Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    रोक सकता है
    तो रोक ले।

Re: Luffy's new moves(manga only)

His body is rubber and he can use speed. The only upgrade i think is to make his conquerers haki so powerful that even akainu would collapse.
    Isnt it would be great?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Spark View Post
    His body is rubber and he can use speed. The only upgrade i think is to make his conquerers haki so powerful that even akainu would collapse.
    Isnt it would be great?
    Yeah, I've been thinking about that as well. It would be amazing to see, like when Shanks' Haki starts ripping up Whitebeard's ship, but a lot more stronger than that as well, then he could take him down in a moment of weakness, or literally just fry his brain

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    me gusta pizza

Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Yeah, I've been thinking about that as well. It would be amazing to see, like when Shanks' Haki starts ripping up Whitebeard's ship, but a lot more stronger than that as well, then he could take him down in a moment of weakness, or literally just fry his brain
    This idea is totally pointless. He would just one shot everyone, it would become very boring to watch/read.

I suspect another time-skip, where he could maybe use his whole body in Flames and be like *Full Body Red Hawk gear* :D .

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by doubledude View Post
    This idea is totally pointless. He would just one shot everyone, it would become very boring to watch/read.

I suspect another time-skip, where he could maybe use his whole body in Flames and be like *Full Body Red Hawk gear* :D .
    I'm only saying that this will happen when someone's mind is already sort of broken though, when they would be more susceptible to an attack like that. But if this were to happen, Luffy would probably already have an edge in the fight. I'm just saying it would be awesome to see one time As for the 'Full Body Red Hawk', that would be cool to see. But I would love to see him heat himself up to the point where he becomes plasma, like someone else talked about here, and just have this epic, supersonic punch :D

Page 2 of 2 « First 12