Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    i agree, if he could take the air out of a room or an area, fire would not work, people could not breath, very strong
    thanks.

i think same goes with water manipulation, blood or body contains water (from Avatar),

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how about naruto soon learning his kekkei genkai
    which would be hotter than amaterasu
    and colder than ice

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and ofcourse his gotta learn another level of sage mode

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

i think naruto will get some kind of staff because sasuke has a sword and rikudou sennin had a sword and a staff when he batteld the 10 tails and naruto is a sage and to me staff's fit better with sage's

General Masters Naruto X Vasto Lorde's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i also think he needs to work on his sage mode, like being able to restore it while moving... that would help him soo much....

Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X Vasto Lorde View Post
    i also think he needs to work on his sage mode, like being able to restore it while moving... that would help him soo much....
    If only ma and pa toad could fuse with naruto. But that damn fox won't allow it.:mad:
    He would then have access to all the sage techs+genjutsu+ma and pa elements.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    i think naruto will get some kind of staff because sasuke has a sword and rikudou sennin had a sword and a staff when he batteld the 10 tails and naruto is a sage and to me staff's fit better with sage's
    i can agree a staff would serve naruto far better than a sword, i could see him doing wind tech. With a staff. Wind so fast and strong removing enemies from the battlefield or cutting them down. And since he likes clones it could help those tech.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X Vasto Lorde View Post
    I THINK HE WILL LEARN TO MAKE ITS EFFECTS permanent, OR I STILL THINK THE FOX CAN GIVE HIM THOSE BENIFITS ONCE HE LEARNS.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think that Naruto would be far more powerfull without the Kyubi.... I will try to explain why...As stated in the manga bijoutiera's chakras are not only extremely large but also super extremely sinister cold and blah blah blah...(ok i am exaggerating a bit but u get the point.And it also somewhere says that Naruto's chakra (maybe a very small part) is in a constant battle with the Kyubi's leaking chakra trying to surpess it (back to the cage propably). When Jirayia saw the seal the 4th made he assumed that he made it to protect the kid...But what if he did in order to make Naruto stronger? If there is something evil then there is something good in order to maintain balance. So it is only logical to assume that an overwheliming healing, loving, caring, protecting, peaceful blah blah blah chakra exists. I personally and humbly believe that the 4th saw that in Naruto but that wasn't good enough...He needed more training. He needed to train his chakra so that he could become not only a chakra freak but also to lvl it's quality up. And i can't think of a better way doing that than sealing Kyubi's chakra to his body and having a small amount of it constatly leaking....Also there are some faint hints to that. The instantaneous healing ability he has was mentioned quite a few times as to how he was able to recover so fast after going back from the Kyubi mode and resisting the dmg to the body that would have normally killed anyone else. The only reason nobody could ever notice is because those 2 completely opposite chakra's are nullifying its other's effect and that Naruto's "holy" chakra is to small to completly overwhelm Kyubis sinister chakra which is in the cage. So not even a sensor would propably notice that, because as i already said the leaking chakra nullifies "holly's" chakra abilities and the sensor would feel only a normal chakra and a sinister one.....I hope i did not put it in so many words..... Also don't forget the Kyubi is the reason why Naruto can't fuse with the sage toad's....

Now continuing i would like to point something else. Naruto has on his face 6 marks, 3 on the left cheek and 3 on the right. Since now i was thinking that it was a mark from the fox or something like that...but what if it means that he was born with the ability to become a soth6p?

About Itachi's gift i have 2 theories
    1! Itachi was pretty much obsessed or should i say a collector of really powerfull items. So what if the gift is either the sword or the staff or the necklace that the sot6p had? Or all of them....:P The necklace has 6 eye like figures and the staff has 6 rings on it....Those weapons would be the ultimate ones if they could hurt hurt Juybi...i mean why would he carry something that is essentially useless? Remember that the sword of kusanagi could not even hurt Naruto in the 4-tail mode....For example an ability that would be usefull would be a "dimensional cut" so not even Madara could avoid it... (something that is essentialy able to cut not only in the space and time it is but every dimension and time exists)

2! Itachi gave Naruto some of his spiritual energy and powerfull chakras he possesed as an uchiha member....

that's all for now!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you forget that there is such a jutsu that will be devastating to all who oppose naruto, and its the undisclosed one that jiraiya and his little frog homie talked about just before his fight with pain it could very be the total control of th nine tails or it could be something the likes of the naruto world has ever seen

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you forget that there is such a jutsu that will be devastating to all who oppose naruto, and its the undisclosed one that jiraiya and his little frog homie talked about just before his fight with pain it could very be the total control of th nine tails or it could be something the likes of the naruto world has ever seen

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i completely agree to u Tim, Naruto is basically able to do three things (Kagebunshin, Rasengan and Kyuubi), which limits his abilities in a fight, especially on longer ranges. Temari as an example showed that windias capable to do heavy damage above long ranges, why shouldnt naruto get some good distance jutsus too (frs seems to be pretty slow and costs tons of chakra)?

General Masters Naruto X Vasto Lorde's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerVII View Post
    i think that Naruto would be far more powerfull without the Kyubi.... I will try to explain why...As stated in the manga bijoutiera's chakras are not only extremely large but also super extremely sinister cold and blah blah blah...(ok i am exaggerating a bit but u get the point.And it also somewhere says that Naruto's chakra (maybe a very small part) is in a constant battle with the Kyubi's leaking chakra trying to surpess it (back to the cage propably). When Jirayia saw the seal the 4th made he assumed that he made it to protect the kid...But what if he did in order to make Naruto stronger? If there is something evil then there is something good in order to maintain balance. So it is only logical to assume that an overwheliming healing, loving, caring, protecting, peaceful blah blah blah chakra exists. I personally and humbly believe that the 4th saw that in Naruto but that wasn't good enough...He needed more training. He needed to train his chakra so that he could become not only a chakra freak but also to lvl it's quality up. And i can't think of a better way doing that than sealing Kyubi's chakra to his body and having a small amount of it constatly leaking....Also there are some faint hints to that. The instantaneous healing ability he has was mentioned quite a few times as to how he was able to recover so fast after going back from the Kyubi mode and resisting the dmg to the body that would have normally killed anyone else. The only reason nobody could ever notice is because those 2 completely opposite chakra's are nullifying its other's effect and that Naruto's "holy" chakra is to small to completly overwhelm Kyubis sinister chakra which is in the cage. So not even a sensor would propably notice that, because as i already said the leaking chakra nullifies "holly's" chakra abilities and the sensor would feel only a normal chakra and a sinister one.....I hope i did not put it in so many words..... Also don't forget the Kyubi is the reason why Naruto can't fuse with the sage toad's....

Now continuing i would like to point something else. Naruto has on his face 6 marks, 3 on the left cheek and 3 on the right. Since now i was thinking that it was a mark from the fox or something like that...but what if it means that he was born with the ability to become a soth6p?

About Itachi's gift i have 2 theories
    1! Itachi was pretty much obsessed or should i say a collector of really powerfull items. So what if the gift is either the sword or the staff or the necklace that the sot6p had? Or all of them....:P The necklace has 6 eye like figures and the staff has 6 rings on it....Those weapons would be the ultimate ones if they could hurt hurt Juybi...i mean why would he carry something that is essentially useless? Remember that the sword of kusanagi could not even hurt Naruto in the 4-tail mode....For example an ability that would be usefull would be a "dimensional cut" so not even Madara could avoid it... (something that is essentialy able to cut not only in the space and time it is but every dimension and time exists)

2! Itachi gave Naruto some of his spiritual energy and powerfull chakras he possesed as an uchiha member....

that's all for now!
    i kinda agree yet i dont...

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by revan View Post
    i completely agree to u tim, naruto is basically able to do three things (kagebunshin, rasengan and kyuubi), which limits his abilities in a fight, especially on longer ranges. Temari as an example showed that windias capable to do heavy damage above long ranges, why shouldnt naruto get some good distance jutsus too (frs seems to be pretty slow and costs tons of chakra)?
    i must disagree, naruto is able to do every type but its the trainning that he lacks, he is 16. Everyone around him knows of the danger is was under and trainned him to deal with top level ninja, so he has gaps in his skills, but he knows more than he shows, j-man told him to never show all of what you lnow, and he lives by that. But he will hae some long distance tech. But he is also a short range fighter. Just wait and see i think you will be surprised. Ninja war is a chance to show he abilities

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he just needs to learn more jutsu/technique period... he only uses a max of 5/8 different jutsu/techs per battle... while other strong shinobi use way more

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think he will learn the Flying Thunder God Jutsu.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think naruto will at some point go to the sand and learn wind techniques (since that is there signature element

leaf-fire
    mist-water
    cloud-lightning
    rock-earth
    sand-wind) probably from garaa's sensei

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    i think he will learn the flying thunder god jutsu.
    i hope so, but it wont be thunde, but flying wind god jutsu, since he is wind nature

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think the Thunder in Flying Thunder God (Hiraishin) refers to a chakra nature. I think it refers to being able to get from one place to another extremely fast like lightning. If it was Flying Wind God it would be Hifuushin no jutsu or something like that which doesn't sound as cool. According to Narutopedia Hiraishin is the phonic of the Japanese word for lightning rod. So it's just like a metaphor for how Minato can move between his seals instantaneously.

But I may be completely wrong... lol

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    I don't think the Thunder in Flying Thunder God (Hiraishin) refers to a chakra nature. I think it refers to being able to get from one place to another extremely fast like lightning. If it was Flying Wind God it would be Hifuushin no jutsu or something like that which doesn't sound as cool. According to Narutopedia Hiraishin is the phonic of the Japanese word for lightning rod. So it's just like a metaphor for how Minato can move between his seals instantaneously.

But I may be completely wrong... lol
    you sound right, there is no "thunder" element, i would say the closest is lightning, and it is not called Lightning Thunder God

Page 2 of 2 « First 12