View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skylar Knight

    11 20.75%
  • Reborn

    5 9.43%
  • KeotsuEclipse

    3 5.66%
  • Shinobi Train

    6 11.32%
  • chakrawizard555

    5 9.43%
  • Netsui

    13 24.53%
  • Gèckö

    2 3.77%
  • ItachiLeeHatake

    8 15.09%
Page 4 of 19 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 471
  1. #76
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to make my dream of
    getting published a reality.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    Skylar is absolutely right; you should write because you enjoy doing so, not because it makes other people happy - if you're doing it for that reason, you're doing it wrong. The only exception to that should be if your writing makes other people happy...and seeing your writing make them happy, makes you happy.

    I started out writing for myself, but ended up changing to writing for my audience. And, because of that, I grew to hate writing, as it was suddenly something I was under pressure to do. Now, I've more or less moved away from it, and am back to writing because that's what I want to do.

    And that part about sacrifices wanting to be made? BS. If it's a hobby, and thus not something you need to do as a career, then you are - and should - be doing it because you enjoy it in the first place.

    If you're stopping because you don't enjoy it, then I cannot condone that; if you don't enjoy it, you shouldn't do it. But, quitting something you enjoy doing just because you don't think you're good? That's just wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Huh, and just when I thought you were getting good. You'll change your mind in a little bit. ^_^ Now go write something so sh*tty that it actually has an odor to it.
    ...Well, ...talk about conflicting takes on this subject
     
         

  2. #77
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Maybe you guys are right.....I enjoy writing I really do..... Just can't get the feel for it like I use to.....maybe it's because of the stress im going threw
     
         

  3. #78
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    ...Well, ...talk about conflicting takes on this subject
    Psychology, my dear Watson. Behold:

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Maybe you guys are right.....I enjoy writing I really do..... Just can't get the feel for it like I use to.....maybe it's because of the stress im going threw
    Hope it's nothing too serious, bro.
     
         

  4. #79
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    God. I'm starting to remember why I loved the FF community.

    There's so much comradeship and a sense of family it's not funny.
     
         

  5. #80
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Psychology, my dear Watson. Behold:



    Hope it's nothing too serious, bro.
    It's not I'll be fine..
    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    God. I'm starting to remember why I loved the FF community.

    There's so much comradeship and a sense of family it's not funny.
    it kinda is......I can think of a family right now




    ___________________________________________

    Oh and for anybody that cares
    I leave for Basic July 10th btw
     
         

  6. #81
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to make my dream of
    getting published a reality.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    God. I'm starting to remember why I loved the FF community.

    There's so much comradeship and a sense of family it's not funny.
    Yes, we loves each others!:grouphug:

    And why you leave us, Cobra?
     
         

  7. #82
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Well it's either leave you and do my job or leave you get thrown in Prision and be forced to eat a c**kmeat sandwich ....I pick the first option lol


    Edit: I still can't beilve it wasn't exploited
     
         
    Last edited by King Cobra; 02-10-2013 at 05:02 AM.

  8. #83
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to make my dream of
    getting published a reality.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Well it's either leave you and do my job or leave you get thrown in Prision and be forced to eat a cockmeat sandwich ....I pick the first option lol
    What's wrong with getting chicken sandwiches in prison?
     
         

  9. #84
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    What's wrong with getting chicken sandwiches in prison?
    First off that word isn't exploited :rofl: Lawliet if you're reading this do something about that lol

    Second.....Oh we get funny guy here
     
         

  10. #85
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to make my dream of
    getting published a reality.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    First off that word isn't exploited :rofl: Lawliet if you're reading this do something about that lol

    Second.....Oh we get funny guy here
    First off, don't do that, man. They already took s*** from us recently, now most of my Hellhound chapters are ruined

    Second, I'm only funny when I don't try to be, man

    Example:

    I was driving in the car with my father one time and we were talking about something. I ended up mentioning a recliner we used to have in our living room, but I accidentally said "recriner". My dad started chuckling and said, "Recriner? And what's that?" And without missing a beat, I said, "That's a Chinese version of a recliner." He was laughing because it was funny, but wrong. ...I laughed because I was proud of my own quick-wittedness
     
         

  11. #86
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    First off, don't do that, man. They already took s*** from us recently, now most of my Hellhound chapters are ruined

    Second, I'm only funny when I don't try to be, man

    Example:

    I was driving in the car with my father one time and we were talking about something. I ended up mentioning a recliner we used to have in our living room, but I accidentally said "recriner". My dad started chuckling and said, "Recriner? And what's that?" And without missing a beat, I said, "That's a Chinese version of a recliner." He was laughing because it was funny, but wrong. ...I laughed because I was proud of my own quick-wittedness
    Ha!! That was a good one
     
         

  12. #87
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to make my dream of
    getting published a reality.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Ha!! That was a good one
    See!? It works twice
     
         

  13. #88
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Cobra does not quit! What kind of king are you? NO GIVE! NO QUARTER!! THIS..IS...FF CONTEST!!!!!!


    (But seriously dude, give yourself more credit. You have good story ideas and it's a lot of fun to read your stuff.)

    Annnnnnnnd five minutes of lurking over. Back to retirement. Bred from shadows, return to shadows, perish eternally by the shadows.
     
         

  14. #89
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to make my dream of
    getting published a reality.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Cobra does not quit! What kind of king are you? NO GIVE! NO QUARTER!! THIS..IS...FF CONTEST!!!!!!


    (But seriously dude, give yourself more credit. You have good story ideas and it's a lot of fun to read your stuff.)

    Annnnnnnnd five minutes of lurking over. Back to retirement. Bred from shadows, return to shadows, perish eternally by the shadows.
    You no retire. You stay on base. Too addicting. Yes. I know.
     
         

  15. #90
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Maybe you guys are right.....I enjoy writing I really do..... Just can't get the feel for it like I use to.....maybe it's because of the stress im going threw
    Yeah, stress can really put a bad feeling to your mood. You thought I was just being nice over MSN, but you're good. As to answer your question why should you do something if you're not good at it, the answer is simple. You do something you're not good at so you can improve. Writing is something we improve on every day.

    Writing is a confusing thing to us sometimes, you know. You don't think you were good, however you can see by this thread that we think you are. I don't think I'm good, but people still enjoy my work. Skylar even thinks he's not really skilled, but he's good. It's a writer thing, and I bet all writers go through it eventually. Like how all of us go through Writer's Block, we go through that. Huh, there should be a name for that. How about Writer's Discouragement? Okay, back on topic. We don't write because we're good at it, we write because we enjoy it. It's an outlet for our feelings as well. We write our fantasies, they come to life. I can tell you really enjoy writing, there's no way you would want to retire. Cheer up, Cobra! We're all here for you.
     
         

  16. #91
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Yeah, stress can really put a bad feeling to your mood. You thought I was just being nice over MSN, but you're good. As to answer your question why should you do something if you're not good at it, the answer is simple. You do something you're not good at so you can improve. Writing is something we improve on every day.

    Writing is a confusing thing to us sometimes, you know. You don't think you were good, however you can see by this thread that we think you are. I don't think I'm good, but people still enjoy my work. Skylar even thinks he's not really skilled, but he's good. It's a writer thing, and I bet all writers go through it eventually. Like how all of us go through Writer's Block, we go through that. Huh, there should be a name for that. How about Writer's Discouragement? Okay, back on topic. We don't write because we're good at it, we write because we enjoy it. It's an outlet for our feelings as well. We write our fantasies, they come to life. I can tell you really enjoy writing, there's no way you would want to retire. Cheer up, Cobra! We're all here for you.
    Thank you
     
         

  17. #92
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Internet o.O
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Cobra don't quit writing for such reasons. -_- Haven't I lectured you better than that?

    Seriously though if you don't want to do it then don't. If you still enjoy writing though and feel like what you do for the base brings you down, then just write for yourself. After all it's about what makes you happy, not the reader, not anyone else but YOU! If you feel like you need to improve your skills then write a little each day and you will see that your skills will improve over time. Nothing is instant! Everything takes practice to become better at!

    Don't beat yourself up about self conscious things either. Writing is very healthy for you! It helps relieve a great deal of stress so if you're going though more, then you need to increase the amount you write. How do you think most people get through life? They turned to something that can break free of the restraints that reality holds on them! Video games, reading, writing, ect. What ever it takes to get their mind off the issues they face. So many people write to make themselves happy, as they are the only ones that known exactly what that is. Even if it only brings you temporary happiness, you were still happy while you were in that imaginative world, weren't you?

    Writing is a way for us to live in our own sense of paradise and without it, we would certainly go mad from the horrors and drama we face on a daily basis. Writing is therapy for the soul! It's good for you! Don't stop writing because you don't think you're good enough. You should ask yourself if you love your works or not? If not then strive to make it what you want it to be!
     
         

  18. #93
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    10,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    Cobra don't quit writing for such reasons. -_- Haven't I lectured you better than that?

    Seriously though if you don't want to do it then don't. If you still enjoy writing though and feel like what you do for the base brings you down, then just write for yourself. After all it's about what makes you happy, not the reader, not anyone else but YOU! If you feel like you need to improve your skills then write a little each day and you will see that your skills will improve over time. Nothing is instant! Everything takes practice to become better at!

    Don't beat yourself up about self conscious things either. Writing is very healthy for you! It helps relieve a great deal of stress so if you're going though more, then you need to increase the amount you write. How do you think most people get through life? They turned to something that can break free of the restraints that reality holds on them! Video games, reading, writing, ect. What ever it takes to get their mind off the issues they face. So many people write to make themselves happy, as they are the only ones that known exactly what that is. Even if it only brings you temporary happiness, you were still happy while you were in that imaginative world, weren't you?

    Writing is a way for us to live in our own sense of paradise and without it, we would certainly go mad from the horrors and drama we face on a daily basis. Writing is therapy for the soul! It's good for you! Don't stop writing because you don't think you're good enough. You should ask yourself if you love your works or not? If not then strive to make it what you want it to be!
    *latches onto your leg* :3 Shishou!!! :3
     
         

  19. #94
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    Cobra don't quit writing for such reasons. -_- Haven't I lectured you better than that?

    Seriously though if you don't want to do it then don't. If you still enjoy writing though and feel like what you do for the base brings you down, then just write for yourself. After all it's about what makes you happy, not the reader, not anyone else but YOU! If you feel like you need to improve your skills then write a little each day and you will see that your skills will improve over time. Nothing is instant! Everything takes practice to become better at!

    Don't beat yourself up about self conscious things either. Writing is very healthy for you! It helps relieve a great deal of stress so if you're going though more, then you need to increase the amount you write. How do you think most people get through life? They turned to something that can break free of the restraints that reality holds on them! Video games, reading, writing, ect. What ever it takes to get their mind off the issues they face. So many people write to make themselves happy, as they are the only ones that known exactly what that is. Even if it only brings you temporary happiness, you were still happy while you were in that imaginative world, weren't you?

    Writing is a way for us to live in our own sense of paradise and without it, we would certainly go mad from the horrors and drama we face on a daily basis. Writing is therapy for the soul! It's good for you! Don't stop writing because you don't think you're good enough. You should ask yourself if you love your works or not? If not then strive to make it what you want it to be!
    TOC! Your words were very moving. wease:

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    *latches onto your leg* :3 Shishou!!! :3
    Reborn! *Tackles before he can get away!*
     
         

  20. #95
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    Cobra don't quit writing for such reasons. -_- Haven't I lectured you better than that?

    Seriously though if you don't want to do it then don't. If you still enjoy writing though and feel like what you do for the base brings you down, then just write for yourself. After all it's about what makes you happy, not the reader, not anyone else but YOU! If you feel like you need to improve your skills then write a little each day and you will see that your skills will improve over time. Nothing is instant! Everything takes practice to become better at!

    Don't beat yourself up about self conscious things either. Writing is very healthy for you! It helps relieve a great deal of stress so if you're going though more, then you need to increase the amount you write. How do you think most people get through life? They turned to something that can break free of the restraints that reality holds on them! Video games, reading, writing, ect. What ever it takes to get their mind off the issues they face. So many people write to make themselves happy, as they are the only ones that known exactly what that is. Even if it only brings you temporary happiness, you were still happy while you were in that imaginative world, weren't you?

    Writing is a way for us to live in our own sense of paradise and without it, we would certainly go mad from the horrors and drama we face on a daily basis. Writing is therapy for the soul! It's good for you! Don't stop writing because you don't think you're good enough. You should ask yourself if you love your works or not? If not then strive to make it what you want it to be!
    First Netsui now you! Y'all seriously gonna make me cry
     
         

  21. #96
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    10,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    TOC! Your words were very moving. wease:



    Reborn! *Tackles before he can get away!*
    *Grabs you as you tackle me and I wrap my hands around you and Shishou so we're stuck to her leg* Come to Kiri and introduce yourself!!!
     
         

  22. #97
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Internet o.O
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    *latches onto your leg* :3 Shishou!!! :3
    *kicks* not today reborn -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    TOC! Your words were very moving. wease:

    Reborn! *Tackles before he can get away!*
    Ty ^_^ Sorry it was kind of half assed my head is killing me. Lizzy's party took too much energy. Hope you are well. :silly:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    First Netsui now you! Y'all seriously gonna make me cry
    Did you expect me to allow you to wallow in a state of hopelessness? O_o
     
         

  23. #98
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    10,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    *kicks* not today reborn -_-

    Ty ^_^ Sorry it was kind of half assed my head is killing me. Lizzy's party took too much energy. Hope you are well. :silly:


    Did you expect me to allow you to wallow in a state of hopelessness? O_o
    *Falls off without resistance*

    *Drags Netsui-hime by the arm to Kiri* Come on Netsui-hime
     
         

  24. #99
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    *Grabs you as you tackle me and I wrap my hands around you and Shishou so we're stuck to her leg* Come to Kiri and introduce yourself!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    *kicks* not today reborn -_-

    Ty ^_^ Sorry it was kind of half assed my head is killing me. Lizzy's party took too much energy. Hope you are well. :silly:


    Did you expect me to allow you to wallow in a state of hopelessness? O_o
    I am well. How are you, besides your head killing you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    *Falls off without resistance*

    *Drags Netsui-hime by the arm to Kiri* Come on Netsui-hime
    O.O I'm shy, Reborn!
     
         

  25. #100
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [February 2013]

    Breasts are so warm and soft, but it always hurts when I grab them, then I wake up with bruises. *pervy face*
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •