Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What do you think?

I made this MORE readable ....:P

With the new manga coming out and thinking about sasuke's question about the village, here is what I think. In Manga
    it's mentioned that no shinobi village was made up of clans ,but pretty much each clan had their own village.

I believe Hashirama made allied forces with the Uzumaki clan to help aid in the war with the uchiha clan since the Uzumaki clan is a distant relatives of the senju. My prediction is that in the peek of the war the uchiha decided to attack the eddy village. If the uchiha were going to use tailed beasts they would have to eliminate any possible threats, right?

The Uzumaki clan were feared because of the power of their sealing techniques. The reason why I think that is in
    Kushina mentions that her village is long gone and IN THAT ERA OF WAR. Im guessing she was chosen at birth and brought to the hidden leaf shortly before her village was destroyed. Hashirama wanted peace and decided to merge together with the uchiha to have real peace so other villages wouldn't be able to higher them as assassins against each other.

With the new information in the manga, could it be that since madara respected Hashirama so much that he hated him? But i believe was the last straw for madara was when hashirama was selected as the first hokage, thats when all that hate came out.

Looking back on the valley of the end in
    . Kakashi mentions that their lives are similar. My guess is that madara didn't want to acknowledge Hashirama as equals and all madara wanted was power. Hashirama wanted peace so everyone would live together but madara wouldnt have it. What do you guys think?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://1017thug.tumblr.com/

Re: What do you think?

Didn't read yet, but I'm proud of you for making it readable. :scorps:

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~

please check my thread on Madara i dont believe he did it selfishly other than that nice chapter

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jvega View Post
    I made this MORE readable ....:P

With the new manga coming out and thinking about sasuke's question about the village, here is what I think. In Manga
    it's mentioned that no shinobi village was made up of clans ,but pretty much each clan had their own village.

I believe Hashirama made allied forces with the Uzumaki clan to help aid in the war with the uchiha clan since the Uzumaki clan is a distant relatives of the senju. My prediction is that in the peek of the war the uchiha decided to attack the eddy village. If the uchiha were going to use tailed beasts they would have to eliminate any possible threats, right?

The Uzumaki clan were feared because of the power of their sealing techniques. The reason why I think that is in
    Kushina mentions that her village is long gone and IN THAT ERA OF WAR. Im guessing she was chosen at birth and brought to the hidden leaf shortly before her village was destroyed. Hashirama wanted peace and decided to merge together with the uchiha to have real peace so other villages wouldn't be able to higher them as assassins against each other.

With the new information in the manga, could it be that since madara respected Hashirama so much that he hated him? But i believe was the last straw for madara was when hashirama was selected as the first hokage, thats when all that hate came out.

Looking back on the valley of the end in
    . Kakashi mentions that their lives are similar. My guess is that madara didn't want to acknowledge Hashirama as equals and all madara wanted was power. Hashirama wanted peace so everyone would live together but madara wouldnt have it. What do you guys think?
    Now this is more readable

Nice prediction.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

didn't you post this already?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea, but it was considered.........unreadable

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your face looks better
    bleeding

Maybe Kakashi also meant that Hashirama admired Madara as a shinobi as Naruto admired Sasuke and seeked his approval

P.s. I like your avatar :D

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Uchiha View Post
    Maybe Kakashi also meant that Hashirama admired Madara as a shinobi as Naruto admired Sasuke and seeked his approval

P.s. I like your avatar :D
    Admired him how? I see Hashirama as a "can't we all just get along" kind of guy, while Madara looks and says "No.."

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ------------->

This is so wrong....why do I even bother. First of all Kushina was brought from the Eddy Village wich means it wast destroyed until like the second or third war. And maybe the village Sasori mentioned destroying, it matches. The village clan nation system wasnt created until the fist hokage hashirama founded the leaf village, thats why Sasuke is asking him... do you bother reading at all?