Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Forest
    Posts
    14,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Assassin of The Wood
     



    Made a new sig (Madara)

    I made a new sig again, worked quite hard on it :D (please, give me some advise about what I could better, CnC is always welcome )
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    sasuke base is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    sasuke base
    Posts
    1,186
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    nothing its beast
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    It's awesome!
     
         

  4. #4
    Swordsman Sabuto Hayashi's Avatar
    Status
    Sabuto Hayashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    雲隠れの里
    Posts
    5,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pierce the Heavens!!
     

    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    Look amazing, nice job! :D
     
         

  5. #5
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Posts
    12,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    great sig do you make sigs can you make me one
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member -Gold-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Gold- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    I'm jaden yuki and I'm absolutely flawless
    Posts
    5,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Destiny, fate, dreams these
    unstoppable ideals are held
    deep within the heart of man.
    As long as their are people
    who seek freedom in this life,
    these thigs shall not vanish
    from the earth.
     

    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    it looks great sir nice work
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member ~MC117~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~MC117~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    レクイエム
    Posts
    10,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    Epic.
     
         

  8. #8
    Naruto = Sasuke two fates's Avatar
    Status
    two fates is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    in the world of supernaturals
    Posts
    1,379
    Post Thanks / Like
    what should i have to write
    here ???
     

    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    Gud work.... Khallil sama
     
         

  9. #9
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wicked is good
     



    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    awesome,really nice :D
    The only thing I could say it's the fire effect on his left arm doesn't blend in very good like the rest
     
         

  10. #10
    Member TruthLover19's Avatar
    Status
    TruthLover19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In The Ultimate Reality
    Posts
    960
    Post Thanks / Like
    OG
     

    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    Can u make me an itachi Sig plz khalil sama. Appreciate it :D
     
         

  11. #11
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    One of the best I've ever seen. :D
     
         

  12. #12
    Unilluminated Surpassed's Avatar
    Status
    Surpassed is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    It... it's beautiful.
     
         

  13. #13
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Forest
    Posts
    14,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Assassin of The Wood
     



    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    Thans guys :D !!

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    great sig do you make sigs can you make me one
    Quote Originally Posted by Susano'o View Post
    One of the best I've ever seen. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthLover19 View Post
    Can u make me an itachi Sig plz khalil sama. Appreciate it :D
    '
    If I have got some time i'll do it, but you need to be patient c
     
         

  14. #14
    Dragon slayer Ultimate Beast's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate Beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Wish I Knew
    Posts
    2,215
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back from the dead
     

    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    Thats actually pretty good
     
         

  15. #15
    raiton God ghetto gladiator's Avatar
    Status
    ghetto gladiator is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    looks ok
     
         

  16. #16
    Skorm's Avatar
    Status
    Skorm is online now
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Clock Town
    Posts
    8,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~The World Is A Vampire~
    I<3Azu
     



    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    CnC's as it's been a while i did last time...

    First thing i noticed is the the fact that you used the exact same brush sizes/brushes on both sides, just flipped horizontally.. Not very nice, since it looks very cheap then. Also not very well blended, you could've blended way better with the render now that it was a cloud/air signature. Look at mine, and see what i mean.
    Could've given some perks to the render, maybe glowing Sharingan eyes(again like mine), some kind of lightning also.
    Colours are a slightly depressing(well it's a depressed character, but anyway). Put something light in it aswell.

    Banner is ok, but it's just that you've only used one fractal as it's bg not used anything else. It looks ok, but nothing more. Text is horrible like.. You need to download some cool fonts, also i recommend trying out 3D text's(like mine aswell). Tutorial here.
    Sharingans aren't blended into the banner, which they should be. Also looks very "pasted" in there without much effort trying to blend them in. Don't like the lightning reflections on them, and they could've looked more outstanding than they do.

    More effects, more blending, more effort overall should be done.
    Also a tip, if you want your banners to keep moving send them to Lawliet, she can fuse your signature and banners.
    (Pm her your signature and banner you want fused, and by fused i don't mean fused into one file and loss of quality, i mean fused as in of use. Also like mine).

    Goodluck, and keep GFX:ing
     
         

  17. #17
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A Forest
    Posts
    14,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Assassin of The Wood
     



    Re: Made a new sig (Madara)

    Thnx for the tips... I'll think about this the next time when I'm going to make a different sig style.. ( I didn't want 3d text for this sig), and it isn't a brush, it's a c4d, and I used 1 fractal combined with a c4d

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorm View Post
    CnC's as it's been a while i did last time...

    First thing i noticed is the the fact that you used the exact same brush sizes/brushes on both sides, just flipped horizontally.. Not very nice, since it looks very cheap then. Also not very well blended, you could've blended way better with the render now that it was a cloud/air signature. Look at mine, and see what i mean.
    Could've given some perks to the render, maybe glowing Sharingan eyes(again like mine), some kind of lightning also.
    Colours are a slightly depressing(well it's a depressed character, but anyway). Put something light in it aswell.

    Banner is ok, but it's just that you've only used one fractal as it's bg not used anything else. It looks ok, but nothing more. Text is horrible like.. You need to download some cool fonts, also i recommend trying out 3D text's(like mine aswell). Tutorial here.
    Sharingans aren't blended into the banner, which they should be. Also looks very "pasted" in there without much effort trying to blend them in. Don't like the lightning reflections on them, and they could've looked more outstanding than they do.

    More effects, more blending, more effort overall should be done.
    Also a tip, if you want your banners to keep moving send them to Lawliet, she can fuse your signature and banners.
    (Pm her your signature and banner you want fused, and by fused i don't mean fused into one file and loss of quality, i mean fused as in of use. Also like mine).

    Goodluck, and keep GFX:ing
     
         
    Last edited by Khallil; 02-07-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •