Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Orochimaro's plan???

Excuse my spelling and grammar im on a tablet
    Orochimaro dream is to have all the jutsu in the world, He also really wants Saskue's body. If you think back to Kabuto talking he said, Orochimaro and himself hypothesized about the outcomes of the tablet. Now Oro did say he knows a lot about Zetsu and helped with the research.Tthe research on the tablet is linked to the so6p. The sage is linked to the creation of jutsu. Now he took over a Zetsu body (Senju DNA) that should mean he has a link to the DNA..as he has alink to all with the curse mark. I refer to that because he created that jutsu. Since he created it im sure he had his reasons to make sure he could be revived threw it. He also created the body transfer ritual or jutsu. He took over a Zetzu body like he tried to do to saskue, But he succeded this time. The Zetsu would have saw all the past bodys Oro took over in the ritual Dimension..I am going somewere with this. Oro could switch between his real face and some other chick when he fought the 3rd so if he took over a zetzu body along with an Uchiha body he would in some aspects have there gentic make up and could possiably obtain shringan than rinnegan . or at least I think that's what he wants to do..Thus allowing him one step closer to getting all the jutsu

I am not saying im wright just a thought if im wrong could anyone fill me in on whats right I have been trying to figure Orochimaro out.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Orochimaro's plan???

it's weird to see Oro help someone like Sasuke
    did he forget what Sasuke done to him ?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    conceited

I doubt that my friend but nice theory anyway

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No zetsu wouldn't know. See orochimaru doeent want the rinnegan entirely, he wants the
    sharingsn because it can copy ALL ninjustu.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

He probably wants to claim the Rin'negan from Obito and Madara (I think the Uchiha Senju DNA just facilitates the use of the Rin'negan and it's powers but I doubt it awakens it) and become truely immortal and all powerful. But his desire is an empty one because if he were to attain all of that what else would he have left?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really believe this might be possible since yeah Orochimaru as stated by Kabuto knew about the requirements to awake the Rinnegan or at least they suspected as Kabuto told Madara when he awoke him.....Plus the only reason Orochimaru wants an Uchiha Body is because there are not Senju alive beside Tsunade I think and he's after the Rinnegan maybe to accomplish the same plan as Obito but no the eternal genjutsu but the revival of the Jubbi which might grand him the tools needed to life for ever.....So maybe he revived the four Hokage so they can help the army after they talk to Sasuke...If we think about he did the same thing with Akatsuki they lend Info to Kakashi and naruto team to take down as many Akatsuki as possible.....Maybe now he want them all the army and madara and Obito to take each other out to leave the path clear for himself.....Or maybe he is going to change his mind since last chapter we have seen a different Orochimaru.....Helping others and he seemed pretty strange when the second said that Jutsus were not the ultimate power but love.....Anyways nice ideas but Im not quite sure yet this is going to happened

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree orochi just cares about becoming like the sage thus obtaining all jutsus.he doesnt even care about konoha anymore

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post
    it's weird to see Oro help someone like Sasuke
    did he forget what Sasuke done to him ?
    its not too weird
    thats the way all the sound ninja are already
    even some in the leaf