Page 4 of 10 « First 12345678 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

I don't dislike Tobirama for how he decided to solve the Uchiha issue. Remember, it was the Hiruzen era that had this clan killed and Itachi fully supported it. I more dislike his personality and how he was talking to his brother and to Sasuke who he told to be with the enemy just because of his clan. Tobirama did what had to be done but his behaviour was what made me dislike him. Too much hate towards a clan that probably had many many nice people in it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop worrying about the world
    ending today. It's already
    tomorrow in Australia.

I'm quite sure that the reason Tobirama created edo tensei was not to protect the village from the Uchiha, Or rather I refuse to believe that. The reason why Uchiha and Senju made a truce is still not confirmed because things which were said by Obito some of them are not true. The thing is can it really be that the Sage chose Senju to be successors because of Obito's reason or the one of Tobirama's reason?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

tobirama is one of my favorite character .
    he is such a badass. He is such a nice guy, just to protect his students he sacrificed himself!!!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Quote Originally Posted by Frikid View Post
    tobirama is one of my favorite character .
    he is such a badass. He is such a nice guy, just to protect his students he sacrificed himself!!!
    Yes he did.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I broke the rules, got banned.
    Please don't make the same
    mistake as me, follow the
    rules.

The guy has trust issues, big whoop. The Uchiha was willing to abandon their strongest, and most renowned clansman, why? Because they were sick of all the fighting. That alone should've been enough for Tobirama to realise the Uchiha meant no actual harm.

Another thing, Orochimaru, Madara, and Hashirama himself all disagree with what he did. Oro never disagreed, but he realised the outcome of his judgement. As sad as it is, Tobirama did it wrongly, and should've took Hashi's advice.

Last edited by CharlieBundels; 02-06-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Then why exactly is all this continuous baseless hate going around if the majority already know this? Is it because they deny manga facts? Or is it because they didn't exactly know it all?
    I don't hate him for what was stated above (because of the listed reasons, such as it was best for the village.) I hate Tobirama because of how he's acting now: snobbish towards his older brother, and cruel to Sasuke.

Despite looking out for the village, it seems based on his attitude that he was also doing this because he hated the Uchiha, claiming it was good that they were wiped out.

With revgards to Edo Tensei, it's more a problem of bringing back the dead. It doesn't matter that he's using it to hep the village. It's more the idea of dragging someone's soul back. The 2nd mizukage and the 2nd tsuchikage, as well as a few other resurrected nin, seemed to show disgust for whoever brought them back, before knowing the reason or who was controlling them. Perhaps hey considered it crossing a boundary...? However, I didn't have a problem with the fact that he created edo tensei, I just had a problem with his personality. He really acted like a jerk.

Senior Member Akatsuki wise guy's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    I'm sure that everyone who took the time to read the whole thing, already knew this...
    /thread.

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com

Thanks guys.

Exactly my point, the ones who corrupted it made it into a bad look on Tobirama, but they were only doing their job as they are the villains of the story.

He may have done it "wrong" in the view of Madara or Hashirama, however in his own logical mind he was doing the right thing.
    Fine. In my view, killing everyone who is against my religion is the right thing because infidels are*blah blah*
    Does that make me right? LOOOL No. Try again.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobirama and danzo are the only truly political characters in naruto, both dark and bastards but the right choice is always the hardest someone will always suffer

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo

I'm sure that everyone who took the time to read the whole thing, already knew this...
    Thanks... and this.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.

It's nice to see someone is seeing this as realistically as Tobirama. ^^

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"tobirama used uchiha for the village's sake, using their hatred for good."

i get that argument, but i'll have to agree with the "bad guys" on this one. trying to twist something based on genuine love and use it for hate is fast-forwarding that person's self-destruction, or lashing out at others. it's the wrong way to steer a people like that. like tobirama said, "they can't be controlled", so once they break through the control, who else would they rather destroy than the ones who controlled them?

it's like serial killers- they're always the ones who had the most love, and somehow, something along the way made them turn their love to hate, and the hate is based on the love that was once there. i know it sounds corny, but kishi bases his story on what we can identify in the real world.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deep Purple

agreed, tobirama was just doing what he had to as hokage. he definitely gained more popularity in my book. especially because he is the most dominant of the brokages. kishi left his story unfinished for these next few chapters, i'm really excited for it!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Inaccuracy

Constant threads about Tobirama's reasoning for him doing what had to be done to the Uchiha, has brought hate to his characters, along with the war-loved technique Edo Tensei. Being as the Uchiha had immense infatuation to their loved ones, losing such would cause them great despair causing them to awaken the Sharingan, but not just a regular Sharingan, the Mangekyou Sharingan. This provided a problem, wild Uchiha with Mangekyou Sharingans something had to be done, and Tobirama had done it (no matter how brutal, or evil it intended to sound it was all for the village).

Tobirama gave them a fitting position in order to use their "confused infatuation problems" (going wild with power; Mangekyou Sharingan) as to why the Police Department was created (solely for the Uchiha). Why is this wrong? Why is this unnecessary hate appointed to Tobirama? He was thinking with his head, and his heart he wanted to protect his village from harm which he did successfully in his Era. So what exactly was wrong with the following actions?

• Creating the Konoha Police Department for the Uchiha Clan.
    • Using their power for good (to keep the prisoners isolated, and away from villagers).
    • Trying to silence "Madara's Will" from the Uchiha's.
    • Protecting the Hidden Leaf Village from the Uchiha's "wild infatuation problems".
    • To keep themselves out of harms way, so that the Uchiha's themselves don't recklessly suicide.

Seemingly that is only half of the problem for the ongoing hate Tobirama is constantly getting due to today's current chapter. "Edo Tensei is the cause of this war", "Edo Tensei should have never been created", "Tobirama is truly evil for creating Edo Tensei" these are all statements I've come to hear, but do you all conclude the possibilities as to why Tobirama created such a technique? As to why it would bring back a numerous of dead shinobi? To aid the Leaf Village.

In wars such as this Tobirama created the Edo Tensei (most-probable) to aid the Leaf Village in wars, or to deal with the Uchiha Clan's instability, undying shinobi who could only be defeated due to sealing jutsu. Edo Tensei was truly presumed evil due to Orochimaru performing it, leading to Kabuto using it in the current war arc we are presented now, Orochimaru was truly the one to corrupt the concept of the jutsu, with Madara doing it some justice admitting that the creation of the jutsu could enable an army to wipe out a map. Orochimaru was right, Hashirama probably had stated the same Edo Tensei shouldn't have been created, however it had good intentions, but was abused with the wrong users.

Conclusion

• Tobirama settles the Uchiha's "wild infatuation problem" so no harm comes to the village (the main objective)
    • Power is given to the Uchiha Clan to put to use their Mangekyou Sharingan's incredible power (protecting the village, and chances of getting themselves killed)
    • Edo Tensei created to stop wars, and instability of the Uchiha Clan, but later used for corrupted purposes (attacking the Leaf Village, and support the war)
    • Look at the situation from Tobirama's point of view, what would you have done? (You can't please everyone)

Addition by KGB Kakuzu:

Addition by Derp Obito:
    I had already figured this put when I had read it, but I guess you did a good job clarifying it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB

Right?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is statusless.

It don't matter what he writes lol

Thread title: (Dr.Proof)The sky is blue
    Confirmed, the sky is blue...
    (Instantly promoted to Hottest threads)

(mindless replies)"You is the smartest EVA! Great awesome thread with super facts! You really showed me how blue that sky is. I love yOU!!!"

Me: Puking noises

Fact is, it's one chapter, if we all can't read it once or twice and figure these simple things out then there's problems.
    I wanna see how well a thread without his name in the title does, my guess, not so well

Last edited by -Vegeta; 02-06-2013 at 11:25 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Tobirama his ways of running the village seems like the same mind-set the raikage has. Concrete decisions without much consent for emotional baggage.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    imma stoner

Thanks for elongating what the manna already said.

Anything with Dr. Proof in the title gets so much hype

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    It don't matter what he writes lol

Thread title: (Dr.Proof)The sky is blue
    Confirmed, the sky is blue...
    (Instantly promoted to Hottest threads)

(mindless replies)"You is the smartest EVA! Great awesome thread with super facts! You really showed me how blue that sky is. I love yOU!!!"

Me: Puking noises

Fact is, it's one chapter, if we all can't read it once or twice and figure these simple things out then there's problems.
    I wanna see how well a thread without his name in the title does, my guess, not so well
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair Warning View Post
    Thanks for elongating what the manna already said.

Anything with Dr. Proof in the title gets so much hype

It's just how it is bros.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    imma stoner

Dr Proof: We are humans

Through further look into my science , I have found out we are humans. For anyone that didn't know that, you should like my thread and give me rep.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Warning View Post
    Dr Proof: We are humans

Through further look into my science , I have found out we are humans. For anyone that didn't know that, you should like my thread and give me rep.
    Excellent observation.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is statusless.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Then why exactly is all this continuous baseless hate going around if the majority already know this? Is it because they deny manga facts? Or is it because they didn't exactly know it all?
    not like everyone actually believe in "manga facts"
    one does not simply use "manga facts" on nb
    yea right, fanboys/haters/ignorant kids, which nb is full of, actually believe in "manga facts"
    rofl

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all I have to give credit to the op, but unfurtunatly you have overlooked the fact that tobirama has generalize the problem. I don't blame him for his action cause at least he addressed the issue and he tried to solve the problem, but as we know the his approach has made the whole issue worse by generalizing the uchiha and creating a tool which can wipe out entire population.

My view on tobirama is that he is a brilliant guy but he does not think out of the box. I mean creating the gun was firstly a brilliant idea cause people thought it will be used to fight criminals until they found out that criminals can create and use guns for their purposes.

This chapter proved how both methods (senju and uchiha way of restoring peace) are wrong. Tobirama addressed the issue of the uchiha and the third cancelled that issue by addressing itachi's action.
    I mean there will of fire is a good way but it fails by generalization and prejudice, the love leads to contaminating the "evil".

Both methods are failing miserably. Prove: Will of hatred: madara's, (susuke) and obito's approach
    Will of fire: Tobirama,(itachi's) Danzoa and the other elders
    The only way of succeeding: Naruto's way of ninja prove: look how he changed the nine tails.
    Th nine tails hatred was created partly by both wills (Madara's hatred and Hashirama's will of love by sealing the nine tails simply because he was a treat.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're right Dr