Page 5 of 13 « First 123456789 ... Last»
Results 81 to 100 of 247
  1. #81
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,597
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    whatever the manga showed that kakashi warped naruto withou obito who has sharingan note(obito has never warp something in this speed(withou one has sharingan note))
    kakashi warped naruto in speed higher than obito's warping to the stuck's speed
    kakashi warped susno'arrow(so fast object) in very high speed nearly in no time
    kakashi warped pain's nail without pain note
    kakashi's kamui didn't affect obito becasue he is intangible not because he is faster
    1st bold proves that im right, you cant counter any of my arguments so you just end up repeating the same crap over again

    2nd bold, his intangibility IS kamui :sy: lol thats it im done here, i already schooled you so if you dont wanna believe the truth then thats your problem. Who am i to stop you from living your delusions? :shrug:

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    normal kakashi>pain
    if kakashi used the kamui directly on pain he 'll die as kakshi didn't use it on pain
    kakashi can counter all pains jutsu while pain can't counter kakashi's kamui
    LOL and now youre saying that kakashi can beat someone he already lost to.....? man you fanboys......
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 02-07-2013 at 12:06 PM.

  2. #82
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Kishimoto simply did not add the rest of the warping.
    See the below illustrations: Below, are three panel consisting of (after Kakashi had punched Obito) Naruto and Obito fighting right before Kakashi appeared in the next scan. It's not instant as he took his time to teleport when Naruto was fighting obito:



    Furthermore, this is how he perfroms his teleportation.

    Here he activates Kamui to teleport back into the real dimension. (He can be speed blitzed while he charges up here, btw)

    This scan was the scan that followed the previous page.

    Here, he finally manages to teleport back. It took him a page before he reappeared into the real dimension.
    when we want speak about someone speed , we see his highlight speed not as his haters want
    i talk about kakashi's fastest kamui which he did in the second time


    you just say kishi didn't show the rest of warping and you haven't evidence
    kakashi's kamui's speed >obito's kamui's speed
     
         

  3. #83
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,597
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    you just say kishi didn't show the rest of warping and you haven't evidence
    kakashi's kamui's speed >obito's kamui's speed
    gave you evidence, if you dont believe it then thats your problem :shrug:
     
         

  4. #84
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    1st bold proves that im right, you cant counter any of my arguments so you just end up repeating the same crap over again

    2nd bold, his intangibility IS kamui :sy: lol thats it im done here, i already schooled you so if you dont wanna believe the truth then thats your problem. Who am i to stop you from living your delusions? :shrug:



    LOL and now youre saying that kakashi can beat someone he already lost to.....? man you fanboys......
    give me pic from the manga show obito warp something without others not
    but kakashi warped naruto without the one who has sharingan note
     
         

  5. #85
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    gave you evidence, if you dont believe it then thats your problem :shrug:
    no it is your proplem as some of kakashi's hater say kakashi's speed in kamui still as his speed when he warped didra
    but the fact is no
    give me page from manga showed obito warp himself in one pic without warping's marks exist but i can give you page show kakashi warp himself in one pic without warping's marks exist

    it is nearly as minato
     
         

  6. #86
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is online now
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,114
    Location
    うちは一族.
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    when we want speak about someone speed , we see his highlight speed not as his haters want
    i talk about kakashi's fastest kamui which he did in the second time


    you just say kishi didn't show the rest of warping and you haven't evidence
    kakashi's kamui's speed >obito's kamui's speed
    Did you even read what I had posted?
    I said in the previous page right before he reappears, it showed three panels consisting of Naruto and Obito fighting right before showing a panel of Kakahi appearing in the next page.
     
         

  7. #87
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post


    LOL and now youre saying that kakashi can beat someone he already lost to.....? man you fanboys......
    sakura,shiiu beat sasuri although sasuri>both of them
    didra beat gara although gara >didra
    sasuke beat didra although didra > sasuke in this time
    sasuke beat itachi although itachi>sasuke in this time
    naruto beat pain although pain>naruto in this time
    current normal kakashi >pain
    if you disagree tell me how nagato will counter kaksahi's kamui
     
         

  8. #88
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Did you even read what I had posted?
    I said in the previous page right before he reappears, it showed three panels consisting of Naruto and Obito fighting right before showing a panel of Kakahi appearing in the next page.
    and what do you know about what kakashi was doing in the other dimension
    i speak about the real manga not your imagine manga
    give me page from manga show obito warp himself in one pic without warping's marks exist
     
         

  9. #89
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is online now
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,114
    Location
    うちは一族.
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    and what do you know about what kakashi was doing in the other dimension
    i speak about the real manga not your imagine manga
    give me page from manga show obito warp himself in one pic without warping's marks exist
    It's simple logic.
    What do you suppose he'll be doing inside the other dimension (seeing as he already had completed his task)?
    Of course he was preparing to warp back out of said dimension.
    It's funny that you are asking me for manga scans seeing as you cannot prove anything yourself.
    Kamui's warping instant? :sy:
    Anyways, I am done discussing with an obvious Kakashi lover.
    Stating that he is the strongest because of his Mangekyou and how fast it warps is purely delusional.
     
         

  10. #90
    TEAM 7 xkakashi's Avatar
    Status
    xkakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    125
    Location
    Singapore
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    though kakashi my first bias in naruto but he is probably not the strongest yet.
    no doubt he is an elite, but there's always someone stronger than him.
    like naruto. or sasuke.

    yeah, most of the strong shinobis are all dead.
    minato, itachi, akatsuki yada yada
    but that doesn't make him the strongest despite having kurama's chakra.
    unless like what the others say, that he can have access to the kyuubi's chakra 24/7 or else... nah.
    not really.

    I think naruto and sasuke is stronger than him.

    though i really want kakashi to be the strongest kekeke
    but team minato for now hahah
     
         

  11. #91
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by xkakashi View Post
    though kakashi my first bias in naruto but he is probably not the strongest yet.
    no doubt he is an elite, but there's always someone stronger than him.
    like naruto. or sasuke.

    yeah, most of the strong shinobis are all dead.
    minato, itachi, akatsuki yada yada
    but that doesn't make him the strongest despite having kurama's chakra.
    unless like what the others say, that he can have access to the kyuubi's chakra 24/7 or else... nah.
    not really.

    I think naruto and sasuke is stronger than him.

    though i really want kakashi to be the strongest kekeke
    but team minato for now hahah
    kakashi with current kuarma chakra >naruto and sasuke
     
         

  12. #92
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    It's simple logic.
    What do you suppose he'll be doing inside the other dimension (seeing as he already had completed his task)?
    Of course he was preparing to warp back out of said dimension.
    It's funny that you are asking me for manga scans seeing as you cannot prove anything yourself.
    Kamui's warping instant? :sy:
    Anyways, I am done discussing with an obvious Kakashi lover.
    Stating that he is the strongest because of his Mangekyou and how fast it warps is purely delusional.
    i'm not interested in your logic
    give mwe page from the manga show obito warp himself in one pic without the warping's marks exist
    kakashi is the strongest with current kuarma chakar
    but normal kakashi isn't the strongest he lack for the chakra
     
         

  13. #93
    TEAM 7 xkakashi's Avatar
    Status
    xkakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    125
    Location
    Singapore
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    kakashi with current kuarma chakra >naruto and sasuke
    okay okay ^^
    it's just a discussion right. no need to be so heated up.
    kakashi is still the top elite in the shinobi world
    after all, he is leading the 3rd unit. or was it the 4th. anws, you get what i'm trying to say

    yup yup different people have different opinions
    some may think kakashi is not the strongest and you may think he is.
    so cool down yeah? :D
     
         

  14. #94
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by xkakashi View Post
    okay okay ^^
    it's just a discussion right. no need to be so heated up.
    kakashi is still the top elite in the shinobi world
    after all, he is leading the 3rd unit. or was it the 4th. anws, you get what i'm trying to say

    yup yup different people have different opinions
    some may think kakashi is not the strongest and you may think he is.
    so cool down yeah? :D
    thanks, you are right
     
         

  15. #95
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,597
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    sakura,shiiu beat sasuri although sasuri>both of them
    didra beat gara although gara >didra
    sasuke beat didra although didra > sasuke in this time
    sasuke beat itachi although itachi>sasuke in this time
    naruto beat pain although pain>naruto in this time

    current normal kakashi >pain
    if you disagree tell me how nagato will counter kaksahi's kamui
    All of those examples are hilarious! your logic is incredibly flawed lmfao

    sakura and chiyo fought as a team, sasori will dominate each of them 1v1...Lets call this fail 1

    wow, youre telling me that gaara>deidara when manga already showed who has the upper hand, gaara's feats now are better than before because he's stronger than before but either way deidara still has a huge advantage here. Fail 2

    lmfao sasuke whooped deidara's ass. Sasuke>deidara deal with it its already proven fact..Fail 3

    Itachi let sasuke win :sy: Fail 4

    Naruto lost to pein......Fail # 5

    so it seems that all of your examples ended up in horrible fails, i cant take you or your logic seriously anymore

    kakashi lost to deva/asura path with no knowledge if that was the case again kakashi would get roflstomped by the 6 paths...he cant kamui 6 times at once

    Oh and btw about your earlier posts...kakashi cant kamui faster than obito can go intangible (also kamui) so theres youre speed feat, kakashi's kamui has no effect on obito because of this sole reason and you can not deny that fact. Obitos intangibility is kakashi's counter....
     
         

  16. #96
    闇の愛人 Aertes's Avatar
    Status
    Aertes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,632
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Fire and Blood.
     



    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Well ok but kuramas chakra is not his own power.At the moment every body took a huge boost due to Naruto's power.
    We all know that Kakashi with such a big chakra reserve would be top 10.But he doesn't have
    He is pure awesomeness as vegetaHATAKE said :D
    He doesn't have to be the strongest to be the best .Just chill...
     
         

  17. #97
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    All of those examples are hilarious! your logic is incredibly flawed lmfao

    sakura and chiyo fought as a team, sasori will dominate each of them 1v1...Lets call this fail 1

    wow, youre telling me that gaara>deidara when manga already showed who has the upper hand, gaara's feats now are better than before because he's stronger than before but either way deidara still has a huge advantage here. Fail 2

    lmfao sasuke whooped deidara's ass. Sasuke>deidara deal with it its already proven fact..Fail 3

    Itachi let sasuke win :sy: Fail 4

    Naruto lost to pein......Fail # 5

    so it seems that all of your examples ended up in horrible fails, i cant take you or your logic seriously anymore

    kakashi lost to deva/asura path with no knowledge if that was the case again kakashi would get roflstomped by the 6 paths...he cant kamui 6 times at once

    Oh and btw about your earlier posts...kakashi cant kamui faster than obito can go intangible (also kamui) so theres youre speed feat, kakashi's kamui has no effect on obito because of this sole reason and you can not deny that fact. Obitos intangibility is kakashi's counter....
    sasuri should be able to beat saukra and shiu together
    naruto beat pain although pain stronger than him
    didra >>sasuke who fought him
    current kakashi(without kuarma chakra) can beat the two pain who fought him with kamui
    current kakashi can beat all paths as he can kamui the strongest of them then fought the others whatever kakashi can kamui all them
    kakashi can make kamui 6 times without kuarma chakra
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=312925
    and i speak about teleporting not the intangible (kakahsi can't be intangible)
    kakashi can affect obito's intangible if he make clone which will go to the other dimension then the real kakashi will attack obito then the clone will kill obito who will appear in the other dimension
    give me page from the manga show obito warping himself in one pic
     
         
    Last edited by kakashi ms; 02-07-2013 at 01:36 PM.

  18. #98
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    Well ok but kuramas chakra is not his own power.At the moment every body took a huge boost due to Naruto's power.
    We all know that Kakashi with such a big chakra reserve would be top 10.But he doesn't have
    He is pure awesomeness as vegetaHATAKE said :D
    He doesn't have to be the strongest to be the best .Just chill...
    current kakashi without kuarma chakra is top 10 already but with it he is the strongest (strongest attack and one of the strongest defenses)
     
         

  19. #99
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,597
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    1. sasuri shoulb be able to beat saukra and shiu together
    2. naruto beat pain although pain stronger than him
    3. didra >>sasuke who fought him
    4. current kakashi(without kuarma chakra) can beat the two pain who fought him with kamui
    current kakashi can beat all paths as he can kamui the strongest of them then fought the others whatever kakashi can kamui all them
    kakashi can make kamui 6 times without kuarma chakra
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=312925
    5. and i speak about teleporting not the intangible (kakahsi can't be intangible)
    give me page from the manga show obito warping himself in one pic
    1. lool sakura/chiyo>sasori, dealwithit :P denying this means youre denying kishi's manga
    2.

    3.
    Without obito there to help him deidara go bye bye :D

    4. kakashi with no knowledge whether he's current or not would die instantly to 6 paths
    5. well i speak of kakashis kamui not being god, obito beats kakashi's kamui no matter what you say because its useless against him. Its proven twice and whatever you say it dont matter Obito>Kakashi sorry buddy :sy:
     
         

  20. #100
    Banned
    Status
    Lady Luck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: current kakashi is the strongest(read first)

    Itachi solos
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •