Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,135
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    This user has no status.
     

    If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Everything the Clone experiences so does the user right?, i remember when Naruto fought with his clones he would get bruised, so my point is wouldnt that mean if One of Naruto's Clones get stabbed, Shouldnt Naruto die??

    and if you remember, Naruto's method to master rasenshuriken? - he used a 1000 clones to boost his experience! - that means its not just memories that get back at him but also any kind of experience!
     
         
    Last edited by Ψ Veritas Ψ; 02-07-2013 at 05:25 AM.

  2. #2
    Certified Badass Itachi Solos's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Solos is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    722
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    you get the memories of the clone. shadow clone is a good technique
     
         

  3. #3
    mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    narutorikudoumode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,928
    Location
    Mada Mada Dane
    Doubt them. Question them,
    suspect them…and take a
    good, long look into their
    hearts. Humans are the kind of
    beings who can’t put their
    pain into words after all.
    Akiyama Shinichi, Liar Game
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    no this^
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,135
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Solos View Post
    you get the memories of the clone. shadow clone is a good technique
    then why did naruto get all bruised up after having his clones fight in part 1?

    and also if it was just memory, naruto wouldnt be able to do that special rasenshuriken training
     
         

  5. #5
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    They probably expirence pain. But since its a clone, the user doesn't get affected.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member SonictheHedgehog's Avatar
    Status
    SonictheHedgehog is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,457
    Location
    Mobius
    Fastest thing alive.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    We've been over this time and time again...No, Naruto would not die.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Tapey's Avatar
    Status
    Tapey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,319
    The only place i'm allowed to
    cry are in the bathroom and in
    dad's arms.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Quote Originally Posted by ψ Imperator ψ View Post
    then why did naruto get all bruised up after having his clones fight in part 1?

    and also if it was just memory, naruto wouldnt be able to do that special rasenshuriken training
    when did that happen?
     
         

  8. #8
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,086
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Is this a serious question naruto clones have went thru hell and think naruto would get bruised im done
     
         

  9. #9
    ^/_\^ -Xlad-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Xlad- is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,396
    Location
    VON
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Are you saying that because a clone got destroyed the original could die? Look at this page and you see that Naruto's shadow clone got destroyed by his own Super Mini TBB. That means the original should have died.
     
         

  10. #10
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,907
    Location
    Texas
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Quote Originally Posted by ψ Imperator ψ View Post
    then why did naruto get all bruised up after having his clones fight in part 1?

    and also if it was just memory, naruto wouldnt be able to do that special rasenshuriken training
    Um cause the clones were hitting him. Welcome to NB
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,135
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Youth and Full power View Post
    We've been over this time and time again...No, Naruto would not die.
    i did not ask a question, i simply stated that according to this, he should die
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,135
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    Are you saying that because a clone got destroyed the original could die? Look at this page and you see that Naruto's shadow clone got destroyed by his own Super Mini TBB. That means the original should have died.
    no i mean based on logic, Naruto SHOULD DIE but he doesnt

    i think its a plothole
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Tapey's Avatar
    Status
    Tapey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,319
    The only place i'm allowed to
    cry are in the bathroom and in
    dad's arms.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Quote Originally Posted by ψ Imperator ψ View Post
    i did not ask a question, i simply stated that according to this, he should die
    no he should not die, if he should have died from it it he would have long ago.
     
         

  14. #14
    ^/_\^ -Xlad-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Xlad- is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,396
    Location
    VON
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Quote Originally Posted by ψ Imperator ψ View Post
    i did not ask a question, i simply stated that according to this, he should die
    Kakashi clearly states that whatever a Shadow Clone LEARNS, the original LEARNS the same thing. A clone is made of chakra, not actual body parts.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Tapey's Avatar
    Status
    Tapey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,319
    The only place i'm allowed to
    cry are in the bathroom and in
    dad's arms.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Quote Originally Posted by ψ Imperator ψ View Post
    no i mean based on logic, Naruto SHOULD DIE but he doesnt

    i think its a plothole
    thats some pretty messed up logic.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,135
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    Kakashi clearly states that whatever a Shadow Clone LEARNS, the original LEARNS the same thing. A clone is made of chakra, not actual body parts.
    how very convenient however it doesnt make much sense, if pain is experienced then naruto should die just by pain with all those clones getting stabbed lol
     
         

  17. #17
    Member slider89's Avatar
    Status
    slider89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    130
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Quote Originally Posted by ψ Imperator ψ View Post
    then why did naruto get all bruised up after having his clones fight in part 1?

    and also if it was just memory, naruto wouldnt be able to do that special rasenshuriken training
    because he was fighting with them and they hit him
     
         

  18. #18
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    When the clone fights in battle, The clone pick's up on things and When the clone get's killed, The original user gets all the info the clone had. So you ask why naruto Doesn't Die when the clone gets stabbed? Well, The clone is kind of like a summon and when you break the summon ( Stab the Clone) the user doesn't get affected by it. plus it's a jutsu meant for Gathering info and going into dangerous places which might result in death so the shadow clone jutsu is a perfect technique to into enemy lines and not worry about dying.

    hope i helped.
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,135
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    When the clone fights in battle, The clone pick's up on things and When the clone get's killed, The original user gets all the info the clone had. So you ask why naruto Doesn't Die when the clone gets stabbed? Well, The clone is kind of like a summon and when you break the summon ( Stab the Clone) the user doesn't get affected by it. plus it's a jutsu meant for Gathering info and going into dangerous places which might result in death so the shadow clone jutsu is a perfect technique to into enemy lines and not worry about dying.

    hope i helped.
    thanks, but read my above post please
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member SonictheHedgehog's Avatar
    Status
    SonictheHedgehog is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,457
    Location
    Mobius
    Fastest thing alive.
     

    Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

    Quote Originally Posted by ψ Imperator ψ View Post
    i did not ask a question, i simply stated that according to this, he should die
    It was stated when a clone experiences something so does te original, this was never stated to include the "death" of a clone.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •