Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57
  1. #41
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,060
    Location
    New World
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    That joke made my day.
     
         

  2. #42
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo8484 View Post
    again that was Edo, healthy non blind itachi. V2 has no prep time dummy. He flicks it off and on instantly. Look at the manga panels.
    why arent we comparing healthy itachi to healthy A? because he needs the advantage? :sy: lol if you read my earlier post you would realize that youre wrong V2 has a small prep time but the point is that prep time whether its 1 second or 5 seconds is still not as fast as raising your hand, healthy/ blind or otherwise. And you still didnt answer the argument that if itachi can block sasuke's kirin with susanoo (while sick and partially blind), then why cant he block A....? that makes no sense and you cant justify it
     
         

  3. #43
    Senior Member Fluffyman's Avatar
    Status
    Fluffyman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,233
    "Death is not the end.
    Loss of conviction is the
    end."
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    Raikage looks into Itachi´s eyes: Getting caught by Genjutsu (just Genjutsu, not even Tsukuyomi), plenty of ways to kill him after that.
    Raikage doesnt look into Itachi´s eyes: Getting caught in the flames of Amaterasu. As we saw in the Kage Summit Raikage needs to be in V2 and fully concentrate on the caster to be able to see that Amaterasu is about to be activated.
    Raikage looking at his hands: Genjutsu again.
    Raikage (somehow) landing a hit: Crow or explosive clones.
    However he wouldnt even be able to break the complete Susano´o..add the Yata Mirror to that and he would probably break his own hand xD

    Raikage wouldnt even have time to attack because he would be busy, trying to avoid the very fast Totsuka Blade at all times.

    Last but not least Itachi could resort to Izanagi and/or Izanami if everything fails but Raikage couldnt push him that far.

    Raikage is fodder compared to Itachi, just as pretty much everyone else.
     
         

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Status
    ThomasJeffersonwasasadist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    If he can activate susanoo when an actual lightning bolt is coming at him then he can activate it here.
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member kakashi ms's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi ms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    A and itachi both of them is so overrated
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member Mrmojo8484's Avatar
    Status
    Mrmojo8484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,213
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    why arent we comparing healthy itachi to healthy A? because he needs the advantage? :sy: lol if you read my earlier post you would realize that youre wrong V2 has a small prep time but the point is that prep time whether its 1 second or 5 seconds is still not as fast as raising your hand, healthy/ blind or otherwise. And you still didnt answer the argument that if itachi can block sasuke's kirin with susanoo (while sick and partially blind), then why cant he block A....? that makes no sense and you cant justify it
    We all know itachi was sick when he was introduced to the manga. A "healthy itachi" is a non existant character.
     
         

  7. #47
    Senior Member Mrmojo8484's Avatar
    Status
    Mrmojo8484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,213
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman View Post
    Raikage looks into Itachi´s eyes: Getting caught by Genjutsu (just Genjutsu, not even Tsukuyomi), plenty of ways to kill him after that.
    Raikage doesnt look into Itachi´s eyes: Getting caught in the flames of Amaterasu. As we saw in the Kage Summit Raikage needs to be in V2 and fully concentrate on the caster to be able to see that Amaterasu is about to be activated.
    Raikage looking at his hands: Genjutsu again.
    Raikage (somehow) landing a hit: Crow or explosive clones.
    However he wouldnt even be able to break the complete Susano´o..add the Yata Mirror to that and he would probably break his own hand xD

    Raikage wouldnt even have time to attack because he would be busy, trying to avoid the very fast Totsuka Blade at all times.

    Last but not least Itachi could resort to Izanagi and/or Izanami if everything fails but Raikage couldnt push him that far.

    Raikage is fodder compared to Itachi, just as pretty much everyone else.
    1. The tosuka blade isnt faster than A.

    2. A would attack then retreat before clones eplode.

    3. Itachi can barely see.

    4. if a healthy MS couldnt keep up with A what makes you think a sick one can?

    5. Itachi would die in few minutes after activating susanoo.

    The only reason he block kirin because he knew which direction it was coming from.

    The only reason sasuke damaged A was because of blaze release. without it, A decimates him.

    Also, the raikage didnt activate V2 armor until after he advoided amateratsu.
     
         

  8. #48
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin View Post
    this is the second time youv'e been owned in your own thread.

    Also don't compare fodder like A to Itachi.
    A is fodder.

    Now guys, I've heard a lot of **** and trash coming out of Itachi fanboy's *******s but wtf is this? Is this a ****ing joke? Raikage fodder. Wow. I guess anyone who's name isn't Itachi is fodder then.
     
         

  9. #49
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo8484 View Post
    We all know itachi was sick when he was introduced to the manga. A "healthy itachi" is a non existant character.
    Moron...a healthy itachi is still itachi but even so, you still didnt answer my question therefore making you wrong
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 02-07-2013 at 09:24 PM.

  10. #50
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi ms View Post
    A and itachi both of them is so overrated
    Comes from the one who overrates Kakashi LOL.

    Itachi fodderizes Raikage in no time.
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,648
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo8484 View Post
    1. The tosuka blade isnt faster than A.

    2. A would attack then retreat before clones eplode.

    3. Itachi can barely see.

    4. if a healthy MS couldnt keep up with A what makes you think a sick one can?

    5. Itachi would die in few minutes after activating susanoo.

    The only reason he block kirin because he knew which direction it was coming from.

    The only reason sasuke damaged A was because of blaze release. without it, A decimates him.

    Also, the raikage didnt activate V2 armor until after he advoided amateratsu.
    Itachi wasn't blind enough to not be able to see clearly until his fight with Sasuke, characters are taken at their strongest point of the manga. Try Again.

    Itachi would die a few minutes after using Susanoo? You sound dumb. While his illness was at its worst he was able to use Amaterasu twice, Tsukuyomi, Katon, and hold Susanoo for more than a few minutes.

    Current Sasuke would rape A.

    Can't read the manga I presume?
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/13
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/12

    Hair spiked up=V2.

    Itachi only needs his V2 Susanoo against the likes of A, he has no way to even damage his Susanoo let alone break it.

    Itachi clearly wins this battle.
     
         
    Last edited by KidGamer65; 02-07-2013 at 10:40 PM.

  12. #52
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,037
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    i wouldn't really say he would "gut itachi" but it would be a VERY interesting match to watch. the raikage already know's about itachi's genjutsu, also his crazy speed (can draw circles around itachi) and chakra reserves would offer a huge challenge without a doubt. people tend to forget that both of these character's are KAGE level shinobi's and when kage level shinobi's fight, it's never that simple. so personally i don't know who would win this .....
     
         
    Last edited by JIRAIYA perv; 02-07-2013 at 10:33 PM.

  13. #53
    Banned
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,073
    Location
    New York
    CC
     



    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    Lmao Itachi rapes, horrible match up.
     
         

  14. #54
    Senior Member Mrmojo8484's Avatar
    Status
    Mrmojo8484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,213
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Itachi wasn't blind enough to not be able to see clearly until his fight with Sasuke, characters are taken at their strongest point of the manga. Try Again.

    Itachi would die a few minutes after using Susanoo? You sound dumb. While his illness was at its worst he was able to use Amaterasu twice, Tsukuyomi, Katon, and hold Susanoo for more than a few minutes.

    Current Sasuke would rape A.

    Can't read the manga I presume?
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/13
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/12

    Hair spiked up=V2.

    Itachi only needs his V2 Susanoo against the likes of A, he has no way to even damage his Susanoo let alone break it.

    Itachi clearly wins this battle.
    dude....there is nothing in itachis arsenal fast enough to to hit A. The sharingan can't focus long enough to put him in Genjutsu. Not only did C say that in so many words but edo madara proved it when he had to grab A then put him in genjutsu.
     
         

  15. #55
    Senior Member Mrmojo8484's Avatar
    Status
    Mrmojo8484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,213
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Itachi wasn't blind enough to not be able to see clearly until his fight with Sasuke, characters are taken at their strongest point of the manga. Try Again.

    Itachi would die a few minutes after using Susanoo? You sound dumb. While his illness was at its worst he was able to use Amaterasu twice, Tsukuyomi, Katon, and hold Susanoo for more than a few minutes.

    Current Sasuke would rape A.

    Can't read the manga I presume?
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/13
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/12

    Hair spiked up=V2.

    Itachi only needs his V2 Susanoo against the likes of A, he has no way to even damage his Susanoo let alone break it.

    Itachi clearly wins this battle.
    and the only reason current sasuke beats A is because of blaze release. It's him only defenses against As speed. All uchiha jutsu are useless against superior speed.
     
         

  16. #56
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,648
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo8484 View Post
    dude....there is nothing in itachis arsenal fast enough to to hit A. The sharingan can't focus long enough to put him in Genjutsu. Not only did C say that in so many words but edo madara proved it when he had to grab A then put him in genjutsu.
    If A gets close to Itachi that's exactly what will happen to him. A's speed is worthless if all he can do is run away, not being able to break through Itachi's Susanoo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo8484 View Post
    and the only reason current sasuke beats A is because of blaze release. It's him only defenses against As speed. All uchiha jutsu are useless against superior speed.
    Nope, he doesn't need Enton or Amaterasu to rape A.
     
         

  17. #57
    d-_-b <-- Music is life FleeOnSight's Avatar
    Status
    FleeOnSight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Location
    Texas
    If it makes you nervous you're
    doing it right..
     

    Re: The raikage will gut itachi.

    all I see is genjutsu genjutsu genjutsu lol
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •