Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 75
  1. #21
    Academy Student
    Status
    Simple Math is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Location
    パンクの危険性
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    well as I said, Oda doesn't hype his characters up for nothing. I expected DD to be this strong atleast, no, even stronger.
     
         

  2. #22
    Ravager of Planets Lt Fresh's Avatar
    Status
    Lt Fresh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,853
    Location
    Some Where
    Sit back and just breathe
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    doflamingo said luffy might be better/strongr deending n the translation. Law cant stop luffy, luffy is more superior in haki than law(FACT)
    law needs to stand still to complete room, luffy does not. Luffy is faster and physically stronger than law, the only way law can beat luffy is
    prep time and stradegy. Beside that i cant see law surviving red hawk, ceasar boasted and said he was stronger than law and luffy was kickung the ****
    out of ceaser senslessly. Law may be a warlord now, butluffy already had warlord status level pre timeskip.
    Fighting Law with Haki is useless we saw what he did to Vergo whose Haki power is way better than Luffy's.
    -Law's cutting power is greater than Luffy's Haki.
    -It takes a couple secs for Luffy to get into 2nd gear which makes him fast, that gives Law time to activate his room and do as he needs.
    -Law out smarts Luffy easy.

    -I agree if Law was to take 1 powerful hit from Luffy he would lose but we have seen techs that Law can use to that doesn't require room at all
    --Mes: When Law removed the heart of Smoker. Law can use that same tech on Luffy
    --Counter Shock: Sure it won't hurt Luffy but it would catch him off guard
    --Law's cutting power is unreal, he cut the whole island in half which would do major damage against Luffy
     
         

  3. #23
    Kage VongolaX's Avatar
    Status
    VongolaX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17,134
    Rikudou Mukuro smashes the
    shit out of Sm Hashirama.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by shri3kbat View Post
    The hype of Doflamingo was simply confirmed, and how some could deny it with a chapter about him named "A very dangerous man", him
    stopping Jozu like nothing, cutting off Crocodile's head like nothing, cutting of a giant's leg like nothing, dodging all kinds of **** (like nothing) and yet think Luffy could match him in pure strength, that I can't understand lol
    However Luffy has beaten stronger opponents than himself already (Crocodile, Enel, Moria for example) and it's given he will find a way to defeat Doflamingo too

    I think the only way of comparing Doflamingo and Aokiji is see how they handle this. They may both have grown some since the timeskip
    DD is clearly above vice admiral level and slightly below admiral lvl imo
    1. Jozu was fighting crocodile, that's cheating to attack from behind
    2. Your teilling me he can beat crococdile? No
    3. Cutting oar's leg shouldn't be hard after Kuma Ursa shock him with an island busting move
    4. He got hit with crocodiles shables, he dodged nothing.

    I'm not flaming or misjudging you, but ppl seem to be over exaggerating doflamingo's level and implying that he is Admiral level. :/
     
         

  4. #24
    Kage VongolaX's Avatar
    Status
    VongolaX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17,134
    Rikudou Mukuro smashes the
    shit out of Sm Hashirama.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Fresh View Post
    Fighting Law with Haki is useless we saw what he did to Vergo whose Haki power is way better than Luffy's.
    -Law's cutting power is greater than Luffy's Haki.
    -It takes a couple secs for Luffy to get into 2nd gear which makes him fast, that gives Law time to activate his room and do as he needs.
    -Law out smarts Luffy easy.

    -I agree if Law was to take 1 powerful hit from Luffy he would lose but we have seen techs that Law can use to that doesn't require room at all
    --Mes: When Law removed the heart of Smoker. Law can use that same tech on Luffy
    --Counter Shock: Sure it won't hurt Luffy but it would catch him off guard
    --Law's cutting power is unreal, he cut the whole island in half which would do major damage against Luffy
    Are we reading the same thing? Vergo seems to be a very profiecent armor haki user, he doen't have conquers haki which putt you above the rest. Luffy>vergo in terms of haki. The fact that you said it takes a couple of sec for luffy to use 2nd gear which is enough time for law to make room? No it doesn't he has never done room under 30sec let alone 2? You shouldn't speculate these things Law knows he can't take on Luffy and Eustress. He mastered, yes emphasis on master haki with the first mate of gol rogers. Law is strong but there is no one in hell who was able to keep up with vice admiral speed in pre timeskip gonna lose to some how is so vulnerable outside the circle, it's not possible.

     
         
    Last edited by VongolaX; 02-06-2013 at 05:08 PM.

  5. #25
    Academy Student
    Status
    Simple Math is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Location
    パンクの危険性
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    1. Jozu was fighting crocodile, that's cheating to attack from behind
    2. Your teilling me he can beat crococdile? No
    3. Cutting oar's leg shouldn't be hard after Kuma Ursa shock him with an island busting move
    4. He got hit with crocodiles shables, he dodged nothing.

    I'm not flaming or misjudging you, but ppl seem to be over exaggerating doflamingo's level and implying that he is Admiral level. :/
    about the Jozu thing. it would'nt matter if Jozu stood infront of him. all he had to do was move his fingers.
     
         

  6. #26
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,767
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    stopped when you said luffy and smoker are on the same level.
    That is absolutely false, sanji stalemated vergo. Law spared smokers life, and
    luffy is way better than law in a fight. Please i assure you these guys can take out
    doflamingo together.
    You don't know what you're talking about.
    I know Smoker lost to Vergo but he was making himself vulnerable to give Law an opportunity to get his heart back and beside, all it took was one kick from Vergo to fracture Sanjis leg. Luffy might be stronger than Vergo because of the Gears but Law would beat Luffy, don't try argue it. Also, Smoker is only at this time a bit weaker than Luffy since he can touch him now via haki but don't assume it would be any different with Doflamingo taking on the Strawhats, he'd slice and dice them with his strings.
     
         

  7. #27
    Kage VongolaX's Avatar
    Status
    VongolaX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17,134
    Rikudou Mukuro smashes the
    shit out of Sm Hashirama.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    about the Jozu thing. it would'nt matter if Jozu stood infront of him. all he had to do was move his fingers.
    that's like saying WB still would of been stapped by squardo if he came charging at him.
    yonkou top crewmates are admiral level. (marco, ace, jozu), the OG members are stronger
    than a schikibukai, doflamingo's level is below admiral level and law confirmed that if he revoke his title, he will get
    in trouble with the admirals. Don't mind smoker, he's **** now after crocodile *****ed his ass out in alabasta country.
     
         

  8. #28
    Kage VongolaX's Avatar
    Status
    VongolaX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17,134
    Rikudou Mukuro smashes the
    shit out of Sm Hashirama.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about.
    I know Smoker lost to Vergo but he was making himself vulnerable to give Law an opportunity to get his heart back and beside, all it took was one kick from Vergo to fracture Sanjis leg. Luffy might be stronger than Vergo because of the Gears but Law would beat Luffy, don't try argue it. Also, Smoker is only at this time a bit weaker than Luffy since he can touch him now via haki but don't assume it would be any different with Doflamingo taking on the Strawhats, he'd slice and dice them with his strings.


    probably one of the dumbest post i've seen, 'm not gonna dignify your reply
    because i already provided manga facts to people like your fanboyism. Next dont reply
    until proven wrong without stupid speculations.
     
         

  9. #29
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,767
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    that's like saying WB still would of been stapped by squardo if he came charging at him.
    yonkou top crewmates are admiral level. (marco, ace, jozu), the OG members are stronger
    than a schikibukai, doflamingo's level is below admiral level and law confirmed that if he revoke his title, he will get
    in trouble with the admirals. Don't mind smoker, he's **** now after crocodile *****ed his ass out in alabasta country.
    What you fail to understand is that the results would've been the same if Luffy or Law were in Smokers position.
     
         

  10. #30
    Academy Student
    Status
    Simple Math is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Location
    パンクの危険性
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    that's like saying WB still would of been stapped by squardo if he came charging at him.
    yonkou top crewmates are admiral level. (marco, ace, jozu), the OG members are stronger
    than a schikibukai, doflamingo's level is below admiral level and law confirmed that if he revoke his title, he will get
    in trouble with the admirals. Don't mind smoker, he's **** now after crocodile *****ed his ass out in alabasta country.
    doesn't change the fact that he moved his fingers and Jozu was stopped. I'm not Saying Joker is admiral level or anything, but this is exactly what happened in the manga.
     
         

  11. #31
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,767
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Doflamingo is admiral level, you'll see when he fights Aokiji..
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member Pervy Wrath's Avatar
    Status
    Pervy Wrath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,268
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Seriously? Didn't know so many people thought Luffy was this weak after the timeskip. He hasn't even gone all out yet. None of the Straw Hats have
     
         

  13. #33
    One King One Legend ArabianLuffy's Avatar
    Status
    ArabianLuffy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,041
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Simply being Awesome!
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Doflamingo reminds me of Rei. They both resimble in their abilities and it's quite lethal.



     
         

  14. #34
    Academy Student
    Status
    Simple Math is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Location
    パンクの危険性
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Seriously? Didn't know so many people thought Luffy was this weak after the timeskip. He hasn't even gone all out yet. None of the Straw Hats have
    nobody said he was weak.
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member Pervy Wrath's Avatar
    Status
    Pervy Wrath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,268
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    nobody said he was weak.
    Not quite, but he's highly underestimated, imo
     
         

  16. #36
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Minato is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,856
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Not quite, but he's highly underestimated, imo
    The truth is we (or I at least) dont want him to be that strong since OP is just halfway through. It would be kinda dead if he could already beat a VA
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member Pervy Wrath's Avatar
    Status
    Pervy Wrath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,268
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    The truth is we (or I at least) dont want him to be that strong since OP is just halfway through. It would be kinda dead if he could already beat a VA
    Yeah, I can understand that. It's crazy how much there's left. But if he fights DD 1-on-1, he's going to win. It will have a little to do with plot. DD will just straight up kill him. He won't luck out and have water fall on him, like in the fight with Crocodile.

    I'm not putting him at admiral level or anything like that. DD is lower than that, and so is Luffy.
     
         

  18. #38
    Academy Student
    Status
    Simple Math is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Location
    パンクの危険性
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Not quite, but he's highly underestimated, imo
    I guess you could say that to all characters. Luffy is where he needs to be, consider OP only is half thru the story, and the new world just began. in fact, it's hard to underestimate Luffy in the new world, when most of them can wipe the floor with him anytime. I'm refering to such people as admirals - yonku's - DF monsters etc.
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member Pervy Wrath's Avatar
    Status
    Pervy Wrath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,268
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    I guess you could say that to all characters. Luffy is where he needs to be, consider OP only is half thru the story, and the new world just began. in fact, it's hard to underestimate Luffy in the new world, when most of them can wipe the floor with him anytime. I'm refering to such people as admirals - yonku's - DF monsters etc.
    How much do you think there's left? When it comes to his strength, of course he will get stronger, but I think right now, it's time for him to start taking over, instead of still just becoming stronger. For him to become Pirate King, he has to defeat all the top dogs. He's obviously not quite there yet, but I think DD would be a good stepping stone.
     
         

  20. #40
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,767
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Underestimated Joker

    It's obvious Luffy is a little above vice-admiral at best because he lost to Ceasar in their first fight and had some struggle in this arc so he's definitely not there yet.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •