Page 3 of 13 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by warriorex222 View Post
    NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 468 - Page 13
    those eyebrows ... those eyes ... THEY remind me of someone!
    and the crying when he dos somthing good :D

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well well well.....m...been 4 ever since my last post..this was 1 of my fave chaps... everythings comin 2gether...well any way a long time ago i said kisame was freakin strong and i said with shark skin the guy is off the charts...i we nvr seen him at full strength...all we seen was that 40 % clone or whatever....and he's chakras were sky high...to hear that litle stuttering kid say kisame is like a biju solidified him as a threat not only 2 them and kb but to naruto as well even in sage mode...

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well although i like killerbee, i think it was destined for him to lose this time........

Yeah that's right, Madara thought about it pretty well actually, first get Hachibi, sending kisame, yeah....

The war will start , killings will start, innocent people will die, Shinobi will die, hachibi will reach madara delivered by kisame, war continues, naruto gets to know the situation..........he see himself in hell, everything he ever fought against is happening, people are dying, he feels powerless, madara shout at him "come to me and this will end", konoha ninjas, sand ninjas, are in danger , are dying ,sasuke is lost, his master jiraiya is dead, konoha was destroyed, naruto looks around him............ and finally decides, " Ok i surrender to you, take kyuubi"

I think this is what madara is hoping to achieve

Last edited by Narut0h0lic; 10-16-2009 at 03:28 PM.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by namikaze naruto View Post
    or are you a villain lover? I think your just an uchiha lover ;p and all the uchiha so happend to be villains :d

naruto getting new outfit sounds good for me ;p sick of that basic outfit he has throughout the series.
    i feel you on the naruto outfit, it is the worst in the whole manga, he needs something to the level of his skills, and it needs to be bad ass.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

with that said...i dont c kisame capturing kb....i think kb is 1 of the most important figures right now...so no he shouldnt b captured...yet...as 4 kisame i dont c him dying any time soon sooo i think some 1 will enterfere in the fight giving kb enough time to escape...i still beleave that kb will meet up with naruto...i hope...

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My prediction is that the next chapter, will be about sakura and naruto fighting over sasuke to let him go and at the en Bee and Kasime will start ther fight!
    Don't have ideer about the decission one wat if naruto lets go or keep holding on to his frend i have 50%-50%

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hi all,
    After long time I wanted to post, Really This is one of the boring chapter, the only useful page is last page..where the kisame and bee face off. The things here are we brodly discussed is there anything new apart normally discussed?

From ending what I can see is another big fight where it lasts another 4 or 5 weeks where everyone get bored and talk in between as usual, the story wont move anywhere for another weeks just like the naruto and pain fight (the fight irritated me much towards ending), seriously I like kisame he is one of the funny and strongest characters,see all the strongest ones are dying now, one by one each

I really wanted to note a point which intrested me a lot then anything in this chapter, that is people are killed by zetsu, all people are dead near suigetsu and juggo, what was his jutsu...he killed them all just like that...

Need to see ths zetsu in action again, I doubt he is the fourth strongest (after madara,pein,itachi..)

I think the kishi didnt want another borig fight b/n bee and kisame..so he is taking break nxt week,so that he can make more intrsting.

I hope I didnt hurt any people.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dvonherz View Post
    Perhaps if Naruto is able to master Sage mode then he will have more power to gain greater control over Kyubi, that'd be really cool, but the Kyubi is such a force of nature that nothing may be able to control it.

Also, the moon's eye plan...what happens when the sun comes up? Did I miss something?
    Is Madara able to control the rotation of the earth also with the power from the Juubi in order to make it perpetual night?

...on another note, totally wanting Mizukage and Gara to get together, I think they'd make a great match, I hope there is some subtle subplot about that...
    Yeah, this is very important!!! I mean Madara deffinately can't control Earth rotation, so eventually the moon go down and the sun will come up. There is something fisshy about this...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    i feel you on the naruto outfit, it is the worst in the whole manga, he needs something to the level of his skills, and it needs to be bad ass.
    me 222222. totally agree ! naruto desperately need a new outfit. that same old outfit is for chunin levels . we need to deliver to kishi this message *Sigh*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gomu Gomu No

One of the best this month. Can't wait two weeks!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jiorutsu View Post
    Hi all,
    After long time I wanted to post, Really This is one of the boring chapter, the only useful page is last page..where the kisame and bee face off. The things here are we brodly discussed is there anything new apart normally discussed?

From ending what I can see is another big fight where it lasts another 4 or 5 weeks where everyone get bored and talk in between as usual, the story wont move anywhere for another weeks just like the naruto and pain fight (the fight irritated me much towards ending), seriously I like kisame he is one of the funny and strongest characters,see all the strongest ones are dying now, one by one each

I really wanted to note a point which intrested me a lot then anything in this chapter, that is people are killed by zetsu, all people are dead near suigetsu and juggo, what was his jutsu...he killed them all just like that...

Need to see ths zetsu in action again, I doubt he is the fourth strongest (after madara,pein,itachi..)

I think the kishi didnt want another borig fight b/n bee and kisame..so he is taking break nxt week,so that he can make more intrsting.

I hope I didnt hurt any people.
    do u say this chapter was boring?????????/we cnnot expect every chapter to be a fight...dhoom,dhaam,boof..........we should be patient for some fight....................but i think the comming chapters will be good bcaz of the fight between kisame and killerbee.......i think the fight will not end...i hope someone will interfere just like sasuke-kages battle....may be team samui and will interfere ...........i think they will die making killerbee to escape but i think kisame is lot more powerful than killerbee...........i hope naruto will meet killerbee(atleast bcaz of their freaking character and killerbee will teach ..... the great technique enka to naruto...ha ha ha).........and there should be some talking between naruto and sakura............and i dont think kakashi will accept to be an hokage,,he would ask shikamaru or naruto to be the hokage.............the only disappointment is that there is no manga for next week.....it f u c k s ....................anyway ,,,to the users in india ,,wish u a happy deevali(only to users from india)............................

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 10-16-2009 at 08:11 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gomu Gomu No

Quote Originally Posted by blott View Post
    I have been Reading And re-reading this manga IT's my favorite but i have came to the conclusion that the author has let it slip away from him a bit now naruto is Powerful apparently more than he knows as he has the power key the toad from his master was to send to him (did anyone see when the toad merged or sealed himself in naruto
    I don't remember, anyone answer this?

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi as Hokage is such a joke, he couldnt even defeat one single of the six pain, sure he has good techniques and everything but his small chakra reserve makes him such a joke, kakashi wouldnt even be able to defeat any of the former akatsuki members. Hope naruto takes over hokage position ASAP

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think that the tech j-man was talking about that the 4th left for naruto is either the flying thunder god tech or the god of the death seal tech.

what do u guys think?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    i think that the tech j-man was talking about that the 4th left for naruto is either the flying thunder god tech or the god of the death seal tech.

what do u guys think?
    Flying thunder god tech: Well thats a "no Duh" in its relevance, "His father used it so it should be passed down to his son and all that jazz".
    Hey, Kishi gave us the Jubi so FTG isn't safe from his Plot no Jutsu.

God of Death Seal tech (Shiki Fuujin) : If it is the jutsu I think you're reffering to then its a "No Wai" since the obvious side effect of using it is Death. (The Fourth used it and died, the Third used it and died, Oh Happy Day!)

Feel free to correct me on that.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its funny how some of these characters are described as humans.lol Kisame human??????

Academy Student Kazakage Kotetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hello All Kotetsu here every thrusday i stay up and wait for the new naruto manga to be released then I come on here and read your predictions ! Now here are my thoughts:

This weeks chapter was awesome!!! KISAME VS KILLER BEE ITS GONNA B EPIC KILLER BEE HAS TO WIN! !!!

I Wonder what will happen to sugiestu and whats his name? ( curse sealed guy)

Sauske is yet another mere pawn in someones gain?

How will the Leaf react when they learn on Danzou's actions?

Does anyone else think Kakashi as temporary Hokage would be a bad picK?

Thunder God technique + NAruto = GREATNESS!

I know im rambling so much going on!

BELIEVE IT!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi is great for hokage. Hogake doesn't have to posses insaine jutsus. Kakashi is smart, he knows how the things are done and he is a great and powerfull ninja - remmember that. So what if he couldn't kick pain's ass??? NOWBODY COULDN'T!!!! Except naruto of course So kakashi is the best for hokage!!!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    do u say this chapter was boring?????????/we cnnot expect every chapter to be a fight...dhoom,dhaam,boof..........we should be patient for some fight....................but i think the comming chapters will be good bcaz of the fight between kisame and killerbee.......i think the fight will not end...i hope someone will interfere just like sasuke-kages battle....may be team samui and will interfere ...........i think they will die making killerbee to escape but i think kisame is lot more powerful than killerbee...........i hope naruto will meet killerbee(atleast bcaz of their freaking character and killerbee will teach ..... the great technique enka to naruto...ha ha ha).........and there should be some talking between naruto and sakura............and i dont think kakashi will accept to be an hokage,,he would ask shikamaru or naruto to be the hokage.............the only disappointment is that there is no manga for next week.....it f u c k s ....................anyway ,,,to the users in india ,,wish u a happy deevali(only to users from india)............................

Hey wish u all happy DIWALI,
    Yes we don't expect every chapter to be smashing, but atleaset new then what we discuss here in this forum,

MY opinion is killer bee is also going to be taken by he kisame, and they need atleaset 20 days to extract the bijju form him, so, naruto is the only junchuriki and he'll beome the junchuriki of the jubi(I'm suspecting :D)

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMarke View Post
    Flying thunder god tech: Well thats a "no Duh" in its relevance, "His father used it so it should be passed down to his son and all that jazz".
    Hey, Kishi gave us the Jubi so FTG isn't safe from his Plot no Jutsu.

God of Death Seal tech (Shiki Fuujin) : If it is the jutsu I think you're reffering to then its a "No Wai" since the obvious side effect of using it is Death. (The Fourth used it and died, the Third used it and died, Oh Happy Day!)

Feel free to correct me on that.
    Yes but u do have to remember that the 4th was the only one who knew the flying thunder god tech. so i dont think J-man could have taught that to naruto and i said god of death seal because it is a very powerful tech. and unlike the flying thunder god tech. J-man knew how to use the death god tech so it is highly likely that he taught it to naruto, and who knows naruto might even take it to a whole new lvl. where he doesn't have to give his life instead he gives some of the fox's immense chakra.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jiorutsu View Post
    Hey wish u all happy DIWALI,
    Yes we don't expect every chapter to be smashing, but atleaset new then what we discuss here in this forum,

MY opinion is killer bee is also going to be taken by he kisame, and they need atleaset 20 days to extract the bijju form him, so, naruto is the only junchuriki and he'll beome the junchuriki of the jubi(I'm suspecting :D)

I also think that naruto will end up being the ten-tails jinchuuriki. If it's before he defeats madara, he'll unleash that insane power upon madara... and he'll be dead in seconds. Unlikel, I know, but still, it would be a sweet ending to a battle.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YeS_I_AM View Post
    Kakashi is great for hokage. Hogake doesn't have to posses insaine jutsus. Kakashi is smart, he knows how the things are done and he is a great and powerfull ninja - remmember that. So what if he couldn't kick pain's ass??? NOWBODY COULDN'T!!!! Except naruto of course So kakashi is the best for hokage!!!

i agree with u dude ................ kakashi is a great choice for hokage..............though he could'nt defeat any akatsuki,, he has got great name among the ninja world....we have to remember that he was a jounin in young age compared to others........and kakashi has copied more than thosand jutsus,we dont know about those........he is more powerful and capable than he is described until now............. but on otherhand ,,,i think he would not accept to be a hokage.........he would ask naruto or shikamaru to be an hokage......but naruto wont accept bcaz he has some job(he cant sit there in the mansion seeing others fight....he is a freaking character.... ha ha ha)so i think shikamaru will accept to be the hokage without choice............until tsunade recover...........meanwhile i think danzo will give some lame excuses for his action......i think he would try to console village people by some reasons(he might tell them that he used the technique in the summit as he want konoha to be the leader................he would try to console them) so it might have the chance of danzo still being the hokage by his power.................i hope so ........so there are four options for hokage kakashi,naruto,shikamaru,danzo...................i ts in kishi's hand...................... (happy diwali to indian users)....

i expect some comments on my prediction for hokage........................

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 10-17-2009 at 05:11 AM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its good to know that Naruto realizes that he needs to sustain his sage mode for longer periods of time, i think it would be interesting if he learned to compress the chakra like the kyuubi does b4 it launches an explosive chakra blast, sort of like when he went 4tails on orochimaru and orochimaru summoned those 3 walls to protect him. If naruto could compress it like that while in sage mode while pumping chakra into his arm making himself able to lift it, it would be the size of a normal rasengan, but would expand when close to the enemy like rasenshuriken, then explode when naruto releases the jutsu,

I duno, i think naruto should train to learn a few more jutsus using wind elements and he should learn or unlock another afinity (cant spell it) element to learn and mis the elements, i think it would be cool IMO

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

what i have noticed from taking a look at madara's space-time-dimmension w/e one jutsu is it's the exact same one as Kakashi uses when he uses his own ms. i think either kakashi's ms is an imperfect form of the ems or either he never figured out or thought of using the dimension jutsu on himself. maybe kakashi's ms dimension jutsu is the key to stop madara since he can also use it, only problem is madara mastered it, kakashi's does serious damage to himself.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

oh, i forgot to make a prediction. well here it is.

Madara needs all 9 bijuus in order to bring the juubi back. There's a problem, not all 9 exist anymore, half the kyubi is locked inside the death god's stomach. Also, when the death god takes both the caster of the jutsu who summoned him and the victim aimed at, neither of those 2 beings die, they are locked away to fight for eternity. I believe in the attempt to bring out the other half of the kyubi, Minato will also regain freedom and return from the god's stomach. Konaha will still be in discord without a hokage to lead them, and now that Minato has returned, he will take back the seat as Yondaime of Konoha, fighting alongside Naruto and Kakashi with the village of Konaha behind them to take down the newly resurected Juubi. Also, idk what to say about extracting Naruto's Kyuubi and bringing him back to life or somehow keeping him alive. That's possibly where the sage part kicks in.

Or it's possible Madara hears of the other half of the Kyubi stuck inside the stomach of the Death God and can bring back the Juubi with just that half.

Last edited by Jonesy161; 10-17-2009 at 07:42 AM.