the chakra into a pre-existing water source and focus on creating an identical copy of yourself and has roughly 1/10th of your chakra supply. Then have the created copy perform any C Rank water technique you have learned.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

DONT CALL ME A ZOMBIE!!!!
    Think of me as someone from Shaman King,I am a spirit inside of someone elses body.Yeah thats it....

I begin to gather water chakra in my mouth as I perform the hand seals Ram → Tiger and I being molding the water chakra in my mouth to a sticky liquid.Then I wait till the timing is right so I dont miss the clone.As it begins running in a straight line I take aim and spit the liquid right at it.
    *BULLSEYE*

I perform the tiger handseal and once again gather water chakra.I begin creating a big bubble and as it grows I send the chakra into the lake where the sensei is peeing *eww* and with the use of shape manipulation I create a spitting image of myself but with alot less chakra then me.I then have the clone perform the handseals Rat → Dog → Ox and it creates the Water Whip.
    I then have my clone wrap it around my sensei making him pee all over himself

I think to myself *He looks maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

D= you bastard!

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
    Note: Requires a water source.
    Send your chakra into the water source and bring forth a liquid mass from underwater in a spinning motion and shape it like a drill to strike your target. You can launch this technique towards your target from any direction however it's range is limited.

Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation]
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu
    Use the hidden mist jutsu and then proceed by manipulating the mist so that it reflects natural light towards the opponent, blinding them for as long as they remain in the mist.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin to channel my chakra into the water and concentrate on bringing out a liquid mass.
    As I bring the water out I focus on pressing the water together and with the use of shape manipulation I shape it into a drill.
    Since there is no target I launch it towards the sky as its spinning right round like a record baby right round :drive:

I focus on my water chakra gathering it in my mouth and once I combine it with my saliva I proceed to spit it out and shape it into a mist.I then manipulate the mist and as it reflects the natural light I point it towards you to show it off but sadly you become blind.
    Or is that just a Byakugan

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
    Type: Attack
    Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.
    Send your chakra into a nearby water source and perform the hand seals Ram → Horse → Bird. Upon forming the final hand seal manipulate the water to come towards you and spin around you in the form of a spinning vortex of water producing a decent defense. You can then also send the vortex towards your enemy to knock them unconscious.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.
    Clap your hands together and through manipulation of the moisture in the air create a spiralling vortex of water out of nowhere, you could even form it around yourself to act as a defense. Then upon creating the vortex make it explode from the top in the form of a large wave and control the direction of that wave with hand movements.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I perform the hand seals Ram → Horse → Bird I channel my chakra into the water next to me.
    I perform the final hand seal and by molding my chakra to water affinity I begin to manipulate the water to rise up and flow around me in a spinning manner to act as a vortex-like defense

I clap my hands together and begin to gather chakra in my palms and as I gather more and more of it I begin to manipulate the moisture in the air.
    I then shape the moisture into a spinning vortex around me to act as a form of defense.
    I then manipulate the vortex little farther from me as I make it explode with overloading my chakra and create a wave.
    I then wave my hands to control the movements and splash my sensei

Today is not your day is it...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*gets soaked* T-T mean student

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    Perform the handseals 'Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake' while sending your water chakra into the sky. Once ready use that chakra to form rainclouds in the sky over a widespread area from which raindrops then proceed to drop. Each raindrop is infused with your chakra allowing you to notice when the falling raindrops are disrupted basicly enabling you to detect targets through the rain.

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
    Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water by waving the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.
    Get within short range of your target, gather your water chakra and weave the handseals 'Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare' and finally spread your palms out towards the target. Then expel a decent amount of water from your mouth towards the target and form it into a dense sphere of water which surrounds them. Keep atleast one hand within the water at all times in order for it to remain, otherwise it breaks down. If a water clone performs this technique the water it's composed of can be used to create the prison.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I take a deep breath and begin to perform the handseals Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake.I then begin to channel my water chakra into the sky and the water particles begin to form rain clouds over the surrounding area and as each raindrop falls I can detect the enemies in our surroundings.
    I close my eyes,focus and swiftly turn around throwing a kunai next to my sensei hitting the enemy behind him hiding in the bushes.

Oh...it was just a goat

SENSEI I GOT DINNER!!!!!!!

I get close to the dead goat and as I perform the handseals Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare I channel my water chakra throughout my body and expel it through my mouth in the form of water and with shape manipulation I create a dense sphere which inprisones the goat.I keep one hand in the sphere and manipulate the water to spin the goats corspe cleaning all of the dirt from it.
    I then release the jutsu and with the goat nice and clean we can barbique it.
    I asume you know some handy dandy fire jutsu to cook it right?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»