Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 155
  1. #26
    Naruto = Sasuke two fates's Avatar
    Status
    two fates is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    in the world of supernaturals
    Posts
    1,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    what should i have to write
    here ???
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    This thread mde like a thousand time already but yeah itachi is awesome
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by two fates View Post
    This thread mde like a thousand time already but yeah itachi is awesome
    thats right maybe not literally
     
         
    Last edited by godzillard; 02-06-2013 at 12:24 PM.

  3. #28
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    the S/T barrier is also minato's jutsu i guess
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by zhun View Post
    Itachi is incredible talented amazing and the most intelligent person i have ever seen. i agree that itachi is the best
    itachi's intelligence not as you talk
    itachi's power is so strong but he hasn't almost show intelligence in his fights
    there are people smarter than itachi as kakashi,minato,shikamaru
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member esenn1's Avatar
    Status
    esenn1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,170
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is of great status
    U_U
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    As Black Zetsu said" Itachi is Invincible". That's it!
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by chintu234 View Post
    the S/T barrier is also minato's jutsu i guess
    describe it for me
    i wonder if minato will tell tobirama about his finger on ground sensing jutsu
     
         
    Last edited by godzillard; 02-06-2013 at 12:24 PM.

  7. #32
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    u must be kidding me...
    why? do you think itachi is the strongest?!!!!!
    he one of top 10
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    why? do you think itachi is the strongest?!!!!!
    he one of top 10
    what makes you so sure about your words
     
         
    Last edited by godzillard; 02-06-2013 at 12:25 PM.

  9. #34
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by godzillard View Post
    thats right it seems....
    but he can beat everyone
    itachi's fanboy be careful
    itachi can't beat anyone ,yes he is so strong but there are people stronger than him and can beat him
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by godzillard View Post
    what makes you so sure about your words
    because there are at least 6 stronger than him
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    itachi's fanboy be careful
    itachi can't beat anyone ,yes he is so strong but there are people stronger than him and can beat him
    thats what im saying kakashi ms
    people can beat itachi
    but he can also beat everyone who can beat him back

    because there are at least 6 stronger than him
    he is also stronger than them you know what i mean?
     
         
    Last edited by godzillard; 02-06-2013 at 12:25 PM.

  12. #37
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by godzillard View Post
    thats what im saying kakashi ms
    people can beat itachi
    but he can also beat everyone who can beat him back

    because there are at least 6 stronger than him
    he is also stronger than them you know what i mean?
    yes any one so strong have chance to beat anyone but there other people has much better chance to beat itachi or anyone
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    yes any one so strong have chance to beat anyone but there other people has much better chance to beat itachi or anyone
    ok i see your point ...like saying itachi vs minato
    they can beat each other ...but minato has a better chance because
    itachi cant keep up with his speed? is that it?
     
         
    Last edited by godzillard; 02-06-2013 at 12:26 PM.

  14. #39
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by itachi izanami View Post
    many said that itachi is the best PROOF
    so let's gather all of his achievement

    itachi at the age of 7 thinks like a hokage and around the age 13 he awaken mangekyou sharingan and slaughtered his clan,captain of the ANBU
    squad,easily joined the akatsuki,then pawned one of the sannin.....,gather some members of akatsuki like deidara,
    fought three highly skilled jonin(kakashi,asuma,kurenei),burned toads tummy jiraiya said no one has ever get away from that jutsu,itachi died intentionally to protect his precious brother,snapped out from the edo jutsu(the only ninja who did it),stopped the edo and beat kabuto like a boss
    and also itachi has the best jutsu in the series
    like izanami firstly seen on the series by him
    tsukuyomi
    yasaka magatama
    amaterasu
    and etc

    agree?
    the izanami is useless jutsu as it take the light so itachi can use it 2 times and be blind man
    there are jutus stronger than itachi jutsu
    intangible>itachi's defense
    ftg's defense >itachi's defense
    long range kamui>amatrasu(#2 in strongest attack)
     
         
    Last edited by kakashi ms; 02-06-2013 at 12:16 PM.

  15. #40
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by godzillard View Post
    ok i see your point ...like saying itachi vs minato
    they can beat each other ...but minato has a better chance because
    itachi cant keep up with his speed? is that it?
    yes that is what i mean but minato can't beat itachi as itachi can't beat minato
    i don't mean minato is one of 6 people stronger than itachi
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    the izanami is useless jutsu as it take the light so itachi can use it 2 times and be blind man
    there are jutus stronger than itachi jutsu
    intangible>itachi's defense
    ftg>itachi's defense
    long range kamui>amatrasu(#2 in strongest attack)
    okay we get that ...but there is also intelligence
    that comes with each character..Itachi can outsmart anyone maybe...
    they will already be intimidated by the fact that its itachi



    Originally Posted by godzillard

    ok i see your point ...like saying itachi vs minato
    they can beat each other ...but minato has a better chance because
    itachi cant keep up with his speed? is that it?
    yes that is what i mean but minato can't beat itachi as itachi can't beat minato
    i don't mean minato is one of 6 people stronger than itachi

    then what do you mean? is it about the jutsu vs jutsu concept
     
         
    Last edited by godzillard; 02-06-2013 at 12:26 PM.

  17. #42
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by godzillard View Post
    okay we get that ...but there is also intelligence
    that comes with each character..Itachi can outsmart anyone maybe...
    they will already be intimidated by the fact that its itachi


    Originally Posted by godzillard

    ok i see your point ...like saying itachi vs minato
    they can beat each other ...but minato has a better chance because
    itachi cant keep up with his speed? is that it?
    yes that is what i mean but minato can't beat itachi as itachi can't beat minato
    i don't mean minato is one of 6 people stronger than itachi
    then what do you mean? is it about the jutsu vs jutsu concept
    there are people smarter than itachi
    when i compare between two shinobi ,i see the attack's power and the defense's power of both of them and then compare it
     
         
    Last edited by kakashi ms; 02-06-2013 at 12:22 PM.

  18. #43
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    there are people smarter than itachi
    the people that are smarter than him ..cant beat him...
    example : shikaku,shikamaru, who else...
    do u mean : tobirama(genius/no one says this though)
     
         

  19. #44
    破壊 Yashiro's Avatar
    Status
    Yashiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    >_>No idea<_<
    Posts
    9,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Free Palestine!
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    No1 can argue with the fact that Itachi is the BEST
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by godzillard View Post
    the people that are smarter than him ..cant beat him...
    example : shikaku,shikamaru, who else...
    do u mean : tobirama(genius/no one says this though)
    yes you are right the intelligence only isn't enough but there are people smarter than itachi and can beat him as they are so powerful too
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha zako View Post
    No1 can argue with the fact that Itachi is the BEST
    because my sig is on top of your comment:sasuke looks down on itachi.


    Originally Posted by godzillard

    the people that are smarter than him ..cant beat him...
    example : shikaku,shikamaru, who else...
    do u mean : tobirama(genius/no one says this though)
    yes you are right the intelligence only isn't enough but there are people smarter than itachi and can beat him as they are so powerful too
    like who?
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha zako View Post
    No1 can argue with the fact that Itachi is the BEST
    i can
    itachi isn't the strongest
    but he is #1 in the list of who sacrifice most
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member
    Status
    godzillard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    i can
    itachi isn't the strongest
    but he is #1 in the list of who sacrifice most
    are you happy kakashi now he's gonna cry
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    Quote Originally Posted by godzillard View Post
    are you happy kakashi now he's gonna cry
    what do you mean?
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member zinescience's Avatar
    Status
    zinescience is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes
     

    Re: itachi is THE BEST

    agreed
     
         

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •