Status
    ASIO agent

Now that Punk Hazard Arc is finished

Now that the Punk Hazard arc is finished, i would like to make a prediction of what i was just thinking about randomly.

What i think is gonna happen is that, Trafalgar Law over here states that his gonna go a place called " Green Bit"

But over here, we see Nami stating that the crew are going to a place called "Dressrosa" . A place we know as Doflamingo's home.

So i'm thinking whilst the Straw Hats are going to Dressrosa, Law is gonna go to green bit for the either of these reasons:

- His crew was defeated and then held captive by some nasty friends of Doflamingo's , so now since his got an rather strong ally , and things are looking well. He wants to rescue his crew.

- Or, there is an supernova there who Law wants to recruit to further strengthen their cause.

- ( Just saying , imagine if all Supernova's teamed up to take out one of the four emperors . It would be just epic :whoa:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Also i want to ask youse all, why do you think Oda showed us an alliance between Captain Kidd, Basil Hawkins, & Scratchman Appo?

What do you think is gonna happen with those three? What do you think their planning?

Status
    Jul 2011
    An opinion is not a fact...

Re: Now that Punk Hazard Arc is finished

Hmm interesting...but I think that samurai and his son have something to do next in One Piece there's something strange with them.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Put Jesus First

You may be right though I am not to good with Op predictions lol... i cant wait to see what happens Next week though to smoker of course.

Status
    ASIO agent

Quote Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
    You may be right though I am not to good with Op predictions lol... i cant wait to see what happens Next week though to smoker of course.
    Next week, One Piece manga will be on break, Sorry for you to hear this .

Status
    Sep 2012
    Hmmm...

I have theorized that Law's crew is either dead or captured myself, and that's one of the reasons he wants to take down Kaidou. But that would suck though, cause I really wanna see Bepo again, he's hilarious.

As for the other Supernovas, I think all of them will join, at least the most of them. Kid, Hawkins, Apoo, Law, Luffy and possibly X Drake, and their respective crews. By the way, I've heard rumors that X Drake's bounty is 600 million!! Does anyone know if this is true?

Status
    Dec 2012
    I'm the biggest hypocrite of

i think they are going to Dressrosa it sounds more likely...