Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789
Results 201 to 221 of 221
  1. #201
    The ReeseKage of Brooklyn ReeseKage's Avatar
    Status
    ReeseKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    brooklyn, new yorkgakure
    Posts
    626
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trollin fanboys since'88
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    I mean it IS his anime. Plus Tsunade is old as hell bro. If she undoes that jutsu, shed prolly look like granny chiyo. Them tits would hit te floor.
     
         

  2. #202
    shinigami palmer's Avatar
    Status
    palmer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nigeria-(delta)
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Duh
     
         

  3. #203
    Member
    Status
    Qberto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    I know it's all been said, but what is so hard to understand? Lady Tsunade is Hashirama's granddaughter, 2 generations removed from him. She is 54 years old & with the likelihood that her grandparents had her mom or dad in their mid-20's & her parents were mid-20's when she was born, it is no stretch of the imagination that Hashirama knew Tsunade.
    Why are we even wasting thoughts on this non-issue?!
     
         

  4. #204
    Senior Member Sasuke2's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by Qberto View Post
    I know it's all been said, but what is so hard to understand? Lady Tsunade is Hashirama's granddaughter, 2 generations removed from him. She is 54 years old & with the likelihood that her grandparents had her mom or dad in their mid-20's & her parents were mid-20's when she was born, it is no stretch of the imagination that Hashirama knew Tsunade.
    Why are we even wasting thoughts on this non-issue?!
    Read the other threads on this, databooks and manga make it clear that Hashirama died before her birth, that's why it's an issue.
     
         

  5. #205
    Member TheBattousai's Avatar
    Status
    TheBattousai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    I find it funny that everybody is ripping on the OP claiming he hasn't read the manga; however, nobody has yet to show a single manga page that shows Tsunade with Hashirama.

    As for the whole argument of "Hashirama said he taught Tsunade how to gamble," that happens to be what the OP is claiming to be a chronological inconsistency. So using that as supporting evidence is pointless.

    Now, I do have problems with one of the OP's arguments. Specifically, saying too much would have to happen in a 3-4 year period. Take a look at what has occurred in the past 3-4 years:

    1) Tsunade's entire reign as Hokage occurred, including her time in a coma (yes, I'm assuming her being cut in half will end her reign).
    2) Jiraiya died
    3) Orochimaru was sealed
    4) Orochimaru was brought back
    5) The 4th great shinobi war occurred and is close to conclusion (total start to finish most likely < 1 year)
    6) The entire Akatsuki organization was wiped out (remember, tobi was a replacement)
    7) Konoha was destroyed
    8) Konoha was rebuilt
    9) Danzo's entire reign as de facto Hokage occured
    10) Naruto completed the rasengan by infusing it with elemental chakra (something Minato was unable to achieve)
    11) Naruto has befriended the kyuubi and become a perfect jinchiruki
    12) The jyuubi was resurrected.
     
         

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Status
    ItachiStyle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    The databooks are trash
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Still so many posts that do not read what the chronology issues are... frustrating.
     
         

  7. #207
    Member leggomynecro's Avatar
    Status
    leggomynecro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    To those that have developed or even participated in serious discussion about this "timeline issue". Here is my opinion and conclusion...

    WHAT A BUNCH OF NERDS!!!!!

    Redeem yourself and promptly exit this thread.
     
         

  8. #208
    Member jayehem's Avatar
    Status
    jayehem is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hidden Sand Village
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    proof on what ur sayin.,
     
         

  9. #209
    Member Flyest of the fly's Avatar
    Status
    Flyest of the fly is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    No Where
    Posts
    265
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    A. Tsunade is 54+ years old, about 10 - 12 years apart from Hiruzen who was trained by the First Hokage, she's old enough to be around
    B. Tsunade is the first hokage's granddaughter, its not uncommon for kids to have grandparents
    C. Kishi does a nice job with his timeline, story, ect. people just need to stop being so rebellious just because the story isn't going in the direction you wanted it to go

    /Thread
     
         

  10. #210
    Member tatonation39's Avatar
    Status
    tatonation39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Exactly. People are always trying to catch Kishi slipping LOL! Yet they always fail, as you have.
    seriously people misread things and start saying stuff making other fans very mad lol i find it funny but still it has been shown that hashirama knew tsuanda so yup kishi wins lol as always
     
         

  11. #211
    Member tatonation39's Avatar
    Status
    tatonation39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattousai View Post
    I find it funny that everybody is ripping on the OP claiming he hasn't read the manga; however, nobody has yet to show a single manga page that shows Tsunade with Hashirama.

    As for the whole argument of "Hashirama said he taught Tsunade how to gamble," that happens to be what the OP is claiming to be a chronological inconsistency. So using that as supporting evidence is pointless.

    Now, I do have problems with one of the OP's arguments. Specifically, saying too much would have to happen in a 3-4 year period. Take a look at what has occurred in the past 3-4 years:

    1) Tsunade's entire reign as Hokage occurred, including her time in a coma (yes, I'm assuming her being cut in half will end her reign).
    2) Jiraiya died
    3) Orochimaru was sealed
    4) Orochimaru was brought back
    5) The 4th great shinobi war occurred and is close to conclusion (total start to finish most likely < 1 year)
    6) The entire Akatsuki organization was wiped out (remember, tobi was a replacement)
    7) Konoha was destroyed
    8) Konoha was rebuilt
    9) Danzo's entire reign as de facto Hokage occured
    10) Naruto completed the rasengan by infusing it with elemental chakra (something Minato was unable to achieve)
    11) Naruto has befriended the kyuubi and become a perfect jinchiruki
    12) The jyuubi was resurrected.
    http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...64-720-540.jpg
     
         

  12. #212
    Academy Student
    Status
    shaq dc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    kishi did not mess up it was the anime who messed up pay attention to details
     
         

  13. #213
    Academy Student
    Status
    shaq dc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    kishi did not mess up anime did pay attention to detail
     
         

  14. #214
    zombie zombiejesus's Avatar
    Status
    zombiejesus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    inside that place where that thing is
    Posts
    8,770
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    just do what i do man ignore the dumb shit like plot holes and tobi being obito just read and enjoy kishi isnt the best writer out there
     
         

  15. #215
    Member DietyOfWind's Avatar
    Status
    DietyOfWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    say wasnt it kakuzu who killed the first hokage and stole his heart?
     
         

  16. #216
    Academy Student jareemg86's Avatar
    Status
    jareemg86 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim



    Doesn't this picture debunks your claim.:flaw:
     
         

  17. #217
    Member TheBattousai's Avatar
    Status
    TheBattousai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by tatonation39 View Post
    Thanks for responding to me, but I think you missed the part where I specifically said "manga". Even though I actually put the word "manga" in bold. :sy:
     
         

  18. #218
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    Quote Originally Posted by leggomynecro View Post
    To those that have developed or even participated in serious discussion about this "timeline issue". Here is my opinion and conclusion...

    WHAT A BUNCH OF NERDS!!!!!

    Redeem yourself and promptly exit this thread.
    You're posting in a Naruto yet you call everyone nerds. I hope you see the irony.
     
         

  19. #219
    Member OcularProwess's Avatar
    Status
    OcularProwess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    where ever the wind blows
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    You focus on the trivial and
    lose sight of whats important
    change is impossible in this
    fog of ignorance how can we
    evolve if regulation is all
    we've known
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    You should get your mind right
     
         

  20. #220
    Member ethris's Avatar
    Status
    ethris is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    663
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    if madara couldnt have been a live about 16 years ago than why couldnt have hashi known tusadne
     
         

  21. #221
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BRONX
    Posts
    1,889
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi ruining the chronology on a whim

    lmao ppl said databooks....lmao the only data book that should be used is the manga itself.

    f'in clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by ethris View Post
    if madara couldnt have been a live about 16 years ago than why couldnt have hashi known tusadne
    your new here so i'll give you a pass
     
         
    Last edited by edo tensai wilmaso; 03-27-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •