Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 51 to 61 of 61
  1. #51
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Posts
    2,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Seriously, there's nothing wrong with the timeline. Read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post
    WOW! Found something!

    It says that Nidaime, about 5 years after the founding of Konohagakure no Sato, due to military reasons, created a shinobi training facility at the base of the Hokage rock. It wasn't called the academy back then.
    It was called the Academy / 忍者学校 (Ninja Gakko) after Tsunade's birth.
    Several years after being officially named the Academy, they hold Teacher Selection Exams / 教師選抜試験 (Kyōshi Senbatsu Shiken).

    Anyways, this makes it clear that the Academy wasn't officially founded until quite a while later and Tobirama could have set up the shinobi training facility while Hashi was still alive. :shrug:
    Does it actually say: " It was called the Academy / 忍者学校 (Ninja Gakko) after Tsunade's birth." in the fanbook?
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Seriously, there's nothing wrong with the timeline. Read.

    In all honesty, in response to most of the timeline errors, it's stupid. Know why?

    Who even delves that deep into the manga? It's a fighting manga.

    I read something similar on people *****ing about a Playstation (the original) being in Harry Potter book... 4? Because the story is set in 1996 and the Playstation didn't come out until 1997 people were like OMG!

    Who. Effing. Cares.

    Do you guys think that Kishimoto is writing a Bible? He's a ****ing human. While were on the subject, QUIT taking every characters word in the story as though he "said it himself". He made each character different from himself and gave them each opinions.

    I never even thought twice about this until that top thread came out. Seriously? Is the direction of the story going to go on a different direction because Shodaime laughed about Tsunade picking up his GAMBLING?

    What the **** people? Get money.
     
         

  3. #53
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: Seriously, there's nothing wrong with the timeline. Read.

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    In all honesty, in response to most of the timeline errors, it's stupid. Know why?

    Who even delves that deep into the manga? It's a fighting manga.

    I read something similar on people *****ing about a Playstation (the original) being in Harry Potter book... 4? Because the story is set in 1996 and the Playstation didn't come out until 1997 people were like OMG!

    Who. Effing. Cares.

    Do you guys think that Kishimoto is writing a Bible? He's a ****ing human. While were on the subject, QUIT taking every characters word in the story as though he "said it himself". He made each character different from himself and gave them each opinions.

    I never even thought twice about this until that top thread came out. Seriously? Is the direction of the story going to go on a different direction because Shodaime laughed about Tsunade picking up his GAMBLING?

    What the **** people? Get money.
    welcome back
     
         

  4. #54
    ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Kirin Rei's Avatar
    Status
    Kirin Rei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kitchen
    Posts
    1,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Seriously, there's nothing wrong with the timeline. Read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    Does it actually say: " It was called the Academy / 忍者学校 (Ninja Gakko) after Tsunade's birth." in the fanbook?
    Oh, nope. It doesn't say that word to word but there's a part dedicated to the Academy and it's history accompanied by a small timeline that points out such events.
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member Sasuke2's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke2 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Seriously, there's nothing wrong with the timeline. Read.

    @Kirin Rei, thought I'm making things up? :D
    Everything I say is referenced by official work.

    Since Konoha is 64-65 (Tsunade was 51 in Part I. and is 54+ now) (4 years have passed since Part I. because 2,5y was Naruto's comeback home from Jiraiya's training, Team 7 reunion and Sasuke killing Oro ~3y and it's quite a while since then) atm and 5 years after it's founding Hashi was already dead, he could never have met Tsunade since she is 54, hope it's clear.

    For the sake of not as wise individuals and people weak at math, Hashi died 5 years after it's founding and Tsunade was born 10 years after it's founding, so unless time travel is possible or ghost of Hashirama taught Tsunade gambling, it's an error.

    EDIT: Naruto was late 12 in chapter 1 and is/was early 16 as of Databook 3 (means 3 years + some months) (which covers only till chapter 395, it's 225 chapters since then so definitely 4 years have passed by now, meaning both Naruto and Sasuke are already 17 quite likely)
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke2; 02-11-2013 at 11:26 PM.

  6. #56
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Seriously, there's nothing wrong with the timeline. Read.

    Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    welcome back
    Thank you
     
         

  7. #57
    ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Kirin Rei's Avatar
    Status
    Kirin Rei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kitchen
    Posts
    1,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Seriously, there's nothing wrong with the timeline. Read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke2 View Post
    @Kirin Rei, thought I'm making things up? :D
    Everything I say is referenced by official work.
    No, of course not. Why would I?
    If you understood it that way I truly apologise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke2 View Post
    Since Konoha is 64-65 (Tsunade was 51 in Part I. and is 54+ now) (4 years have passed since Part I. because 2,5y was Naruto's comeback home from Jiraiya's training, Team 7 reunion and Sasuke killing Oro ~3y and it's quite a while since then) atm and 5 years after it's founding Hashi was already dead, he could never have met Tsunade since she is 54, hope it's clear.

    For the sake of not as wise individuals and people weak at math, Hashi died 5 years after it's founding and Tsunade was born 10 years after it's founding, so unless time travel is possible or ghost of Hashirama taught Tsunade gambling, it's an error.

    EDIT: Naruto was late 12 in chapter 1 and is/was early 16 as of Databook 3 (means 3 years + some months) (which covers only till chapter 395, it's 225 chapters since then so definitely 4 years have passed by now, meaning both Naruto and Sasuke are already 17 quite likely)
    What I'm trying to get to is that we can still figure out a way that doesn't mess up the timeline.

    This is what it says about the founding of the Academy; Nidaime, about 5 years after the founding of Konohagakure no Sato, due to military reasons, created a shinobi training facility at the base of the Hokage rock.

    Consecutively, it states that the training facility officially turned into the Ninja Academy / 忍者学校 (Ninja Gakko) around seven years later.

    If we theorise that it was the actual Ninja Academy, not the training facility that was founded during Tobirama's reign, we can construct the timeline without any glitches and it gives us the much needed two year time span for Tsunade to be able to see Hashi.
    It actually fits perfectly.
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member Sasuke2's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke2 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Seriously, there's nothing wrong with the timeline. Read.

    If we theorize, except it says otherwise. Tobirama clearly built the training facility as a response to the upcoming 1st Shinobi World War, it got renamed into "Academy" by Hiruzen I'm certain
     
         

  9. #59
    Blazing Will! CrimsonFire's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ask the wind
    Posts
    4,514
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....
     

    Re: Seriously, there's nothing wrong with the timeline. Read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    Why do you say Kakashi was 13 and not some other age? if you dont mind me asking.
    Kakashi said he was around Naruto age when became jounin and Naruto was 12-13 in part 1 of the series. During the nine tails attack Kakashi was 14, so that means the events of Kakashi gaiden had to taken place a year ago because Obito defines logic lol of surviving a boulder and meets Madara after the events of Kakashi gaiden in that year, of course it had take at least a year for Obito to recover and regain his strength. I hope that make sense
     
         

  10. #60
    Peace Seeker
    Status
    SO7P is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Seriously, there's nothing wrong with the timeline. Read.

    Quote Originally Posted by XiayouLili8 View Post
    There is no way I'm reading all of this. Shorten it, no one cares about your point if it has to be this lengthy.
    i do care. why are u here btw? people are here to read the explanation, not the summary.
    only lazy people like u would waste ur time on posting that worthless post in a useful thread.

    OT : seems legit. i hope they would take it to count.
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member Sasuke2's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke2 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Seriously, there's nothing wrong with the timeline. Read.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFire View Post
    Kakashi said he was around Naruto age when became jounin and Naruto was 12-13 in part 1 of the series. During the nine tails attack Kakashi was 14, so that means the events of Kakashi gaiden had to taken place a year ago because Obito defines logic lol of surviving a boulder and meets Madara after the events of Kakashi gaiden in that year, of course it had take at least a year for Obito to recover and regain his strength. I hope that make sense
    No, Kakashi was 9 during Gaiden and Obito 13
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •