Kishimoto, WTH IS THIS?
Kishimoto has ended the long wars on who is the stronger one , between Shodai or Sandai aka the First or the Third.
Thank you Kishimoto. How many other were relieved after this? I mean many of us were thinkin he'll show them fighting and we'll see whose the stronger one. But Hiruzen's Hype of "God of Shinobi" just declined. HOWEVER,this just leads to a bigger question, was the Hiruzen hype all fake? Was it a typo? or was it that he was only "Said" to be called the God of shinobi. While Hashirama IS the god of shinobi.
Furthermore, the view difference of the second hokage and the first. Very very interesting. I was actually shocked at how Tobirama felt about the Uchiha. Like dude are you really that scared ? lol. But I understand though. However he didn't really segregate them. Unlike the events of the post-Kyuubi/Obito attack.
Hashirama : Man this just turned out to be wayy more cooler then I thought the Shodai would be. The guy is a true King. ahahahhahaha. He personally reminds me of Goku's older version, and how Naruto might be when hes older.
Tobirama came out as that "Snotty/spoiled/tough-actin" younger brother.
Minato: freakin cool ass attitude, man this guy is freaking COOL.
Hiruzen: same old same old. But he kinda seems like not that same Sarutobi, due to the presence of the other 2 Big hokages.
Like and Dislikes about the above stuff:
- Hashirama's personality
- the baby Tsunade xD awsomeee
- Minato's personality
- How Hashirama views the Uchiha.
- Suigetsu's reactions lol.
- The overall, chapter itself.
- Oro was actually pretty cool for the first time.. lol
- The Hokage's reactions LOL
- Minato and Hashirama convo
- Tobirama's attitude, its not really his personality that I hate , but him going against what his brother told him to do.
- Sasuke not showing respect
- same with Oro not showing respect
- the way they kind of set the chapter up, I thought it would be more likely a chronological thing, but I guess not.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE HOKAGES?
AND THE THINGS YOU LIKED AND DIDN'T LIKE IN THE CHAPTER.
ALSO, THE "GOD OF SHINOBI" THING.