life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

Oh yeah, I voted for.....

*drumroll*

chakrawizard333. Keep it up dude :scorps:

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by I should really stfu View Post
    Hmmmm........I'm not used to this 'serious' Reborn O_o Exactly when did you get a stick up your butt?

:hey: everyone
    Rather me stick it up yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I do not know why you have that face, that's why I'm asking. O.O
    You no post in Kiri yet that's why

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post

You no post in Kiri yet that's why
    I'm shy. I don't exactly know what to post.

The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

The Uzumaki is getting serious, I suggest you guys take a look at his latest stuff...the Train recommends this, and pay attention to how much he's been progressing, Netsui. ^_^

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm shy. I don't exactly know what to post.
    Just say Hi

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    -___- see, it doesn't even sound funny. You done lost it homie. lol

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    The Uzumaki is getting serious, I suggest you guys take a look at his latest stuff...the Train recommends this, and pay attention to how much he's been progressing, Netsui. ^_^
    Thanks S. Train. :scorps:

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    -___- see, it doesn't even sound funny. You done lost it homie. lol
    Wasn't meant to be funny

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    the day.

Why is my name the only one mentioned there...?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Why is my name the only one mentioned there...?
    Because you're stagnant. Sowwy... there isn't a nice way to say that.... don't worry, though, most writers reach a plateau they can't seem to elevate from at times.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    the day.

Looks like I was able to vote this month.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Half marathon, check.
    Stuff face with pancakes, check.
    Four hour nap, check.
    Study, neeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    Write, sooooooooooon.

Yeah, everyone should read Uzu's stuff. He writes the best fan fiction on the site. He's in contention for best writer period. I've said it before. Make sure y'all look out.

Netsui has an excellent story right on par with chakra wizard and description rivaling S. Train. She's just really busy. If her writing hand stays fresh, she doesn't have to worry about stagnation, cause she's still young.

And now my random blurb after waking from slumber has ended.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Half marathon, check.
    Four hour nap, check.
    Write, sooooooooooon.

Yeah, everyone should read Uzu's stuff. He writes the best fan fiction on the site. He's in contention for best writer period. I've said it before. Make sure y'all look out.

Netsui has an excellent story right on par with chakra wizard and description rivaling S. Train. She's just really busy. If her writing hand stays fresh, she doesn't have to worry about stagnation, cause she's still young.

Uh-oh...I just realized something...but I can't say what it is...I suddenly understand though. >.> It would be misunderstood, that's why I can't explain what it is.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uh-oh...I just realized something...but I can't say what it is...I suddenly understand though. >.> It would be misunderstood, that's why I can't explain what it is.
    Try to expound anyway. You knew very well that by saying that people would immediately want to know what you meant. >.>

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    the day.

As Germanicus pointed out, you know that people would ask you to explain it.

60 voters. I really hope there aren't any alts among them.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Try to expound anyway. You knew very well that by saying that people would immediately want to know what you meant. >.>
    Actually, I've explained half of it to Uzu already (is that what we're calling him? ). I'm an a**hole, in certain things I'm a total a**hole, and that means I win, because I will make sure I win and stand on top of everyone to reach my goal. I will literally use everyone around me, and if dragging someone else down to the bottom and stomping on them gets me an inch closer to my goal, I won't hesitate to do so.

The other half is this. Zig Ziglar would tell you "if you help enough people get what they want, then you will have everything life has to offer". Both of these strategies work, but they work best when combined; on their own, neither really is that successful, but together you can use both philosophies to rise to the top. One is the iron fist, the other is the way of the open palm, together they are balance.

I will make sure that I win, and I will do it by helping you win, because if I use the iron fist to make sure you win, you can't help but take me along because I'm what's letting you win. Does that make sense?

Also, the only two writers I've seen improving are Uzumaki and Cobra, everyone else is actually on a plateau right now, just so you guys know.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Because you're stagnant. Sowwy... there isn't a nice way to say that.... don't worry, though, most writers reach a plateau they can't seem to elevate from at times.
    Damn S. Train doesn't sugarcoat does he?

Half marathon, check.
    Four hour nap, check.
    Write, sooooooooooon.

, Yo Germy.

True dat :scorps:

Best writer? Well, I dont know about that. But in the spirit of Train's ******* philosophy, I'll agree with you :scorps:

Right on chakra!! I love this dude's work. Netsui's great too. Not all that into her theme though(Sorry Netsui :ghehe. A guy and a girl having to brave the odds together. The guy loves her and swears to protect her, she loves him too. Its all very good(and very Inuyasha) but I'm far from a romantic.

I can enjoy such stories if they're written with Germanicus/S Train/TOC level of skill and mixed in with super awesome fight scenes and some plot twists(any story with crazy plot twists is great, its why I love chakra's work-A guy who was supposed to go the heaven went to hell, great!)

If a romance has these things I will like it, its why I liked TOC's work despite the romance. There's the mysterious twist of why Gabriel's village was wiped out(was Gabriel the kid's name again? ) the cool fight scenes at every turn.

Just my views. ^_^

Actually, I've explained half of it to Uzu already (is that what we're calling him? ). I'm an a**hole, in certain things I'm a total a**hole, and that means I win, because I will make sure I win and stand on top of everyone to reach my goal. I will literally use everyone around me, and if dragging someone else down to the bottom and stomping on them gets me an inch closer to my goal, I won't hesitate to do so.

The other half is this. Zig Ziglar would tell you "if you help enough people get what they want, then you will have everything life has to offer". Both of these strategies work, but they work best when combined; on their own, neither really is that successful, but together you can use both philosophies to rise to the top. One is the iron fist, the other is the way of the open palm, together they are balance.

I will make sure that I win, and I will do it by helping you win, because if I use the iron fist to make sure you win, you can't help but take me along because I'm what's letting you win. Does that make sense?

Also, the only two writers I've seen improving are Uzumaki and Cobra, everyone else is actually on a plateau right now, just so you guys know.
    I kinda use the second part already...in a way....to get comments. The day I release my chaps is the only day I actually read and comment on one of the ffs in the ff section. (That is, apart from when someone links me, If you link me, I'll read it anyday) When I comment on other people stuff, I get comments. Like a circle of life thing. Its quite a feat considering that my chapters are quite long these days and NB don't like meaty chapters :shrug:

I know it sounds pretty weird :ghehe:

I'm kinda stagnant too. Germy's been reading my stuff and he can attest to the fact that I haven't improved over the last three or four chaps but now that S. Train has given me some tips, I shall aim for great heights!!!!!!!!!! :scorps:

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

, Yo Germy.

Best writer? Well, I dont know about that. But in the spirit of Train's ******* philosophy, I'll agree with you :scorps:

Right on chakra!! I love this dude's work. Netsui's great too. Not all that into her theme though(Sorry Netsui :ghehe. A guy and a girl having to brave the odds together. The guy loves her and swears to protect her, she loves him too. Its all very good(and very Inuyasha) but I'm far from a romantic.

I can enjoy such stories if they're written with Germanicus/S Train/TOC level of skill and mixed in with super awesome fight scenes and some plot twists(any story with crazy plot twists is great, its why I love chakra's work-A guy who was supposed to go the heaven went to hell, great!)

If a romance has these things I will like it, its why I liked TOC's work despite the romance. There's the mysterious twist of why Gabriel's village was wiped out(was Gabriel the kid's name again? ) the cool fight scenes at every turn.

Just my views. ^_^

I kinda use the second part already...in a way....to get comments. The day I release my chaps is the only day I actually read and comment on one of the ffs in the ff section. (That is, apart from when someone links me, If you link me, I'll read it anyday) When I comment on other people stuff, I get comments. Like a circle of life thing. Its quite a feat considering that my chapters are quite long these days and NB don't like meaty chapters :shrug:

I'm kinda stagnant too. Germy's been reading my stuff and he can attest to the fact that I haven't improved over the last three or four chaps but now that S. Train has given me some tips, I shall aim for great heights!!!!!!!!!! :scorps:

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!

, Yo Germy.

Just my views. ^_^

It seems I need to check out your new works! Sorry everyone that I haven't been on lately. So many birthdays and moving friends back! :silly:

Yes Gabriel was the kid's name. ^_^ I'm surprised anyone remembers my ff. I'm honored by your words! I was real lazy with my works that are on the base, so they are shameful. I must correct them, but too lazy, along with too busy. Oh well maybe sometime in the future.

I hope everyone is doing ok and nice on the amount of votes! D

Previous username: Yama Pleiades's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.

It's been a while. I hope I have time to read all these before next week.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to see how much writing
    I can squeeze in before the
    fall semester begins.

*finally finishes catching up* Well, I appreciate the vote and the enthusiasm, Uzi:D

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    the day.

Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    *finally finishes catching up* Well, I appreciate the vote and the enthusiasm, Uzi:D
    :hey: Chakra Wizard. How are you?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!

I'm doing a review while I have time! Hopefully I can get to Cobra's some time this week; no promises though. I know how you would hold me to that Cobra. lol

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to see how much writing
    I can squeeze in before the
    fall semester begins.

:hey: Chakra Wizard. How are you?
    Good Got a new avatar again, I see:D

TOC's doing story reviews!?wease:

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    the day.

Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Good Got a new avatar again, I see:D
    Yeah, and my friend is actually making me an avatar, so I'll be having a new one again soon. :D

Note: I guess this comes to every writer once in a while, but I'm going to be writing something that I won't be uploading online.