Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Status
    jorgelius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    suomi
    Posts
    1,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^
     

    minato don't have kyuubi power in edo form



    maybe he said what he said because he have to use fuuin jutsu to trap juubi inside him, so it's not yet clear why obito could bind bijuus in their previous hosts..

    all these:

    were host prior edo tensei, so obito did bind already sealed bijuus inside them, so argument could be made WE HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REAL JINCHUURIKI REVIVED WITH EDO TENSEI!

    bijuus that battled team naru/kaka were beaten and exhausted when mazou rip them back, maybe that's why we haven't seen juubis true potential.
     
         

  2. #2
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: minato don't have kyuubi power in edo form

    If Minato could not seal the entire 9 tail's what makes you think he would be able to seal the Juubi?
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Delicious! I love pancakes's Avatar
    Status
    I love pancakes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On a hairy mans lap
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    wtf
     

    Re: minato don't have kyuubi power in edo form

    kinkaku and ginkaku?
     
         

  4. #4
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good
     



    Re: minato don't have kyuubi power in edo form

    Yeah,everybody knows that already.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Status
    jorgelius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    suomi
    Posts
    1,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^
     

    Re: minato don't have kyuubi power in edo form

    Quote Originally Posted by I love pancakes View Post
    kinkaku and ginkaku?
    hm. didn't bother put this in thread i had feeling someone brought this up so kinkaku only had chakra of ninetails he wasn't host, any special ability is restored with edo tensei but two beings in same body is bit tricky and not possible
     
         

  6. #6
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: minato don't have kyuubi power in edo form

    Quote Originally Posted by jorgelius View Post
    hm. didn't bother put this in thread i had feeling someone brought this up so kinkaku only had chakra of ninetails he wasn't host, any special ability is restored with edo tensei but two beings in same body is bit tricky and not possible
    Minato is not a host of Kyuubi either.
     
         

  7. #7
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    1,666
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: minato don't have kyuubi power in edo form

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    If Minato could not seal the entire 9 tail's what makes you think he would be able to seal the Juubi?
    I agree with this but he could seal some of the jyuubi just like he did with the nine tails
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Delicious! I love pancakes's Avatar
    Status
    I love pancakes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On a hairy mans lap
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    wtf
     

    Re: minato don't have kyuubi power in edo form

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    I agree with this but he could seal some of the jyuubi just like he did with the nine tails
    dont jutsu depend soleley on how much chakra you put into them? seeing as in edo state he has infinite amount of chakra, he could use up all of his chakra (to the point where he would instantly die if he was alive) and make the seal much stronger that way and stuff
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Status
    jorgelius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    suomi
    Posts
    1,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^
     

    Re: minato don't have kyuubi power in edo form

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    If Minato could not seal the entire 9 tail's what makes you think he would be able to seal the Juubi?
    did u mean minato wasn't able to seal kyuubi and what makes me this madara would be able to seal juubi ??

    minato did seal whole kyubi yang side to naruto and ying to himself, came back to deep in naruto's mind and restored seal once again, but juubi is different case.. madara usually tame his bijuu, but juubi has even more evolved eyes, casting genjutsu to someone with same eyes don't work or so itachi said so i don't have a clue how madara could tame juubi
     
         

  10. #10
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: minato don't have kyuubi power in edo form

    Quote Originally Posted by jorgelius View Post
    did u mean minato wasn't able to seal kyuubi and what makes me this madara would be able to seal juubi ??

    minato did seal whole kyubi yang side to naruto and ying to himself, came back to deep in naruto's mind and restored seal once again, but juubi is different case.. madara usually tame his bijuu, but juubi has even more evolved eyes, casting genjutsu to someone with same eyes don't work or so itachi said so i don't have a clue how madara could tame juubi
    Yin*

    And as well, I believe only those with high life force can seal Juubi (etc Naruto for having true bloodline with Senju/Rikudou Sennin.

    By the way, where was it stated that he sealed Yin? Because if he sealed Yin then Kurama would never have raged on Naruto, because Yin is opposite to Yang with would mean if Yang is happiness (With we have seen Kurama be) then Yin is hatred, so if he took away Kurama's Yin then Naruto should never have gone into Kyuubi mode.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member
    Status
    saltal is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: minato don't have kyuubi power in edo form

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    Yin*
    By the way, where was it stated that he sealed Yin? Because if he sealed Yin then Kurama would never have raged on Naruto, because Yin is opposite to Yang with would mean if Yang is happiness (With we have seen Kurama be) then Yin is hatred, so if he took away Kurama's Yin then Naruto should never have gone into Kyuubi mode.
    Here:

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/370/11
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/370/12
     
         

  12. #12
    ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Kirin Rei's Avatar
    Status
    Kirin Rei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kitchen
    Posts
    1,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: minato don't have kyuubi power in edo form

    Quote Originally Posted by jorgelius View Post
    maybe he said what he said because he have to use fuuin jutsu to trap juubi inside him, so it's not yet clear why obito could bind bijuus in their previous hosts..

    were host prior edo tensei, so obito did bind already sealed bijuus inside them, so argument could be made WE HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REAL JINCHUURIKI REVIVED WITH EDO TENSEI!

    bijuus that battled team naru/kaka were beaten and exhausted when mazou rip them back, maybe that's why we haven't seen juubis true potential.
    I'll try to clear a part up.
    Obito bound the bijuu to the ex host edos using chakra rods, like hook pins.
    Son Goku explains it in the following panel.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •