Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 221
  1. #51
    White nostril 2big's Avatar
    Status
    2big is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    ahh man, everybody already took the huge sh1t that i wanted to take on this thread, oh well
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    As he says... it was Anime only... otherwise we're still left with a gaping timeline problem.

    Remember, Saru was a kid when Hashirama died. He was a teen when Tobirama died. He was an adult with a full on goatee when Tsunade was a genin under him (and she graduated from the Academy at age 6), who had been Hokage long enough to have his Goatee'd face carved into the Mountain. There's literally no way to make her age fit the previous timeline.

    Let's charitably assume Tsunade was 3 at the time Hashi died. Then let's assume Tobirama was Hokage only 3 years (enough time to do the stuff he did in theory I suppose). That still leaves Hiruzen a teenager who has to grow some years to become a man, and Tsunade already having graduated to Genin. It just doesn't fit.

    PS- The Sannin ages weren't unknown... huh?
     
         

  3. #53
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    Hiruzen and the Sannin's ages are known, the only problem for me is Hashirama's death. :shrug:
    the thing Tsunade, spoke about the guy 3 or 4 times, yeah, he was also the hokage, but, it´s shows she did have a grandfather didn´t she?

    If I hadn´t known my grandpa, and he were the hokage, I would´ve called d bastard hokage.

    My thoughts on the issue, I do believe with not much of manga, but anime suggested evidence, Kishi has suggested us, they did meet each other.

    But what for, u b.s. on something like this, on your own story? That would be useless, honestly, on details which would be later conformed on fact book smade by Kishi, on which if stats mean bull shiet, little photo foot like the ones we speak about, are treated seriously by him.

    These are the writer´s kinda notes
     
         

  4. #54
    Member ANBUITACHIUCHIHA's Avatar
    Status
    ANBUITACHIUCHIHA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tsukiyomiville
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Tsunade is the same age as jiraya and around the same age as the tsuchikage.. she calls the tsuchikage a old man at the summit and he said your just as old as me.. and the tsuchikage fought madara
     
         

  5. #55
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ANBUITACHIUCHIHA View Post
    Tsunade is the same age as jiraya and around the same age as the tsuchikage.. she calls the tsuchikage a old man at the summit and he said your just as old as me.. and the tsuchikage fought madara
    nice, u are being punctual. There u go Uchistyle, this dude just told u it´s just a bunch of 100 and olde geezer party
     
         

  6. #56
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    9,205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    the thing Tsunade, spoke about the guy 3 or 4 times, yeah, he was also the hokage, but, it´s shows she did have a grandfather didn´t she?

    If I hadn´t known my grandpa, and he were the hokage, I would´ve called d bastard hokage.

    My thoughts on the issue, I do believe with not much of manga, but anime suggested evidence, Kishi has suggested us, they did meet each other.

    But what for, u b.s. on something like this, on your own story? That would be useless, honestly, on details which would be later conformed on fact book smade by Kishi, on which if stats mean bull shiet, little photo foot like the ones we speak about, are treated seriously by him.

    These are the writer´s kinda notes
    Yeah, they did meet. . . . . . . . . so what's your problem. . . . . . . . ? :confused:
     
         

  7. #57
    Member ANBUITACHIUCHIHA's Avatar
    Status
    ANBUITACHIUCHIHA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tsukiyomiville
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    nice, u are being punctual. There u go Uchistyle, this dude just told u it´s just a bunch of 100 and olde geezer party
    UCHISTYLE!!!! lol
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    Hiruzen and the Sannin's ages are known, the only problem for me is Hashirama's death. :shrug:
    Figuring out that shouldn't present any significant problems:
    • Tobirama became Hokage after Hashirama died
    • Tobirama created the Acadamy during his reign as Hokage.
    • Hashirama died before the acadamy came into existence
    • Tunade was 6 when she graduated from the acadamy and became a genin under Hiruzen.
    • Tsunade must have been at the acadamy for a minimum of one year. So, she was a maximum of 5 years old when she entered the acadamy.
    • Tsunade was a minimum 2 years old when Hashi was still alive.




    Conclusion?
    • Hashirama died when Tsunade was between the ages of 2-5.
    • Tsunade is 54 years old
    • Hashirama died 49-52 years before the present!!

     
         
    Last edited by Sarutobi Sasuke; 02-06-2013 at 08:44 AM.

  9. #59
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    Yeah, they did meet. . . . . . . . . so what's your problem. . . . . . . . ? :confused:
    veggetta13-uchihastyle.............

    I still believe Obito is actually the ramen guy, he is just so vulgar
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Onoki is supposed to be much older than Tsunade... Tsunade is meant to be 50 at the start of the manga... and about 55 now. The ages don't match, but hey, just keep ignoring the evidence and repeating lame one liners.
     
         

  11. #61
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStyle View Post
    Onoki is supposed to be much older than Tsunade... Tsunade is meant to be 50 at the start of the manga... and about 55 now. The ages don't match, but hey, just keep ignoring the evidence and repeating lame one liners.
    there we go, I agree. thing is we are doing stupid math cuz of Kishi...trolling for d pure joy of it. He can change it a 1000 times and it´ll still be right
     
         

  12. #62
    Member ANBUITACHIUCHIHA's Avatar
    Status
    ANBUITACHIUCHIHA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tsukiyomiville
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    Figuring out that shouldn't present any significant problems:
    • Tobirama became Hokage after Hashirama died
    • Tobirama created the Acadamy during his reign as Hokage.
    • Hashirama died before the acadamy came into existence
    • Tunade was 6 when she graduated from the acadamy and became a genin under Hiruzen.
    • Tsunade must have been at the acadamy for a minimum of one year. So, she was a maximum of 5 years old when she entered the acadamy.
    • Tsunade was a minimum 2 years old when Hashi was still alive.




    Conclusion?
    • Hashirama died when Tsunade was between the ages of 2-5.
    • Tsunade is 54 years old
    • Hashirama died 49-52 years before the present!!

    the 2nd hokage and the 1st hokage were both alive when the 3rd hokage 1st became hokage. meaning the 1st was alive well after the 2nd became hokage.their were multiple hokages in power at the same time as we seen with the 4th and the 3rd
     
         
    Last edited by ANBUITACHIUCHIHA; 02-06-2013 at 08:50 AM.

  13. #63
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ANBUITACHIUCHIHA View Post
    the 2nd hokage and the 1st hokage were both alive when the 3rd hokage 1st became hokage..their were multiple hokages in power at the same time as we seen with the 4th and the 3rd
    Your saying that the 1st AND 2nd Hokages were still alive when Hiruzen became Hokage? That doen't make any sense at all. Where is this coming from? I'd really like to see how you got to the conclusion that Hashirama was still alive when Hiruzen became Hokage.

    Anyway, the First Data book states that Tobirama became Hokage after Hashirama died. So Hashirama was definitely dead before Hiruzen became Hokage.

    We know for a fact that Tobirama died the day he made Hiruzen Hokage. If both the first two hokages were still alive just before that moment, what happened to Hashirama? According to your reasoning Hashirama could only have died after Tobirama. That makes no sense at all.

    Also Hiruzen and Minato were not Hokages at the same time. Hiruzen retired and Minato became Hokage. When Minato died, Hiruzen came back out of retirement.
     
         
    Last edited by Sarutobi Sasuke; 02-06-2013 at 09:11 AM.

  14. #64
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    9,205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    Figuring out that shouldn't present any significant problems:
    • Tobirama became Hokage after Hashirama died
    • Tobirama created the Acadamy during his reign as Hokage.
    • Hashirama died before the acadamy came into existence
    • Tunade was 6 when she graduated from the acadamy and became a genin under Hiruzen.
    • Tsunade must have been at the acadamy for a minimum of one year. So, she was a maximum of 5 years old when she entered the acadamy.
    • Tsunade was a minimum 2 years old when Hashi was still alive.




    Conclusion?
    • Hashirama died when Tsunade was between the ages of 2-5.
    • Tsunade is 54 years old
    • Hashirama died 49-52 years before the present!!

    I already figured out Hashirama's death (you can check out my Timeline, there isa link in my Sig), but the latest chapter shows that Tsunade was born when he was still alive, which makes some problems, but it does fit the Timeline. :y :shrug:
     
         

  15. #65
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    I already figured out Hashirama's death (you can check out my Timeline, there isa link in my Sig), but the latest chapter shows that Tsunade was born when he was still alive, which makes some problems, but it does fit the Timeline. :y :shrug:
    Holy fck dude. You must have had quite a lot of time on your hands there. + Rep for sheer effort. I'm impressed.

    You do realize, however, that your timeline says that Tsunade was born 5 years after Hashirama died? And if you've read the latest chapter then you'll also realize that, thats impossible.
     
         

  16. #66
    =)
    Status
    choft is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,873
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Guys, Kishi already messed up people's ages back in chapter 599. When it comes to ages, Kishi fails. But since Kishi said that Hashirama knew Tsunade, we have to assume they met.
     
         

  17. #67
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    9,205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    Holy fck dude. You must have had quite a lot of time on your hands there. + Rep for sheer effort. I'm impressed.

    You do realize, however, that your timeline says that Tsunade was born 5 years after Hashirama died? And if you've read the latest chapter then you'll also realize that, thats impossible.
    That's the thing man, I can't edit the thread anymore!
     
         

  18. #68
    Member ANBUITACHIUCHIHA's Avatar
    Status
    ANBUITACHIUCHIHA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tsukiyomiville
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    Your saying that the 1st AND 2nd Hokages were still alive when Hiruzen became Hokage? That doen't make any sense at all. Where is this coming from? I'd really like to see how you got to the conclusion that Hashirama was still alive when Hiruzen became Hokage.

    Anyway, the First Data book states that Tobirama became Hokage after Hashirama died. So Hashirama was definitely dead before Hiruzen became Hokage.

    We know for a fact that Tobirama died the day he made Hiruzen Hokage. If both the first two hokages were still alive just before that moment, what happened to Hashirama? According to your reasoning Hashirama could only have died after Tobirama. That makes no sense at all.

    Also Hiruzen and Minato were not Hokages at the same time. Hiruzen retired and Minato became Hokage. When Minato died, Hiruzen came back out of retirement.


    what is the 3rds age compared to tsunades. we know for a fact that tsunade was alive when the 1st was.. in the anime they show the 1st hokage and 2nd hokage both telling the 3rd hes gonna be hokage
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Hiruzen is in his late 60's at the start of the manga supposedly, and Tsunade just entering her 50's. That makes sense with everything else we'd seen (until this F#$% up), because that would put Hiruzen in his mid 20's when he was training the Sannin as kids (which is how old he looks with Goatee, etc). This new timeline makes no sense, because Tsunade is suddenly almost as old as Hiruzen.
     
         

  20. #70
    Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    p0002q is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USoA
    Posts
    766
    Post Thanks / Like
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Names himself Itachistyle.

    Makes a post more like "Narutostyle".

    Please delete this username.
     
         

  21. #71
    Member ANBUITACHIUCHIHA's Avatar
    Status
    ANBUITACHIUCHIHA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tsukiyomiville
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStyle View Post
    Hiruzen is in his late 60's at the start of the manga supposedly, and Tsunade just entering her 50's. That makes sense with everything else we'd seen (until this F#$% up), because that would put Hiruzen in his mid 20's when he was training the Sannin as kids (which is how old he looks with Goatee, etc). This new timeline makes no sense, because Tsunade is suddenly almost as old as Hiruzen.
    its a stretch but not unbelievable itachi would of been a great teacher even tho hes 21
     
         

  22. #72
    Member TimBone's Avatar
    Status
    TimBone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    What are you on about...

    you're just making s**t up for the sake of being antagonistic.

    I can just see you now reading the chapter. It was designed to entertain but ONLY you get so angry over a panel like "> : (" KISHI!!! MY DAY IS RUINED NOW! YOU SUCK AT WRITING MANGA IM GONNA GO AND DO BETTER! OH WAIT NO IM NOT.
     
         

  23. #73
    ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Kirin Rei's Avatar
    Status
    Kirin Rei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kitchen
    Posts
    1,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStyle View Post
    I'm wrong? Interesting... see peope said "I must not read the manga", but when called upon to provide the page number (thus proving me wrong, and covering themselves in glory), nobody has stepped forward. Should I be expecting an apology or retraction soon? I won't hold my breath.
    What on earth is wrong with you?
    All throughout the thread you have opposed just for the sake of opposing.

    I'm not sure what you want, but you want proof that Tsunade and Hashi knew each other, don't you?
    Doesn't the fact that Hashirama stated he taught her gambling in the latest chapter prove it?

    As for the timeline:

    Let's say Tsunade was around 2 years old in Hashi's flashback.
    Hiruzen was probably in his late teens at that time, around the current age of Naruto.
    If we bunch in the date of Tobirama being given the Hokage title together with the occurances above, all is fine.

    Once we take Tsunade's Academy graduation age into account, which is 6, there's a good 4 year time span where Tobirama could have appointed Hiruzen as Hokage. Plus, any man has the possibility of growing a goatee after hitting bloody puberty, one doesn't need to be 30 years old to have some facial hair.

    Tobirama's list of feats could easily be accomplished in a year or two (although the timeline allows us to span it up to four).
    Look at Tsunade's feats in the last year:
    Konoha has undergone a devastating attack and has been rebuilt from scratch and they are now fighting a bloody WW.
     
         

  24. #74
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ANBUITACHIUCHIHA View Post


    what is the 3rds age compared to tsunades. we know for a fact that tsunade was alive when the 1st was.. in the anime they show the 1st hokage and 2nd hokage both telling the 3rd hes gonna be hokage
    Ohh, I see where this is coming from.

    I cant find that scene anywhere in the manga, maybe I'm not looking properly but I'm pretty sure you won't find it there either. But I do know that, that was a weird flashback Hiruzen was having in the anime. That was probably just some sort composite flashback. i.e. Two flashbacks in one. Anyway, thats all irrelevant since it comes from the anime. I'll assume that you know already that every now and then the anime decides to take initiative add their own ideas to the story. Which is why the anime is not considered cannon. That scene might be one of those times where the anime people made up their own stuff.

    Hiruzen is 18 years older than Tsunade. Which means that Hiruzen was 20-23 years old when Hashirama died, according to my timeline. In Hiruzen's anime flashback, he's portrayed as a very young boy (probably thirteen, give or take a few years). Read chapter 481 and you'll realize that Hiruzen was not a young boy when Tobirama declared him Hokage. Hashirama also was definitely also not present when Hiruzen was declared Hokage. Thats the sort of nonsense the anime sometimes comes up with every now and then.

    My advice to you is to disregard the anime and rely only on the Manga (and the databooks) for reference.

    Also, like I said before. The first Databook states that Tobirama became Hokage after Hashirama died.
     
         

  25. #75
    Member ANBUITACHIUCHIHA's Avatar
    Status
    ANBUITACHIUCHIHA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tsukiyomiville
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    Ohh, I see where this is coming from.

    I cant find that scene anywhere in the manga, maybe I'm not looking properly but I'm pretty sure you won't find it there either. But I do know that, that was a weird flashback Hiruzen was having in the anime. That was probably just some sort composite flashback. i.e. Two flashbacks in one. Anyway, thats all irrelevant since it comes from the anime. I'll assume that you know already that every now and then the anime decides to take initiative add their own ideas to the story. Which is why the anime is not considered cannon. That scene might be one of those times where the anime people made up their own stuff.

    Hiruzen is 18 years older than Tsunade. Which means that Hiruzen was 20-23 years old when Hashirama died, according to my timeline. In Hiruzen's anime flashback, he's portrayed as a very young boy (probably thirteen, give or take a few years). Read chapter 481 and you'll realize that Hiruzen was not a young boy when Tobirama declared him Hokage. Hashirama also was definitely also not present when Hiruzen was declared Hokage. Thats the sort of nonsense the anime sometimes comes up with every now and then.

    My advice to you is to disregard the anime and rely only on the Manga (and the databooks) for reference.

    Also, like I said before. The first Databook states that Tobirama became Hokage after Hashirama died.
    im happy you actually read my post and didnt go directly to slicing my head off.. maybe thats the issue i value too much of what the animes saying
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •