Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    I noticed as i was lookin back at an older chapter(when suigetsu and juugo arrive) and this latest chapter. And i noticed something. Sasukes questions are being answered in the original order they were asked as shown here


    and here




    So here we have sasukes 4 questions,

    What is a clan?

    What is a village?

    What is a shinobi?

    What am I?


    So far only 1 of his question has been answered.

    What is a clan. Tobirama explained that pretty much.

    Now he is asking hashi. What is a village? And what are shinobi in the first place?


    So Hashi will likely answer the question, and at some point minato will finish what a shinobi is, or start with what sasuke is(as he knew sasukes mom, and about tobi, etc)

    Then after all of that, someone will mention that madara is still alive, and then the kage will be like O.O:whoa::mugi:


    But mostly i just wanted to point out that his questions are being answered in the order he thought of them.
     
         

  2. #2
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    10,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies
     



    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    I noticed as i was lookin back at an older chapter(when suigetsu and juugo arrive) and this latest chapter. And i noticed something. Sasukes questions are being answered in the original order they were asked as shown here


    and here




    So here we have sasukes 4 questions,

    What is a clan?

    What is a village?

    What is a shinobi?

    What am I?


    So far only 1 of his question has been answered.

    What is a clan. Tobirama explained that pretty much.

    Now he is asking hashi. What is a village? And what are shinobi in the first place?


    So Hashi will likely answer the question, and at some point minato will finish what a shinobi is, or start with what sasuke is(as he knew sasukes mom, and about tobi, etc)

    Then after all of that, someone will mention that madara is still alive, and then the kage will be like O.O:whoa::mugi:


    But mostly i just wanted to point out that his questions are being answered in the order he thought of them.
    None of them know that Madara is alive. Only Kabuto did and he didn't snitch.

    All of them are unaware of Madara's domination. Sasuke still refers to Obito as Tobi (This will set a suprise to Minato) but Sasuke doesn't know Obito is Obito, so he just calls him Tobi.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    607
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Yes :D that is correct. It only makes sense to ask them in that order anyways. Maybe Sasuke will ask Minato a question about Naruto?
     
         

  4. #4
    Member ItzShowtime's Avatar
    Status
    ItzShowtime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    nice find
     
         

  5. #5
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    10,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    ah, thanks for the heads up.
    Forgot about that ;p
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    607
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie.. View Post
    None of them know that Madara is alive. Only Kabuto did and he didn't snitch.

    All of them are unaware of Madara's domination. Sasuke still refers to Obito as Tobi (This will set a suprise to Minato) but Sasuke doesn't know Obito is Obito, so he just calls him Tobi.
    When Minato fought Tobi i'm pretty sure he knew it was Obito. He is the only Uchiha of that time to be that age. He also knew Obito had awakened the MS.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    When Minato fought Tobi i'm pretty sure he knew it was Obito. He is the only Uchiha of that time to be that age. He also knew Obito had awakened the MS.
    ummm no he didn't Minato like Kakashi believe Obito to be dead. WTF are you smoking??
     
         

  8. #8
    Member r0ck3t's Avatar
    Status
    r0ck3t is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Orochimaru is the only one that knows Madara is alive. He took the information from Kabutos body. I'm pretty sure he's going to mention it at one point.
     
         

  9. #9
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    10,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies
     



    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    When Minato fought Tobi i'm pretty sure he knew it was Obito. He is the only Uchiha of that time to be that age. He also knew Obito had awakened the MS.
    but then again Minato was on the mission where Obito "died"

    Minato had no idea that it was Obito. The Obito Minato knew was extremely weak. Minato didn't know anything about Tobi. You should re-read the chapters or watch the anime.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie.. View Post
    None of them know that Madara is alive. Only Kabuto did and he didn't snitch.

    All of them are unaware of Madara's domination. Sasuke still refers to Obito as Tobi (This will set a suprise to Minato) but Sasuke doesn't know Obito is Obito, so he just calls him Tobi.
    UNtrue, here is proof that they know madara is still around.


    So far noone in konoha(taka oro and sasuke know that tobi is obito. My guess is there will be a little bird that will arrive and tell juugo who tobi is(right after minato tells sasuke the truth about the nine tails attack), then minato will be shocked.

    (btw i used tobi in my above post, not obito)
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    oro got the info that madara is alive from kabuto who got it from juugo
     
         

  12. #12
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    10,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies
     



    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    UNtrue, here is proof that they know madara is still around.


    So far noone in konoha(taka oro and sasuke know that tobi is obito. My guess is there will be a little bird that will arrive and tell juugo who tobi is(right after minato tells sasuke the truth about the nine tails attack), then minato will be shocked.

    (btw i used tobi in my above post, not obito)
    Aah, thanks for that.

    --

    But for the second part, whether they know who Tobi is, it shouldn't matter to them. It's not like if they know he is Obito or not it gonna change anything for them. Only Minato will be effected if the 8 of them hear that Tobi is Obito.

    1-2 Hokage: Uhm, who's that

    3rd: Didn't he die? No ways

    4th Hokage: Major reaction

    Taka: Meh...who cares.
     
         

  13. #13
    Wash Uffizi jaykuhz's Avatar
    Status
    jaykuhz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    Yes :D that is correct. It only makes sense to ask them in that order anyways. Maybe Sasuke will ask Minato a question about Naruto?
    I doubt it, Sasuke won't directly ask Minato about Naruto due to Sasuke not knowing Minato is his father. It'll come along nicely, though. They'll both talk about it.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    607
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    ummm no he didn't Minato like Kakashi believe Obito to be dead. WTF are you smoking??
    Yeah, but by common sense they never found his body. Duh! Smart one -.-
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    607
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie.. View Post
    but then again Minato was on the mission where Obito "died"

    Minato had no idea that it was Obito. The Obito Minato knew was extremely weak. Minato didn't know anything about Tobi. You should re-read the chapters or watch the anime.
    Dude i know my manga. I'm just saying that when they fought it seemed Minato knew who he was fighting. It's obvious he didnt stated it due to spoiler reasons -.-
     
         

  16. #16
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    10,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies
     



    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    Dude i know my manga. I'm just saying that when they fought it seemed Minato knew who he was fighting. It's obvious he didnt stated it due to spoiler reasons -.-
    Dude, I know my manga also ...

    It totally seemed like Minato didn't know who the hell Tobi was during the entire fight. He didn't state it because he didn't know it. He would've said "He seems familiar" at some stage. But he just kept wondering who the hell he was fighting...
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    607
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie.. View Post
    Dude, I know my manga also ...

    It totally seemed like Minato didn't know who the hell Tobi was during the entire fight. He didn't state it because he didn't know it. He would've said "He seems familiar" at some stage. But he just kept wondering who the hell he was fighting...
    He did state he had an idea though. Then he said something like "It doesn't matter who you are, you can possibly be a huge threat in the future."
     
         

  18. #18
    Member piercethejen's Avatar
    Status
    piercethejen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    the trees. literally.
    Posts
    534
    Post Thanks / Like
    TURNT THE **** UP
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    Yes :D that is correct. It only makes sense to ask them in that order anyways. Maybe Sasuke will ask Minato a question about Naruto?
    he'll probably be like "4th.... why on earth would you seal the kyuubi inside a random child...?" "he was not a random child.... he is... my.. sOoOoOoOoONN." Sasuke: WTH
     
         

  19. #19
    Member piercethejen's Avatar
    Status
    piercethejen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    the trees. literally.
    Posts
    534
    Post Thanks / Like
    TURNT THE **** UP
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by jaykuhz View Post
    I doubt it, Sasuke won't directly ask Minato about Naruto due to Sasuke not knowing Minato is his father. It'll come along nicely, though. They'll both talk about it.
    i think he'll just be like bro wtf is wrong with you, you sealed a demon inside a random child? then Minato reveals the truth behinds Naruto background and cue Sasuke & co: WTH
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    607
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by piercethejen View Post
    he'll probably be like "4th.... why on earth would you seal the kyuubi inside a random child...?" "he was not a random child.... he is... my.. sOoOoOoOoONN." Sasuke: WTH
    that is funny xD
     
         

  21. #21
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Something i noticed about sasukes questions(plus who he gonna ask what of)

    Quote Originally Posted by jaykuhz View Post
    I doubt it, Sasuke won't directly ask Minato about Naruto due to Sasuke not knowing Minato is his father. It'll come along nicely, though. They'll both talk about it.
    He knows about the Ninetails attack on the village and that the Fourth defeated it. It's a basic part of the village's history they learn in school, and even though they didn't tell the whole truth that it was sealed in someone and who it was sealed into, Sasuke's smart enough to put the information together and figure out the Fourth was the one who put the Ninetails in Naruto. That kind of connection might be enough to have him ask the Fourth about Naruto.
     
         
    Last edited by AaaaNinja; 02-05-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •