Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 75
  1. #41
    Ravager of Planets Lt Fresh's Avatar
    Status
    Lt Fresh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,851
    Location
    Some Where
    Sit back and just breathe
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    Your speculating though, the fact that luffy trained with the best haki users alive doesn't mean anything to you?
    luffy is yet to display full power. Also to end this law business, law worked for a warlord right? Luffy spent his whole life beating up pirates and two warlords pre timeskip. Now all of a suddent law is stronger because he showed something for ones? Luffy trained for 2yrs, while Law was planning his new world scheme for 2yrs, please tell me how law could do anything when he sucks at close combat?
    Luffy mostly changed himself for those 2 yrs. Silver trained him for like 6 months. Luffy has only shown the ability to use Ada Haki on small parts of his body and not even the fully over his body.
    -I feel Law has had more experience in 2yrs than Luffy. Training is one thing but as a Warlord you're hunting other pirates and fighting them.

    I feel the fight wouldn't get to close combat. And if he does, he is a master swordsmen(maybe not as good as Zoro) but he is still is a swordsman.
    -Law could keep this battle at bay)
    -Law can out smart Luffy
     
         

  2. #42
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,453
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Joker underestimated? when, where, who ? It's obvious that he will be pain in the ass and not a small one, after all he's the boss of this arc :3
     
         

  3. #43
    Ravager of Planets Lt Fresh's Avatar
    Status
    Lt Fresh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,851
    Location
    Some Where
    Sit back and just breathe
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Joker underestimated? when, where, who ? It's obvious that he will be pain in the ass and not a small one, after all he's the boss of this arc :3
    I meant that I underestimated his strength. Before he showed his power I thought that maybe, Smoker, Luffy, Law, Zoro and Sanji could beat him mid-diff but I was proven wrong
     
         

  4. #44
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,453
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Fresh View Post
    I meant that I underestimated his strength. Before he showed his power I thought that maybe, Smoker, Luffy, Law, Zoro and Sanji could beat him mid-diff but I was proven wrong
    why did you think that? There wasn't a moment when he showed any weakness. But yea... Haki was quite a hoax :D
     
         

  5. #45
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,275
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.
     



    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    It's obvious Luffy is a little above vice-admiral at best because he lost to Ceasar in their first fight and had some struggle in this arc so he's definitely not there yet.
    Currently Luffy is the strongest supernova out there. He lost to ceasar the first time cause he has little brains while ceasar is a scientist >_>

    And you call sending your opponent flying in one hit, struggle?? dafuq??
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,950
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Fresh View Post
    Luffy mostly changed himself for those 2 yrs. Silver trained him for like 6 months. Luffy has only shown the ability to use Ada Haki on small parts of his body and not even the fully over his body.
    -I feel Law has had more experience in 2yrs than Luffy. Training is one thing but as a Warlord you're hunting other pirates and fighting them.

    I feel the fight wouldn't get to close combat. And if he does, he is a master swordsmen(maybe not as good as Zoro) but he is still is a swordsman.
    -Law could keep this battle at bay)
    -Law can out smart Luffy
    Ray did not train him for 6months, it was 1yr and 6months, the rest luffy created new abilities. Law only killed 100 no name pirates and planned on his whole SAD takeover. Law has no feats compare to luffy, Law wasn't chosen to be a warlord, he made an over like blackbeard. Luffy beat 2 warlord pre timeskip, it took heart pirates and kid pirates to beat px-7, while it took the whole strawhat crew to beat there own android. Luffy has been stronger than law since pre timeskip and you wasnt me to believe law all of a sudden can beat luffy? I don't think so.
     
         

  7. #47
    Ravager of Planets Lt Fresh's Avatar
    Status
    Lt Fresh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,851
    Location
    Some Where
    Sit back and just breathe
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    why did you think that? There wasn't a moment when he showed any weakness. But yea... Haki was quite a hoax :D
    I just thought that having those 5 strong guys against 1 warlord would be enough. The strawhats have taken on other warlords before so I thought Joker would be no different. But seeing what Joker can do made me realize he was no joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    Ray did not train him for 6months, it was 1yr and 6months, the rest luffy created new abilities. Law only killed 100 no name pirates and planned on his whole SAD takeover. Law has no feats compare to luffy, Law wasn't chosen to be a warlord, he made an over like blackbeard. Luffy beat 2 warlord pre timeskip, it took heart pirates and kid pirates to beat px-7, while it took the whole strawhat crew to beat there own android. Luffy has been stronger than law since pre timeskip and you wasnt me to believe law all of a sudden can beat luffy? I don't think so.
    Those very 2 Warlords Luffy fought and beat Law could have done the same, I don't say he couldn't. Law could have taken out Gekko much faster than Luffy did, and Law would only have trouble with Crocodile because he was a Logia user.

    It took the strawhats and Kuma's help to beat which ever PX they fought. Don't forget Kuma sent that robot flying.

    You can't say Luffy was stronger than Law in part 1, We saw Law do 2 things in the first part, 1) fight some marines with Kid and Luffy, 2) Fight PX-7 with Kid
    -Even in the fight with PX-7 we saw how fast Law's room tech was. He shifted the bear with the big guy in a flash.

    Once an enemy is in his room they are at his mercy, he can basically do what ever he likes.
    -Luffy would have to leave Law's dome, but have to enter if he wants to hit Law. But Law can do as he pleases which means, steal hearts, and cut whom ever up
     
         

  8. #48
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,770
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    not 2 years you say, but needed to training. I mean, pre timeskip straw hats would get owned the moment they entered the new world. that's the reason why Rayleigh offered the meeting to be 2 years instead of 3 days later.

    now while they are in the new world, even if they trained hard, they are still nothing compared to an admiral. theh still need powerup's imo.
    No, i mean if strawhats entered new world without training two years, what'd make their fates any different then the supernovas? Some who are weaker than Luffy since he was one of the top supernovas pre-timeskip. Anyway, i think people are overating Luffy while underating his enemies. I don't know about you but Luffy better impress me next arc, Zoro got more shine than him as it is.
     
         

  9. #49
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,676
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Currently Luffy is the strongest supernova out there. He lost to ceasar the first time cause he has little brains while ceasar is a scientist >_>

    And you call sending your opponent flying in one hit, struggle?? dafuq??
    You have no proof of this statement. I would say Kid is considering he is directly challenging Big Mam but I dont have any proof and neither do you so lets not speculate.
     
         

  10. #50
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,950
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Fresh View Post
    I just thought that having those 5 strong guys against 1 warlord would be enough. The strawhats have taken on other warlords before so I thought Joker would be no different. But seeing what Joker can do made me realize he was no joke.



    Those very 2 Warlords Luffy fought and beat Law could have done the same, I don't say he couldn't. Law could have taken out Gekko much faster than Luffy did, and Law would only have trouble with Crocodile because he was a Logia user.

    It took the strawhats and Kuma's help to beat which ever PX they fought. Don't forget Kuma sent that robot flying.

    You can't say Luffy was stronger than Law in part 1, We saw Law do 2 things in the first part, 1) fight some marines with Kid and Luffy, 2) Fight PX-7 with Kid
    -Even in the fight with PX-7 we saw how fast Law's room tech was. He shifted the bear with the big guy in a flash.

    Once an enemy is in his room they are at his mercy, he can basically do what ever he likes.
    -Luffy would have to leave Law's dome, but have to enter if he wants to hit Law. But Law can do as he pleases which means, steal hearts, and cut whom ever up


    You cant say law can beat 2warlords if he never did, no proof. Also strawhats beat one px and a second one came with a powerful
    haki user, and kizaru. That is when kuma & Ray came in to save them kid and heart pirates barely won against one px.
    you need facts from the manga to proof law>luffy, you think that in the manga ceasar said he was stronger than Law
    and luffy beat cesaer, might register the difference in power.
     
         
    Last edited by VariaBossX; 02-08-2013 at 01:47 AM.

  11. #51
    Ultimate Tool SuSaNo's Avatar
    Status
    SuSaNo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    333
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Fresh View Post
    I just thought that having those 5 strong guys against 1 warlord would be enough. The strawhats have taken on other warlords before so I thought Joker would be no different. But seeing what Joker can do made me realize he was no joke.



    Those very 2 Warlords Luffy fought and beat Law could have done the same, I don't say he couldn't. Law could have taken out Gekko much faster than Luffy did, and Law would only have trouble with Crocodile because he was a Logia user.

    It took the strawhats and Kuma's help to beat which ever PX they fought. Don't forget Kuma sent that robot flying.

    You can't say Luffy was stronger than Law in part 1, We saw Law do 2 things in the first part, 1) fight some marines with Kid and Luffy, 2) Fight PX-7 with Kid
    -Even in the fight with PX-7 we saw how fast Law's room tech was. He shifted the bear with the big guy in a flash.

    Once an enemy is in his room they are at his mercy, he can basically do what ever he likes.
    -Luffy would have to leave Law's dome, but have to enter if he wants to hit Law. But Law can do as he pleases which means, steal hearts, and cut whom ever up
    When you say that that Law could of beat the 2 warlords Luffy beat pre-timeskip, are you referring to Law as pre-timeskip or or post time skip. Because if you are meaning post-time skip than yes i will agree with you because Law is definately strong post-timeskip. But he would have trouble with Crocodile.

    Now let me correct you,The Straw Hats took down one PX by themselves and were having trouble fighting another PX and Kizaru, thats when Kuma and Rayliegh helped out.

    Luffy was stronger than Law in the first part. Yes, Law can summon his room really quickly, but that was to just move two people.

    In a 1v1 between Luffy and Law, I believe that Luffy would come out victorious, but it would be a close one. Yes, Law can cut anything he wants with his devil fruit, but you forget that he has to cut them. You are forgetting the speed Luffy has. I dont think that Luffy would let Law draw out his sword and let Law cut him.

    The only reason that Vergo was cut was because Vergo was overly confident on his Haki and didn't think that Law could cut him. If Vergo knew Law could cut him than the fight would of been different.

    All im saying is that right now from reading the manga, Luffy could pull out a victory against Law. But we haven't really seen both of the characters go all out in the manga so it is a toss up on who would win.
     
         

  12. #52
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Fresh View Post
    -Smoker will get on Luffy's level, he isn't far from it.

    -Smoker wasn't fully fighting Vergo, he was trying to get Law's heart back

    -When it comes down to a fight Law's power trumps Luffy's. Law wins that fight

    -Lastly Joker has proven to be on a whole nother level than the three of them. Law is afraid to fight him and Smoker got whipped, Luffy won't be able to do much. Plus Joker said the StrawHats are a joke
    The strawhats can **** Joker*** up. Moriah said they were a joke and so did crocodile. Look what happened to them.
     
         

  13. #53
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by KakuzuHatesMoney View Post
    The strawhats can **** Joker*** up. Moriah said they were a joke and so did crocodile. Look what happened to them.
    Yeah, Luffy will solo him. People say that right now, DD is way stronger than him, but we haven't seen Luffy close to going all out. If they fight, I'm expecting it to tire Luffy almost to the extent when he fought Lucci
     
         

  14. #54
    Member
    Status
    Laserz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    127
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    DD would STOMP luffy. Luffy is just a little bit stronger than Smoker like the gap between Vergo and sanji.
     
         

  15. #55
    Member The 1 who knows's Avatar
    Status
    The 1 who knows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    563
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    Ray did not train him for 6months, it was 1yr and 6months, the rest luffy created new abilities. Law only killed 100 no name pirates and planned on his whole SAD takeover. Law has no feats compare to luffy, Law wasn't chosen to be a warlord, he made an over like blackbeard. Luffy beat 2 warlord pre timeskip, it took heart pirates and kid pirates to beat px-7, while it took the whole strawhat crew to beat there own android. Luffy has been stronger than law since pre timeskip and you wasnt me to believe law all of a sudden can beat luffy? I don't think so.
    law maybe stronger than luffy!!!!!
    I really think so......its not that plain......there's a dark twist in law's situation!
    I think its kind of like Gin or aizen and how they hid their real powers!
    Law is kind of unique.......his powers aint zoan, paramecia or logia......once he is in his circle he is in complete control..we still dont know how big he can make it but i believe when he cut vergo he made it big enough to cover punk hazard!
    i also think law did something to luffy when he treated him!
     
         
    Last edited by The 1 who knows; 02-11-2013 at 11:22 AM.

  16. #56
    KaizokuKage scarkid10's Avatar
    Status
    scarkid10 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    208
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by The 1 who knows View Post
    law maybe stronger than luffy!!!!!
    I really think so......its not that plain......there's a dark twist in law's situation!
    I think its kind of like Gin or aizen and how they hid their real powers!
    Law is kind of unique.......his powers aint zoan, paramecia or logia......once he is in his circle he is in complete control..we still dont know how big he can make it but i believe when he cut vergo he made it big enough to cover punk hazard!
    i also think law did something to luffy when he treated him!
    The **** did i just read his devil fruit is a paramecia -_-
     
         

  17. #57
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    doesn't mean the same will happen to Joker. argument invalid.




    neither have we seen Joker go all out. argument invalid.
    People still say that he's way stronger than him. Argument valid
     
         

  18. #58
    Member shri3kbat's Avatar
    Status
    shri3kbat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    953
    Location
    Sweden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    1. Jozu was fighting crocodile, that's cheating to attack from behind
    2. Your teilling me he can beat crococdile? No
    3. Cutting oar's leg shouldn't be hard after Kuma Ursa shock him with an island busting move
    4. He got hit with crocodiles shables, he dodged nothing.

    I'm not flaming or misjudging you, but ppl seem to be over exaggerating doflamingo's level and implying that he is Admiral level. :/
    Cheat? Jozu couldn't move, the fact stands.. Doflamingo could have gotten him from up front, it doesn't matter.
    Crocodile is nothing compared to Doflamingo, just like Moria is nothing. Crocodile and Moria are the weakest shichibukai and Doflamingo, Mihawk and Kuma basically toy with them.
    He didn't dodge Crocodile in the war, that's not what I even meant.
     
         

  19. #59
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    my argument can't be invalid since I never said that.

    but I would'nt be surprised if Joker was capable of soloing the straw hats. Oda is serious when he hype his characters up.
    What I'm saying is, that won't happen. Not because he can't, but if we're gonna see him fight, it will be 1-on-1 fight with Luffy, or maybe even Law. That's what I like about One Piece, there's almost always single matchups
     
         

  20. #60
    Member
    Status
    Laserz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    127
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Underestimated Joker

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    No, i mean if strawhats entered new world without training two years, what'd make their fates any different then the supernovas? Some who are weaker than Luffy since he was one of the top supernovas pre-timeskip. Anyway, i think people are overating Luffy while underating his enemies. I don't know about you but Luffy better impress me next arc, Zoro got more shine than him as it is.
    Luffy lost to Ceasar because he is underestimating him and carefree. If a bloodlusted luffy fight Caesar, he would beat the **** out of him with ease.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •