Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

The Persobalities of the Hokages

I think through their conversations with each other and with Oro and Sasuke the we learned a lot about the past kages especially the first and second..

I think it was humorous and great that Kishi pointed out that the first and second didn't even know about Minato and were like "da heck is dis guy?!" Minato responds by showing off his cloak lol

Minato seems out of place here though and seems like he wouldn't be able to answer any of Sasukes questions.. He may be able to answer some things later on but I hope Minato gets a chance to teach us something new and share information on the history of the Leaf and Uchihas and Uzumakis that non of the other kages can answer for. For instance I am hoping somebody can answer the question "what happened to the Senju clan?!"

I think Minato may be able to answer that hopefully the event happened in his time frame and if not then Sarutobi. Liked how Sarutobis response to being revived by Edo tenai and having his death proved to be in vain was being annoyed.. You'd expect him to be pisses off but he was like "are you serious bro?"

Tobirama should have his own meme with "not this ish again"

Speaking of Tobirama the guy is a racist.. holy crap who would have guessed?! He just keeps dissing the Uchiha clan in front of Sasuke and at one point it looked like Sasuke was gunna cry

in the presence of the kages Sasuke seems like a lil kid..

Hashirama I am fairly glad to see how his personality is the way it is.. The "God of Shinobi" is a very innocent, non discriminant, peace loving, humorous, very very humble guy. Can't believe he let his lil brother talk to him like that but this shows that he and his brother are polar opposites in personalities.. Tobirama is discriminant and harsh, and really rude.. You can tell Tobirama never fully trusted or even liked the Uchiha clan..

anyone noticed Orochimaru lecturig Tobirama saying that it was his fault the clan got pisses at the village? ironic.. Oro has no right pointing fingers at who the bad guy is..

The power of the Uchiha clan and the way they increase their sharingan power has been explained by the second.. The way they go from sharingan to ms is explained that the Uchihas are really really emotional people and go emo when they lose a loved one...

I think no one is an exception we see this happened with every Uchiha who has awakene ms... And when they gain MS they target their new found hatred that has replaced the love they had towards something in means to destroy it

Madara losing his brother turned his hatred to the leaf
    Obito losing Rin turned his hatred to the ninja world
    Itachi losing turned his to the Uchiha Clan
    Sasuke losing Itachi turned his to the leaf and its higher ups

I think Shisui may have been the exception.. Seems like he was a really peaceful living guy and didn't hate anyone.. Maybe he hated himself and that's why he murked himself?!

But yea the Uchiha people are really emotional and Sasuke being emo was never his fault its just in his blood lol

other questions I hope that can be answered in the future is what happened to the senju clan, the relationship the uxumaki uchiha and senjus had, a flashback of Madara v Hashirama, a flashback of exactly how Tobirama died, and I'd like the kages to learn more about the current times like the fact that the whole ninja world banded together to fight an Edo Madara and that Minatos former pupil teamed up wth him and revived the 10 tails of old myth and legends and the only one who can stop them is Minatos own son who is in the forefront leading the rest of the bibja from all the 5 great villages.. I'd love to see their responses to that piece of info..

Lastly lol Hashirama had a gambling problem?!? Smh

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    no.

Re: The Persobalities of the Hokages

I think each hokage will have 1-2 chapters where he will explain thing.
    619 was Tobirama.
    620 is going to be Hashirama
    etc.

Minato will be important when it comes to the Kyuubi attack and Uzumaki history (pretty sure they'll talk about the so6p. Uzumaki infos may be thrown too). Sasuke needs to know that the Kyuubi attack was not a natural disaster but Tobi's fault.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by MLX View Post
    619 was Tobirama.
    etc.

Minato will be important when it comes to the Kyuubi attack and Uzumaki history (pretty sure they'll talk about the so6p. Uzumaki infos may be thrown too). Sasuke needs to know that the Kyuubi attack was not a natural disaster but Tobi's fault.
    I hope that is the case and yea you're right.. The 3rd hokage never really knew who was the one who was behind the second Kyuubi attack and Minato will reveal it was a masked Uchiha.. Oro will answer that that's Tobi maybe Oro will have Intel to know Tobi is Obito and Minato will have his dumbfounded "no it can't be" moment and 3rd will feel like a jerk for having thought someone from the Uchiha clan was responsible..

Sasuke forgot to mention that he killed Danzo lol I would have liked to see Sarutobis and Tobiramas response

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.

Quote Originally Posted by MLX View Post
    619 was Tobirama.
    etc.

Yeah same here