Page 7 of 9 « First ... 3456789 Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 221
  1. #151
    Giuky luvs this soda!! Onion Soda's Avatar
    Status
    Onion Soda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Goodie and Badie Onion (GBO) Co.'s HQ
    Posts
    601
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Probably went like this:
    Hashirama and most of his clan married young, because in times of conflict most people tend to secure his legacy in case they die young. Specially if we are talking about clans. He didn't die, his son married young too and we got Tsunade. So Hashi could have been any age past 30 when became grandpa. Tobirama didn't last too long as a hokage, so probably Hiruzen was the same age thant tsunade's dad.

    Hashirama never getting any old could explained by: 1)Popular response: Senju DNA. 2)Kishi can't draw his characters becoming any older or younger, just like with Itachi (13years old = 18 and 28 years old, altrought it could be explained by his illness [some sort of gigantism with cardiac problems])
     
         

  2. #152
    Member Zakbabs's Avatar
    Status
    Zakbabs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    calm down people.,i think its something we jst have to think over..i dont think kishi is wrong with tne timeline since at this point tsunade shuld be like 56 or so..tracing back to saru and tobirama,saru was born wen hashi was hokage,probabli arund 14yrs of age because i can rememba in a manga flashback when tobirama,saru,danzo and others were on a mission which could be like 1-2yrs after hashi passed away do definitely i think since saru was about 14 and saw hashi den probabli tsunade who would av been 4-5yr of age at that time would have seen her grandfather too....(we have actuali seen that the age diference between masters and students in this series isnt that much like kakashi and naruto which isnt more than 14yrs)
     
         

  3. #153
    fear the power of uchiha andreuchiha's Avatar
    Status
    andreuchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hyattsville Maryland
    Posts
    410
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sannin

    hiruzen was already hokage when he trained the sannin point blank period tis the only answer that makes sense and totally logical because tsunade trained sakura and she is what????? HOKAGE
     
         

  4. #154
    Member itootchi's Avatar
    Status
    itootchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Aside from her being so old, We know that madara was able to stay alive much longer using hashiramas senju dna. so we can stronlgy assume that having mokuton which is creating life(trees). he was able to live much longer..
     
         

  5. #155
    Member Rinneganist's Avatar
    Status
    Rinneganist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Through pain, people
    understand each other
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    why dont you just quit the show
     
         

  6. #156
    S-Rank Sonnin Sage mode Tobi's Avatar
    Status
    Sage mode Tobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Outside of your window...
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ticked off!
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    YOU'RE TROLLING BRO! Cut that out. She is his grand daughter, of course he knows her. Get your math in order first.

    Part 1: At the end

    Hashirama fought Madara at the valley of the end 80 years prior to the start of the series.

    Tsunade: 50-51 years of age

    Naruto/Sasuke: 12-13 years of age

    Part 2: Now

    Tsunade: 54-55 years of age

    Naruto/Sasuke: 16 years of age

    This time thing is really clear from Kishimoto himself. A lot of thought goes into these things coming out and turning out right. Keep it together bro.....
     
         

  7. #157
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    I hope the story doesn't have a dramatic change because of this...
     
         

  8. #158
    You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Posts
    15,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    tsunade was probably 3 or 4, it was shown in the first part of the manga.
     
         

  9. #159
    Wanderer Yeongwonhi's Avatar
    Status
    Yeongwonhi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    i suck at being online.
     



    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    I'm pretty sure Kishi has got this pretty huge ruler like timeline for his characters and events for reference. maybe one evening he got drunk and made a typo then handed it in to whoever he hands it too while hung over and have caused a ripple in the Narutoverse
     
         

  10. #160
    hokage ~Rerrando~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Rerrando~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Who cares...........
    Posts
    4,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStyle View Post
    Why Kishi, why? It was already clear Tsunade couldn't have known the 1st Hokage, based on the timeline. Now, suddenly she did, so we get a funny joke... doesn't he have staff to point this stuff out to him before he does it?

    After all, the 1st and 2nd Hokage reigned for a not inconsiderable period, so even if the 1st knew her just before his death, and the 2nd reigned the minimal number of years, she's still too old to be a genin under (adult) Saru, with his beard and such. Annoying.
    It's been shown at least 3 or 4 times Tsunade having flashbacks of her spending time with Hashirama and even once with Tobirama.
     
         
    Last edited by ~Rerrando~; 02-07-2013 at 11:06 PM.

  11. #161
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Amazing. There are still dozens of posts being made that:
    a) Did not read my posts properly, and
    b) Are making irrelevant replies

    The problem is not to do with how old Tsunade is! The problem is not "did she know who her grandfather was?" The problem is not how old she looks right now (though some "solutions" create that problem, because Jiraya didn't look like he was in his 60's when he died, and they are the same age.. plus Tsunade describes herself as having entered her 50's in the manga). The problem is she graduated from the academy at age 6 and went to be trained under Hiruzen (at which point Hiruzen was a young man with a goatee, years older than when he became Hokage), and in the flashback photo of Hashirama remembering Tsunade, she looks maybe 3.

    Way too much stuff is supposed to have happened in those 3 years to be plausible. Hashi died, Tobirama's entire reign as Hokage happened, Hiruzen became Hokage (looking like a teenager), and aged to a grown up man. That requires a significantly longer timeline. That's the problem, and some of the replies I see are not even remotely responding to it.
     
         
    Last edited by ItachiStyle; 02-07-2013 at 11:43 PM.

  12. #162
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Assumption is a dangerous word.



    There is a timeline available and written by Kishi.

    > NARUTO the Official Character Data Book #3 dated 2012.
    Also available on this site.
    This book is by Masashi Kishimoto.
    This book written when Naruto is 16 yrs old.
    Therefore, this book Using Naruto at 16 yrs old.

    Please use the title as focus point; which mean The Time-Line of Naruto world.

    (pg 192)Founding of Konoha began over 80 years; let say 85 years..

    (pg 165) Tsunade was 54 yrs old.

    Calculate 85 - 54 = 31
    Hence Senju Hashirama being 1st Hokage was at 31 yrs old and When Tsunade was born.

    The next question = did Hashirama die before he was 31 yrs old.
    If he die before 31 yrs old, then Tsunade was not born yet.


    Suggestion; Use the timeline in the Naruto Official Character Data Book #3
    ...........................
     
         

  13. #163
    Super nin lol Earthisaac's Avatar
    Status
    Earthisaac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Space the final frontier
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStyle View Post
    Amazing. There are still dozens of posts being made that:
    a) Did not read my posts properly, and
    b) Are making irrelevant replies

    The problem is not to do with how old Tsunade is! The problem is not "did she know who her grandfather was?" The problem is not how old she looks right now (though some "solutions" create that problem, because Jiraya didn't look like he was in his 60's when he died, and they are the same age.. plus Tsunade describes herself as having entered her 50's in the manga). The problem is she graduated from the academy at age 6 and went to be trained under Hiruzen (at which point Hiruzen was a young man with a goatee, years older than when he became Hokage), and in the flashback photo of Hashirama remembering Tsunade, she looks maybe 3.

    Way too much stuff is supposed to have happened in those 3 years to be plausible. Hashi died, Tobirama's entire reign as Hokage happened, Hiruzen became Hokage (looking like a teenager), and aged to a grown up man. That requires a significantly longer timeline. That's the problem, and some of the replies I see are not even remotely responding to it.
    i think your underestimating the speed of things all the thing you mention before about hashi death and tobirama entire reign could have happened 3 years is plenty of time for setting up the police/prison , fighting a war , the peace with the cloud village . plus you dont know hiruzen age at that point when hashi died so he could have been a very skilled ninja for his age we dont know exactly and this is the problem, it like reading a book hopefully all the loose end will be taken care of by the time the ending approaches. if it not fixed or there is timeline/plotholes then you can start scream bloody murder, until then give kishi the respect he deserves he hasnt done us wrong yet.
     
         

  14. #164
    Senior Member Micho22's Avatar
    Status
    Micho22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    2,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    The chapter said hashirama teched her gambling saw they know eachother
     
         

  15. #165
    Senior Member Micho22's Avatar
    Status
    Micho22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    2,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

     
         

  16. #166
    Senior Member Micho22's Avatar
    Status
    Micho22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    2,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by Micho22 View Post
    She even learned gambling from me that says everything plus first granddaughter ehat do you want else black on white
     
         

  17. #167
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Yeh, we get it. Kishi just changed continuity... that's why some of us are annoyed. He just shat all over the previous timeline.

    Sure, whatever Kishi says goes. But Kishi is contradicting himself. If Kishi says 1 + 1 = 2 and then tells us 1 + 1 = 3, he can't have it both ways. That's just logic. Kishi isn't contradicting us, he's contradicting Kishi.
     
         

  18. #168
    Member kral's Avatar
    Status
    kral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    545
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    I juz wanna point out a flaw.
    Look at the presidents of the us. Look at how fast they age in 4 years. Think of how much a shinobi would age because of the extreme burden he alone carries.
    Its very plausible for him to have looked to have aged that fast based squarely on what we see leaders today doing. Also kishi story and what he wants >>>>>>>>>>>ur opinion. He says they did then they did. End of story.
     
         

  19. #169
    Member TimBone's Avatar
    Status
    TimBone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStyle View Post
    Yeh, we get it. Kishi just changed continuity... that's why some of us are annoyed. He just shat all over the previous timeline.

    Sure, whatever Kishi says goes. But Kishi is contradicting himself. If Kishi says 1 + 1 = 2 and then tells us 1 + 1 = 3, he can't have it both ways. That's just logic. Kishi isn't contradicting us, he's contradicting Kishi.
    you can't just say that and have us be like "oh yeah you're absolutely right!" as of now you're statement has no ground whatsoever, come back with some hard evidence from the manga itself that proves you're side right people. You're either all in or don;t bother even playing.
     
         

  20. #170
    Member TimBone's Avatar
    Status
    TimBone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by kral View Post
    I juz wanna point out a flaw.
    Look at the presidents of the us. Look at how fast they age in 4 years. Think of how much a shinobi would age because of the extreme burden he alone carries.
    Its very plausible for him to have looked to have aged that fast based squarely on what we see leaders today doing. Also kishi story and what he wants >>>>>>>>>>>ur opinion. He says they did then they did. End of story.
    He doesn't carry the burden alone, he has the entire village behind him. That's one of the main points of the series, not to carry everything on your own lol. Hashis a chilled out dude he doesn't stress! They're like a family.

    I wouldn't really call the USA government a "family", haha, it's a bit different. I Don't think no Will of Fire be burning up in the USA! probably the complete opposite in fact lol.
     
         

  21. #171
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    It is shown in flashbacks that, Hashirama knew about Tsunade.
     
         

  22. #172
    Flippin Ninja Demonic Kitsune's Avatar
    Status
    Demonic Kitsune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    The word Can't, was Defeated
    in the Battle of Try.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephy100 View Post
    Please explain how it was clear that Tsunade wouldn't have known Hashirama.
    perfectly said lol
     
         

  23. #173
    raiton God ghetto gladiator's Avatar
    Status
    ghetto gladiator is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    datebayo
     
         

  24. #174
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by itootchi View Post
    Aside from her being so old, We know that madara was able to stay alive much longer using hashiramas senju dna. so we can stronlgy assume that having mokuton which is creating life(trees). he was able to live much longer..
    (Sorry to the OP. I'm gonna go even more off topic than I've been before.)

    I disagree that your assumption is as strong as you say it is.

    I created a theory a very, very long time ago (it's kinda been confirmed by recent chapters). And its about what really makes Hashirama's DNA so special and sought after. And in a way it also reinforces the assumption that Hashirama was predispositioned to live a much longer life...but for a reason that differs from yours.

    Here's an update of that theory:
    • If you compare Yamato's Mokuton Release to Hashirama's you'll immediately notice one big difference:
      • Yamato's Mokuton has a tendancy to produce dead planks (He has been shown to create a living tree on occasion)
      • Hashirama, on the other hand, produces vibrant living trees.

    • Its been mentioned that Hashirama's able to convert his chakra into a "source of life".

    • We've seen what happens when Naruto's KB Mode chakra cloak interacts with Yamato's Mokuton or a White Zetsu. Yamato even comments that Naruto's filled with "life-force" when he enters KB Mode. One could almost say that the Yang chakra from Naruto's cloak "breathes life" into Yamato's dead planks.

      Naruto's KB Mode chakra cloak is made up of Kurama's chakra. And Kurama's chakra is pure Yang Chakra because Minato separated and sealed away the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra.

    Its clear that Yamato's Mokuton seems lifeless because of a lack of Yang Chakra when he performs Mokuton Release.
    In other words: Mokuton + Yang chakra = Living Trees



    Its clear, at this point, that Hashirama is a possessor of Yang Release.


    The point is that Mokuton Release isn't the source that creates/gives life. Yang Release is what's responsible for breathing life into things. And if there's anything that would be responsible for Hashirama having an unusually slow aging process, its would be the ability to convert his chakra into pure Yang chakra. And this is an ability he inherited from the Younger son of the SO6P.


     
         

  25. #175
    Sennin edgarmagician's Avatar
    Status
    edgarmagician is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    408
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    Your saying that the 1st AND 2nd Hokages were still alive when Hiruzen became Hokage? That doen't make any sense at all. Where is this coming from? I'd really like to see how you got to the conclusion that Hashirama was still alive when Hiruzen became Hokage.

    Anyway, the First Data book states that Tobirama became Hokage after Hashirama died. So Hashirama was definitely dead before Hiruzen became Hokage.

    We know for a fact that Tobirama died the day he made Hiruzen Hokage. If both the first two hokages were still alive just before that moment, what happened to Hashirama? According to your reasoning Hashirama could only have died after Tobirama. That makes no sense at all.

    Also Hiruzen and Minato were not Hokages at the same time. Hiruzen retired and Minato became Hokage. When Minato died, Hiruzen came back out of retirement.
    I will look for the manga page but the 1st and the 2nd were both Hiruzen's teachers, so they both were alive at the same time as Hiruzen (There is a small timeline hole). I saw that during the first series.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •