Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi is making parallels

    I agree with everything but Sasuke receiving the Rinnegan. He should still have the Sharingan but use it for a good purpose.
     
         

  2. #22
    Peter Pan's Redemption Redemption's Avatar
    Status
    Redemption is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    680
    Location
    Behind this monitor.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi is making parallels

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    He had multiple choices not only having it as a must he was asking us not telling us, why is everyone trying to smash his thread with pointless logic....
    Chill,dude...I wasn't trying to smash his thread.I was just pointing it out that it was never stated that they need to be fueled with darkness and hatred constantly to maintain or increase their power.
     
         

  3. #23
    Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Lonely Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,965
    Location
    The Shire.
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.
     

    Re: Kishi is making parallels

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    He never said this... His point was on over... oh f[ck it read over...
    Dude I read everything. I understood fully.

    I just wanted to through my idea out.
     
         

  4. #24
    The Legend of NB Inanimated's Avatar
    Status
    Inanimated is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,575
    Location
    The legend returns
    I have ascended!
     

    Re: Kishi is making parallels

    Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    Chill,dude...I wasn't trying to smash his thread.I was just pointing it out that it was never stated that they need to be fueled with darkness and hatred constantly to maintain or increase their power.
    It was never stated it did not sustain it. All we know as of now is that, one does not simply awaken the sharingan(see what I did there). My theory explains almost all people who had the sharingan.
    Madara - Loss of his little brother drove him on his path. His little brother gave his eyes for his brother so that he could be the strongest, then the Uchiha ally with the Seju and form a village.
    Sasuke - Loss of his brother and family.
    Itachi - The loss of his family and village. Although it can be said Itachi didn't love his family, he clearly did because he was willing to kill them to stop their pain. Itachi was doing what Naruto was up until now. He was trying to shoulder the burden of his families curse on his shoulder alone.
    Obito - The loss of his village, Kakashi, and Rin. When he saw Kakashi kill Rin he lost both his friend and the girl he loved.

    I basically did the main sharingan users but you get what I mean. They all suffered a loss that drove them on their path. None of them (besides Madara maybe, still working that part out) understood the person was not lost forever and would forever be in their heart. That is what Naruto is realizing and what Sasuke is most likely close to realizing. This will trigger something inside him and he will most likely be rewarded. I think Kishi is trying to hammer into us the theme of endurance.
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,757
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: Kishi is making parallels

    no, sasuke will still have the sharingan. The chakra developes from the emotions that the uchiha feels. Once unlocked, it cant be relocked(unless sealed)
     
         

  6. #26
    Member kit's Avatar
    Status
    kit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    141
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi is making parallels

    Quote Originally Posted by Inanimated View Post
    It was never stated it did not sustain it. All we know as of now is that, one does not simply awaken the sharingan(see what I did there). My theory explains almost all people who had the sharingan.
    Madara - Loss of his little brother drove him on his path. His little brother gave his eyes for his brother so that he could be the strongest, then the Uchiha ally with the Seju and form a village.
    Sasuke - Loss of his brother and family.
    Itachi - The loss of his family and village. Although it can be said Itachi didn't love his family, he clearly did because he was willing to kill them to stop their pain. Itachi was doing what Naruto was up until now. He was trying to shoulder the burden of his families curse on his shoulder alone.
    Obito - The loss of his village, Kakashi, and Rin. When he saw Kakashi kill Rin he lost both his friend and the girl he loved.

    I basically did the main sharingan users but you get what I mean. They all suffered a loss that drove them on their path. None of them (besides Madara maybe, still working that part out) understood the person was not lost forever and would forever be in their heart. That is what Naruto is realizing and what Sasuke is most likely close to realizing. This will trigger something inside him and he will most likely be rewarded. I think Kishi is trying to hammer into us the theme of endurance.
    Great breakdown!

    I also agree with a lot of what you said in the op except the part about the rinnegan. It's practically already been established that you need senju and uchiha dna to naturally awaken the rinnegan, so I don't think he'll get that power up. Instead Sasuke might get something new. Maybe he'll get an enhanced sharingan that instead of reacting to emotions of hatred, reacts to to the more positive emotions that the uchiha have.

    Tobirama did say that uchihas love emotion are stronger than that of the senju. Sasuke having access to that kind of power would be a huge power up in itself. Actually the positive/loving emotions stuff might be why Shishui's MS genjutsu was so powerful. Maybe because Shishui was a loving person (at least in comparison to other uchiha) he was a able to develop an extremely OP genjutsu?
     
         

  7. #27
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishi is making parallels

    Quote Originally Posted by Inanimated View Post
    At this point in time, both Naruto and soon Sasuke are going to understand the meaning of a shinobi.
    Here is Naruto understanding it:


    Here is Sasuke:



    Naruto knows that in order to be a ninja you have to endure the pain of others and losing others. Sasuke on the other hand is suffering the symptom of what Tobirama said. Sasuke does not know how to deal with the loss of his beloved brother because of the chakra affecting him. Now here's my question. If Sasuke somehow manages to deal with the loss of his brother and clan, will he lose his sharingan or gain the rinnegan. I think kishi will make the rinnegan his reward for overcoming this chakra, but then on the other hand he could take the sharingan because that chakra is no longer affecting him. Tell me if you agree or disagree and why!
    Sauske wont lose the sharingan he has the EMS... And kishi has been making parallels pretty much the whole series.
     
         

  8. #28
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,608
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Kishi is making parallels

    sasuke getting the rinnegan is lame IMO(it would take him years to master the paths abilities and even then naruto knows all the counters for them so its kinda pointless), elder son eyes or PS is a better choice
     
         

  9. #29
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,415
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: Kishi is making parallels

    Quote Originally Posted by Inanimated View Post
    At this point in time, both Naruto and soon Sasuke are going to understand the meaning of a shinobi.
    Here is Naruto understanding it:


    Here is Sasuke:



    Naruto knows that in order to be a ninja you have to endure the pain of others and losing others. Sasuke on the other hand is suffering the symptom of what Tobirama said. Sasuke does not know how to deal with the loss of his beloved brother because of the chakra affecting him. Now here's my question. If Sasuke somehow manages to deal with the loss of his brother and clan, will he lose his sharingan or gain the rinnegan. I think kishi will make the rinnegan his reward for overcoming this chakra, but then on the other hand he could take the sharingan because that chakra is no longer affecting him. Tell me if you agree or disagree and why!
    WHOA I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS. THINK ABOUT IT, MADARA DIDNT ACTIVATE HIS RINNEGAN UNTIL HE WAS OLD, until then he had just been festering about, I think at some point he came to grips with reality and learn to accept the loss of his brother, it was THEN that his rinnegan activated because he had overcome his hatred and not because of some delayed reaction to the senju dna, with that he divesed a plan to save the world. The Eye of the Moon Plan. Remember that in madara's eyes this is the only way to create a world without hatred and violence, so in a sense he is the good guy.

    So yes, it is possible that sasuke could get the rinnegan for overcoming his hatred, but if that was the case wouldnt itachi have done the same thing? I mean he got his MS from seeing Shisui died, but he overcame that and kept on a righteous path. Idk, im sure there are a bunch of other ways to elaborate on this, but its late, and im tired... someone pick up where i left off.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •