As with the toads in narutoverse, the kingfishers will greatly vary in size. Some will be their normal real world size and others will be large enough to carry one person on their backs and off course some sizes in between.
Some of the kingfishers will have an affinity for an element and each have their own specialized attacks. They will also be able to communicate using human language and have developed an intricate social structure back in their homeland forest.
As well as signing the contract, a tattoo will be placed on the bio as proof that they have signed the contract.
1. (kuchiyose: Mizu no kawasemi Jade) – summoning: the water kingfisher Jade
Damage points: 40
Description: After making a blood sacrifice and performing the snake – bird hand seals, the summoner will place their hand on a flat surface, while applying ample pressure and chakra in order to summon jade. Jade is a moderately sized bird with a 1.5 meter wingspan who cannot carry any humans on her back. She has a short tail and a long bill and is colored oily green, with a white collar around the neck. Being a water kingfisher, Jade has a natural affinity to water element and is able to perform several water jutsus up to b-rank without hand seals (if any) as listed below. Only the following can be used by jade as they can be/are released from the users mouth.
WATER JUTSU USABLE BY JADE;
- Hiding in the mist jutsu
- Water style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
- Water Release: Water Bullet
- Water Release: Water Gun
- Water Release: Water Horn
- Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Waves.
- Jade remains on the battle field for 6 turns
- Jade can only be summoned if the user has signed the kingfisher contract and has the tattoo as proof of signing
- Each jutsu Jade uses count as one of the three usable per turn
- Jade can be summoned three times per battle with two turns cool down in between each of her summon.
2 (Kuchiyose: Waraikawasemi no Leach) Summoning: The Kookaburra Leach
Range: Short Range
Description: After making a blood sacrifice and performing the Snake → Ram → Bird hand seals, the summoner will place their hand on the ground or other flat surface, while applying ample pressure and chakra in order to summon Leach. Leach is a Blue-winged Kookaburra who has cream-coloured upper and underparts barred with brownish markings. He has blue wings, brown shoulders and blue rump with a blue tail. Leach is considerably larger than most Kingfishers with a 3 meter wingspan and the capability to carry one human on his back. Leach has an affinity for the Wind element and can perform up to A-rank wind jutsu without hand seals. Leach can only use the following wind jutsus by flapping his wing(s) or by releasing them through his mouth.
Wind jutsu usable by Leach:
By flapping his wing(s);
- Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique,
- Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall,
- Wind Release: Gale Palm,
- Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon,
- Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
By releasing through his mouth:
- Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
- Wind Release: Twister Shot
- Wind Style: Pressure Damage
- Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
- Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
- Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Leach can also use the Genjutsu Temple of Nirvana Technique
- Leach remains on the field for up to 5 turns,
- Leach can carry only one human on his back,
- Leach can only be summoned if the users has signed the Kingfisher contract and has the tattoo as proof of signing,
- Each jutsu Leach uses counts towards one of the three usable per turn,
- Can only be summoned once per battle.
#3 (Kuchiyose: Ikatteiru Tori no Moeru) Summoning: Burning Angry Birds
Range: Short-Long Range
Description: The user will first pull out a small scroll with the Kingfisher symbol on it, while also unravelling it and smearing a line of blood across the paper. The user will then inject there chakra into the paper and create three summoning spots on the page of which three Red-backed Kingfishers will simultaneously fly out from. These kingfishers will then coat their beaks in fire, as they have an affinity for fire chakra, which as they fly would create a flame shroud over their bodies. The three Kingfishers will then fly straight at an an opponent to stab them with their flaming beaks, dispersing on impact with the target. The Red-backed Kingfishers that are summoned will never be the same three as summoned before, they are just summoned from the same large collective back in their home bushland. The birds can either attack one target each, making three hits in total or they can focus their attack onto a single point of attack. If they attack one target each there attack would be equivalent to a B-rank fire attack. If they are instructed to attack the one point they will fly in an arrow formation making there attack equivalent to that of an A-rank fire attack.
- Must have signed the Kingfisher Contract.
- Can only be summoned three times per battle.
- When Summoned the Kingfishers will fly in a straight line towards their target, with the exception of banking around natural obstacles in their path.
- The summoner must have a line of sight on order to summon and direct the birds properly.
- No other Kingfisher summons during this turn.
#4 (Kawasemi Kuchiyose: Augustine Shōnetsu no tori) Kingfisher Summoning: Augustine the Fiery Bird
Description: After making a blood sacrifice and performing a sequence of five hand seals, the user will place the hand on the ground or facing the ground below them and release there chakra to create the summoning seal. This will summon Augustine the largest of the Kingfishers and he can be considered as the boss of all the other Kingfishers. Augustine has a large crest and finely spotted white on black upper-parts with a chestnut breast band and otherwise white underparts with dark flank barring. He is large enough to carry four people on his back being about two times larger than Sasuke's Hawk summon and has a the ability to speak with his summoner. Augustine has the ability to perform all Fire jutsu without hand seals by releasing them from his mouth or using his wings where the jutsu may state using an arm swing (all within reason as its clear that he will not be able to use ALL fire techniques). Twice per battle Augustine can coat his beak with fire chakra and dive at a target inflicting them with damage equivalent to that of an S-rank fire jutsu.
- Must have signed the Kingfisher Contract,
- His Flame Diving attack can only be used twice per battle with three turns in between each use and S-ranked,
- Can be summoned once per battle
- Remains on the field for up to four turns per summon,
- The only exceptions to the fire jutsus usable by Augustine are the Flame Rasengan and ones that require ninja tools or scrolls to perform.
#5 Kuchiyose: Raikou no Kawasemi Torotoro - Summoning: The Lightning Kingfisher Torotoro
Damage points: 80
Description: After making a blood sacrifice and performing the Ox → Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals, the user will place the hand on the ground or facing the ground below them and release there chakra to create the summoning seal, summoning Torotoro. Torotoro is a moderately sized Tree Kingfisher with a 2 meter wingspan that can carry a human on her back. She has a black crown patch, has an orange head and neck with a black nape patch and white throat. Her upper mantle is olive green on the back, blue-green on rump and with a blue tail and her upper wings are dull green-blue with dark olive-black flight feathers. Torotoro has a natural affinity to the Lightning element and is able to perform Lightning jutsu up to S-rank without hand seals by either releasing it from Her mouth, feet or body. She also has an immunity to all B-rank and lower Lightning jutsu which she can extend to Her rider.
Only the following can be used by Torotoro as they can be used with Torotoro body and released from its mouth.
Lightning jutsu not usable by Torotoro:
- (Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
- (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
- (Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
- (Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
- (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
- (Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
- (Raiton: Shuriken Seigyo no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Shuriken Control Technique
- (Raiton: Fusei Shuriken Chidori Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Rigged Shuriken One Thousand Birds Style
- (Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
- (Chidori Kireme) - One thousand Birds Breaker
- (Chidori Tokkan) - One Thousand Birds Rush
- (Raiton: Raikō Shishi Rendan) - Lightning Release: Lightning Flash Lion Combo
- (Raiton Chidori: Raijin no sakebi ) - Lightning Release One Thousand Chirping Birds: Cry of the Thundergod
- (Raiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake
- (Raiton: Kirin) - Lightning Release: Kirin
- (Raiton: Raiden ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Chain
- (Raiton: Raikiri Nirentotsu ) - Lightning Cutter Two Sequential Crashes
and any character specific lightning attack.
- Torotoro remains on the battlefield for three turns,
- Torotoro can only be summoned if the users has signed the Kingfisher contract and has the tattoo as proof of signing,
- Torotoro can be summoned two times per battle with a two turn cool down between each of his summon,
- Torotoro can carry only one human on his back, extending the lightning Immunity to the rider,
- While riding on Torotoro, the rider cannot use earth or wind jutsu as they would interfere with the lightning immunity,
- Each jutsu Torotoro uses counts towards one of the three usable per turn
soon to finish learning all here-http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=259639
Description: after preforming the Ram → Tiger the user focuses his suiton chakra into his both hands and after he puts enough amount of chakra his hands will get wet like they're just out of water the he launches many fist-sized water balls "up to 5" from his hands the water balls when they hit a solid object they turn into chakra-infused highly- viscous water the same as (Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field), the water of each ball covers only a small area of 3 meters in radius
note: only usable 5 times per battle
note: must have 2 turns cool between each usage time
note: can only be taught by Pain...
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user preforms the *Snake* seal then releases a large amount of water from their mouth. The
water forms into several chariots that Are all positioned in a long line.They then all from their launch 5 water
senbon by their mouth.Depending on the scale of the technique used the amout total shot varies.Upon doing so. The
chariots are able to Charge at the opponent and. hit all at once or one at a time this causing the target to move around
the constant battering of chariot. If a chariot hits the target, the target is hit with such force that they are pushed
back and have several injuriesAnd if hit by the water senbon deeping cuts all over their body.
The user will perform the seals Dog → Rat → Monkey, then the user gathers a small, but intense amount of
wind chakra in their fingertips, usually the index and middle finger. Then, the user gives their target a single tap.
Upon contact, the wind chakra is released all at once and slams into the target, causing impact damage and sending
them flying back. The user can jab their finger deeper to cause even more damage than normal and can use two
hands to double the effects.