Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Member
    Status
    uchihassuc3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    my rankings

    in my opinion i got to say that either minato or itachi are the best
    proof since i know you want some and im gonna give it to you real good
    1.) itachi has susano'o which is by far better than sasukes because you know sasuke sucks yah i went there
    2.) minato took on A and B and didnt get hurt he is faster than A he basically **** on obito( a fodder in my eye )
    3.) itachi easily joined the akustuki and took out his clan in a night, leaving sasuke alone like a boss because he doesnt deserve love.
    4.) minato created rasengan which is now the leaf village's hero's number one technique that he spams because for some reason cant learn anything other than rasengan and shadow clones and summoning.
    5.)sasuke is at the bottom of the list 1 above sakura who just whines about everything involving sasuke. they deserve eachother because they suck so much ( my opinion) not trying to start a flame war.
    6.) kakashi is awesome and almost as good as hiruzen THE GOD OF SHINOBI
    7.) tobirama is not better than hashirama just because this chapter who made madara run away and hide, it was hashirama not tobirama creating a stupid jutsu that makes kabuto **** on most of the alliance
    8.)and nagato is just a plain beast that can rape anyone but itachi and minato because they are more beastly
    so my rankings are
    1.)minato
    2.)itachi
    3.) nagato
    4.)hashirama
    5.)madara
    6.) hiruzen
    7.)naruto
    8.) kakashi
    9.)tobirama
    10.) rock lee
    and all the way at the bottom we have sasuke sakura
    not a flame war just my opinion
     
         
    Last edited by uchihassuc3; 02-08-2013 at 05:44 AM.

  2. #2
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O
     



    Re: my rankings

    Sorry I disagree.
     
         

  3. #3
    Hunter-Nin MystNin13's Avatar
    Status
    MystNin13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    282
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: my rankings

    Though i dont agree with your rankings i appreciate your respect for Itachi and Minato
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.
     

    Re: my rankings

    I disagree
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: my rankings

    (Reads List) :lmao:
     
         

  6. #6
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: my rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    I disagree
    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    Sorry I disagree.
    Ditto
     
         

  7. #7
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: my rankings

    Agree, and disagree and didn't you make this already -_-"
     
         

  8. #8
    Academy Student
    Status
    Soccersport is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: my rankings

    Wow the most insightful post I have yet to see on Narutobase to this day. Absolutely well put together and thought provoking. However I think Orochimaru should be included as well. He has done nothing but die and come back to life numerous times throughout the show.(No Sarcasm Intended.)
     
         

  9. #9
    Member
    Status
    uchihassuc3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: my rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by Soccersport View Post
    Wow the most insightful post I have yet to see on Narutobase to this day. Absolutely well put together and thought provoking. However I think Orochimaru should be included as well. He has done nothing but die and come back to life numerous times throughout the show.(No Sarcasm Intended.)
    this is the reply i was hoping for finally someone who thinks like a true fan
     
         

  10. #10
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: my rankings

    <--------still the best
     
         

  11. #11
    Member
    Status
    uchihassuc3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: my rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Agree, and disagree and didn't you make this already -_-"
    i did but it was unedited
     
         

  12. #12
    Member
    Status
    uchihassuc3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: my rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihaminato19 View Post
    <--------still the best
    obviously
     
         

  13. #13
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: my rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihassuc3 View Post
    obviously
    I don't rant on my bro because ppl know his place, even if they say itachi > him i just say eh, idk, idc.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member
    Status
    uchihassuc3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: my rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    I don't rant on my bro because ppl know his place, even if they say itachi > him i just say eh, idk, idc.
    yah i know minato is #1
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •