Page 2 of 12 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 221
  1. #21
    黄俊 Huang's Avatar
    Status
    Huang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,079
    Location
    The Netherlands
    I read comicbooks for a
    living,.. Just sayin'.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStyle View Post
    What page and chapter is this scan of them together?
    Chapter; stop, Page; waisting my time and read it for yourself.

    The fact that you don't know, supports my guess that you never read it.
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Tobirama was Hokage for years after his brother (and remember, Saru was still a boy when the 1st was around), and when Saru takes on the Gennin Sannin (who graduated from academy at age 6) he is an adult with a goatee. It doesn't fit the timeline.
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Status
    Gaara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,289
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Read the manga much? He knew her quite well, apparently.
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by Huang View Post
    Chapter; stop, Page; waisting my time and read it for yourself.

    The fact that you don't know, supports my guess that you never read it.
    So it never happened in other words.

    She inherited the necklace from him, but it never before said they met... this creates an annoying timeline anomoly.
     
         

  5. #25
    #ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɴʏǫᴜɪʟ AzureCicada's Avatar
    Status
    AzureCicada is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    369
    Location
    Unknown
    Just watch the morning sun
    shine down (down) Shining down
    just as dazzlingly as you
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    I think its better to take it as it is rather than thinking about the numbers.

    :ghehe:
     
         

  6. #26
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,899
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Help!
     



    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    In the earlier episodes of the manga, there was no picture of Tsunade with her grandfather, it was in the anime, but i always knew she knew him, because he gave her the necklace. But this Chapter makes their relationship clear
     
         

  7. #27
    黄俊 Huang's Avatar
    Status
    Huang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,079
    Location
    The Netherlands
    I read comicbooks for a
    living,.. Just sayin'.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStyle View Post
    So it never happened in other words.

    She inherited the necklace from him, but it never before said they met... this creates an annoying timeline anomoly.
    No, in other words, you're ignorant. Read the arc, and stop asking stupid questions everybody already knows the awnser to..

    If you think I'm just gonna pull a chapter- and page number out of my ass, you're gonna be sadly dissapointed.
     
         
    Last edited by Huang; 02-06-2013 at 12:02 AM.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    In other words it never happened in the manga, and since the anime is not cannon, this represents an effective timeline error/rewrite.
     
         

  9. #29
    黄俊 Huang's Avatar
    Status
    Huang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,079
    Location
    The Netherlands
    I read comicbooks for a
    living,.. Just sayin'.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStyle View Post
    In other words it never happened in the manga, and since the anime is not cannon, this represents an effective timeline error/rewrite.
    Actually, I'm talking about the manga... you know, that thing you never read?
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Show me the page number. I don't remember any scan of Hashi and Tsunade together.
     
         

  11. #31
    Banned
    Status
    Lady Luck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Tsunade is like 55
     
         

  12. #32
    ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Kirin Rei's Avatar
    Status
    Kirin Rei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,491
    Location
    Kitchen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStyle View Post
    Tobirama was Hokage for years after his brother (and remember, Saru was still a boy when the 1st was around), and when Saru takes on the Gennin Sannin (who graduated from academy at age 6) he is an adult with a goatee. It doesn't fit the timeline.
    What doesn't fit?
    Hiruzen could very well be in his teens when Hashi passed and Tobirama became the next Hokage.
    How do we know how long Tobirama stayed as Hokage? The lenght of his service has never been mentioned.

    It's a tight fit, I'll give you that. But there's no problem with the timeline. :shrug:
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    He already ruined that a long time ago.
     
         

  14. #34
    Member Sarahmint's Avatar
    Status
    Sarahmint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    439
    Location
    the New World :D
    Team Sasuke
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Nothing killed chronology more then chapter 599
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Hashirama didn't recognise Saru, and the last we saw of them together Saru was still a kid.

    Tobirama was Hokage long enough to get his face carved on the mountain, set up the police force (and have a prison and police station built), lead his country to war, travel to the cloud to sign a peace agreement, recover from his injuries, return to Konoha, continue training Saru, and appoint Saru Hokage when he looks to be (at least) slightly older than Naruto is now (late teens probably). Saru then goes from being a teen, to being an adult with a goatee (looking significantly older), and has since had his (bearded face) carved onto the mountain. This Saru trains Tsunade from age 6 as far as we know (since that's when the Sannin graduated from the academy). It's more than a tight fit... Tsunade looks at least 3-4 in that image of Hashi remembering her... it's impossible to fit all that stuff in that timeline.
     
         

  16. #36
    Sennin 6PathsofKami's Avatar
    Status
    6PathsofKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,435
    Location
    Amegakure
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    Hey the first did give her a gift of a necklace
    This, and you do remember that shes just using a jutsu to look young right?
     
         

  17. #37
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStyle View Post
    Hashirama didn't recognise Saru, and the last we saw of them together Saru was still a kid.

    Tobirama was Hokage long enough to get his face carved on the mountain, set up the police force (and have a prison and police station built), lead his country to war, travel to the cloud to sign a peace agreement, recover from his injuries, return to Konoha, continue training Saru, and appoint Saru Hokage when he looks to be (at least) slightly older than Naruto is now (late teens probably). Saru then goes from being a teen, to being an adult with a goatee (looking significantly older), and has since had his (bearded face) carved onto the mountain. This Saru trains Tsunade from age 6 as far as we know (since that's when the Sannin graduated from the academy). It's more than a tight fit... Tsunade looks at least 3-4 in that image of Hashi remembering her... it's impossible to fit all that stuff in that timeline.
    Hashirama didn't recognize the 4th, not Sarutobi.
    And trust me, all those could be in a year in Narutoverse.
    Don't give it much of a thought since it took kishi about 50+ chapters to describe a day.
    Tsunade was like 2-3 in that picture.
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    I'm pretty sure Tsunade wasn't hiding her age when she was a kid.

    And no, they never met (before now) in the manga, despite people claiming they did. That's anime rubbish probably.
     
         

  19. #39
    Member madnumber24's Avatar
    Status
    madnumber24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Location
    Milwaukee
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    ah ItachiStyle, still never bowing out when wrong I see lol. oh well you guys might as well give it up, he will argue u to death lol
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    I'm wrong? Interesting... see peope said "I must not read the manga", but when called upon to provide the page number (thus proving me wrong, and covering themselves in glory), nobody has stepped forward. Should I be expecting an apology or retraction soon? I won't hold my breath.
     
         
    Last edited by ItachiStyle; 02-06-2013 at 05:17 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •