Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.

Re: If a Clone Gets Stabbed

He should have died a lot of times first time he would have died was with kakashi then haku then kidomaru then kimi then sasuke and etc.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a monument to all of your
    sex scandals.

Quote Originally Posted by ψ Imperator ψ View Post
    Yes guys, but shouldnt he experience pain as well? - it doesnt make sense to say he experiences the good things but not the bad things

no matter how you look at it, theres a flaw, Naruto should be in dying pain due to all his clones getting stabbed and blown to bits

if training experience goes back to him why not this?
    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    He should have died a lot of times first time he would have died was with kakashi then haku then kidomaru then kimi then sasuke and etc.
    Always a hater as usual.

OT: I see what you mean. But the fact is that Kage Bushin is only chakra. The difference is that a conscious is added along with, enabling the clone to see, read, or learn new information. They were not suppose to be used as a suicide jutsu. There is a drawback, and that's the fact that I think half of the user chakra will be divided exponentially.

Last edited by BlastIt; 02-07-2013 at 04:46 AM.

NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death

See now i know that youre trying to make it more of an issue than what it really is. By now you received the answer on why naruto had bruises in his shadow clone jutsu fight. I gotta raise the troll flag on this onee. Troll alert

(Insert douchey kanji) Space Cowboy's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Smh.

NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    See now i know that youre trying to make it more of an issue than what it really is. By now you received the answer on why naruto had bruises in his shadow clone jutsu fight. I gotta raise the troll flag on this onee. Troll alert
    Nah i already know what most of you have stated, i need a legit answer to cover this plot hole or admit that its actually a plothole if you can prove it, be my guest

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/

Yes guys, but shouldnt he experience pain as well? - it doesnt make sense to say he experiences the good things but not the bad things

no matter how you look at it, theres a flaw, Naruto should be in dying pain due to all his clones getting stabbed and blown to bits

Clones are made specially for gathering inteligience, They were created to get info and then get stabbed and the original user can get the info. So that being said, clones are not meant to kill the original user when the clone jutsu is used or else the technique would be pointless and stupid. The clones gain knowledge and work experiences and techniques because that all has to do with knowledge the clones are meant to get. So Everything the clones give to the user is all knowledge and not physical pain.
    At least that what makes sense to me.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nah i already know what most of you have stated, i need a legit answer to cover this plot hole or admit that its actually a plothole if you can prove it, be my guest
    Theyre clones that think like him. The mental experience gets returned but they are made out of chakra separate from Naruto. Meaning attack that they get hit by affect that individual clone and nothing else. If you have issues with the logistics of the jutsu, take it up with Kishi.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath

Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    Clones are made specially for gathering inteligience, They were created to get info and then get stabbed and the original user can get the info. So that being said, clones are not meant to kill the original user when the clone jutsu is used or else the technique would be pointless and stupid. The clones gain knowledge and work experiences and techniques because that all has to do with knowledge the clones are meant to get. So Everything the clones give to the user is all knowledge and not physical pain.
    At least that what makes sense to me.
    Good points, but, it doesnt explain about the pain, i do believe naruto should experience their pain as they usually do his

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Shadow Clone Jutsu we have to think of as speacial, it makes a speacail copy of the user instead of a normal one both natke the user's chakra and mold a form, like normal clones if the copy is goes through pyhsical change any type of damage it cant exist anymore since its no longer the same copy. But Shadow Clones forwhater reason can experience growth like learning you won a bet with your teacher or combat experience they can add to the charka used to crate them or more plainly mental is a part of how charka works so mental growth can occur in a Shadow Clone, only Naruto"s creater can really explain why. Like Madra said Forbidden Jutsus are forbidden for a reason, and super clones take can turn a fool into an almost unstopable one man army is a good reason. Well probolly learn more about them since we have all the Leaf founders explaing everything they have for shadowed it a few times so i wont be surprised if they turn out to be the key to learn so unfair garbage reason to sup up any character.

Last edited by bonkersku; 02-07-2013 at 04:57 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/

Good points, but, it doesnt explain about the pain, i do believe naruto should experience their pain as they usually do his
    Well it's a plot hole then if the shadow clones Die then you die. That would be a very useless and stupid tech to have because if you're clone dies, then you are also finished.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Phisically he cant be affected only mentally. Theres your answer. Now no more asking questions. This is basic naruto knowledge in what weve all seen throughout our years of watching Naruto.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Phisically he cant be affected only mentally. Theres your answer. Now no more asking questions. This is basic naruto knowledge in what weve all seen throughout our years of watching Naruto.
    if you dont like this thread, then please kindly gtfo

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its no surprise he thinks its a troll thread considering this may be one of the dumbest threads i have ever seen. And thats saying quite a bit.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey why are you out of the kitchen anyway?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism

He learns everything they learn thereby gaining their experience. He was bruised after fighting himself because his clones were hitting him duh.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

This thread has to be based on a fundamental misunderstanding of the technique. Naruto has never ever not a single time ever died (or received the wounds) from a clone getting stabbed or decapitated. He's still alive isn't he?

Naruto would appear bruised sometimes because he wasn't using the technique to avoid damage. He got the bruises because he was fighting alongside the clones, which he created as extra makeshift teammates for combos, extra feet and fists, etc. not for safety. Standing in the back to avoid damage would just be stupid because it would give away which is the real one and make him a target.

A plot hole requires a full understanding of all the pieces that are in place before being able to detect the incongruities between them. Not understanding the mechanics of a tech is not a plot hole.

Everything the Clone experiences so does the user right?, i remember when Naruto fought with his clones he would get bruised, so my point is wouldnt that mean if One of Naruto's Clones get stabbed, Shouldnt Naruto die??

and if you remember, Naruto's method to master rasenshuriken? - he used a 1000 clones to boost his experience! - that means its not just memories that get back at him but also any kind of experience!
    The problem is that they're talking about one kind of experience in the comic, and you're thinking something else. Maybe you should get a dictionary. The experience they're talking about is observation and knowledge. Think about what Kakashi said about what Shadow Clones were originally invented to be used for. They were invented to spy and also scout in dangerous territories. What would be the point of sending a Shadow Clone into a dangerous territory if it was still going to be dangerous for the user anyway?

Last edited by AaaaNinja; 02-07-2013 at 07:14 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Plot hole no, naruto also has an accelerated healing factor because of the nine tails.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Grasping at straws, don't you think? It was written that memories and experience were taken back, but not injuries. The clones require a lot of chakra, so he would get worn out, which may seem like bruises on drawings.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who say it cannot be
    done should not interrupt
    those who are doing it. -
    George Bernard Shaw

But shadow clones does not feel physichal pain... So there is no pain to knowlegde.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12