View Poll Results: who's smarter?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke

    17 60.71%
  • Naruto

    7 25.00%
  • Equally Intelligent

    4 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,064
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    through out the Manga, sasuke is called a Genius, however Naruto has proven to be equally Genius or may be more, lets take a look at their history..

    1-Sasuke was regarded as a genius for being able to learn the Chidori in a period of longer than 1 Month even with the help of sharingan, Whilst Naruto learned Rasengan in 1 Week!! - and remember what Jiraya said, Rasengan is the second Greatest Jutsu "in terms of difficulty" - it took Minato 3 years to create it, and 20 years to master it, and yet naruto has mastered it a lot more than he ever did.

    2-Naruto took Minatos rasengan to heights minato never could, he mastered the rasenshuriken and created his own "throwing shurikens", kakashi may have helped with the details, but without Naruto's genius to find a way to look both right and left at the same time, it wouldve never worked! - so he solved what minato couldnt.

    3-even after kyuubi rejected sage mode, he found a way around it!, and managed to enter sage mode without having to rely on anyone but himself - and a perfect sage mode at that!, so he surpasses Jiraya in that.


    4-he may have had the info on pain, however he managed to outsmart nagato all by himself, infact hes such a genius he made Nagato revive all those people and entrust everything to him! lol, now if thats not genius, i dont know what is.

    he trapped 1 pain in toads mouth
    fooled another to absorb his sage chakra and turned into Frog
    tricked another into thinking he was the target
    transformed a 100 clones into rocks without pain noticing
    and found a way to beat deva pain's 5 second interval!!

    Naruto has done a lot more Genius feats, but i dont need to go any deeper im sure you get my point..

    as for sasuke..

    1-He found a way to escape Deidaras Super Explosion, by reverse summoning himsellf inside manda's mouth

    2-he Took Chidori to greater levels than kakashi, and created his own lightning jutsu called kirin!!

    3-Managed to become a pro at Sword fighting in a short time

    4-Sasuke tricked danzo when he was using izanagi


    i cant think of anything more but youre welcome to add..


    So who takes the Genius Award here, ill let you guys choose!
     
         
    Last edited by Ψ Veritas Ψ; 02-07-2013 at 03:07 AM.

  2. #2
    A man who make rain. Rainmaker's Avatar
    Status
    Rainmaker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    55
    Location
    Somewhere in NarutoBase
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    Oh god, those threads again.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ishan Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Ishan Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    Sasuke Obviously... Naruto may act smart at times but he's not really that intelligent
     
         

  4. #4
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12,921
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    are you serious sasuke is the 3rd smarts ninja in the series

    but naruto is smart and his own ways
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    sasuke base is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,186
    Location
    sasuke base
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    really sasuke no need for thread
     
         

  7. #7
    Bunshin of real me HinataHime's Avatar
    Status
    HinataHime is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,407
    Location
    Mars
    If you're not going to get any
    wiser, what's the point of
    getting older ?
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    I like naruto but have to admit sasuke is more smarter.. dude its obvious =.=
     
         

  8. #8
    Naruto = Sasuke two fates's Avatar
    Status
    two fates is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,380
    Location
    in the world of supernaturals
    what should i have to write
    here ???
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    Long time no see Thread
    O.T : Sasuke is good analyser Naruto is Good tactical
     
         

  9. #9
    村は影の中に隠れ Joten Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Joten Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,972
    Location
    London, UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    Sasuke's probably more battle smart than Naruto, Sasuke's the type of Shinobi to sit back and think about his next steps before making them, Naruto's more the type to charge into battle head first and make up his strategy as he goes along.
     
         

  10. #10
    Angel of Loyalty Mihaelz's Avatar
    Status
    Mihaelz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    383
    Location
    With my Love
    " It's easy being a saint
    when you don't have to make
    sacrifices "
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    By experience, Naruto. Through visual, Sasuke.

    But realistically actually doing what you're trying to learn defeats just talking or thinking about it.

    Experience > Book smarts

    Imo of course.
     
         

  11. #11
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9,082
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    sasuke without me thinking about the question
     
         

  12. #12
    Sage Class Sephy100's Avatar
    Status
    Sephy100 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Location
    New York
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    I love how you go in-depth for Naruto's accomplishments but for Sasuke all you give him is one sentence. What a waste of a Sasuke fan. Change your avatar to Naruto.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    I would say Sasuke is a visual learner and Naruto is a tactile/visual learner.

    Sasuke is more of a tactical/study the books kind of guy and would easily surpass Naruto in a written exam or planned battle strategy.

    Naruto is a quick thinker once he sees something and after enough hands on practice, quickly learns the needed skill and thinks fast in battle, always doing the unexpected to fool/surprise the enemy.

    Both are geniuses in their own way, but neither would be compared to an actual genius like Shikamaru or even Neji.
     
         

  14. #14
    ~Mirror Wheel Master~ Jman1997's Avatar
    Status
    Jman1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by ψ Imperator ψ View Post
    through out the Manga, sasuke is called a Genius, however Naruto has proven to be equally Genius or may be more, lets take a look at their history..

    1-Sasuke was regarded as a genius for being able to learn the Chidori in a period of longer than 1 Month even with the help of sharingan, Whilst Naruto learned Rasengan in 1 Week!! - and remember what Jiraya said, Rasengan is the second Greatest Jutsu "in terms of difficulty" - it took Minato 3 years to create it, and 20 years to master it, and yet naruto has mastered it a lot more than he ever did.

    2-Naruto took Minatos rasengan to heights minato never could, he mastered the rasenshuriken and created his own "throwing shurikens", kakashi may have helped with the details, but without Naruto's genius to find a way to look both right and left at the same time, it wouldve never worked! - so he solved what minato couldnt.

    3-even after kyuubi rejected sage mode, he found a way around it!, and managed to enter sage mode without having to rely on anyone but himself - and a perfect sage mode at that!, so he surpasses Jiraya in that.


    4-he may have had the info on pain, however he managed to outsmart nagato all by himself, infact hes such a genius he made Nagato revive all those people and entrust everything to him! lol, now if thats not genius, i dont know what is.

    he trapped 1 pain in toads mouth
    fooled another to absorb his sage chakra and turned into Frog
    tricked another into thinking he was the target
    transformed a 100 clones into rocks without pain noticing
    and found a way to beat deva pain's 5 second interval!!

    Naruto has done a lot more Genius feats, but i dont need to go any deeper im sure you get my point..

    as for sasuke..

    1-He found a way to escape Deidaras Super Explosion, by reverse summoning himsellf inside manda's mouth

    2-he Took Chidori to greater levels than kakashi, and created his own lightning jutsu called kirin!!

    3-Managed to become a pro at Sword fighting in a short time

    i cant think of anything more but youre welcome to add..


    So who takes the Genius Award here, ill let you guys choose!
    Sasuke tricked danzo when he was using izanagi
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,064
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephy100 View Post
    I love how you go in-depth for Naruto's accomplishments but for Sasuke all you give him is one sentence. What a waste of a Sasuke fan. Change your avatar to Naruto.
    as i said you ignorant fool, i could not think of anymore to say about sasuke, and that if you had anything to add, be my guest

    but clearly you have nothing to add except for your obvious stupidity

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman1997 View Post
    Sasuke tricked danzo when he was using izanagi
    Added.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member
    Status
    Nosferato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    265
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    I didn't read anything you posted

    Naruto is more emotionally intelligent: He doesn't let his feelings get in the way of his rational.
    Sasuke is more technically intelligent: He's good at manipulating things to end in his advantage, but he is very emotional.
     
         

  17. #17
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,135
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    I put the dying in studying
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    Sasuke is more intelligent, and databook agrees.
     
         

  18. #18
    People are like katanas PrinceMyshkin's Avatar
    Status
    PrinceMyshkin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    466
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    Sasuke's smarter but Naruto is wiser.
     
         

  19. #19
    yondaime hokage4th cmilius's Avatar
    Status
    cmilius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    983
    Location
    usa
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    Lest's put it this way. sasuke is immature and naruto is mature. sasuke is a plan guy while naruto on the other hand, is a spot thinker both are equal smart.
     
         

  20. #20
    -Madara's SideKick- EPICMenma's Avatar
    Status
    EPICMenma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,832
    This niqqa has niqqa status.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    Answer is "Sasuke Uchiha."
    Naruto isnt smarter since He is knucklehead ninja.
     
         

  21. #21
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,195
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    are you serious sasuke is the 3rd smarts ninja in the series

    but naruto is smart and his own ways

    No his not, Kakashi, Minato, Itachi, Shikaku and Shikamaru are over 9000x smarter than Sasuke. And that was off the top of my head.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,316
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    Both are equivalently ignorant.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Tapey's Avatar
    Status
    Tapey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,317
    The only place i'm allowed to
    cry are in the bathroom and in
    dad's arms.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    I'm not sure what way you are trying to put whos smarter, intelligent wise, or battle smarts, whichever one you meant will have a different response out of me.
     
         

  24. #24
    Certified Badass Itachi Solos's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Solos is online now
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    684
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    not naruto
     
         

  25. #25
    रिवोलुशन Frikid's Avatar
    Status
    Frikid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,571
    Location
    INDIA
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.
     

    Re: Sasuke or Naruto, who's smarter?

    sasuke from a far margin

    Naruto is an idiot Proof :
     
         
    Last edited by Frikid; 02-07-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •