Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi pales in comparison to Hokages/Jiraiya/Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    OP, ill admit at first i used to lol at your itachi threads, but the thing about me is that everytime i see something or something is talked about over and over again, i start to get annoyed. In your case this annoyance is from you being a bore and your threads being repetitive.

Since you hate itachi so much, its only fair we give you a reason to.

Itachi defeated deidora with low diff.
    Deidora Defeated Gaara whilst holding back because it was a capture mission.

What im trying to say is that.
    Itachi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Deidora >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gaara.

Lets put this into perspective. Itachi has a message for you

Also forgot to add. 13 year old itachi rofl stomps current Gaara.
    Which brings an ending to this.

And this thread has been owned.

Itachi is far above the Hokages, Jiraiya and Naruto.

Last edited by ixc; 02-07-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi pales in comparison to Hokages/Jiraiya/Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    they made it their lifes mission to seek peace not just for konoha but for the world and break the cycle of hatred. thats why hashirama was such a great man, and why naruto was believed in by nagato.

danzo, itachi, hanzo, 4th kazekage arent pure evil but they are close to it. they think only the village's strength is important. anyone else besides konoha/their family can go fuk themselves and even then their familys not safe. itachi mocked sasuke, brutally beat him inot a coma, mindraped and tortured him twice by forcing him to watch his parents get murdered on repeat, and told him to murder people for power. 4th kazekage sealed a bijuu in gaara, forced gaaras uncle to try to kill him and lie to him then repeatedly sent assassins to have gaara killed.
    the hokages would literally be horrified by all this, even if they can understand the uchiha massacre.

the problem is itachi didnt spend the rest of his life trying to atone for this, and his only effort in trying was forcing his brother to kill him so hed be spared his own pain and judged for his crimes. that means he never thought killing every uchiha was righteous or he wouldnt have left one alive to carry on and avenge them. kind of contradictory to want the rebellious traitors to be able to rest in peace when their last wish wasnt to be avenged but for itachi to actually be a decent human being and PROTECT sasuke. not torture, beat up and corrupt. protect. itachi seriously needs a dictionary or a psych ward.

and as i said itachi spent most of his life not giving two ****s about anyone except the konoha elders and sasuke. which is what sociopathy is. being able to look the other way as people suffer and die and not feel bad about it because "my beloved little bro is out there festering in hatred and losing sanity with each day that goes by. happy days!" thats why i cant see him as any kind of hero. what importance is one village if the rest are wiped out? he basically let tobi do whatever he wanted to the mist village and kill 7 people just as long as it wasnt konoha. i doubt he was sitting on his hands agonising over the thousands of people suffering under yagura's reign. since it wasnt konoha or sasuke that was doing the suffering. same with letting oro go knowing what oro was going to do. why spare him mr "im as wise as a hokage"? why cant you be as fukin wise as tobirama instead of emulating hiruzen's puss attitude and not let scum like that live to do more damage later? he could kill his mother so easily but an international child murderer? hey knock yourself out buddy! i wont stop you!

what confirmed this as itachis personality was his plan for sasuke. "protect konoha because an enslaving brainwashing genjutsu says so" yeah i guess all the other millions of innocent women and children dont deserve an uchihas protection then?

'the problem is itachi didnt spend the rest of his life trying to atone for this, and his only effort in trying was forcing his brother to kill him so hed be spared his own pain and judged for his crimes."
    you mean to say cancelling edo tesei........saving naruto and bee from nagato was bull***
    he was acting selfishly?

Page 2 of 2 « First 12