Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Zabuza's battle wasn't fair

nah it was 3 genin who were just doing their first hard mission and a jounin vs a jounin and a jounin level boy. sakura did nothing, and even if she did it wouldnt change the outcome, kakashi fought zabuza directly, and it was naruto and sasuke vs haku and mostly not at the same time.

Status
    Jan 2012
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

manga disagrees.

xxxx[]:::::>B<:::::[]xxxx Babce's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Now I hunt, dividing your
    numbers. Watching from that
    dark place, cataloging your
    sins, I am the ghost of
    retribution. You may forget
    but you are not innocent.

lets not get carried away by fanboyizm ( yep dont knw how to spell it lol)..... anyway kakashi was weaker then zabuza at that time.

believe it or not naruto and sasuke are the reason kakashi survived the first fight

Zabuza has had so much more experience he even faught tobi/Obito at the assasination of the 4th mizukage... you think he couldnt have killed that child? possibly could have killed obito at the time too obito didnt have kamui then.

Zabuza lied he was also the soft one, he was tired of all the killings and just wanted someone to end him so him and haku can go to a better place.

and hes not homo lol as many people think, lol he felt like a father/brother to haku

Atleast Zabuza died a true Shinobi death and honorable one too.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Kakashi fairly rofl stomped zabuza in their second fight, Sakura/sasuke nor naruto interfered at all, Haku was the only person who interfered in the fight.

In their fight fight yes, they did interfere, Kakashi made a dumb mistake, he only realized until it was to late, every makes mistakes though, But in a fair fight kakashi is a league above zabuza.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Zabuza wanted to die in the first place. He had just about had enough of life.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    They were 3 gennins and one jonin vs. another jonin. It's not like the odds were dramatically in their favor.
    Is Mr. Chubby forgetting the 9-tails :o? and The dogs that actually beat Zabuza ? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Kakashi fairly rofl stomped zabuza in their second fight, Sakura/sasuke nor naruto interfered at all, Haku was the only person who interfered in the fight.

In their fight fight yes, they did interfere, Kakashi made a dumb mistake, he only realized until it was to late, every makes mistakes though, But in a fair fight kakashi is a league above zabuza.
    Part 1 Kakashi < Zabuza

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Part 1 Kakashi <<<<< Zabuza. That guy was leagues above Kakashi, which is why he got owned initially (really hard too).

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

Zabuza lost

1. kakashi had obito sharingan
    2. he should have killed them instead of talking
    3. should have signaled haku to join the fight
    4.plot no jutsu

why 4. lets see when he bullrsuhed sauke that double attack should have shattered his bones

when naruto charged him for his headband zabuza could have killed him right then and there
    5. if zabuza had explosive kunai he could have killed some of them when they stopped for the rabbit

PLOT me friends PLOT

Status
    Jan 2013
    Your face looks better
    bleeding

A S-rank criminal in addition to being one of the seven swordsmen of the mist vs a Jounin and 3 NEW genin on their first mission? Was pretty fair, Zabuza gets one of the seven swords and all Kakashi has apart from his jutsu is three newbies that he is trying to protect
    Zabuza (S-rank Crim, Seven Swordsmen of the mist) + Haku easily Chuunin level or higher vs 1 Jounin and three newbies
    Did Sakura do anything? Sakura: "bridge builder get behind me"
    Zabuza fought Kakashi for the second time by himself and would lost if Haku hadn't saved him so even IF his fight wasn't fair he would of died if it was fair

Anyway it was in season one? let the past go or you'll end up like Obito or Madara :D

Status
    Somewhere lost in a sea of
    thoughts

You have to remember, Kakashi also had to worry about Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura because they weren't that experienced yet. Until they were safely out of the way and fighting Haku (Naruto and Sasuke), I think it was more like Kakashi vs. Zabuza with a triple handicap on Kakashi's side, plus Kakashi had to worry about protecting the old dude, which was their mission in the first place, so I guess you could say that was yet another handicap on Kakashi. I think because of these factors, Kakashi vs. Zabuza in the first fight was much more 1-on-1 than 4-on-1.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by ψ Imperator ψ View Post
    it was kakashi, sakura, naruto and sasuke VS zabuza in their first fight, even in their last fight, it was two against four, so it was pretty unfair

they shouldnt be proud of this, they should be ashamed, besides i have no clue why everyone in the manga think sasuke beat Zabuza! lol .- it was kakashi who did it.
    You forgot to add Bridge builder at that list so it was Kakashi,Sakura,Naruto,Sasuke and the Almighty bridge bulder...........
    Well an edo zabuza was killed by Kakashi just by his strategy so.......

Page 2 of 2 « First 12