Page 9 of 13 « First ... 5678910111213 Last»
Results 201 to 225 of 302
  1. #201
    Jounin Toughdude's Avatar
    Status
    Toughdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    For Kisame Vs. Killer bee im thinking that killer bee will be defeated (not easily of course) it will be a long and insane battle and Kisame will be left with little chakra left and be VERY exhausted, he will be standing over KB passed out in a pile of rock rubble and than the 2 kages and other ninjas will arrive.

    Kisame will get rather annoyed and a little pissed and will have to retreat cuz the risk of being overpowered in his weakened state is to high.

    As for and their conversation will most likely be interupted by the raikage and Gaara as well as kankorou, temari and a few others, Shii (or anyother sensory type will be there) will sense his enormous chakra and proceed in their direction. That will most likely be the end of the 1st or 2nd chapter (470 and 71 i think)

    I hope that the 1 girl that went to go see sasuke fight in the shadows wants to fight becuz sum of them dont think he looks very strong and is to weak to be a jinjuuriki (cant spell it) this i would greatly look forward to as, Yamato as well as might be a little skeptical about this but Kakaski and Co. as well as the raikage would agree to see a little action, Gaara would be interested as well as he has not seen him for a long time.

    People who are fighting would most likely be Shii, the girl with the tsukage, Temari and Kankoruo. would go sage mode and kick all their asses with ease like they were flies. Shii would be staggered by his chakra and everyone else would have there jaws dropped. After that, everyone would discuss wat had happened, and then they would most likely meet with the other kages, go back to konoha, search for danzo, for go after Killer bee.

    Just a guess (rather long at that) feel free to comment and rate...
     
         

  2. #202
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    I like your ideas, but i dont believe naruto will fight them as all his techniques are lethal and would kill them :P

    I was just guessing about the whole naruto vs madara but its bound to come to that in the end, well i hope so anyway :D

    Your view on kisame vs killer bee is quite good, but who do you think the one will be to bring kisame down for good?
     
         

  3. #203
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    hey assole you said that he musthave used some type of jutsu on the three tails but it is not a special jutsu .....it should have been just genjutsu that a normal sharingan can use...........until now he do not show any powers he is just escaping from the physical attacks using his teleportaion....................... at present madara is weak.....you cannot say he is powerful f u c k i n g,,*****...............itachi did not kill him bcaz he helped itachi to wipe out his clan and there might have been a deal and do not forget that he tried to kill madara using sasukes eyes...........so itachi should have had some deals between madara and him...as itachi dies he plans to kill madara................and he had some plans and ideas like eye of moon.........and especially they were in the same organization f u c k e r .........
    Also to add on what u said lets not forget that told zetsu after Itachi death that they can go along with there plan so you are probably right probaly didnt want itachi to know his whole plan knowing itachi would stop him so he put all his faith in .
     
         

  4. #204
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    I don't know if anyone has metioned it or not but if you look at the facts Danzo can still be hokage if he takes ove the village while every stong shinobi are out of the village like (naruto and co.) and i say this because many leaf ninas are not n a good condition and the anbus(spelled wrong) and Danzohave something bad cooking so if you look at it if danzo has spent so long time just to become hokage he is just not going to give it away that easily.
     
         

  5. #205
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    The thing about the whole thing is even at a young age knew after a while that loved and from that point kind of step to the side but like people have posted he was shocked at the whole confession so I belive more hopeing that he ends up with . It is just crazy to leave her confession and near death as a mirrage because we haven't seen there interaction since the whole pain invasion/vspain battle.
     
         

  6. #206
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    The thing about the whole thing is even at a young age knew after a while that loved and from that point kind of step to the side but like people have posted he was shocked at the whole confession so I belive more hopeing that he ends up with . It is just crazy to leave her confession and near death as a mirrage because we haven't seen there interaction since the whole pain invasion/vspain battle.
    I don't know but i have a very bad feeling that someone id gonna die in this war that will piss of naruto.
     
         
    Last edited by narutosharingan; 10-24-2009 at 07:27 PM.

  7. #207
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    I don't know but i have a very bad feeling that someone id gonna die in this war thats piss of naruto.
    Kakashi or sakura? maybe tsunade die???
     
         

  8. #208
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    Kakashi or sakura? maybe tsunade die???
    I don't know but i don't think that the death of tsunade would have as muc heffect on naruto as the death of sakuura,kakashior other teammates. because naruto has not spent much time with her as he has done with j-man and his team.
     
         

  9. #209
    ninja of the leaf donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    I don't know but i have a very bad feeling that someone id gonna die in this war that will piss of naruto.
    i HEARD that one person out of naruto's group will die and one will lose there eye sight (my guess sasuke) before its all over with and i think that naruto will fight the 10 tails because madarra will get the scroll with the fox in it or get naruto take his tailed beast then there's some strange deal where they use the scroll to bring him back. first one is most likley anyone else think the 10 tails will pop up in the story?
     
         

  10. #210
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    i HEARD that one person out of naruto's group will die and one will lose there eye sight (my guess sasuke) before its all over with and i think that naruto will fight the 10 tails because madarra will get the scroll with the fox in it or get naruto take his tailed beast then there's some strange deal where they use the scroll to bring him back. first one is most likley anyone else think the 10 tails will pop up in the story?
    That is a good prediction. and also i was thinking we haven't seen the evil side of naruto so is it possible that if one of his teammates die and then he will also take the path of revenge???
     
         

  11. #211
    ninja of the leaf donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    That is a good prediction. and also i was thinking we haven't seen the evil side of naruto so is it possible that if one of his teammates die and then he will also take the path of revenge???
    i dont think naruto has a "evil side" (that's what the fox is there for right?) so i dont think he will be driven by revenge but i do think he will get pist off and turn into the fox with 8 tails again
     
         

  12. #212
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    I don't know if anyone has metioned it or not but if you look at the facts Danzo can still be hokage if he takes ove the village while every stong shinobi are out of the village like (naruto and co.) and i say this because many leaf ninas are not n a good condition and the anbus(spelled wrong) and Danzohave something bad cooking so if you look at it if danzo has spent so long time just to become hokage he is just not going to give it away that easily.
    ya dude i mentioned that before .,...danzo may aquire the hokage position by convincing village people by saying that his actions in the summit was to make leaf village the leader......or by his power ....even if he gets hokage position by power then will naruto allow that????????????????/ that is a question............ will he gosearching for sasuke or sit as hokage or ask kakashi or shikamaru to be the hokage???????????
     
         

  13. #213
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    I don't know but i have a very bad feeling that someone id gonna die in this war that will piss of naruto.
    other than sakura or kakashi or tsunade.......... will hinata die?????????????????
     
         

  14. #214
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    Also to add on what u said lets not forget that told zetsu after Itachi death that they can go along with there plan so you are probably right probaly didnt want itachi to know his whole plan knowing itachi would stop him so he put all his faith in .
    you are right man............. madara put all his faith on sasuke and did not want itachi to know that he want to use sasuke...............he planned the whole thing from the first.........
     
         

  15. #215
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    i dont think hinata will die, i think maybe sasuke will die like trying to save naruto from madara in the end or something like that, tsunade dying wouldnt have such an effect and hinata is only just coming in as main part of the story so would be a waste killing her off, then again maybe sakura, who knows :P

    As for danzo still being hokage, i though gara was going to speak to kakashi and kakashi would explain to the village of how danzo was a traitor?

    Finally, does anyone else want killer bee to train naruto how to controll the fox?

    I think that would be so cool, then as naruto grows close to killer bee as his master, madara or someone caputures him and kills him?

    Any one agree with this?
     
         

  16. #216
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    i dont think hinata will die, i think maybe sasuke will die like trying to save naruto from madara in the end or something like that, tsunade dying wouldnt have such an effect and hinata is only just coming in as main part of the story so would be a waste killing her off, then again maybe sakura, who knows :P

    As for danzo still being hokage, i though gara was going to speak to kakashi and kakashi would explain to the village of how danzo was a traitor?

    Finally, does anyone else want killer bee to train naruto how to controll the fox?

    I think that would be so cool, then as naruto grows close to killer bee as his master, madara or someone caputures him and kills him?

    Any one agree with this?

    i know sasuke will not die ...... may be he will lose his eyesight as told by kishi in interview...... it should be kakashi or sakura or tsunade or hinata................. and i accept your idea of killerbee's death...................... but what will happen to naruto after that.... it will be his second master dying ................. will he take revenge for killerbee?????????? and if kakashi dies , it will be his third master dying .............. i hope naruto wont allow that.................
     
         

  17. #217
    hmmmmmmm mabye tjitzur's Avatar
    Status
    tjitzur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    860
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    i know sasuke will not die ...... may be he will lose his eyesight as told by kishi in interview...... it should be kakashi or sakura or tsunade or hinata................. and i accept your idea of killerbee's death...................... but what will happen to naruto after that.... it will be his second master dying ................. will he take revenge for killerbee?????????? and if kakashi dies , it will be his third master dying .............. i hope naruto wont allow that.................
    what about if Umino Iruka die for he is like a farther for him han he was this 1 friend
     
         

  18. #218
    Member taz7's Avatar
    Status
    taz7 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    the battle of kisame vs killer b is going to b smthng to watch out for guys
    this battle is gna prove KISHIZ point as y killer b attacks konoha
     
         

  19. #219
    Member taz7's Avatar
    Status
    taz7 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    come on guys killer b is not gna b narutoz master
    after this fight btwn kisame and killer b its gna got hot out there
     
         

  20. #220
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by tjitzur View Post
    what about if Umino Iruka die for he is like a farther for him han he was this 1 friend

    dude that was a good thought man ..................... he may also die in this war.........like that also it will naruto's master only........... anyway if killerbee teaches naruto and dies, he is naruto's master...... if kakshi dies, he is naruto's master...........if iruka die, he is also naruto's master..........so of these three whoever die it will be naruto's master if kb teaches naruto..........................
     
         

  21. #221
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by taz7 View Post
    come on guys killer b is not gna b narutoz master
    after this fight btwn kisame and killer b its gna got hot out there
    i think killerbee is not gonna get captured by kisame.............. may be he will lose but his students team omui or naruto and other kages will come to rescue.............. i strongly believe that killerbee is gonna teach naruto how to control a bijuu....
     
         

  22. #222
    Member LorDRaishin's Avatar
    Status
    LorDRaishin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    lol its actually not possible .. :D .. since u knw that Bijuu 1-8 = 9 .. the 9 Tails is far mroe stronger and its thinking is like that of Orochimaru/Madara :D .. the Godfather kinds xD

    btw .. that key which jiraiya leaves for Naruto . .b4 fighting Pain .. what happened to it ..

    any info?

    and 1 more qn .. the new manga chapter will b out this week?
     
         

  23. #223
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by wahmad4u View Post
    I agree With U that HE went Against the Strongest one But stiLL i was Accepting A good Fight :o
    And NaRuto did not Defeat Nagato He was Convinced to Hiss wIlll...!!!!!!
    He could Kill him at any tIme but he never Had that Intention On the other hand Naruto started with the INtention to kill him ..........!!!
    And Jiraya yes I ReaLLy think He was awsome in his fight although he did not know anything but stiLl he put Nagato in trouble ................!!!!!!!
    If he had just known that there Were six of them and not evan their abilities he would have been an reaLl Tough one To handle He got Beaten bcz He let his gurd Down and Lose his Arm ...................................!!!!!
    But Any way Nagato was The Strongest One of The Alive Ninja At the Present Time Evan Itachi And Madara was NO MatcH for Him......................!!!!
    And we DId not evan got to see his full abitliteisssss.................!!!!
    Nagato the Toughest Son of a B*****:D

    sorry dude i didnt get ur comment... do u say that naruto cant have killed nagato???????????/
     
         

  24. #224
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    lol its actually not possible .. :D .. since u knw that Bijuu 1-8 = 9 .. the 9 Tails is far mroe stronger and its thinking is like that of Orochimaru/Madara :D .. the Godfather kinds xD

    btw .. that key which jiraiya leaves for Naruto . .b4 fighting Pain .. what happened to it ..

    any info?

    and 1 more qn .. the new manga chapter will b out this week?


    until now we dont know whether the key is sealed in naruto or not............. its not revieled...... and there is no manga for this week........... it sucks.............. but still i hope naruto will be able to control the nine tails somehow....................
     
         

  25. #225
    Senior Member RasenLight's Avatar
    Status
    RasenLight is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Benfica, Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    until now we dont know whether the key is sealed in naruto or not............. its not revieled...... and there is no manga for this week........... it sucks.............. but still i hope naruto will be able to control the nine tails somehow....................
    Now Kishi should give us at least 20 pages:D:D:D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •