View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skylar Knight

    11 20.75%
  • Reborn

    5 9.43%
  • KeotsuEclipse

    3 5.66%
  • Shinobi Train

    6 11.32%
  • chakrawizard555

    5 9.43%
  • Netsui

    13 24.53%
  • Gèckö

    2 3.77%
  • ItachiLeeHatake

    8 15.09%
Page 3 of 19 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 471
  1. #51
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Because maybe when we ask how you've been you say no, since you said you would never reply to those type of posts?
    Just because I don't like monotony?
     
         

  2. #52
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Just because I don't like monotony?
    Yet you just asked us the question.

    JK, we love you S.Train. How are you?
     
         

  3. #53
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Yet you just asked us the question.

    JK, we love you S.Train. How are you?
    I love you guys too!
     
         

  4. #54
    Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    11,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Reborn you fiend, why your'e chapters always so long. Imma read the rest, but reborn is the best so far
     
         

  5. #55
    Rohasu's Avatar
    Status
    Rohasu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    ________________________
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    These look so good, can't wait to vote
     
         

  6. #56
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Meh
     
         

  7. #57
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Make this a hottest thread to get me voters! :D
     
         

  8. #58
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    We
     
         

  9. #59
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Need
     
         

  10. #60
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    More
     
         

  11. #61
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Voters!
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to see how much writing
    I can squeeze in before the
    fall semester begins.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Why so persistent, ILH?
     
         

  13. #63
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Make this a hottest thread to get me voters! :D
    :lmao: I like this guy
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to see how much writing
    I can squeeze in before the
    fall semester begins.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    :lmao: I like this guy
    Yeah, he gets the first part of his wish, but then all the people visiting the thread vote for Skylar or Reborn

     
         

  15. #65
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    W
    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Yeah, he gets the first part of his wish, but then all the people visiting the thread vote for Skylar or Reborn

    Exactly i think I'm gonna retire anyway
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to see how much writing
    I can squeeze in before the
    fall semester begins.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    W

    Exactly i think I'm gonna retire anyway
    Hey bud, I'm just using them because they've won several times, you know? Didn't mean nothing by it

    And what for?
     
         

  17. #67
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,787
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Why so persistent, ILH?
    It's in my nature. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    :lmao: I like this guy
    Right back at cha', bro! I miss your "feed me more, feed me more" thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Yeah, he gets the first part of his wish, but then all the people visiting the thread vote for Skylar or Reborn

    LMAO eh it can't be helped. They have the most fans and are probably better writers. :shrug:
    Shinobi Train ftw though! I'm definitely not winning with that crappy story I made 5+ months ago. My writing skills as of now take a crap on my skills back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    W

    Exactly i think I'm gonna retire anyway
    Don't be discouraged, Cobra!
     
         

  18. #68
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to see how much writing
    I can squeeze in before the
    fall semester begins.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    It's in my nature. :D

    LMAO eh it can't be helped. They have the most fans and are probably better writers. :shrug:
    Shinobi Train ftw though! I'm definitely not winning with that crappy story I made 5+ months ago. My writing skills as of now take a crap on my skills back then.
    Well, I tend to think we all have more passion in our writing starting out than we do later on. It's just kind of how things work, I suppose
     
         
    Last edited by Chakra Wizard; 02-10-2013 at 02:38 AM.

  19. #69
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    I'm not gonna retire cuz of that im gonna retire cuz I ain't that good I suck I'm greatful that ppl even read my ****
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    I'm not gonna retire cuz of that im gonna retire cuz I ain't that good I suck I'm greatful that ppl even read my ****
    I write because I like it, not because I'm good at it. And even so, I'm not really skilled
     
         

  21. #71
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    I write because I like it, not because I'm good at it. And even so, I'm not really skilled
    What's the point of doing something you like if you're not even good at it. :shrug:
     
         

  22. #72
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    What's the point of doing something you like if you're not even good at it. :shrug:
    I'd rather spend time doing what I enjoy but not skilled at, than the opposite.
     
         

  23. #73
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    I'd rather spend time doing what I enjoy but not skilled at, than the opposite.
    Sacrifices must be made sometimes, but I tell you what I'll put out my latest work after I'm done editing and see if that brings me back back to my writing ways
     
         

  24. #74
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Skylar is absolutely right; you should write because you enjoy doing so, not because it makes other people happy - if you're doing it for that reason, you're doing it wrong. The only exception to that should be if your writing makes other people happy...and seeing your writing make them happy, makes you happy.

    I started out writing for myself, but ended up changing to writing for my audience. And, because of that, I grew to hate writing, as it was suddenly something I was under pressure to do. Now, I've more or less moved away from it, and am back to writing because that's what I want to do.

    And that part about sacrifices wanting to be made? BS. If it's a hobby, and thus not something you need to do as a career, then you are - and should - be doing it because you enjoy it in the first place.

    If you're stopping because you don't enjoy it, then I cannot condone that; if you don't enjoy it, you shouldn't do it. But, quitting something you enjoy doing just because you don't think you're good? That's just wrong.
     
         
    Last edited by KeotsuEclipse; 02-10-2013 at 03:42 AM.

  25. #75
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    I'm not gonna retire cuz of that im gonna retire cuz I ain't that good I suck I'm greatful that ppl even read my ****
    Huh, and just when I thought you were getting good. You'll change your mind in a little bit. ^_^ Now go write something so sh*tty that it actually has an odor to it.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •