Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Uchiha does not > Senju

The Uchiha as a whole are strong indeed, and if you go by the rumors that the Hyuga's are the and add their bloodline relatives their power is vast but to say it out weighs the senju is ridiculous. I think its safe to say that if your not a Hyuga or Uchiha then your a senju descended. Just naming a few good known senju ninja Hashirama Senju, Tobirama Senju, Tsunade, (also including Uzumaki relatives) Karin, Nagato, Naruto, are strong enough imo to go toe2toe with all uchiha's we've seen thus far excluding karin. Also I dare say if your not uchiha or hyuga then your a descended of the senju which throws the power heavily in the senju's favor. The Sharingan is nice but compared to Edo T, Wood Release, Creation Rebirth, Strength of a Hundred Technique, Rasengan tech, Multiple Shadow Clone Technique, Banshō Ten'in, Shinra Tensei, it falls short, sorry buddy :shrug:

Status
    May 2012
    Oxygen .

Re: Uchiha does not > Senju

It is debatable

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Isn't the rinnegan madaras

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Obito Uchiha123 View Post
    Isn't the rinnegan madaras
    Well you need senju dna to obtain it. It isn't an self obtained tech by the uchiha. Senju power is needed.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Madara Uchiha was able to awaken the Rinnegan after integrating Senju DNA into his body- Naruto Wiki

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

its based on the ninja for example naruto a senju relative is horrible at genjutsu so a uchiha of any sharingan level can put him in the genjutsu unless the nine tails breaks the genjutsu

Status
    Feb 2013
    kamehameha

it does not mean if you are not a hyuuga or uchiha, you are a senju. Dont forget there other shinobi alive during the time of SO6P, and i dont think hyuuga are from the line of SO6P because the rinnegan couldnt have mutated down to byakugan which means that there were other shinobi with doujutsu like SO6P

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Well anyway Senju and Uchiha have that rivalry where the senju will always come out on top in this manga as the senju is the good and uchiha is the bad. Just like goku and vegeta, naruto and sasuke etc.. We can call the rivals but the good guys/main characters will always come out on top.

But their close enough to be equal.

Status
    Apr 2012
    what should i have to write
    here ???

Senju's = Uchiha , they are rival clans

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyest of the fly View Post
    Madara Uchiha was able to awaken the Rinnegan after integrating Senju DNA into his body- Naruto Wiki
    I don't trust naruto wiki they put Sakura in the same level as naruto in power

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

The Uchiha as a whole are strong indeed, and if you go by the rumors that the Hyuga's are the and add their bloodline relatives their power is vast but to say it out weighs the senju is ridiculous. I think its safe to say that if your not a Hyuga or Uchiha then your a senju descended. Just naming a few good known senju ninja Hashirama Senju, Tobirama Senju, Tsunade, (also including Uzumaki relatives) Karin, Nagato, Naruto, are strong enough imo to go toe2toe with all uchiha's we've seen thus far excluding karin. Also I dare say if your not uchiha or hyuga then your a descended of the senju which throws the power heavily in the senju's favor. The Sharingan is nice but compared to Edo T, Wood Release, Creation Rebirth, Strength of a Hundred Technique, Rasengan tech, Multiple Shadow Clone Technique, Banshō Ten'in, Shinra Tensei, it falls short, sorry buddy :shrug:
    Shinra tensei and banshotenin are Rinnegan <u>Doujutsu</u> techniques therefore not senju and need i remind you doujutsu is an Uchiha/rikodusennin monopoly (Byakugan only has insight) and all the jutsu you said exept wood release? one word SHARINGAN it COPIES ALL IT SEES including jutsu.. so yeah, UCHIHA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SENJU

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

I don't think their equal, I think their powers are flashy but senju is more effective. Besides genjutsu, Amaterasu & Susanoo(which are alot imo) uchiha's have no elite techniques that are worth using against an elite senju member, Izanami & Izanagi run the risk of losing an eye, doesn't seem worth the risk to me, fireballs... next, Body Flicker Technique, would count it but I've yet to see an uchiha use it since shisui is dead.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Ancient Warrior

i'd say it pretty well balanced.. maybe Senju have the slight advantage, but its not a runaway win.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Even minus Banshō Ten'in, Shinra, the Sharingan copies none of the below...

Edo T
    Wood Release
    Creation Rebirth
    Strength of a Hundred Technique

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

The Uchiha are equal siblings of senju, and infact inherited the sage's power more than seju who only got the body and life force

Status
    Oct 2012
    Ancient Warrior

Even minus Banshō Ten'in, Shinra, the Sharingan copies none of the below...

Edo T
    Wood Release
    Creation Rebirth
    Strength of a Hundred Technique
    Thats true, however lets not underestimate the Sharingan. The sharingan may not be able to copy these techniques, however a Mangekyo Sharingan as powerful as Shisuis could cause the users of all these jutsus to use them against themselves.

As someone has just said: the Uchiha and Senju are sibling warriors. There's no clear cut winner, although as i said.. senju have the edge thats all, and that is because of the will (of fire).

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Naruto, nagato and karin are not senju, they're uzumaki so they are not qualified to be in this debate....
    I think the uchiha are stronger... I mean, they have the strongest genjutsus(K.A, tsukuyomi), The strongest defense(PS/susanoo), best space time justsu(Kamui), strongest attack(amaterasu according to kabuto), can summon and use tailed beasts in battles...... And Have the potential to awaken the rinnegan. enough said

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by two fates View Post
    Senju's = Uchiha , they are rival clans
    Uchihas = Kishi trolling.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafeal brown View Post
    Naruto, nagato and karin are not senju, they're uzumaki so they are not qualified to be in this debate....
    I think the uchiha are stronger... I mean, they have the strongest genjutsus(K.A, tsukuyomi), The strongest defense(PS/susanoo), best space time justsu(Kamui), strongest attack(amaterasu according to kabuto), can summon and use tailed beasts in battles...... And Have the potential to awaken the rinnegan. enough said

Madarama gave his eyes to Nagato specfically for his senju Lineage, so they can't be excluded

Status
    May 2012
    Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Siame View Post
    Shinra tensei and banshotenin are Rinnegan <u>Doujutsu</u> techniques therefore not senju and need i remind you doujutsu is an Uchiha/rikodusennin monopoly (Byakugan only has insight) and all the jutsu you said exept wood release? one word SHARINGAN it COPIES ALL IT SEES including jutsu.. so yeah, UCHIHA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SENJU
    IF you have read the manga... you would know they are equals fated to be equal forever thus the whole sasuke and naruto are to be equal(yes i know naruto isnt senju) but look at this, if anything senju > uchiha ...madara came with EMS < the last sharingan awakening before the rinnegan and was beat by hashirama ...btw regardless how many techs they copy they also run out of chakra faster than **** while senju have more chakra than them to perfom all those techs ...and they wont be as good at using them while the person they copied it from is better

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»