Page 13 of 16 « First ... 3910111213141516 Last»
Results 241 to 260 of 302
  1. #241
    Naruto of Konoha zaico's Avatar
    Status
    zaico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    53
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    to be honest sasuke never defeated itachi, on the other hand itachi spared sasuke's life because sasuke was his youger brother.
    to be exact, Itachi pushed/forced Sasuke always to the edge for Sasuke's own reasons. To get stronger. Itachi only wanted Sasuke to grow stronger thats why.
     
         

  2. #242
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    well sasuke is not more powerful than itachi. sasuke didnt beat itachi, itachi died from illness. not only that but he was near blind.
    and after forcing sasuke to use all of his chakra he did what sasuke counldnt and defeated orochimaru
    removing the taint he left on sasuke and awakening the MS
    we have not and will not see the true power of itachi. although we know he couldnt beat jiraiya, pein or madara. but sasuke isnt itachi. sasuke is not as powerful as itachi. even sasuke knows this
    also you say that everyone says sasuke is more powerful. but have they fought itachi at full power? i dont think so. they have only heard about him. and from what they think sasuke has achieved flawless victories against itachi, orochimaru and deidara. they dont know anything about him really. i agree sasuke is showing more progress with the sharingan but at the same time he is suffering from it more.
    Thanks for clearing the point:D
     
         

  3. #243
    Naruto of Konoha zaico's Avatar
    Status
    zaico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    53
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Wondering where TC9tails is Want a script :D
     
         

  4. #244
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    truthfully we dont know how powerful kisame is. he might be itachi's equal for all we know. but for certain sure sasuke is not in the same skill level as kisame.
    id say from seeing sasukes abilities and the kages abilities that sasuke would rank in the jonin level, not quite at kage level. he just needs to get smarter then he would be able to beat a kage. naruto on the other hand is beyond kage level, he is a sage. as we have seen he thinks things through. he can easily beat a kage, although he still needs a little work on his temper.
     
         

  5. #245
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Thanks for clearing the point:D
    np. im here to help :D
     
         

  6. #246
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    You cant judge whos stronger than who just because of who beat who, some people could be someone strong because they have an advantage, for example, Guy sensie fough well and beat kisame and 30% but i bet any of the people with a tailed beast could beat kisame!

    Naruto is above kage level like his father
    though his weakness is the same as sasuke, they both cant controll there anger :P
     
         

  7. #247
    Naruto of Konoha zaico's Avatar
    Status
    zaico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    53
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    (Kage meeting)
    Raikages: Head out both squads
    Raikage and gaara heads out for Kakashi

    (Yamato's Cabin)
    Naruto exploring sage mode and talking to Sakura at the same time.
    Naruto senses many chakras.
    Naruto: Kakashi, we got guests

    (Raikages and Gaara)
    Raikage's sensor: Theres the Cabin. there they are.
    Raikage's sensor: we got something incomming.

    Naruto's arrival
    Naruto in sagemode with kakashi and Yamato behind him.
    Naruto: It's you!
    Gaara walks from behind raikage to show himself.
    Gaara: Hey naruto, long time
    Naruto: Gaara, you have changed alot
    Raikage's Sensor: Raikage, he got some wierd and strong chakra.
    Raikage thinking: what the hell. he's faster then me.
    Gaara: Kakashi, we have something to talk about.
    Kakashi: ok, lets head back to the cabin.

    (Kisame vs Killer Bee)
    Killer Bee draws his swords ready to begin
    Kisame: What are you waiting for?
    Raikage's shadow clone appear
    Killer Bee: WHAT THE HELL BRO?
    Raikage's clone: Brother, You have to come with me. We got an emergency including 4 other nations and the nine tailed host.
    Kisame retreats

    Madara appear infront of Kisame
    Madara: so they are going to form an alliance, huuh
    Kisame: looks like it, whats your plan?
    Madara: We will fight them.

    (Yamato's Cabin)
    Kakashi: so thats what Madara was talking about
    Kakashi: the plan for us to form an alliance and take down akatsuki?
    Gaara: thats what we talked about at the meeting after Madara's flyby
    Mifune: The lands of Iron will take part of this alliance.

    ....
     
         

  8. #248
    Academy Student
    Status
    ederick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    I don't believe that killerbee will be defeated, but on the other hand i don't believe either will die. If u look at the storyline the only person to fight kisame was gai... And during their last fight he didn't use his full power (some sort of clone with a certain % of his total chakra) so ithink they'll be the ones to fight it out eventually, maybe during the war???

    Opinions??
     
         

  9. #249
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    You cant judge whos stronger than who just because of who beat who, some people could be someone strong because they have an advantage, for example, Guy sensie fough well and beat kisame and 30% but i bet any of the people with a tailed beast could beat kisame!

    Naruto is above kage level like his father
    though his weakness is the same as sasuke, they both cant controll there anger :P
    you can but you have to take more things into account. and both sasuke and naruto suffer from hot headedness but naruto is doing better to control it.
    naruto vs a strong shinobi
    naruto didnt attack straight away and got the hokage to safety and made sure nobody got in his way in preperation for the fight to come, then

    he set another trap before fighting the last body of pein ready for two attempts of a final blow

    now sasuke vs a strong shinobi
    he just ran in without any thought on the matter, then

    without any thought he just ran in and tryed a chidori which in the end didnt work and while weakened from the battle with the raikage

    he just goes straight to the summit with three more kages with no overall plan. in the end he posed no real threat to any of the kage and had no chance of achieving his goal


    thats on the matter of how they have grown. as it is clear to see naruto has grown stronger than sasuke in more ways than one.

    now on kisame vs killerbee.
    i think that kisame will win because of these facts.
    1. we have not seen the full potential of either kisame or bee although both are really strong and have a hell of alot of chakra. not only that but they are very skilled swordsmen. but kisame is one of the seven swordsman of the mist. which i think sets him a little above bee in terms of skill with them
    2.

    killer bee said himself that he didnt have the advantage against a water user near a strong water sauce
    and with kisame
    he can make his own strong water sauce.


    i might make a prediction soon. keep a look out for it
     
         
    Last edited by a thousand years of death; 10-25-2009 at 10:44 PM.

  10. #250
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    you can but you have to take more things into account. and both sasuke and naruto suffer from hot headedness but naruto is doing better to control it.
    naruto vs a strong shinobi
    naruto didnt attack straight away and got the hokage to safety and made sure nobody got in his way in preperation for the fight to come, then

    he set another trap before fighting the last body of pein ready for two attempts of a final blow

    now sasuke vs a strong shinobi
    he just ran in without any thought on the matter, then

    without any thought he just ran in and tryed a chidori which in the end didnt work and while weakened from the battle with the raikage

    he just goes straight to the summit with three more kages with no overall plan. in the end he posed no real threat to any of the kage and had no chance of achieving his goal


    thats on the matter of how they have grown. as it is clear to see naruto has grown stronger than sasuke in more ways than one.

    now on kisame vs killerbee.
    i think that kisame will win because of these facts.
    1. we have not seen the full potential of either kisame or bee although both are really strong and have a hell of alot of chakra. not only that but they are very skilled swordsmen. but kisame is one of the seven swordsman of the mist. which i think sets him a little above bee in terms of skill with them
    2.

    killer bee said himself that he didnt have the advantage against a water user near a strong water sauce
    and with kisame
    he can make his own strong water sauce.


    i might make a prediction soon. keep a look out for it
    Can't wait for the prediction:D:D:D:D
     
         

  11. #251
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Hey i was thinking if people say that the frog contains other half of the fox's chakra the evil chakra to be sure and that some are predicting that the chakra will be used to revive naruto, so i was hinking if naruto has this much trouble controling the fox's good chakra think how hard it will be for him to control the evil one.:confused:
     
         

  12. #252
    Member LorDRaishin's Avatar
    Status
    LorDRaishin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    241
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Hey i was thinking if people say that the frog contains other half of the fox's chakra the evil chakra to be sure and that some are predicting that the chakra will be used to revive naruto, so i was hinking if naruto has this much trouble controling the fox's good chakra think how hard it will be for him to control the evil one.:confused:
    I dont think that seal-key like frog contains the foxes Evil chakra .. as Jiraiya and all hav said .. The foxes evil chakra was sealed by th 4TH inside himself ... and the good part is sealed within Naruto ...

    lol was that key meant for resealing the fox? ... the Frog says that the Seal is getting weaker and weaker ... and Minato left the key so that it could b sealed again in his absence .....
     
         
    Last edited by LorDRaishin; 10-26-2009 at 04:34 AM.

  13. #253
    Member
    Status
    MUSid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    I dont think that seal-key like frog contains the foxes Evil chakra .. as Jiraiya and all hav said .. The foxes evil chakra was sealed by th 4TH inside himself ... and the good part is sealed within Naruto ...

    lol was that key meant for resealing the fox? ... the Frog says that the Seal is getting weaker and weaker ... and Minato left the key so that it could b sealed again in his absence .....
    Yeah...thats exactly what it is...A screw driver of sorts. when the screw loosens up, tighten it up urself, lol
     
         

  14. #254
    Jounin Toughdude's Avatar
    Status
    Toughdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    At this time I think that Killer Bee will be defeated but not captured, Kisame will be forced to retreat for a bit OR he will capture with KB but be pursued by the search team.

    Raikage/Gaara and Co. will find and talk to Kakashi and Co. 's convo with maybe interupted by this...

    Im sure Ao and Danzo will be seen in the next few chapters, either Ao pursuing him,Danzo escaping or Ao and Danzo in a heated battle.

    As for those people who are asking questions about if the "Key" to the fox's seal is in think of it like this.... J-man said that if anything were to happen to him or if he were to die, to leave him and store himself inside

    J-man DID die and was sent to immediately after this incident. Like a "reverse summon" when naruto went to Toad mountain, the "Key" was summoned/placed/transported or w/e inside ... We as the readers do not or should not necessarily NEED to see him storing himself in as we should be able to interpret him storing himself in immediatley after J-mans death, for the "Key"/toad was doing exactly what he was told to do. So my thoughts are Yes, the key is now placed in

    Off Topic Question: Does anyone else think should try to explore the rest of that little maze where the Fox is caged? Can he go anywhere else? And it seems that he could have 1day conversation with the Fox and in reality its only been 1 second, i dunno i could be wrong but if he learned to use that, then I think that would be a perfect place to train, kind of like the time chamber in Dragonball Z, in the Guardians Tower.

    IMO.....any thoughts?
     
         

  15. #255
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    I don't know but i have a very bad feeling that someone id gonna die in this war that will piss of naruto.
    yea I agree with u on that one the funny feeling is I beleive it will be you can see they are leading that way with her getting ready to have that long conversation with . And i belive might be the one to do it because he still beleives that doesn't know true pain of lose so he might try and show him.
     
         

  16. #256
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    you are right man............. madara put all his faith on sasuke and did not want itachi to know that he want to use sasuke...............he planned the whole thing from the first.........
    yea but the probably with plan is that itachi knew that wanted so he gave him automatic amatersu when shows his sharingan to .
     
         

  17. #257
    Member nirav_92's Avatar
    Status
    nirav_92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    58
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    I CANT STOP LAUGHING @@@@@@ SPOILERS R OUT AT NARUTOVERSE @@@@@@
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

    FOR THOSE WHO DONT WANNA READ THIS .... just turn a blind eye...

    SPOILER ALERT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    SPOILER ALERT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    SPOILER ALERT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


    Naruto: "Wha..?! What did you just say, Sakura-chan?! I think I misheard you, say it again."
    Sakura: "As I said, Naruto, I like/love you! Sasuke-kun doesn't mean anything to me any more! I don't know why I could love anyone like him... I'm confessing to you here, so listen to me."
    Naruto: "But why...? How come...? If you're joking, then this isn't funny at all... Sakura-chan.... Just... What the hell happened[to you]...?"
    Sakura: "Nothing, really... I just opened my eyes... I don't need to love someone who is a missing-nin and a criminal, do I? I'm not going to be a child forever. I'm going to look reality in the eye."

    Sakura: "So, Naruto... I don't need your promise any more. Won't you stop chasing Sasuke...?"

    Yamato: "What is..."
    Kakashi stops him

    Naruto: "What happened[to you], Sakura-chan? Why did you so suddenly change your opinion of me..."
    Sakura: "I'm telling you, I don't need it any more! I've fallen in love with you, with all my heart, that's why."
    Naruto recalls a scene where/when Sakura loved Sasuke.
    Sakura hugs Naruto.
    Kakashi: "Sakura, are you..."
    Sakura: "I've just grown apart from Sasuke-kun... But you've always been at my side, Naruto. You cheered me on... I've realized... how you really are. You're a hero who protected the village. Everyone in the villages loves you now.... I've just become one of them... You were that mischievous dead-last... but little by little you've grown lovely and handsome... You were close to me so I saw it. But Sasuke-kun keeps committing crimes... It just breaks my heart... He's just become someone distant to me."
    Naruto: "..."

    Sakura: "But Naruto... When I can touch you like this... I feel at peace... I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart..."
    Naruto: "Cut the bullshit, Sakura-chan... I told you I can't laugh at a joke like that."
    Sakura: "What're you angry for...? I've just gotten over Sasuke-kun, that's all. A woman's heart is a strange thing, isn't it."(<--- Unsure about this line)
    Naruto: "I... I hate people who'd lie to themselves!"











    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Kishi read some romantic novel for 2 weeks

    ghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
     
         

  18. #258
    Naruto of Konoha zaico's Avatar
    Status
    zaico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    53
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    hahaa, for sure Nirav_92
     
         

  19. #259
    Member nirav_92's Avatar
    Status
    nirav_92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    58
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nirav_92 View Post
    As I said, Naruto, I like/love you!

    I just opened my eyes...

    I'm not going to be a child forever.

    I'm going to look reality in the eye.

    I've fallen in love with you, with all my heart, that's why.

    But you've always been at my side, Naruto.

    but little by little you've grown lovely and handsome...

    You were close to me so I saw it.

    It just breaks my heart...

    But Naruto... When I can touch you like this...

    I feel at peace...

    I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart...

    A woman's heart is a strange thing, isn't it.

    I EDITED SOME LINES


    hahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

    i just cant fracking stop laughing @@@@@@@@@@@

    bhahahahahahahahahaha

    GERO GERO GERO.....

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHa

    PS- ITS the BEST JOKE in the entire manga (of late)
    Damn KISHI should start making ROMANCE manga's
    hahahahahahahaha




    DISCLAIMER- Sorry if this offends anyone....... But on second thought i dont care
    bahahahahahahahaahahahhaha
     
         

  20. #260
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nirav_92 View Post
    I CANT STOP LAUGHING @@@@@@ SPOILERS R OUT AT NARUTOVERSE @@@@@@
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

    FOR THOSE WHO DONT WANNA READ THIS .... just turn a blind eye...

    SPOILER ALERT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    SPOILER ALERT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    SPOILER ALERT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


    Naruto: "Wha..?! What did you just say, Sakura-chan?! I think I misheard you, say it again."
    Sakura: "As I said, Naruto, I like/love you! Sasuke-kun doesn't mean anything to me any more! I don't know why I could love anyone like him... I'm confessing to you here, so listen to me."
    Naruto: "But why...? How come...? If you're joking, then this isn't funny at all... Sakura-chan.... Just... What the hell happened[to you]...?"
    Sakura: "Nothing, really... I just opened my eyes... I don't need to love someone who is a missing-nin and a criminal, do I? I'm not going to be a child forever. I'm going to look reality in the eye."

    Sakura: "So, Naruto... I don't need your promise any more. Won't you stop chasing Sasuke...?"

    Yamato: "What is..."
    Kakashi stops him

    Naruto: "What happened[to you], Sakura-chan? Why did you so suddenly change your opinion of me..."
    Sakura: "I'm telling you, I don't need it any more! I've fallen in love with you, with all my heart, that's why."
    Naruto recalls a scene where/when Sakura loved Sasuke.
    Sakura hugs Naruto.
    Kakashi: "Sakura, are you..."
    Sakura: "I've just grown apart from Sasuke-kun... But you've always been at my side, Naruto. You cheered me on... I've realized... how you really are. You're a hero who protected the village. Everyone in the villages loves you now.... I've just become one of them... You were that mischievous dead-last... but little by little you've grown lovely and handsome... You were close to me so I saw it. But Sasuke-kun keeps committing crimes... It just breaks my heart... He's just become someone distant to me."
    Naruto: "..."

    Sakura: "But Naruto... When I can touch you like this... I feel at peace... I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart..."
    Naruto: "Cut the bullshit, Sakura-chan... I told you I can't laugh at a joke like that."
    Sakura: "What're you angry for...? I've just gotten over Sasuke-kun, that's all. A woman's heart is a strange thing, isn't it."(<--- Unsure about this line)
    Naruto: "I... I hate people who'd lie to themselves!"











    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Kishi read some romantic novel for 2 weeks

    ghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    yea i read it to i feel that all this does is lead to a hook up lol
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •