Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My First Custom Bio: Joten Uchiha

''I Refuse to be nothing more than another mindless slave to this increasingly doomed clan, I am Joten Uchiha and I won't go down with you''

Basic Information
    Name: Joten Uchiha
    Nicknames: The Lone Uchiha | Amegakure's Crimson Death
    Clan: Uchiha

Looks:
    Like most members of the Uchiha Clan Joten is a fair skinned Ninja with Onyx eyes and Jet Black hair. As a teenager he wore his hair out letting it hang loose down the sides of his face. Later he would cut his hair spiky at the back, styling it into a more fit for battle image almost similar to that of Sasuke Uchiha's. Whilst still a Konoha-nin, His uniform consisted of the standard High collared, short sleeved, blue Uchiha shirt with the clans crest symbol depicted on the back. He also wore a purple chain Moon shape earing in his right ear along with a matching necklace.

After defecting from Konoha, he began wearing a Knee-length black robe which covered his neck in an almost turtle neck fashion, along with black baggy trousers, Standard Shinobi sandals and bandages wrapped around both knees complete with a grey Sash tied around the middle of his waist.

By the time he had turned 21 and after joining The Five Omen of The Hidden Rain, Joten had ditched the black robes and started wearing the teams uniform which was surprisingly similar to the uniform worn by the Anbu of Konoha. His new battle attire consisted of a standard black vest worn under Silver Armour that covered the chest and torso area, Silver arm guards, black gloves, standard Amegakure Shinobi sandals & bandages wrapped around both his forearms as well as the top of his ankles. He also wore face masks that again vaguely resembled those of the Anbu however, these masks are designed with a pattern of 4 clear blue water drops to symbolize the tears that have been shed as a result of war devastating The Hidden Rain, As leader of The Five Omen of The Hidden Rain, he also began wielding his infamous Blade of the Uchiha once again.

Personality:

As a child Joten was considered to have somewhat of a violent nature, his mother had died from an incurable disease shortly after giving birth, his father was a Jounin level Shinobi considered a Kenjutsu master among those of the Uchiha clan as well as the Hidden Leaf. This poured a lot of pressure on to a young Joten, wanting him to someday become a legendary elite of the Uchiha, his father made him under go mind numbingly painful physical and mental training exercises daily to ensure success, as a result Joten grew up resenting his father and would often lash out at those around him as a way of venting the hardships that had been thrust upon him. Growing up without a mother Joten always felt like there was a piece of himself missing, seeing the smiles of the happy families laughing and playing around him he would often catch himself wondering what it would be like to be a part of that, to be part of a normal, stable family, to have a mother who would stroke his hair when he couldn't sleep, to have a father who would be proud of him just for being him, these are the simple things Joten dreamed of having.

As he got older and his skills as Shinobi began to flourish Joten began to dismiss feelings as nothing more than a means of holding himself back. After watching his best friend Tayako sacrifice himself for the sake of the Uchiha, Joten lost all hope for the clan, he completely erased any emotions he possessed seeing them as a sign of weakness that would one day get him killed. Cold to the world and all those who lived in it he set out on a pursuit of power. As Joten grew and became more mature he began to let go of his temper making room for a more calm and collected individual, Though he still didn't care for others all that much, after a lot of reflection and positive thinking he began to see that his old violent ways clouded his judgement. By the time he had turned 21 he'd taken on a more calm and careful approach to any situations that arose around him especially in battle.

Rank//Chakra Info.

Ninja Rank: S-Class
    Speciality: Katon

Elements:
    Fire Release → S-rank
    Water Release → A-rank
    Lightning Release → C-rank

Your Ninjutsu:
    Sharingan → 1 tomoe

Background Info.

History:

Joten Uchiha is a Missing Nin who defected from Konoha The night of the Uchiha Massacre. Not much is known about his mother other than that she was a Jounin level Kunoichi of Konoha who died from an incurable disease shortly after giving birth to him. His father was a Jounin level Shinobi considered a Kenjutsu master among those of the Uchiha clan as well as the Hidden Leaf. From a young age, Joten's father had trained him in the art of Kenjutsu, though he felt as though he was shaping Joten's future as a legendary Shinobi, his methods were cruel and unconventional, as a result Joten slowly began to despise his father.*

Joten was known from a young age as quite the talented prodigy, regarded by many as having the potential to become one of the most talented Shinobi the Uchiha clan had to offer. He had received top marks and had shown an innate aptitude for the ninja arts while in the Academy and it wasn't long before he began climbing up the ranks. He graduated the Academy and became a Genin at age 6 not long after becoming Chuunin at age 8. His success only fueled his father's desire to mold Joten into a legend, He began increasing their training sessions doubling the hours they put in sparring and honing his skills, constantly pushing Joten further and further.*

Eventually Joten was placed on a three man squad including his best friend fellow Uchiha Tayako and another Unknown Shinobi and began going on D-Rank Missions. Two years after becoming Chuunin, Joten's Three man squad were sent on a top secret mission to swap Intel with an outside source. They were told by the Uchiha elders that the Intel they received would be detrimental to ensuring the Hidden Leaf would no longer be oppressed by the Uchiha, however as soon as they met up at the Rendezvous point they soon realized there was no Intel and they had infact been offered up as sacrifices by their own clan in exchange for an outside alliance with another Unknown clan from The Land of Water. They attempted to flee but were easily pursued by five Jounin level Shinobi, after eventually being cornered they soon realized there unknown third member had been cut down by the rival Shinobi. Realizing there was no escaping Joten and Tayako attempted to fight their pursuers head on, a battle ensued and Joten soon began to see that they were no match for the enemy and resigned himself to dying by their hand. Tayako however refused to give in, he just couldn't believe his clan had forsaken him so and proclaimed to go down fighting ever loyal to the Uchiha clan. Believing Joten would one day grow to be the saviour of the Uchiha, Tayako decided he would sacrifice himself to give him enough time to escape. His last words to Joten were to 'Never let others cloud his Judgement' and that 'He had to live' expressing his wishes that Joten would one day 'Lead the Uchiha out of the Darkness they were drowning in and back in to the light' Witnessing the death of his best friend coupled with the fact he was powerless to do anything other than run away he experienced an emotional pain he had never felt before, the bond of his losing his friend was so powerful Joten unlocked his Sharingan and vowed he would one day avenge Tayako.

Upon returning to the Village Joten was accosted by his Father who was surprised to see he was still alive, Joten took his fathers greeting of him as confirmation that the Uchiha had infact sent his entire team to their deaths. In his last words to his father he denounced all loyalty to the Uchiha stating they were an 'arrogant clan' who 'due to their own self incompetence' were 'doomed to be wiped out eventually'. Proclaiming he would not be taken down along with them, his rage overpowered him and he mercilessly slaughtered his own his father in cold blood leaving him to die in the house he had grown up him. When he came to senses he began to realize the consequences of his actions and decided he would need to defect from Konoha effective immediately, taking with him nothing other than his fathers famous Uchiha blade.

Joten fled to the Land of Rain where he spent the next 4 years hiding out in an undisclosed location, perfecting his techniques and honing his skills as a Shinobi. Eventually he was discovered by Pein of the Akatsuki who recognizing the skills and the potential he possessed decided to recruit him as an asset of the Hidden rain in exchange for letting him keep his life. Joten was made the leader of a secret team of Elite Shinobi known as 'The Five Omen of The Hidden Rain' they were tasked with the handling of top secret missions of Amegakure such as, The slaughter of Shinobi who intercept the Land of Rain, The capturing of Ninja who defect from Ame, Security and policing of the village as well as others.

Other

Abilities:

Joten is hailed as a prodigy, even by the battle-adept Uchiha clan's standards, excelling at all that he does and finding little difficulty in more challenging tasks as seen during his time in the Academy. Scoring the highest in the performance tests and one of the highest in written tests, he easily graduated at the top of his Academy class. Joten has great knowledge if not proficiency in many of his clan's techniques, despite his lack of formal training by relying solely on his innate talent and determination.

Fire Style Jutsu

Like most Uchiha, Joten was born with a Fire Nature affinity giving him a wide variety of fire techniques. By age 6, he had already mastered his clan's rite of passage technique, the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique Shocking those around him as Genin usually require much more experience and developed chakra to perform elemental techniques. He can also use his fire techniques in conjunction with his weapon skills. He's strongest Jutsu in his Katon arsenal is his Fire Style: Phoenix Plume, a more skillful take on the Phoenix Sage Fire Technique. This technique creates a volley of Large fireballs, which are sent crashing over the enemy in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult.

Water Style Jutsu
    Unlike most Uchiha however, Joten oddly also possesses the Water Nature affinity giving him the ability to master a wide array of Water Jutsu. He is able to alter an entire battlefield by creating a large volume of water to give him the field advantage, and to use for attacks. His strongest Jutsu in his Suiton arsenal is his Water Style: Torrent of The Phoenix, This technique is designed for use again multiple enemies, Moisture in the air is formed into fairly large balls of water which can be used to either crash down on an enemy with tremendous force or imprison multiple enemies all at once resulting in drowning if caught.

Lightning Style Jutsu

Joten also possesses a Lightning Nature affinity, as a result he is somewhat able to manipulate Lightning Style Techniques. He is able to use friction between air molecules to summon heavy bolts of lightning during battle, however this technique is very risky to the user as it requires a lot of chakra to sucessfully pull off.

KenJutsu

Joten's father was hailed as a Kenjutsu master in The Hidden Leaf Village, as a result Joten was taught many sword techniques from a young age. He developed mastery over the use of Swords very young and was given his fathers finest blade The Blade of The Uchiha, which became an important element in his fighting style, as he is seen using it in almost all of his missions. Joten's lethal swordsmanship is shown to very versatile, possessing powerful strikes with equally impressive speed and precision behind them, leaving little time for enemies to dodge or counter. He can effectively use it in either a normal or reverse grip, giving him various attack styles and the ability to attack or defend from various angles, allowing him to easily change his attack type to suit the situation. He can use his blade as a mid-range projectile with amazing precision.

Sharingan

As a member of the Uchiha clan, Joten possesses the Sharingan, the Uchiha clan's personal Kekkei Genkai. He first developed it at age 10, after watching his best friend Tayako sacrifice himself for Jotens life. With the Sharingan's power Joten is being able to see the different flows of chakra. The Sharingan itself gives colour to chakra, allowing the wielder to differentiate them. He is also able to tell if a person is under a Genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular. The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants Joten an incredible clarity of perception, allowing him to easily recognise genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows him to pick up on subtle details, enabling him to read lip movements or mimic something like pencil movements.

Custom Weapon:

Blade Of The Uchiha

Jotens family heirloom is The Blade of The Uchiha, it is an ancient sword that was given to him after mastering his family's basic sword techniques. It is a slim, fairly long black blade with a silver tint down the side. It has a white handle with a black line going through the center, the handle also bares the symbol of the Uchiha clans crest. In appearance it is fairly similar to the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi sword of Japanese Mythology.

Picture[s]
    :

Theme Song and Background Music

Battles
    Won: N/A
    Lost: N/A Record

Note: I will update this bio to incorporate more Info on Background, Abilities etc on the premise this Bio is approved.

-Declined-
    Read the rules

Last edited by Alucard; 02-10-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: My First Custom Bio: Joten Uchiha

Something is stretching the page

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BY FIRE BE PURGED!!!!!!

IDk why but i want someone to make a shiina bio shes already a ninja Btw Shiina's the one in my sign standing on the stick with a scarf on ^^ Nice bio but something is expanding the
    page

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well

The bio looks Great so far but next time try adding more pictures of the character

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Something is stretching the page
    I know, it's weird because it looked fine when i previewed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuka View Post
    The bio looks Great so far but next time try adding more pictures of the character
    Thank you :D i'm gonna add more to it at some point, just wanted to get the basics out of the way.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

It talks about kenjutsu but it is not labeled in the group's?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    It talks about kenjutsu but it is not labeled in the group's?
    It does bro, it's in the 'Other' section.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Very NICE!!!

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.

Good bio ^_^ There are some mistakes though. Your ninja rank is Jounin not S Class. You can only put one element to learn and then put something like "In Training" not A Rank etc.. as you haven't started training.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    Very NICE!!!
    Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by NagatoManiac View Post
    Good bio ^_^ There are some mistakes though. Your ninja rank is Jounin not S Class. You can only put one element to learn and then put something like "In Training" not A Rank etc.. as you haven't started training.
    Thanks man, I know lol i wasn't really sure on all the rules, i'll do it over at some point but i just wanted to get the basics out of the way.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kouhai.

Quote Originally Posted by Joten Uchiha View Post
    Thanks bro!

Thanks man, I know lol i wasn't really sure on all the rules, i'll do it over at some point but i just wanted to get the basics out of the way.
    It's alright!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your rank is wrong. Provide the link to your Sharingan Activation and Kenjutsu training

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kouhai.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Your rank is wrong. Provide the link to your Sharingan Activation and Kenjutsu training
    It's his first bio, therefore pretty much everything he wrote in the Rank/Chakra Info is invalid.