Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Tobirama was a BETTER Hokage....

This is not a versus thread! Please do not bring the battle prowess of the brothers, as that is not what this thread is about.

Now with that out of the way, time for the questions.

Out of the two Senju brothers, who do you think influenced Konoha and the ninja world the most?
    And whose influnce was more beneficial for Konoha and the Ninja World?

Hashirama Senju:

Hashirama was one of the founders of Konoha, he initially set up the village and was the leader until his death. During his term as Hokage, he did many a thing that would influence the entire ninja world and Konoha.

As everyone knows he fought and defeated Madara Uchiha, who also wished to lead Konoha. That in itself is beneficial for Konoha...Or is it???? Thats a different thread altogether.
    In defeating Madara, he gained the 9 tails, which to this day has been under Konohas control. It is definitely a good to have in case of war, defensive or offensive.
    With that he also distributed tailed beasts to the different villages around the ninja world. To "even" things up, however these have always caused trouble in every village, with hundreds dying in the attampt to restrain and control them.

Definitely the most influential thing he has done for Konoha is the The Will of Fire. "This is what gives Konohagakure shinobi the strength to continue fighting against all odds, building willpower and strength of character. It is also symbolic of the hopes and dreams of the previous generation being passed to the next"-Narutopedia. All ninja in Konoha live by it and it is what pushes Naruto to protect the world. This was a senju belief and both Hashirama and Tobirama passed this on.

Now finally Hshiramas final influence on the ninja world was his DNA itself, this is definitely a negative influence. Ninja have always coveted it, Madara used it to gain the Rinnegan and live until he meet Obito, when he was reanimated he used it to help him defeat the five kage and now control the Juubi. Obito is half Hashirama DNA, this also allows him to use Mokuton, boasts his use of Kamui and control the Juubi using his Rinnegan and Mokuton. It has also been used to create 100000 zetsu clones, which have killed between 20000-60000 ninja from every village.

Tobirama Senju:

Tobirama was also a founding member of Konoha, and also had a major impact on the ninja world.

During his reign after Hashiramas death, Tobirama set about reforming the village, much like Caesar Augustus. He set up many organisations in Konoha which over the years would be adopted by every single major village and many of the smaller ones, these included the ANBU, the Academy, the Chuunin exams and as everybody knows he made the Uchiha, the leaders of the police force. Every single one of these are beneficial for Konoha and also the ninja system in general. Adversely making the Uchiha the police force has had very dire consequences, however at the time it seemed to him the best thing to do, as they were definitely suited for it.

He also had some other influences on Konoha for example he created all the infrastructure in Konoha, he formed an alliance with Kumogakure, during which he was almost killed. And he was a firm believer in the Will of Fire, instilling that into the Hiruzen, who instilled that into many a shinobi including Naruto himself.

His negative effect on the ninja world is a big one, he created the jutsu known as Summoning:Impure World Reincarnation. This technique has caused major heart and headaches for the ninja world as a whole. During the Konoha invasion arc, it was used to kill the third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi by Orochimaru. Later on Kabuto used it to someone 30+ of the strongest ninja in history, this technique caused the defeat of every Kage and countless fodder ninja who lost their lives fighting the Edos.

Now to the answer the questions

I believe Tobirama was more of an influnce on the ninja world and Konoha than Hashirama was, and i also believe it was for the better. The only thing Hashirama did for the benefit of Konoha was creating and defeating Madara, which may not neccesarily have been a good thing, and preach the will of fire. Tobirama revolutionised ALL the villages for the better, and was also a firm believer in the Will of Fire.

The decision comes down to their negative effects Tobirama indirectly caused the Uchiha clan slaughter, he also made Edo Tensei, which is obviously a justu that has caused vast amounts of deaths.

However the use of Hashirmas DNA is far worse....It allowed Madara to use the Mazou, which allowed him to live. If Madara had not survived, neither would have Obito as Madara(using Hashi DNA) used Hashi DNA to restore him. Madara turned Obito into what he is today, that same Obito who released the Nine tails and had both of Narutos parents killed. That Obito who created Akatsuki, which made Nagato destroy Konoha. That Obito who has captured 7 bijuu and has started a war against the ninja world killing 70000+ people.

Result: Tobirama Senju may have been weaker than Hashirama, but he was far the better Hokage.

Status
    Dec 2012
    King of Heroes

Re: Tobirama was a BETTER Hokage....

Hashirama can't really help it that everyone uses his DNA like steroids.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    Hashirama can't really help it that everyone uses his DNA like steroids.
    Shisui did.

Status
    Jan 2012
    I put the dying in studying

You can't say Hashirama was a worse hokage because he has strong DNA.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    You can't say Hashirama was a worse hokage because he has strong DNA.
    I kinda blame Tobirama for it aswell, he knew what was required for Edo Tensei, if Iwas him I woulve done everything i could to make sure nobody got a hold if it.......or just revived him lol.

★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

<--------best

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon Uchiha View Post

However the use of Hashirmas DNA is far worse....It allowed Madara to use the Mazou, which allowed him to live. If Madara had not survived, neither would have Obito as Madara(using Hashi DNA) used Hashi DNA to restore him. Madara turned Obito into what he is today, that same Obito who released the Nine tails and had both of Narutos parents killed. That Obito who created Akatsuki, which made Nagato destroy Konoha. That Obito who has captured 7 bijuu and has started a war against the ninja world killing 70000+ people.

Result: Tobirama Senju may have been weaker than Hashirama, but he was far the better Hokage.
    But the 1st had to fight Madra which is why Madra got the 1st DNA there was nothing else he could do right?

Status
    Dec 2012
    King of Heroes

Shisui did.
    Shisui knew the power of KA, and even still Danzo was able to take it from him. Hashi had no idea what his DNA was capable of and really, how could he? He probably thought his DNA was no different than anyone else's.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    Shisui knew the power of KA, and even still Danzo was able to take it from him. Hashi had no idea what his DNA was capable of and really, how could he? He probably thought his DNA was no different than anyone else's.
    Shisui knew the power of KA and the limitations, the decade wait between using it, would definitely have been a factor in losing the eye. But thats not what i was talking about, he got rid of all trace of his dna...Even Kabuto couldnt find his DNA.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Well, he may have had more of a hand in setting up more systems but remember, Hashirama did die younger than Tobirama did. Barely, but still, one year can make one hell of a difference, Tobirama has a hand in destroying the ninja world too, JUST with the creation of Impure World Resurrection... Well, that and turning a generation of Uchiha into megalomaniacs. (Bound to happen, but he pushed it.)

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    Well, he may have had more of a hand in setting up more systems but remember, Hashirama did die younger than Tobirama did. Barely, but still, one year can make one hell of a difference, Tobirama has a hand in destroying the ninja world too, JUST with the creation of Impure World Resurrection... Well, that and turning a generation of Uchiha into megalomaniacs. (Bound to happen, but he pushed it.)
    I may be blind but I dont really see anything that Hashirama has done to benefit Konoha. The will of fire was both of them, the defeat of Madara may or may not have benefitted Konoha.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

So you're saying Tobirama > Hashirama because of attitude ? That's what I've gathered from your thread.

No my friend. Hashirama > Tobirama / Hokage.

Return of the Ring Lord of the Kings's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    RESTORING THE ORDER

Nope,Itachi would be the best Hokage of all times

Status
    May 2012
    Oxygen .

No...Hashirama definetely >> Tobirama in all aspects

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Shisui knew the power of KA and the limitations, the decade wait between using it, would definitely have been a factor in losing the eye. But thats not what i was talking about, he got rid of all trace of his dna...Even Kabuto couldnt find his DNA.
    The difference in Shisui and Hashirama is that that Hashirama was a HOKAGE. He couldn't just make commit suicide as he needed to protect the village.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

I didn't read all of it but I know for a fact that Tobirama was the better Hokage and 619 was a proof of it. He replaced Hashirama even when Hashirama was alive and Healthy meaning he was the better leader to begin with

Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I know what this is about. Hashirama's personality... Just because Tobirama is more serious than Hashirama, you think he is a better Hokage?
    Tell me I'm wrong... We all know what both brothers had done for the village before the latest chapter and no one considered Tobirama to be better than Hashirama until the latest chapter.

Tobirama's jutsu and political system messed up the shinobi world. If he never created ET, Madara wouldn't be alive right now and if he didn't force the Uchiha into a corner, Sasuke wouldn't have gone on a killing spree.
    Well, it was for the better that the Uchiha got annihilated..

Hashirama can't help that people used his Dna as steroids, but Tobirama be blamed for the stuff he created.

Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by J O K E R View Post
    So you're saying Tobirama > Hashirama because of attitude ? That's what I've gathered from your thread.

No my friend. Hashirama > Tobirama / Hokage.
    The thread maker is just like a girl. Most chicks likes guys with bad attitudes...
    Don't know how Hashirama's personality makes him less worthy of his title. Madara kept bragging about him...

Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?

people can't help that hashirama gets his dna used for a power boost,like people can't help that people have used tobiramas jutsu to destroy the village,
    I mean take a look at madara,he consist of the powers of edo tensei(tobirams power) and wood release(hashirams power)
    so are you gonna blame that one hashirama?

Status
    Aug 2012
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"

its hard to compare the deeds of the great senju brothers but hey .... hashirama was the founder and the first leader so thats a biiiiiig POINT for him, without him laying the foundation tobirama and the others who came after him would have had nothing.