Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Minato was almost invincible!!!

Quote Originally Posted by narutothetoadsage View Post
    Really, get your eyes checked. I didn't use the word 'touched' in the thread even once. I only used hurt, hit or injurd.
    Hit... touched, same thing. You just mad cuz u a fanboyyy and your thread has a 1 star rating and Minato doesn't live up to his hypee

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.

Do you think i will agree?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    Do you think i will agree?
    I don't care whether you agree or not.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Meido View Post
    Hit... touched, same thing. You just mad cuz u a fanboyyy and your thread has a 1 star rating and Minato doesn't live up to his hypee
    Not at all. Hit and touched are far apart in a battle scene.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.

I don't care whether you agree or not.
    So then why do you creating such foolish threads when nobody agree?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People do agree. And some don't. Its their opinion. I voiced mine.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree this thread minato's defense is the strongest after obito's defense

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    I can list like 500 ninja who fought with random fodder and came out unscathed...

Sasuke fought like 1000 ninja and according to orochimaru didn't get one scratch on him... He has a nifty little ftg trick that allows him to dodge attacks.. stop the overrating..

This , in no way means he's invincible..
    Since when is A or Bee fodder?

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

I can list like 500 ninja who fought with random fodder and came out unscathed...

Sasuke fought like 1000 ninja and according to orochimaru didn't get one scratch on him... He has a nifty little ftg trick that allows him to dodge attacks.. stop the overrating..

lol its funny how you ignored the other 4 reasons

haters gonna hate

OT: i think minato is the hardest shinobi to kill but he's not invisible

IMO, all minato is missing is more powerful ninjutsu (rasengan is good but not always enough), then he'll be kinda close

Master of Ninja School Gokillerz's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You're too weak to
    defeat me.."

didnt you see how minato transported the tailed beast bomb from kurama back then? that's why his defense is so strong, yet not invincible though

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato sure is invincible, even though the Shinigami stuck it's hand up his butt. Literally.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!

In his appearences in the manga
    1. Fought a group of shinobis,trying to kidnap kushina, in his childhood. Defeated all of them. Wasn't shown to get hurt.

2. Wiped out an entire enemy platoon in in an instant. Wasn't hurt. Shown when he reunited with kakashi n rin.

3. Fought A n bee alone. Came out unscathed. Almost forced A to wet his pants.

4. Fought obito. Forced him to flee. In the process, didn't even get hit once.

5. Fought kyuubi. Wasn't hurt till the very end when he decided to sacrifice himself for the sake of the village( which I think was the sole way for kishi to have killed Minato given his abilities).
    The only time when he got injured was while protecting naruto from kyuubi and in the process getting pierced by his claw, all this when he had decided his fate.

So, think he was the hardest shinobi to kill. And almost invincible.
    Almost...so he's not invicible enough. Law of physics applied.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left

I like Minato but saying he is almost invincible is wrong

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zamki View Post
    I like Minato but saying he is almost invincible is wrong
    imposibru an Itachi & Minato fan in one body?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato wouldn't even be able to defeat A's dad. That guy fought for 3 days. No matter how fast FTG is, his little kunai and rasengan can't get past his lightning armor.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when mina vs tobi
    tobi touched him with his chains
    if tobi attached a jutsu/seal/spell/poison/trap
    with the chains he could have hurt mina

Status
    Jan 2013
    In your head probably watching naruto, eating junk food and stuff like that!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obito Is Down Yosh!!

sasuke this sasuke that sasuke my butt and yes i can put minato on the invicible peoples list but sasuke i dont think so dude because sasuke has an advantage he has the ems on both eyes but minato doesnt and he is still awesome than sasuke dude.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well, i wouldnt say he's invincible, but the fact is that his feats are by far superior to most other characters.
    1st feat- took on a platoon
    2nd feat- saved kakashi from another 20 jounin
    3rd feat- took on A and B at once, came out on top
    4th feat- saved Naruto from Tobi, kushina from kyuubi, saved the village, defeated tobi in 2mins, saved the village again, then sealed the kyuubi.

and we only got to see max 5 chapters of minato, and a few jutsu- ftg,summoning, tobirama's sensing tech, rasengan, hakke fuin, rds, and that barrier.

when you see a character fighting two incredibly strong shinobi by himself you know he's strong. he has similar level feats as hashirama, nagato, naruto, obito, madara, hiruzen, kabuto, hanzou, sasuke etc, the top tiers. itachi comparisons really baffle me when the best itachi did while alive was beat orochimaru, and it was barely a fight, no edo tensei or anything.

Last edited by Baka Sennin; 02-07-2013 at 09:16 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was 5 I kicked a cat

He's exceptional there's no doubts.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He has a great defense, sure, but he doesn't have much offensive power. Minato wouldn't stand a chance against Naruto or Madara alone because rasengans only go so far. Against anything but normal humans, he would lose, and that's not saying a whole lot considering how fragile most characters are.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    KA need connected eyes and its user can use it only one time every decade so it isn't strong
    tuskiymiu need connected eyes
    tayua's sound ginjutsu affected itachi,sasuke so i can say tayua >sasuke,itachi together (by your way)
    minato's defense >itachi's defense
    minato's defense>any one's defense excluding obito
    itachi's attack>minato's attack
    ^first im not an fanboy... BUT KA dosnt need Eyecontact read the manga again pls...
    second saying that Minatos Defence>itachi ??? Itachi could put u under genjutsu just by a finger.. thats 1 finger.. read manga again for proff..
    Minato is super strong and a great character, but srlsy stop making him stronger then he is..
    FYI he isnt invincible.. if he was he wouldnt be force too retreat against A and B and co.. he wouldnt have died.. he wouldt have soloed the intiere Narutoveres.. BUT he didnt.. so he is no way near invincible.. just a really strong ninja that knew the limitation of his own techs.. seeing he knew his only chance against the fox (and Obito in the future ) was too seal the fox in naruto.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene the Machine View Post
    ^first im not an fanboy... BUT KA dosnt need Eyecontact read the manga again pls...
    second saying that Minatos Defence>itachi ??? Itachi could put u under genjutsu just by a finger.. thats 1 finger.. read manga again for proff..
    Minato is super strong and a great character, but srlsy stop making him stronger then he is..
    FYI he isnt invincible.. if he was he wouldnt be force too retreat against A and B and co.. he wouldnt have died.. he wouldt have soloed the intiere Narutoveres.. BUT he didnt.. so he is no way near invincible.. just a really strong ninja that knew the limitation of his own techs.. seeing he knew his only chance against the fox (and Obito in the future ) was too seal the fox in naruto.
    Minato wasn't forced to retreat by A n bee. He was taking on them alone and dominating. He just accompanied his teammates.
    As I said, no one could hurt him. He died by sacrficing himself for the future of konoha(by keeping kyuubi in his village).
    And as for him soloing narutovrse, he soloed whoever he faced in his lifetime.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Expired!

OP, the manga keeps on telling us that invincibility doesn't exist and the latest victim has been kabuto and edo madara, yet people still have issues accepting this. Minato is obviously one of the strongest, but far from invincible.

Another thing. It always baffles me how people think that minato fought and and B.
    That duel the manga specifically makes it out to be between A and Minato and the emphasis was on speed. He had greater speed, due to hiraishin which the manga acknowledges as speed. It was a duel of speed that minato came out on top.

Bee was always by the side line next to the cloud fodder and only came into it when he felt Ay needed help. Otherwise the manga has never portrayed it as ay and b vs minato.

People it seems like to state what if's and identify which character has needed help with their feats.
    Firstly im still not sure where people got the idea that minato fought obito and kurama at the same time. If my memory serves me right, obito marched straight to konoha and summoned the fox before doing battle with minato, the location was totally different. Obito had never fought minato with the fox, like the way ems madara did agains't hashirama. He dealt with both individually and even then, people forget that kushina's chakra chains played a massive role in subduing even kurama for minato to use the shiki fujin on it. Seems people always forget kushina. Similarly majority of his feats in the war was aided by konoha fodders throwing his kunai's at the opponents for him.

Just like how people like to state if so and so received help, the same can be said about others not to forget the what if that people have brought into the picture. If obito had fought minato with the fox by his side like ems madara or even unleashed izanagi or warped him faster, he was done far.

Last but not least, if you are true fun what you do is try and bring little attention to your character.
    Meaning you do not create threads that will allow people to either bring you down to earth, or troll you

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    OP, the manga keeps on telling us that invincibility doesn't exist and the latest victim has been kabuto and edo madara, yet people still have issues accepting this. Minato is obviously one of the strongest, but far from invincible.

Another thing. It always baffles me how people think that minato fought and and B.
    That duel the manga specifically makes it out to be between A and Minato and the emphasis was on speed. He had greater speed, due to hiraishin which the manga acknowledges as speed. It was a duel of speed that minato came out on top.

Bee was always by the side line next to the cloud fodder and only came into it when he felt Ay needed help. Otherwise the manga has never portrayed it as ay and b vs minato.

People it seems like to state what if's and identify which character has needed help with their feats.
    Firstly im still not sure where people got the idea that minato fought obito and kurama at the same time. If my memory serves me right, obito marched straight to konoha and summoned the fox before doing battle with minato, the location was totally different. Obito had never fought minato with the fox, like the way ems madara did agains't hashirama. He dealt with both individually and even then, people forget that kushina's chakra chains played a massive role in subduing even kurama for minato to use the shiki fujin on it. Seems people always forget kushina. Similarly majority of his feats in the war was aided by konoha fodders throwing his kunai's at the opponents for him.

Just like how people like to state if so and so received help, the same can be said about others not to forget the what if that people have brought into the picture. If obito had fought minato with the fox by his side like ems madara or even unleashed izanagi or warped him faster, he was done far.

Last but not least, if you are true fun what you do is try and bring little attention to your character.
    Meaning you do not create threads that will allow people to either bring you down to earth, or troll you
    ^this