Page 11 of 13 « First ... 78910111213 Last»
Results 251 to 275 of 302
  1. #251
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Hey i was thinking if people say that the frog contains other half of the fox's chakra the evil chakra to be sure and that some are predicting that the chakra will be used to revive naruto, so i was hinking if naruto has this much trouble controling the fox's good chakra think how hard it will be for him to control the evil one.:confused:
     
         

  2. #252
    Member LorDRaishin's Avatar
    Status
    LorDRaishin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Hey i was thinking if people say that the frog contains other half of the fox's chakra the evil chakra to be sure and that some are predicting that the chakra will be used to revive naruto, so i was hinking if naruto has this much trouble controling the fox's good chakra think how hard it will be for him to control the evil one.:confused:
    I dont think that seal-key like frog contains the foxes Evil chakra .. as Jiraiya and all hav said .. The foxes evil chakra was sealed by th 4TH inside himself ... and the good part is sealed within Naruto ...

    lol was that key meant for resealing the fox? ... the Frog says that the Seal is getting weaker and weaker ... and Minato left the key so that it could b sealed again in his absence .....
     
         
    Last edited by LorDRaishin; 10-26-2009 at 03:34 AM.

  3. #253
    Member
    Status
    MUSid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    I dont think that seal-key like frog contains the foxes Evil chakra .. as Jiraiya and all hav said .. The foxes evil chakra was sealed by th 4TH inside himself ... and the good part is sealed within Naruto ...

    lol was that key meant for resealing the fox? ... the Frog says that the Seal is getting weaker and weaker ... and Minato left the key so that it could b sealed again in his absence .....
    Yeah...thats exactly what it is...A screw driver of sorts. when the screw loosens up, tighten it up urself, lol
     
         

  4. #254
    Jounin Toughdude's Avatar
    Status
    Toughdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    At this time I think that Killer Bee will be defeated but not captured, Kisame will be forced to retreat for a bit OR he will capture with KB but be pursued by the search team.

    Raikage/Gaara and Co. will find and talk to Kakashi and Co. 's convo with maybe interupted by this...

    Im sure Ao and Danzo will be seen in the next few chapters, either Ao pursuing him,Danzo escaping or Ao and Danzo in a heated battle.

    As for those people who are asking questions about if the "Key" to the fox's seal is in think of it like this.... J-man said that if anything were to happen to him or if he were to die, to leave him and store himself inside

    J-man DID die and was sent to immediately after this incident. Like a "reverse summon" when naruto went to Toad mountain, the "Key" was summoned/placed/transported or w/e inside ... We as the readers do not or should not necessarily NEED to see him storing himself in as we should be able to interpret him storing himself in immediatley after J-mans death, for the "Key"/toad was doing exactly what he was told to do. So my thoughts are Yes, the key is now placed in

    Off Topic Question: Does anyone else think should try to explore the rest of that little maze where the Fox is caged? Can he go anywhere else? And it seems that he could have 1day conversation with the Fox and in reality its only been 1 second, i dunno i could be wrong but if he learned to use that, then I think that would be a perfect place to train, kind of like the time chamber in Dragonball Z, in the Guardians Tower.

    IMO.....any thoughts?
     
         

  5. #255
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    I don't know but i have a very bad feeling that someone id gonna die in this war that will piss of naruto.
    yea I agree with u on that one the funny feeling is I beleive it will be you can see they are leading that way with her getting ready to have that long conversation with . And i belive might be the one to do it because he still beleives that doesn't know true pain of lose so he might try and show him.
     
         

  6. #256
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    you are right man............. madara put all his faith on sasuke and did not want itachi to know that he want to use sasuke...............he planned the whole thing from the first.........
    yea but the probably with plan is that itachi knew that wanted so he gave him automatic amatersu when shows his sharingan to .
     
         

  7. #257
    Member nirav_92's Avatar
    Status
    nirav_92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    I CANT STOP LAUGHING @@@@@@ SPOILERS R OUT AT NARUTOVERSE @@@@@@
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

    FOR THOSE WHO DONT WANNA READ THIS .... just turn a blind eye...

    SPOILER ALERT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    SPOILER ALERT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    SPOILER ALERT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


    Naruto: "Wha..?! What did you just say, Sakura-chan?! I think I misheard you, say it again."
    Sakura: "As I said, Naruto, I like/love you! Sasuke-kun doesn't mean anything to me any more! I don't know why I could love anyone like him... I'm confessing to you here, so listen to me."
    Naruto: "But why...? How come...? If you're joking, then this isn't funny at all... Sakura-chan.... Just... What the hell happened[to you]...?"
    Sakura: "Nothing, really... I just opened my eyes... I don't need to love someone who is a missing-nin and a criminal, do I? I'm not going to be a child forever. I'm going to look reality in the eye."

    Sakura: "So, Naruto... I don't need your promise any more. Won't you stop chasing Sasuke...?"

    Yamato: "What is..."
    Kakashi stops him

    Naruto: "What happened[to you], Sakura-chan? Why did you so suddenly change your opinion of me..."
    Sakura: "I'm telling you, I don't need it any more! I've fallen in love with you, with all my heart, that's why."
    Naruto recalls a scene where/when Sakura loved Sasuke.
    Sakura hugs Naruto.
    Kakashi: "Sakura, are you..."
    Sakura: "I've just grown apart from Sasuke-kun... But you've always been at my side, Naruto. You cheered me on... I've realized... how you really are. You're a hero who protected the village. Everyone in the villages loves you now.... I've just become one of them... You were that mischievous dead-last... but little by little you've grown lovely and handsome... You were close to me so I saw it. But Sasuke-kun keeps committing crimes... It just breaks my heart... He's just become someone distant to me."
    Naruto: "..."

    Sakura: "But Naruto... When I can touch you like this... I feel at peace... I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart..."
    Naruto: "Cut the bullshit, Sakura-chan... I told you I can't laugh at a joke like that."
    Sakura: "What're you angry for...? I've just gotten over Sasuke-kun, that's all. A woman's heart is a strange thing, isn't it."(<--- Unsure about this line)
    Naruto: "I... I hate people who'd lie to themselves!"











    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Kishi read some romantic novel for 2 weeks

    ghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
     
         

  8. #258
    Naruto of Konoha zaico's Avatar
    Status
    zaico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    hahaa, for sure Nirav_92
     
         

  9. #259
    Member nirav_92's Avatar
    Status
    nirav_92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nirav_92 View Post
    As I said, Naruto, I like/love you!

    I just opened my eyes...

    I'm not going to be a child forever.

    I'm going to look reality in the eye.

    I've fallen in love with you, with all my heart, that's why.

    But you've always been at my side, Naruto.

    but little by little you've grown lovely and handsome...

    You were close to me so I saw it.

    It just breaks my heart...

    But Naruto... When I can touch you like this...

    I feel at peace...

    I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart...

    A woman's heart is a strange thing, isn't it.

    I EDITED SOME LINES


    hahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

    i just cant fracking stop laughing @@@@@@@@@@@

    bhahahahahahahahahaha

    GERO GERO GERO.....

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHa

    PS- ITS the BEST JOKE in the entire manga (of late)
    Damn KISHI should start making ROMANCE manga's
    hahahahahahahaha




    DISCLAIMER- Sorry if this offends anyone....... But on second thought i dont care
    bahahahahahahahaahahahhaha
     
         

  10. #260
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nirav_92 View Post
    I CANT STOP LAUGHING @@@@@@ SPOILERS R OUT AT NARUTOVERSE @@@@@@
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

    FOR THOSE WHO DONT WANNA READ THIS .... just turn a blind eye...

    SPOILER ALERT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    SPOILER ALERT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    SPOILER ALERT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


    Naruto: "Wha..?! What did you just say, Sakura-chan?! I think I misheard you, say it again."
    Sakura: "As I said, Naruto, I like/love you! Sasuke-kun doesn't mean anything to me any more! I don't know why I could love anyone like him... I'm confessing to you here, so listen to me."
    Naruto: "But why...? How come...? If you're joking, then this isn't funny at all... Sakura-chan.... Just... What the hell happened[to you]...?"
    Sakura: "Nothing, really... I just opened my eyes... I don't need to love someone who is a missing-nin and a criminal, do I? I'm not going to be a child forever. I'm going to look reality in the eye."

    Sakura: "So, Naruto... I don't need your promise any more. Won't you stop chasing Sasuke...?"

    Yamato: "What is..."
    Kakashi stops him

    Naruto: "What happened[to you], Sakura-chan? Why did you so suddenly change your opinion of me..."
    Sakura: "I'm telling you, I don't need it any more! I've fallen in love with you, with all my heart, that's why."
    Naruto recalls a scene where/when Sakura loved Sasuke.
    Sakura hugs Naruto.
    Kakashi: "Sakura, are you..."
    Sakura: "I've just grown apart from Sasuke-kun... But you've always been at my side, Naruto. You cheered me on... I've realized... how you really are. You're a hero who protected the village. Everyone in the villages loves you now.... I've just become one of them... You were that mischievous dead-last... but little by little you've grown lovely and handsome... You were close to me so I saw it. But Sasuke-kun keeps committing crimes... It just breaks my heart... He's just become someone distant to me."
    Naruto: "..."

    Sakura: "But Naruto... When I can touch you like this... I feel at peace... I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart..."
    Naruto: "Cut the bullshit, Sakura-chan... I told you I can't laugh at a joke like that."
    Sakura: "What're you angry for...? I've just gotten over Sasuke-kun, that's all. A woman's heart is a strange thing, isn't it."(<--- Unsure about this line)
    Naruto: "I... I hate people who'd lie to themselves!"











    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Kishi read some romantic novel for 2 weeks

    ghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    yea i read it to i feel that all this does is lead to a hook up lol
     
         

  11. #261
    Academy Student
    Status
    hyuuga14 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    I think Kisame's gonna have a tough time keepin up with the 8 tails...
     
         

  12. #262
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga14 View Post
    I think Kisame's gonna have a tough time keepin up with the 8 tails...
    maybe he said he ha a little trouble with another host i THINK it was the 4 tails not sure anyways now he gonna go up vs. 8 it will be a fun fight to watch but i bet kisame gonna win it will piss off 8 tails's brother even more! but im 50/50 on weather or not he dies by the end of the manga.
     
         

  13. #263
    Senior Member RasenLight's Avatar
    Status
    RasenLight is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Benfica, Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nirav_92 View Post
    Naruto: "Wha..?! What did you just say, Sakura-chan?! I think I misheard you, say it again."
    Sakura: "As I said, Naruto, I like/love you! Sasuke-kun doesn't mean anything to me any more! I don't know why I could love anyone like him... I'm confessing to you here, so listen to me."
    Naruto: "But why...? How come...? If you're joking, then this isn't funny at all... Sakura-chan.... Just... What the hell happened[to you]...?"
    Sakura: "Nothing, really... I just opened my eyes... I don't need to love someone who is a missing-nin and a criminal, do I? I'm not going to be a child forever. I'm going to look reality in the eye."

    Sakura: "So, Naruto... I don't need your promise any more. Won't you stop chasing Sasuke...?"

    Yamato: "What is..."
    Kakashi stops him

    Naruto: "What happened[to you], Sakura-chan? Why did you so suddenly change your opinion of me..."
    Sakura: "I'm telling you, I don't need it any more! I've fallen in love with you, with all my heart, that's why."
    Naruto recalls a scene where/when Sakura loved Sasuke.
    Sakura hugs Naruto.
    Kakashi: "Sakura, are you..."
    Sakura: "I've just grown apart from Sasuke-kun... But you've always been at my side, Naruto. You cheered me on... I've realized... how you really are. You're a hero who protected the village. Everyone in the villages loves you now.... I've just become one of them... You were that mischievous dead-last... but little by little you've grown lovely and handsome... You were close to me so I saw it. But Sasuke-kun keeps committing crimes... It just breaks my heart... He's just become someone distant to me."
    Naruto: "..."

    Sakura: "But Naruto... When I can touch you like this... I feel at peace... I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart..."
    Naruto: "Cut the bullshit, Sakura-chan... I told you I can't laugh at a joke like that."
    Sakura: "What're you angry for...? I've just gotten over Sasuke-kun, that's all. A woman's heart is a strange thing, isn't it."(<--- Unsure about this line)
    Naruto: "I... I hate people who'd lie to themselves!"
    If that's true... I THINK it serves her right! Way too late for Sakura

    *This is just MY opinion*

     
         

  14. #264
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenLight View Post
    If that's true... I THINK it serves her right! Way too late for Sakura

    *This is just MY opinion*

    i totally agree
     
         

  15. #265
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Honestly, naruto is seeing right through the whole thing. It's obviously a lie.
     
         

  16. #266
    Academy Student
    Status
    lkgarza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    I dont think much is gonna happen maybe some talk, but killerbee is suppose to kill someone in akatsuki so maybe its kisame but i doubt it. I figure they will fight and someone will interfer to let either one of them know whats going on. I think sakura will not say she wants naruto but only to let sasuke go like she has. I am confused on the whole rinnagan and sharingun. I mean i though sof6p had rinnagan but then says he gave sharingun to son. We see jubbi has sharingun so is that where it came from and did he have both then when he became the jubbii jincurriki. Also the jubbii has both not just sharingun so again confused about the whole eye stuff. I do believe rinnagen is very powerful. I mean pain took on whole village then took on fully powered naruto and pretty much had him beat untill fourth steped in and resealed narutos seal. And this was just pupperts not nagoto himself. Imagine if he was not messed up from encouter with hanzo. I mean pains only weakness was his delay to pull off next move. That delay only exited cause he had to transmit the chakra. So if was nagato himself then no delay. And again he destroyed whole village by himself then took on naruto. R you serious it was crazy. But not gonna lie im a sucker for sharingun.
     
         

  17. #267
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    I dont know if anyone has mentioned this yet but here it goes, isnt the 8 tailed weekend because it gave up 2 of its tails (i think it was 2 anyway) so he could escape from sasuke and co?

    just a sugestion
     
         

  18. #268
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    i totally agree
    YEAH tOTALY LATE For SAKURA Naruto is gay this manga chapter proving... Naruto is really love Sasuke and garra.........
     
         

  19. #269
    Academy Student
    Status
    narutomau is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    dude its not sure that kisame is powerful than sasuke.............. bcaz kisame wasnt powerful than itachi, was he???????? but sasuke beat itachi without ms...... but now he even has ms ...... it cant be sure that sasuke is weaker than kisame................ but he is surely a real big deal.......(and dont take me as a sasuke fan.......................i hate him)

    i hate sasuke 2 but, Itachi was weak against him.....remember he gave Naruto some power. Even Madara noticed he was weak. And he wouldn't of killed Sasuke. Kisame might be the most poweful akatsuki after Madara and Nagato.
     
         

  20. #270
    Member
    Status
    cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    for everyone that thinks kisame wont beat killerbee you lot are on crack.... kisame is going to eat killerbee, i dont think many of u know just how strong kisame actually is
     
         

  21. #271
    Academy Student
    Status
    narutomau is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Imagine if the Mizukage was Uzumaki Kushina's sister...... that would be a good plot. Help Naruto know a little more about his past
     
         

  22. #272
    Member
    Status
    cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutomau View Post
    i hate sasuke 2 but, Itachi was weak against him.....remember he gave Naruto some power. Even Madara noticed he was weak. And he wouldn't of killed Sasuke. Kisame might be the most poweful akatsuki after Madara and Nagato.
    Right sasuke would not have beaten itachi if he was at full strength with no viruses... sasuke was no where near itachis level when they fought, itachi new he wasnt going to win that fight... Kisame on the other hand, sasuke isnt as skilled as kisame, and yes he was stronger than itachi... kisame is probably the strongest after madara and pain
     
         

  23. #273
    Member WolfsDontHowlAlone's Avatar
    Status
    WolfsDontHowlAlone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Time to school you up guys.
    Kisame has the highest chakra capacity in akatsuki , and there from he can uses the most jutsus .
    And Mighty Guy could not even defeat kisames 30% without opening 6 gates and think about 100% , and later up to that he won a jinchuuriki and dont even got tired after it.
    Basicly Kisame is a chakra monster vs a Jinchuuriki , but i know killer bee is jinchuuriki and he havent shown his strongest side and there goes kisame too , so my bet is 10$ to kisame.
     
         

  24. #274
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    to be honest sasuke never defeated itachi, on the other hand itachi spared sasuke's life because sasuke was his youger brother.
    guys ,..... i'm sorry about my comment on sasuke defeating itachi...... may be i misunderstood it...............but anyway dont take me as a sasuke fan..............i hate him the most.........................but now is sasuke powerful than kisame.......??????????? i think he is bcaz of his ms shit.....................
     
         

  25. #275
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenLight View Post
    If that's true... I THINK it serves her right! Way too late for Sakura

    *This is just MY opinion*

    i too agree with that ...................... but do u think that sakura will express a love to naruto????????????????????????????????? or just ask him to stop chasing sasuke......thats a doubt......... i hope she wont as she knows that hinata loves naruto the most and she had even nearly faced death for naruto..........so i think sakura will just ask him to stop chasing sasuke..........i hope so..............
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •