Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: i think itachi gonn come back to life

Quote Originally Posted by Lividus View Post
    Few problems with this though.

Its been stated that Itachi was summoned because Madara wants to cast a mass genjutsu. But he can't cast one without eyes, and if you look at the recent chapters, he has eyes. Even if its a genjutsu madara is placing on itachi to make it look like he has eyes, the eyes would be nothing but an illusion and can't actually do anything.

IMO I think some sort of underlying conspiracy going to come forth eventually, in the form of sasuke having someone elses eyes. Madara, and that laboratory, look pretty shady to me. I wouldn't be surprised to find out Madara was collecting eyes after the massacre(and after what happened to danzo).

And personally, I don't think sasuke has that big of a role in madara's plans either, just a lure to get the ninetails(aka naruto) - nothing but a pawn to help madara gets what he wants. And also, if it wasn't for his promise to kabuto, I bet madara would have killed sasuke while he was under for his surgery, and brought him back as a puppet. Theres no way madara is going to make a Uchiha stronger than him, or even risk it.

Getting back to the original topic though, what I hope might happen is after Kabuto and Madara are killed, the resurrected will stay alive. And if Itachi makes it through the war, he'll be part of getting sasuke to calm down and go back to Kohana.

I rambled on quite a bit there, LOL.
    I totally agree with everything u said but, nagato also had his eyes, so I don't think losing a part affect the summoning, also I don't think madara can face all of the villages, even with nagato's eyes, remember his fight with konan, he needs sasuke, even tho he doesn't want.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: i think itachi gonn come back to life

i dont think there is a person much advance knowledge of edo other that kabuto... kabuto and oro studied that jutsu for ages to perfect that edo.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12