Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Minato's Speech

    I thought there was'nt much to discuss after the last 2 chapters, except this. Out of all the hokages, minato's speech to sasuke should be the most critical. I think kishi might be delaying this for exactly that reason. Notice how Sasuke directly addressed every hokage in the last chapter except the 4th. Maybe he's saving the twist for the end, like he usually does.
    Anyhow, in case you were wondering, this speech will be important because:

    1. Minato is naruto's father. This knowledge alone would jolt sasuke, for better or worse. There was nothing really new that the 3rd or 2nd told him, but this should be news to him. Especially if he mentions that kushnina was friends with sasuke's mom.

    2. The 9 tails attack was orchestrated by tobi. This is the most obvious point, and it'll be interesting to see sasukes reaction when he realizes that he was duped so that obito could manipulate him.

    3. The 4th is unlikely to be anti uchiha (at least until he finds out tobi was obito lol).

    4. There has to be some sort of meaning to the current events. If at the end sasuke says'ok, thanks hokages but ima go burn konoha down anyway...'that would make the current events pointless. Im not sure sasuke will turn good, but i would expext him to become anti obito/madara. I have this gut feeling something like that might happen.

    Anyway, it could be interesting to see the next few chapters unfold. Certainly beats watching a pony/ogre shaped juubi week after week lol.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Sasuke...is confusing to me.
     
         

  3. #3
    Dragon slayer Ultimate Beast's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate Beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Magnolia
    Posts
    2,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Common sense is awesome
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    I cant wait for what minato will say but i dont think we will hear it untill after next week
     
         

  4. #4
    (-_-)-= - - - - (>_<) MinatoKunzu's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoKunzu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    emilys closet
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    iam watching you
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    naw i say minato and sasuke are going to fight not talk
     
         

  5. #5
    Member ajflash's Avatar
    Status
    ajflash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    638
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    I agree with you i was also thinking about that and i cant wait for the next 2 chapters my prediction is that the hokage gonna join the war with sasuke to beat madara and obito but im not sure on the sasuke turning good part (it would be awesome to see naruto meet minato again) i think hashiramas speech will take a whole chapter
     
         

  6. #6
    虚, ホロウ -Tremendous-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Tremendous- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    U.A.E
    Posts
    2,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    月牙天衝
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Sasuke won't probably be interested in minato maybe ask a few questions then he's gone minding his own business.
     
         

  7. #7
    Artistic Shinobi Nakamazi Itchigo's Avatar
    Status
    Nakamazi Itchigo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    4,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, listen up..!! Heroes are
    people who share their booze
    with other people!!! 'I' WANNA
    DRINK MY BOOZE!!! - Roronoa
    Zoro
     



    Re: Minato's Speech

    I think it'll definitely be the second way and that will lead him to go anti Madara/ Obito..and the cherry on the cake would be adding first way haha I can see Sasuke's face already O.O:whoa:
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by tremendous View Post
    Sasuke won't probably be interested in minato maybe ask a few questions then he's gone minding his own business.
    I would've agreed, except you forget Sasuke is confirming what obito and danzo told him. Tobi told him about itachi, sasuke confirmed it from hiruzen. Tobi told him about the origin of konoha, hes now confirming it from hashirama. Tobi told him about the 9 tails attack, why wouldnt he confirm this from minato? And if he really didnt have anything to ask, he couldve asked oro only to edo tensei the first 3 hokage.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Oldspiceman's Avatar
    Status
    Oldspiceman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Yeah I believe the Fourth telling him he is naruto's father and how Kushina and his mother were friends will jolt sasuke. I don't think he will be a revered hero but more like a hero like his brother shunned but always there to help make things right. The revelation of Tobi being the cause of the 9 tails attack that made everyone question the Uchiha and isolate them even more will make sasuke hate and revile both madara and tobi.
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    PredictionGuru is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kaliningrad
    Posts
    3,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually don't make
    predictions.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    If at the end sasuke says'ok, thanks hokages but ima go burn konoha down anyway...
    I hope that precisely ^this happen. :scorps:
     
         

  11. #11
    susanoo askater1130's Avatar
    Status
    askater1130 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    the 4th speach to sasuke should be last. he started with the 3rd, moved down to 2nd and at the very end he addresses the 1st. the next chapter or 2 will be the 1st responding to sasukes questions and after that he will ask the 4th questions
     
         

  12. #12
    Academy Student blonderamen's Avatar
    Status
    blonderamen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    I hadn't thought of that. I think you're right in many respects. Of course I'm biased here, but I do think that Sasuke finding out that the 4th is Naruto's father will change his view on things, if only slightly. Like you said, I don't think Sasuke will have a complete change of heart, I think he'll just see that Madara and Obito are using him. And Sasuke isn't going to stand for that. I also think that Sasuke will have flash backs of time with Naruto from speaking with Minato. I can't wait to see where Kishi goes with this.
     
         
    Last edited by blonderamen; 02-07-2013 at 09:39 PM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by PredictionGuru View Post
    I hope that precisely ^this happen. :scorps:
    it would make the current arc pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by askater1130 View Post
    the 4th speach to sasuke should be last. he started with the 3rd, moved down to 2nd and at the very end he addresses the 1st. the next chapter or 2 will be the 1st responding to sasukes questions and after that he will ask the 4th questions
    thats the way it looks right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by blonderamen View Post
    I hadn't thought of that. I think you're right in many respects. Of course I'm biased here, but I do think that Sasuke finding out that the 4th is Naruto's father will change his view on things, if only slightly. Like you said, I don't think Sasuke will have a complete change of heart, I think he'll just see that Madara and Obito are using him. And Sasuke isn't going to stand for that. I also think that Sasuke will have flash backs of time with Naruto from speaking with Minato. I can't wait to see where Kishi goes with this.
    Ofc if sasuke wont stand for it that implies a confrontation with obito/madara and a temporary alliance with naruto....almost like the founding of konoha again.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Sasuke will change but I seriously doubt it will be a good change. The look on Sasuke's face says that he is just getting angrier.

    This is just me but I think he goes to the battlefield with the Hokage and acts as a third side turning the war into a three way.

    I think that Sasuke decides to kill not only Naruto and the people of the Hidden Leaf but Obito and Madara as well (or at least he will try).

    Also it was said that the Sharingan gets stronger as one is more filled with hate.

    I think that by the time this is over Sasuke will be angrier and more evil then ever.
     
         

  15. #15
    かぐやは熟女です EPICMenma's Avatar
    Status
    EPICMenma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    FREEEEDDDOOOMMMM
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Minato will tell Sasuke about incident. I bet Sasuke's going revenge on Obito. Obito was one made Uchiha slaughtered by Itachi because Obito Used Kurama to attacked Leaf. Shargarin has skills to control Kurama. Konoha feared Kurama will destory Leaf again in someday.
     
         

  16. #16
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Minato tells Sasuke My Wife Kushina and Your Mother were best of friends,they speed hours taking about you and my son to be Naruto going to school and the ninja academy together getting in all sorts of trouble together.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    I agree with your point and hope it will happen. On the other hand however what questions will he ask that would bring up Naruto's family and the fact that Kushina and Mikoto were friends? Especially since Minato would not have known Sasuke for very long, at most a few months, since he and Kushina both died when Sasuke was an infant.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Killahkels's Avatar
    Status
    Killahkels is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am legend
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    I think sasuke will decide to not only destroy kohona but all shinobi and hokage naruto will have to stop him.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by Killahkels View Post
    I think sasuke will decide to not only destroy kohona but all shinobi and hokage naruto will have to stop him.
    Thats exactly what I think is going to happen.
     
         

  20. #20
    ☆Ex-Equip Empress ☆ Nin89's Avatar
    Status
    Nin89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    ♥MH♥
    Posts
    15,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♥死体パーティーをし
    ましょう♥
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Thats exactly what I think is going to happen.
    Hope so, so they can kill him without any remorse.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Sasuke will change but I seriously doubt it will be a good change. The look on Sasuke's face says that he is just getting angrier.

    This is just me but I think he goes to the battlefield with the Hokage and acts as a third side turning the war into a three way.

    I think that Sasuke decides to kill not only Naruto and the people of the Hidden Leaf but Obito and Madara as well (or at least he will try).

    Also it was said that the Sharingan gets stronger as one is more filled with hate.

    I think that by the time this is over Sasuke will be angrier and more evil then ever.
    I dont see how he gets stronger than the ems. Also the point you forget is its impossible to beat juubi edo madara and obito w.o sasuke allying himself with the shinobi army. He could use the hokages, but even they would struggle w.o naruto and co. The 10 tails is a huge deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I agree with your point and hope it will happen. On the other hand however what questions will he ask that would bring up Naruto's family and the fact that Kushina and Mikoto were friends? Especially since Minato would not have known Sasuke for very long, at most a few months, since he and Kushina both died when Sasuke was an infant.
    It would be easy if minato could remember the past as he talks to sasuke i suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killahkels View Post
    I think sasuke will decide to not only destroy kohona but all shinobi and hokage naruto will have to stop him.
    Sasuke hasnt got what it takes to kill all shinobi, edo madara, obito and most of these 4 hokage beat him, sorry. Thats why hell have to make an alliance for a while.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    I dont see how he gets stronger than the ems. Also the point you forget is its impossible to beat juubi edo madara and obito w.o sasuke allying himself with the shinobi army. He could use the hokages, but even they would struggle w.o naruto and co. The 10 tails is a huge deal.

    It would be easy if minato could remember the past as he talks to sasuke i suppose.


    Sasuke hasnt got what it takes to kill all shinobi, edo madara, obito and most of these 4 hokage beat him, sorry. Thats why hell have to make an alliance for a while.

    It is not impossible to beat Madara without Sasuke. Maybe you haven't noticed but the Shinobi Alliance just kicked Madara right off the Ten Tails.

    Madara Uchiha can be beat by the SA without Sasuke, they are doing a good job so far.


    Also Sasuke is probably going to be fighting both the Shinobi Alliance and Madara using Oro and the four Hokages.
     
         
    Last edited by saw2097; 02-09-2013 at 02:08 PM.

  23. #23
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    It is not impossible to beat Madara without Sasuke. Maybe you haven't noticed but the Shinobi Alliance just kicked Madara right off the Ten Tails.

    Madara Uchiha can be beat by the SA without Sasuke, they are doing a good job so far.


    Also Sasuke is probably going to be fighting both the Shinobi Alliance and Madara using Oro and the four Hokages.
    Madara recieving one blow doesnt mean anything. Shinobi alliance doing a good job? Sure, thats why they got their acting commander, the entire intel squad neji and dozens of other shinobi killed. In case you havent noticed, kyuubi chakra wont last after about 10 or so mins, we'll see how well theyll do after that.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member
    Status
    saltal is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I agree with your point and hope it will happen. On the other hand however what questions will he ask that would bring up Naruto's family and the fact that Kushina and Mikoto were friends? Especially since Minato would not have known Sasuke for very long, at most a few months, since he and Kushina both died when Sasuke was an infant.
    I don't think Minato has ever seen Sasuke, even as an infant - after all, Kushina only saw him when she bumped into Mikoto accidentally. Or maybe not accidentally? I have a hunch the Uchiha were spying on Kushina to know when the birth was coming and notify Obito.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato's Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    It would be easy if minato could remember the past as he talks to sasuke i suppose.
    I see your point. If Sasuke talks to Minato, Minato could say something like "Oh you are Fugaku's/Mikoto's son"
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •