Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 45
  1. #21
    General Masters Naruto X Vasto Lorde's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto X Vasto Lorde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    177
    Location
    Winchester, VA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    I agree with your hypothesis... but i think that naruto needs to work more on his rasengan and making it more useful kinda like sasuke's chidori he can make his chidori a long ranged wepon... and naruto needs to learn how to controll the nine tailed fox's power...
     
         

  2. #22
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    649
    Location
    Everywhere.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    But Sasuke is altering his Chidori with shape manipulation. The Rasengan is already the most powerful shape manipulation. Thats why to make it even stronger Naruto needed to add a nature to it (wind). To beat Madara and all that he definitely needs control of the kyuubi and an enhanced sage mode like he's working on now. But in order to be Hokage he needs to become more well rounded with ninjutsu for different situations and not just super overkill techs.
     
         

  3. #23
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    naruto needs to maximize his talent with his wind until he can manipulate the air including inside the human body (DEADLIEST TECHNIQUE).
     
         

  4. #24
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    527
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    naruto needs to maximize his talent with his wind until he can manipulate the air including inside the human body (deadliest technique).
    i agree, if he could take the air out of a room or an area, fire would not work, people could not breath, very strong
     
         

  5. #25
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    649
    Location
    Everywhere.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    Yes that's beastly. And then he could get really good and take only specific gases out of an area and concentrate a poisonous gas or a highly flammable gas so if sasuke were to use a fire tech it would just ignite all the air around him.
     
         

  6. #26
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    i agree, if he could take the air out of a room or an area, fire would not work, people could not breath, very strong
    thanks.

    i think same goes with water manipulation, blood or body contains water (from Avatar),
     
         

  7. #27
    Member taz7's Avatar
    Status
    taz7 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    68
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    how about naruto soon learning his kekkei genkai
    which would be hotter than amaterasu
    and colder than ice
     
         

  8. #28
    Member taz7's Avatar
    Status
    taz7 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    68
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    and ofcourse his gotta learn another level of sage mode
     
         

  9. #29
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,787
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    i think naruto will get some kind of staff because sasuke has a sword and rikudou sennin had a sword and a staff when he batteld the 10 tails and naruto is a sage and to me staff's fit better with sage's
     
         

  10. #30
    General Masters Naruto X Vasto Lorde's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto X Vasto Lorde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    177
    Location
    Winchester, VA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    i also think he needs to work on his sage mode, like being able to restore it while moving... that would help him soo much....
     
         

  11. #31
    Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    280
    Location
    florida
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X Vasto Lorde View Post
    i also think he needs to work on his sage mode, like being able to restore it while moving... that would help him soo much....
    If only ma and pa toad could fuse with naruto. But that damn fox won't allow it.:mad:
    He would then have access to all the sage techs+genjutsu+ma and pa elements.
     
         

  12. #32
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    527
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    i think naruto will get some kind of staff because sasuke has a sword and rikudou sennin had a sword and a staff when he batteld the 10 tails and naruto is a sage and to me staff's fit better with sage's
    i can agree a staff would serve naruto far better than a sword, i could see him doing wind tech. With a staff. Wind so fast and strong removing enemies from the battlefield or cutting them down. And since he likes clones it could help those tech.
     
         

  13. #33
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    527
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X Vasto Lorde View Post
    i also think he needs to work on his sage mode, like being able to restore it while moving... that would help him soo much....
    I THINK HE WILL LEARN TO MAKE ITS EFFECTS permanent, OR I STILL THINK THE FOX CAN GIVE HIM THOSE BENIFITS ONCE HE LEARNS.
     
         

  14. #34
    Member
    Status
    TylerVII is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    75
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    i think that Naruto would be far more powerfull without the Kyubi.... I will try to explain why...As stated in the manga bijoutiera's chakras are not only extremely large but also super extremely sinister cold and blah blah blah...(ok i am exaggerating a bit but u get the point.And it also somewhere says that Naruto's chakra (maybe a very small part) is in a constant battle with the Kyubi's leaking chakra trying to surpess it (back to the cage propably). When Jirayia saw the seal the 4th made he assumed that he made it to protect the kid...But what if he did in order to make Naruto stronger? If there is something evil then there is something good in order to maintain balance. So it is only logical to assume that an overwheliming healing, loving, caring, protecting, peaceful blah blah blah chakra exists. I personally and humbly believe that the 4th saw that in Naruto but that wasn't good enough...He needed more training. He needed to train his chakra so that he could become not only a chakra freak but also to lvl it's quality up. And i can't think of a better way doing that than sealing Kyubi's chakra to his body and having a small amount of it constatly leaking....Also there are some faint hints to that. The instantaneous healing ability he has was mentioned quite a few times as to how he was able to recover so fast after going back from the Kyubi mode and resisting the dmg to the body that would have normally killed anyone else. The only reason nobody could ever notice is because those 2 completely opposite chakra's are nullifying its other's effect and that Naruto's "holy" chakra is to small to completly overwhelm Kyubis sinister chakra which is in the cage. So not even a sensor would propably notice that, because as i already said the leaking chakra nullifies "holly's" chakra abilities and the sensor would feel only a normal chakra and a sinister one.....I hope i did not put it in so many words..... Also don't forget the Kyubi is the reason why Naruto can't fuse with the sage toad's....

    Now continuing i would like to point something else. Naruto has on his face 6 marks, 3 on the left cheek and 3 on the right. Since now i was thinking that it was a mark from the fox or something like that...but what if it means that he was born with the ability to become a soth6p?

    About Itachi's gift i have 2 theories
    1! Itachi was pretty much obsessed or should i say a collector of really powerfull items. So what if the gift is either the sword or the staff or the necklace that the sot6p had? Or all of them....:P The necklace has 6 eye like figures and the staff has 6 rings on it....Those weapons would be the ultimate ones if they could hurt hurt Juybi...i mean why would he carry something that is essentially useless? Remember that the sword of kusanagi could not even hurt Naruto in the 4-tail mode....For example an ability that would be usefull would be a "dimensional cut" so not even Madara could avoid it... (something that is essentialy able to cut not only in the space and time it is but every dimension and time exists)

    2! Itachi gave Naruto some of his spiritual energy and powerfull chakras he possesed as an uchiha member....

    that's all for now!
     
         

  15. #35
    ANBU BLACK OPS Dtoxxdasavvyone's Avatar
    Status
    Dtoxxdasavvyone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    370
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    you forget that there is such a jutsu that will be devastating to all who oppose naruto, and its the undisclosed one that jiraiya and his little frog homie talked about just before his fight with pain it could very be the total control of th nine tails or it could be something the likes of the naruto world has ever seen
     
         

  16. #36
    ANBU BLACK OPS Dtoxxdasavvyone's Avatar
    Status
    Dtoxxdasavvyone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    370
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    you forget that there is such a jutsu that will be devastating to all who oppose naruto, and its the undisclosed one that jiraiya and his little frog homie talked about just before his fight with pain it could very be the total control of th nine tails or it could be something the likes of the naruto world has ever seen
     
         

  17. #37
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    under the evening sky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    i completely agree to u Tim, Naruto is basically able to do three things (Kagebunshin, Rasengan and Kyuubi), which limits his abilities in a fight, especially on longer ranges. Temari as an example showed that windias capable to do heavy damage above long ranges, why shouldnt naruto get some good distance jutsus too (frs seems to be pretty slow and costs tons of chakra)?
     
         

  18. #38
    General Masters Naruto X Vasto Lorde's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto X Vasto Lorde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    177
    Location
    Winchester, VA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerVII View Post
    i think that Naruto would be far more powerfull without the Kyubi.... I will try to explain why...As stated in the manga bijoutiera's chakras are not only extremely large but also super extremely sinister cold and blah blah blah...(ok i am exaggerating a bit but u get the point.And it also somewhere says that Naruto's chakra (maybe a very small part) is in a constant battle with the Kyubi's leaking chakra trying to surpess it (back to the cage propably). When Jirayia saw the seal the 4th made he assumed that he made it to protect the kid...But what if he did in order to make Naruto stronger? If there is something evil then there is something good in order to maintain balance. So it is only logical to assume that an overwheliming healing, loving, caring, protecting, peaceful blah blah blah chakra exists. I personally and humbly believe that the 4th saw that in Naruto but that wasn't good enough...He needed more training. He needed to train his chakra so that he could become not only a chakra freak but also to lvl it's quality up. And i can't think of a better way doing that than sealing Kyubi's chakra to his body and having a small amount of it constatly leaking....Also there are some faint hints to that. The instantaneous healing ability he has was mentioned quite a few times as to how he was able to recover so fast after going back from the Kyubi mode and resisting the dmg to the body that would have normally killed anyone else. The only reason nobody could ever notice is because those 2 completely opposite chakra's are nullifying its other's effect and that Naruto's "holy" chakra is to small to completly overwhelm Kyubis sinister chakra which is in the cage. So not even a sensor would propably notice that, because as i already said the leaking chakra nullifies "holly's" chakra abilities and the sensor would feel only a normal chakra and a sinister one.....I hope i did not put it in so many words..... Also don't forget the Kyubi is the reason why Naruto can't fuse with the sage toad's....

    Now continuing i would like to point something else. Naruto has on his face 6 marks, 3 on the left cheek and 3 on the right. Since now i was thinking that it was a mark from the fox or something like that...but what if it means that he was born with the ability to become a soth6p?

    About Itachi's gift i have 2 theories
    1! Itachi was pretty much obsessed or should i say a collector of really powerfull items. So what if the gift is either the sword or the staff or the necklace that the sot6p had? Or all of them....:P The necklace has 6 eye like figures and the staff has 6 rings on it....Those weapons would be the ultimate ones if they could hurt hurt Juybi...i mean why would he carry something that is essentially useless? Remember that the sword of kusanagi could not even hurt Naruto in the 4-tail mode....For example an ability that would be usefull would be a "dimensional cut" so not even Madara could avoid it... (something that is essentialy able to cut not only in the space and time it is but every dimension and time exists)

    2! Itachi gave Naruto some of his spiritual energy and powerfull chakras he possesed as an uchiha member....

    that's all for now!
    i kinda agree yet i dont...
     
         

  19. #39
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    527
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    Quote Originally Posted by revan View Post
    i completely agree to u tim, naruto is basically able to do three things (kagebunshin, rasengan and kyuubi), which limits his abilities in a fight, especially on longer ranges. Temari as an example showed that windias capable to do heavy damage above long ranges, why shouldnt naruto get some good distance jutsus too (frs seems to be pretty slow and costs tons of chakra)?
    i must disagree, naruto is able to do every type but its the trainning that he lacks, he is 16. Everyone around him knows of the danger is was under and trainned him to deal with top level ninja, so he has gaps in his skills, but he knows more than he shows, j-man told him to never show all of what you lnow, and he lives by that. But he will hae some long distance tech. But he is also a short range fighter. Just wait and see i think you will be surprised. Ninja war is a chance to show he abilities
     
         

  20. #40
    bla bla Lovepotion's Avatar
    Status
    Lovepotion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,918
    Location
    Amsterdam
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto and Wind Techs.

    he just needs to learn more jutsu/technique period... he only uses a max of 5/8 different jutsu/techs per battle... while other strong shinobi use way more
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •