Page 3 of 10 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 247
  1. #51
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    The bold is absolutely wrong, and kakashi would lose to current obito even with kurama's chakra
    i have evidence which show that kakashi's kamui is much faster than obito(obit has never waroed someone without anyone note but kakashji warpe naruto without obito who has sharingan and riningan note)
    but you don't have any evidence you just talk not more as you say obito beat kakashi who has current kuarma chakra
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    kakashi need only to kill someone to warp his nick or apart of it as size as nail and kakashi can do that in no time without anyone feel without anyone see
     
         

  3. #53
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    i don't overrate kakashi
    normal kakashi has the strongest and fastest attack and so strong defense as he can go to the other dimension but he need more chakra so when he has chakra as current kuama chakra which he has ,he will use the kamui as he want and can beat anyone
    @bold: Claims to not overrate Kakashi yet replies to my post with delusional/ overrated comebacks. Legitimate.
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    @bold: Claims to not overrate Kakashi yet replies to my post with delusional/ overrated comebacks. Legitimate.
    what is my mistake
    long range kamui>any attack
    kakashi's going to the other dimension to avoid any attack even( the giant bijudoma,c0,the dust,c3,the meteors) is one of strongest defenses
     
         

  5. #55
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    kakashi need only to kill someone to warp his nick or apart of it as size as nail and kakashi can do that in no time without anyone feel without anyone see
    Name one time that kakashi has warped somebodys neck please. Also please show me when kakashi warped himself to other dimension please. Unless I'm mistaken obito warped him there. Kakashi beating two bijuu is mere speculation.
     
         

  6. #56
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,379
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    i have evidence which show that kakashi's kamui is much faster than obito(obit has never waroed someone without anyone note but kakashji warpe naruto without obito who has sharingan and riningan note)
    but you don't have any evidence you just talk not more as you say obito beat kakashi who has current kuarma chakra
    LMFAO :rofl: you want evidence? okay here you go the most obvious ones first
    Here we see a casual obito warping sasuke almost instantly...

    And here we see obito save sasuke from jinton While its active LOL


    And the final piece of obvious evidence, obito managed to warp karin (a sensor type) before she even notices


    Okay now that ive shown you solid proof on how fast sharingan tobi's kamui is, ill get into a few more photos of our current antagonist
    Now here we see a kakashi who has just got a chakra refuel try and warp away the gedo statue but to no avail...
    meaning that kamui is useless in the pressence of obito

    Next, we have obitos shuriken

    BOOM...three enormous shuriken in one shot lol, that is literally instant

    And here again...instant shuriken (this time 9)


    So there you have it, i hope next time i dont have to show you every feat for obito to make you understand that his kamui is the fastest tech we've seen in the manga next to FTG and it would be plain retarded to say that someone with less experience and no uchiha lineage can use it faster

    EDIT: i also wanna point out that kakashi says nothing about kurama's chakra affecting the speed of his kamui. This is also backed up by manga evidence so if you want me to elighten you again id be more than happy
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 02-07-2013 at 08:51 AM.

  7. #57
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    what is my mistake
    long range kamui>any attack
    kakashi's going to the other dimension to avoid any attack even( the giant bijudoma,c0,the dust,c3,the meteors) is one of strongest defenses
    Easily dodgeable.
    I am assuming that you are referring to Kakashi teleporting his whole body inside the Kamui's dimension. It's not instant. Meaning, fast characters i.e Naruto (Bijuu Mode), Minato (Hiraishin), A (Raiton Armor v2), Itachi (Tsukuyomi), etc. can perform a damaging attack right before he manages to fully transfer his body in the other dimension. One more thing, it's not like Kurama's chakra is unlimited there is a set time for it to wither away. As for phasing right through various physical attacks, high ranked Shinobi's that specialize in the usage of advanced forms of Genjutsu can easily defeat him.

    He has sixty five percent chance to defeat Minato, though. Only if it helps you to sleep tight tonight.
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    Name one time that kakashi has warped somebodys neck please. Also please show me when kakashi warped himself to other dimension please. Unless I'm mistaken obito warped him there. Kakashi beating two bijuu is mere speculation.
    kakashi can warp any part of any thing as he did with didra(his arm)

    and as he tried to do with the gedo but obito protected the gedo

    kakashi was able to warp himself when he was in the other dimension so he came back so if kkashi warped himself in the real dimension ,he'll go to the other dimension(the same thing)
    (note:that is before kuarma chakra)

    shukako said that (note :kuarma chakr agive kakshi chakra not new jutsu so kakashi can do that without kuarma chakra and he did already)

    and why can't kakashi beat two biju?i ask you
     
         

  9. #59
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    1. Guy>Kakashi
    2. Obito
    3. you're a dum**** fanboy
    4. 1-3 is all you need to know.
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Easily dodgeable.
    I am assuming that you are referring to Kakashi teleporting his whole body inside the Kamui's dimension. It's not instant. Meaning, fast characters i.e Naruto (Bijuu Mode), Minato (Hiraishin), A (Raiton Armor v2), Itachi (Tsukuyomi), etc. can perform a damaging attack right before he manages to fully transfer his body in the other dimension. One more thing, it's not like Kurama's chakra is unlimited there is a set time for it to wither away. As for phasing right through various physical attacks, high ranked Shinobi's that specialize in the usage of advanced forms of Genjutsu can easily defeat him.

    He has sixty five percent chance to defeat Minato, though. Only if it helps you to sleep tight tonight.
    kakashi with sharingan and kuarma chakra can break any ginjutsu
    kakashi without kuarma chakra can counter the tuskiymiu as he has ms
    kakashi's kamui is so fast
    and that is kakashi's speed in warping him self
     
         

  11. #61
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,379
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    kakashi can warp any part of any thing as he did with didra(his arm)

    and as he tried to do with the gedo but obito protected the gedo

    kakashi was able to warp himself when he was in the other dimension so he came back so if kkashi warped himself in the real dimension ,he'll go to the other dimension(the same thing)
    (note:that is before kuarma chakra)

    shukako said that (note :kuarma chakr agive kakshi chakra not new jutsu so kakashi can do that without kuarma chakra and he did already)

    and why can't kakashi beat two biju?i ask you
    kakashi's kamui cant counter this
     
         

  12. #62
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    kakashi with sharingan and kuarma chakra can break any ginjutsu
    kakashi without kuarma chakra can counter the tuskiymiu as he has ms
    kakashi's kamui is so fast
    and that is kakashi's speed in warping him self
    Your proof?
    Again, your proof?
    Yet again, your proof?
    You only showed the scan where he finished teleporting himself. Show the whole page.
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    LMFAO :rofl: you want evidence? okay here you go the most obvious ones first
    Here we see a casual obito warping sasuke almost instantly...

    And here we see obito save sasuke from jinton While its active LOL


    And the final piece of obvious evidence, obito managed to warp karin (a sensor type) before she even notices


    Okay now that ive shown you solid proof on how fast sharingan tobi's kamui is, ill get into a few more photos of our current antagonist
    Now here we see a kakashi who has just got a chakra refuel try and warp away the gedo statue but to no avail...
    meaning that kamui is useless in the pressence of obito

    Next, we have obitos shuriken

    BOOM...three enormous shuriken in one shot lol, that is literally instant

    And here again...instant shuriken (this time 9)


    So there you have it, i hope next time i dont have to show you every feat for obito to make you understand that his kamui is the fastest tech we've seen in the manga next to FTG and it would be plain retarded to say that someone with less experience and no uchiha lineage can use it faster

    EDIT: i also wanna point out that kakashi says nothing about kurama's chakra affecting the speed of his kamui. This is also backed up by manga evidence so if you want me to elighten you again id be more than happy
    when obito warped sasuke and karin all kages and their guards saw him while he warp saskue and karin although they hasn't sharingan
    in these pic karin said sasuke as obito was warping him and raikage as her

    but kakashi when he warped naruto ,obito who has sharingan couldn't note
    the manga didn't show kakashi while he warp naruto in any pic as he was so so fast and obito said that
    kakashi when he warped the gedo it wasn't his highest speed and my evidence is that kakashi warped whole hatchibi in a part of second even guy,madara,obito didn't note

    kakashi bring hatchi out

    that is all what manga showed while kakashi warp the hatchibi as he was so fast
    obito said himself that
     
         
    Last edited by kakashi ms; 02-07-2013 at 10:07 AM.

  14. #64
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Your proof?
    Again, your proof?
    Yet again, your proof?
    You only showed the scan where he finished teleporting himself. Show the whole page.
    that is all what manga showed
    chapter 609 page 11 (in narutobase manga)


    then chapter 609 too page 12(in narutobase manga)

    and you can see by yourself
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/609/11
     
         

  15. #65
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    kakashi's kamui cant counter this
    he can go to the other dimension easily to avoid any attack even giant bijudoama,the dust,meteor,c0,c3,hirudora,juko boy .......etc in so high speed

    the biju can't counter kamui
     
         
    Last edited by kakashi ms; 02-07-2013 at 09:20 AM.

  16. #66
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    While i disagree with the topic, mangafact has already shown that Kakashi's kamui is faster than Obito, said by Obito himself(he warped BM Naruto faster than him warping the stake out). I don't see the point in trying to deny mangafacts:
    you are right even obito who has sharingan didn't note
     
         

  17. #67
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,379
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    when obito warped sasuke and karin all kages and their guards saw him while he warp saskue and karin although they hasn't sharingan
    in these pic karin said sasuke as obito was warping him and raikage as her

    but kakashi when he warped naruto ,obito who has sharingan couldn't note
    the manga didn't show kakashi while he warp naruto in any pic as he was so so fast and obito said that
    kakashi when he warped the gedo it wasn't his highest speed and my evidence is that kakashi warped whole hatchibi in a part of second even guy,madara,obito didn't note

    that is all what manga showed while kakashi warp the hatchibi as he was so fast
    Part one is wrong, because as i said that was just a casual obito...and his kamui still only takes one panel to fully complete.

    Part two...wrong again (not surprising) take another look at those photos...
    here we see kakashi pull off the kamui
    but whats this...? take a look at the panel before kamui is used (naruto's rasengan)

    Thats right kakashi was aiming his kamui at the rasengan...this proves that your point is completely invalid because his kamui was not instant and that he was just aiming at the rasengan to confuse obito into thinking that naruto was a clone (and it worked)

    So as you can see this piece of evidence in no way proves that kakashi's kamui is faster

    Oh btw about kakashi warping the hachibi in 1 second...thats not news he's shown feats which were just as fast even without kurama's chakra. Example...
    susanoo arrows (an attack so fast that its impossible to dodge)
    kakashi managed to warp them away..



    That spoiler proves that kakashi's kamui isnt faster with kuramas chakra, and kakashi never states that his kamui gets faster when explaining it to shikaku
     
         

  18. #68
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    that is all what manga showed
    chapter 609 page 11 (in narutobase manga)


    then chapter 609 too page 12(in narutobase manga)

    and you can see by yourself
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/609/11
    That scan proves that it is not instant teleportation. It took him a while before he reappeared into the real dimension.
     
         

  19. #69
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,379
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    he can go to the other dimension easily to avoid any attack even giant bijudoama,the dust,meteor,c0,c3,hirudora,juko boy .......etc in so high speed

    the biju can't counter kamui
    LOL wrong again, kakashi isnt fast enough to warp away/from a tbb, he still needs time to prep kamui its not nor will it ever be instant (well kakashi's anyways)
    kakashi prepping kamui...

    kakashi not fast enough to warp away a tbb....
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Part one is wrong, because as i said that was just a casual obito...and his kamui still only takes one panel to fully complete.

    Part two...wrong again (not surprising) take another look at those photos...
    here we see kakashi pull off the kamui
    but whats this...? take a look at the panel before kamui is used (naruto's rasengan)

    Thats right kakashi was aiming his kamui at the rasengan...this proves that your point is completely invalid because his kamui was not instant and that he was just aiming at the rasengan to confuse obito into thinking that naruto was a clone (and it worked)

    So as you can see this piece of evidence in no way proves that kakashi's kamui is faster

    Oh btw about kakashi warping the hachibi in 1 second...thats not news he's shown feats which were just as fast even without kurama's chakra. Example...
    susanoo arrows (an attack so fast that its impossible to dodge)
    kakashi managed to warp them away..



    That spoiler proves that kakashi's kamui isnt faster with kuramas chakra, and kakashi never states that his kamui gets faster when explaining it to shikaku
    when kakahsi warped the rasingan he made it as trick to obito so he didn't make it in his highest speed to make the trick
    so when we want to see the highest speed of kakashi we see hi fastest kamui which he did and it is when he warped naruto without obito who has sharingan note
    but when obito warp any thing ,normal eye see him but kakashi even the sharingan can't note him
    and obito said himself that kakashi's kamui is faster than him(kakshi warped naruto faster than obito get the stuck out)

    and your speak about susano's arrow thanks as it support my opinion
     
         

  21. #71
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    LOL wrong again, kakashi isnt fast enough to warp away/from a tbb, he still needs time to prep kamui its not nor will it ever be instant (well kakashi's anyways)
    kakashi prepping kamui...

    kakashi not fast enough to warp away a tbb....
    there are kamui faster than you talk about

    that is all what manga showed (so fast)
    when jiubi make his TTB kakashi said he won't be able to use kamui in the time as he wasn't chakra and chakra but
    when kakashi has chakra ,he was able to kamui 5 bijudoma togehter before it reach him

    whatever kakashi doesn't need to warp the TTB to counter it ,he only need to go to the other dimension
     
         

  22. #72
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    That scan proves that it is not instant teleportation. It took him a while before he reappeared into the real dimension.
    no it is prove that he is so fast in warping himself and you said it yourself as you asked me to show the rest of page as you didn't imagine it so fast as the manga showed(one pic without any warping nearly as minato)
     
         

  23. #73
    ~Mirror Wheel Master~ Jman1997's Avatar
    Status
    Jman1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    give me 5 who kakashi with current kuarma chakra can't beat them or they can affect kakashi(stronger than him)
    (normal kakashi is top 5)
    Naruto, minato, Obito, madara, nagato, hashirama, orochimaru, itachi, sasuke. All of them can beat him bro.
     
         

  24. #74
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,379
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    when kakahsi warped the rasingan he made it as trick to obito so he didn't make it in his highest speed to make the trick
    so when we want to see the highest speed of kakashi we see hi fastest kamui which he did and it is when he warped naruto without obito who has sharingan note

    but when obito warp any thing ,normal eye see him but kakashi even the sharingan can't note him
    and obito said himself that kakashi's kamui is faster than him(kakshi warped naruto faster than obito get the stuck out)

    and your speak about susano's arrow thanks as it support my opinion
    wow...grammar fail....

    The first part is completely wrong (again) because its already stated that it was a trick, we have NEVER seen kakashi use kamui without prep time except for that one piece of evidence i showed you but lol i already have a counter to that. First i want to discuss this picture


    read the circled bit...that proves that obito wasnt paying attention to the shadow clone and thought it vanished....he didnt realize it got warped because he was paying attention to the rasengan which kakashi was using as prep and a distraction.


    Now...look at the underlined bit, "faster than the stake" what do you think he means by that? ill show you

    m..."you were too fast with that stake"?...so as you can clearly see, obito wasnt even referring to the speed of his kamui but rather the speed of the risk he took, saying that it was a wasted effort....only a fanboy would take something out of context THIS much
    :sy:

    Next i want to draw your attention to this pic...
    This picture here proves that even a high speed kamui isnt fast enough to have an effect on obito


    So i say good day to you sir as i prove you wrong again

     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 02-07-2013 at 10:20 AM.

  25. #75
    Member narutothetoadsage's Avatar
    Status
    narutothetoadsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    After defeating kakuzu, kakashi admitted that naruto has surpassed him. Now, naruto bm should be far stronger than kakashi with some fraction of kurama's chakra.
    This was just one example. I think its enough to prove that kakashi is not the strongest.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •