Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Minato's Speech

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    It is not impossible to beat Madara without Sasuke. Maybe you haven't noticed but the Shinobi Alliance just kicked Madara right off the Ten Tails.

Madara Uchiha can be beat by the SA without Sasuke, they are doing a good job so far.

Also Sasuke is probably going to be fighting both the Shinobi Alliance and Madara using Oro and the four Hokages.
    It may not be impossible but most everyone would die. Madara took on all five kages alone and wiped the floor with them. NO he has teamed up with Obito and they have the Juubi.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Minato's Speech

Quote Originally Posted by saltal View Post
    I don't think Minato has ever seen Sasuke, even as an infant - after all, Kushina only saw him when she bumped into Mikoto accidentally. Or maybe not accidentally? I have a hunch the Uchiha were spying on Kushina to know when the birth was coming and notify Obito.
    He probably hasnt seen Sasuke, but he might have met his dad. Uhh no we saw in the flashback that obito learned of narutos birth because kakashi mentioned it out loud over his supposed grave.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I see your point. If Sasuke talks to Minato, Minato could say something like "Oh you are Fugaku's/Mikoto's son"
    Yeah, but i think he'll remember him from naruto's memories, i think he could still have them and just hasnt mentioned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    It may not be impossible but most everyone would die. Madara took on all five kages alone and wiped the floor with them. NO he has teamed up with Obito and they have the Juubi.
    yup.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12