Something.

Re: Ending Wind with Nathan

Good job, woo A-ranks.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Well gather a lot of futon chakra up in your hands then release a blade of wind that is unblock-able due to the winds intangibility.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Finally!
    I concentrate on building my chakra, i feel the chakra coursing through my body as i increase the amount of it before using nature manipulation to change the chakras nature to wind. I condense the wind chakra and channel it through my body as i gather it in my right hand. I then visualize further on the winds nature, making it more sharp before releasing it from my palm to short-up to-mid range around me, having it cut anything in its vicinity and being unstoppable due to intangibility.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Pro: it's intangible and can be ideal to combat a kenjutsu user or samurai.
    Con: it doesn't have any flaw or i don't see it, you don't need handseals and you can cut an opponent from anywhere aslong as they're in range.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Keep the good work up.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Gather up a huge amount of futon chakra, then release it from your body to create a huge blast of wind that levels anything in it's path.

-Creates clones x3-

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

I build up my chakra in my body, letting it flow as i increase my reserves, i muster up alot of chakra which i then compress and gather in my lungs where i deeply inhale into my lungs and molding the chakra into wind as i merge it with the air and compress it further, i then control the compressed wind to rotate it while exhaling and releasing a powerful blast of wind that seemingly explode out of my mouth as a result of letting go of the pressure from having condensed the chakra alot. The blast of wind travels with tremendous speed and levels the entire area up to mid-range.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Pro: It can blast and severly injure if not kill any opponent if it connects and is almost unavoidable as it affects the whole area.
    Con: Depending on how it is fired, it could harm the user aswell.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Good.

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

First gather a large amount of futon chakra then perform 7 hand seals, doing this should create two localized tornadoes. The first one should ensnare my clone, then the second one will combine with the first one to make a huge tornado that cuts the clone.

-Creates clone.-

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

I gather alot of chakra for this technique, i increase the flow of my chakra through-out my body and i feel myself pumped up for this task. I perform 7 handseals as shown earlier and this molds my chakra into wind-natured chakra as i create two slashing tornadoes, one that forms around your clone and another that moves to the first tornado and merges with it. This forms an even bigger tornado that cuts your clone to shreds, thereby dispersing it with little effort.

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
    Range: Short
    Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

Pro: The technique is powerful and could kill the opponent if the jutsu works with the two tornadoes merging
    Con: The technique itself doesn't make up for its prep time and is not very practical to use in the midst of intense battle against someone.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Great job.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

First perform the seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram and gather your futon chakra up in your mouth, then from your mouth shot a blade of wind, that is 2 meters long that takes the form of a powerful gust of wind.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

I concentrate my chakra and gather it in my body while inhaling, i channel the chakra in my mouth and compress it. Then as instructed i perform the Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram hand seals that turns the chakra in my mouth into wind-chakra while i exhale the air from my lungs and merge it with the wind chakra before releasing it from my mouth, as i release the wind i control it to take the shape of two long blades that becomes a powerful gust of wind while they travel.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

Pro: The technique is good because it confuses the opponent who think he/she has to deal with blades when it blows them away instead to their surprise.
    Con: Even if the technique can fool an opponent, they can use a fire technique that would work just as well against the techniques despite their form so for this technique there would need to be a technique before this that creates enough distraction and opening.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Good.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Gather your futon chakra up and perform the seal Bird, then create a stream of wind, combined with the surrounding dust and send it towards my clone.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

I concentrate to gather my fuuton chakra in my body to create enough chakra reserves for this technique, then with fluidity i perform the Bird handseal that molds my chakra around me and uses wind-natured chakra to create a steam of high-velocity wind that i merge the dust around me and by overlapping my hands move it towards your clone to envelop him and blow him away as he disperses. The entire gets affected by this technique.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Pro: This technique not only blows away the opponent but it can suffocate the opponent to death by not being able to breath in the dust cloud and it blocks the opponents vision with it too giving opening to attack the opponent from other sides.
    Con: The technique is too straight-forward because the opponent can not only see you do the handseal at first but they see the steam of wind with the dustcloud that you direct with your hands. Predictablitity, thats the flaw of this technique so the user needs to cover it up to a degree.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Awesome.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Perform amount of 5 seals, then gather your chakra into your mouth, then you will pound your stomach to increase the pressure, then release a huge spiraling sphere of wind at my clone.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

I concentrate my chakra as i try to build chakra in my stomach while condensing it, i then use shape manipulation to make the chakra into compressed wind chakra in my stomach, once i have done that i perform 5 handseals and inhale deeply into my lungs, my wind chakra becoming more compressed i rotate the wind chakra in my stomach as i pound my stomach at the same time, exhaling forcefully and letting out a huge spiraling bullet of wind that annihilates your clone on contacts and causes damage to the area infront of me.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Pro: Its a very powerful technique that cannot be avoided due to its size being as big as a summon and will kill on impact as it can damage a summon like gamabunta.
    Con: The 5 handseals is the techniques flaw as it can be potentially stopped or acted against. The opponent will expect an attack and be able to prepare themselves better.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Good, good.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Gather up a large amount of futon chakra, then preform a sequence of 5 seals, doing this you should create a gust of wind that should take the form of a net and slices though my clone.

-Creates clone.-

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

I concentrate my chakra, i try to build up my chakra reserves and increase the amount needed for this technique, when i feel i have enough i perform 5 handseals that creates a gust of wind around me and forms in into a large net of wind that is extremely sharp, after that i take control of it and send it towards your clone which have the net slice through the clone.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Pro: It can slice through the opponent and alot of objects, it is also very powerful.
    Con: The making of 5 handseals is a weakness but can be covered up.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Good.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Okay, start by gathering a large amount of futon chakra in your left hand, then start to wave your hand to create multiple blades of wind that will turn into a single scythe of sharp air. It has enough power to stop Susanno's movements.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

I focus a large amount of chakra in my body that i control to channel in my hand, i pump my hand with chakra then compress it as i mold it to wind-natured chakra, then i visualize multiple blades of wind as i shape the wind chakra to resemble such before waving my hand to release multiple blades that i form into a singe large scythe of wind.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Pro: Its a trustworthy jutsu to use if you want to slice anything and all it takes is waving your hand. It can be a persons ace in the hole.
    Con: The technique has chance of being disturbed in its initial stage of multiple blades but there is almost no one who will think like that during battle and of course A-S rank fire being the usual weakness.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Good job.

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

Okay start my sucking in the wind around us, doing this will draw my clone closer to you, then by kneading your futon chakra in your mouth, you will release the wind chakra in the form of a bullet that blasts my clone away.

-Creates clone.-

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

I concentrate alot of chakra that i use shape manipulation to make into wind-chakra, i channel that chakra outside of me and suck it in my mouth where the clone gets pulled closer, i condense an intense amount of wind-chakra in my mouth to take the form of a powerful bullet that i shoot from my mouth to blast your clone.

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

Pro: The drawing in catches the opponent of guard and makes this technique unavoidable, the opponent cant go underground etc.
    Con: If the opponent uses a stronger technique, you will have no way of avoiding it since the pulling gives the user and that technique momentum so you would take it head on or so i believe.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Good, moving on to S-ranks.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Perform the hand seals, then take a deep breath along side gather your futon chakra up in your mouth, then exhale several blades of wind at different angles, but moving your head in various directions, this tech has enough power to even slice though defenses of a complete Susanoo.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

I concentate my chakra in my body, i build my chakra reserves and perform the Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog while inhaling, i channel wind chakra in my mouth and with the exhale i shape the wind into several blades as i move my head rapidly around in different directions while exhaling

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Pro: Has extreme cutting power, could cut susanoo with a little help.
    Con: The user leave himself open to attack from behind while doing this technique

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Great.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere, perform the seals, gather a large amount of futon chakra in your mouth, then release it to create a single large sphere of wind chakra.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

I concentrate alot of chakra that i use nature manipulation to make into wind-chakra, i channel that chakra inside my mouth while performing the Tiger → Dog handseals and inhale deeply to my lungs, i condense an extreme amount of wind-chakra in my mouth to take the form of a powerful bullet that i blast out of my mouth a crushing large sphere of wind during the exhale.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Pro: the technique is a powerhouse and don't require much prep-time
    Con: i don't see it aside from needing handseals and being weak to fire, there is nothing to exploit a weakness in this technique.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Do you know the rasengan yet? (A-rank ninjutsu if I recall correctly.)

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Yes i do, ninjutsu was the first thing i mastered. Wesobi was my teacher.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    Yes i do, ninjutsu was the first thing i mastered. Wesobi was my teacher.
    Make that two jutsu. Not many people have Nin mastered. >_>

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Make the rasengan and then slowly add your futon chakra into mix, then run up to my clone and strike him with the wind infused rasengan.